nickelodeon vs disney vs cartoon network

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rioteer1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Rioteer1994

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Rioteer1994 said:

@Rioteer1994 said:

@Rioteer1994 said:

@Rioteer1994 said:

@mcool135 said:

Cartoon Network wins with ease... They have Dragonball Z, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Teen Titans etc etc...

first of all cn doesnt own any of those animes they just air it and secondly i think hub wins they have some pretty good fighters oh and

Pftft that video and MLP is garbage and Yu Yu and the anime were on CN so it counts. Anyway CN has this hands down no contest

how is cn nick or disney gonna compete againts an army of magical ponies and some other fighters?

MLP is garbage like i said. Oh and btw Cn has the people like the GRim Reaper, Nick has magicall reality warping Faries, and Disney has had magical reality warping faries too and powerful anime in its jedix days

what do you keep using unowned products?

The same reason you can't seem to understand that if for ANY show to be shown on ANY network then the network is granted temporary ownership of said show

oh and what do you think of avatar now? beat that

You could research it a little then(i mean this in a nice way) and are you asking me what do I think of your avatar or the show avatar

you know what im just gonna let you figure that out for yourself

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#102  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@Mad8Baller: but batman would find out and they would be taken from timmy

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#103  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@Jodema: naruto too

Rioteer1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Rioteer1994

@krspaceT said:

It would really determine how well they'd work together and where the 'wild cards' are placed, characters who have been on several networks or have conflicting ownership details, such as Naruto Uzumaki, whose been on CN and Disney, Star Wars on CN but now owned by Disney and Dragons, Riders of Berk, the sole Dreamworks show on CN unlike its sister shows on Nick.

You could have CN have a front line of Master Control Ben 10, Superman, Visored Ichigo, Nine Tails Chakra Mode Naruto and Vampire Batman, but if they can't work together, they could be fended off by a team of Socka, Martin Mystery, Tak, Otis and Snap.

Ignoring a strange Toon Force concept that everyone likes to bring up, there are many options for each side that no one seems to think about. Nick could launch blitz attacks from Chalk Zone, Disney could be tactically led by David Xanatos and Cartoon Network could trap them with Flapjack for a week.

Its an endless debate.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By NeonGameWave

Timmy Turner, Zim, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Aang, Spongebob, and XJ9 all team up, and pretty much wreck Disney

They also stalemate Cartoon Network

Oase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me, Nick's rhe best.

It's got great shows, like Spongebob, Fairlyodd parents, Jimmy Nuetron, but my Fave is TMNT 2012.

Cartoon Network is the second best, they've got Gumball and Regular Show, but I really hate Adventure Time.

Disney's my least fave, the only show I like is Phineas and Ferb. But they also air some Cartoon Movies.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Wait does CN have adult swim? Cause if it does piece of cake. If not well then Spongbob has like an amazing healing factor so.... I don't know who would win if CN dosent have adult swim.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cartoonnetwork should godstomp. They have the Ben10 verse and Rex. If Rex is allowed his 4 meta nanites he solo's as he is god with them.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By BadVoodoo

In battle i'm not sure but it would be down to Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon (purely because of Fairy Odd parents and the Erkan armada from Invader Zim). Cartoon Network has an assload of powerhouses like Superjail, Justice League, Fire Kingdom...

Out of who has the best shows, Cartoon Network. I only watch adventure time and regular show but thats enough for me. Also Adult swim has some great shows.

edit: i just remembered, Adventure Time might be able to counter the Fairy god parents.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 the_red_viper  Moderator

He's gonna gettem all coz he's Danny Phantom

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Skit

Cartoon Network owns Boomerang, which aired Superman TAS. Superman TAS had an actually competent Mxy. Batmite has made numerous appearances aswell.Combine them with the massive amount of toonforce CN has,I don't see how it can lose.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Noone301994

Spongebob solos

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10 solos with Alien X

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@skit: Owns Boomerang?

Well, some people like Top Cat would die. But Winsome Witch, the Smurfs, Secret Squirrel and Droopy would own CN..

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Skit
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grim pretty much wins it for Cartoon Network

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real battle comes down to Nick and Cartoon Network. I think that they're pretty evenly matched, but Cartoon Network having DC and Looney Tunes on its side tilts the edge in its favor, resulting in Cartoon Network beating Nick 6/10.

Don't forget that Nick has "The Fairly OddParents," which is a monster of its own to deal with.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real battle comes down to Nick and Cartoon Network. I think that they're pretty evenly matched, but Cartoon Network having DC and Looney Tunes on its side tilts the edge in its favor, resulting in Cartoon Network beating Nick 6/10.

Don't forget that Nick has "The Fairly OddParents," which is a monster of its own to deal with.

Are you aware of a show called Ben 10?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@rbt said:

@raimundopedrosa said:

Are you aware of a show called Ben 10?

why are you reply to a thread that was necro and is about to be insta lock because of it being a universe vs universe thread? I understand the new guy......

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Well, I don't like Disney and Cartoon Network canceled Young Justice so I think Nick is the best

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#121  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ninjawarrior268 said:

Well, I don't like Disney and Cartoon Network canceled Young Justice so I think Nick is the best

I heard it was good but I never was a fan of teen books/cartoons but it sucks for Justice fans :(. Sorry to hear of the cancellation.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Hmm, good point, my friend. Been 10 should be a great counter to "The Fairly OddParents". However, the latter has toon force on its side, so Ben 10 will likely need some assistance by a toon like "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" in order to actually overwhelm TFOP. Then, TFOP will need "Danny Phantom" to match the overwhelming power. So, those two factors should be neutralized.

Then, we have Jimmy Neutron for Nick, which is easily subdued by Generator Rex.

Oh, and Blossom beats XJ9.

Then, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends can imagine clones of the Nick and Disney teams.

Alright lmfao I concede. Cartoon Network beats Nickelodeon.

BUT I think that Nickelodeon will put up a damn good fight.

Maybe Nickelodeon and Disney together teaming up on Cartoon Network would give it a hell of a run for its money or possibly even stalemate it?

Or is that a no? :P

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

CN rolfstomp! Dragonball Z. Nuff said.