nickelodeon vs disney vs cartoon network

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

@Rioteer1994: Who is on each team?

@Ferro Vida said:

all out every character from every cartoon originally created by all 3 networks

@Rioteer1994 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

all out every character from every cartoon originally created by all 3 networks

So you expect us to look up every single original character from each network?
@Rioteer1994: So put those in the OP instead of a youtube video that serves no purpose.

Well Its tough

Disney has the Avengers

Nickelodeon has reality warping faries and avatars

Cartoon Network has Justice League and toonforce

All three sucks now, but Cartoon network. Only good things it got is Young Justice and Adult Swim.

CN, it has Looney Toons going for it, as well as quite a few other things.

... Nickelodeon. Aang would bitch slap bugs so hard he'd end up on the history channel.

Timmy and all the other children uses their fairy god parents to wish away all the other universes when they come to invade into the Nick Universe.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

REALITY WARPERS FTW!

Edit: Wish - Timmy Turner says, "I WISH DISNEY AND LOONEY TUNES AND MARVEL AND DC NEVER EXISTED!"
Also Possible wishes -
"I WISH THIS WHOLE PLANET WAS MADE OUT OF KRYPTONITE!"
"I WISH HAL JORDAN/JOHN STEWART DIDNT HAVE HIS RING!"
"I WISH FLASH CAN'T RUN FASTER THAN 10 MPH!"

Just sayin', Justice League Unlimited.

Cartoon Network STOMPS...

They got BUGS BUNNY (who no one in the other shows cannot even stand up to his Toon force), The Edds (who also have massive toon force), Looney Tunes, Courage (who too has massive toon force), and more....

They also have the JLA.

CN Stomps

Timmy Turner solos.

Easy enough battle. What can the other networks do against a boy who has two reality warpers at his disposal? By a simple command, he could take out everyone else. The only problem I can think of is if Flash manages to grab Timmy and separates him from Wanda and Cosmo as the battle begins, but that would have to mean each and every character is aware of what each other can do.

@Shinkii: I think if you include all the other Timmy Turners there are since there are more than just 2 fairy god parents.  Nickolodeon automatically wins.

I like how this actually turned into a debate.

@Ferro Vida said:

@Rioteer1994: So put those in the OP instead of a youtube video that serves no purpose.

ignore the blue cuts feel free to add more serieses you know that are not in there

#19 the_stegman  Moderator

Doesn't CN have like...the Grim Reaper on their side??

@Mad8Baller said:

Timmy and all the other children uses their fairy god parents to wish away all the other universes when they come to invade into the Nick Universe. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! REALITY WARPERS FTW! Edit: Wish - Timmy Turner says, "I WISH DISNEY AND LOONEY TUNES AND MARVEL AND DC NEVER EXISTED!" Also Possible wishes - "I WISH THIS WHOLE PLANET WAS MADE OUT OF KRYPTONITE!" "I WISH HAL JORDAN/JOHN STEWART DIDNT HAVE HIS RING!" "I WISH FLASH CAN'T RUN FASTER THAN 10 MPH!"

Wanda won't let him do that because of DA RULES.

@Dextersinister said:

Wanda won't let him do that because of DA RULES.

Wanda and Cosmo see Timmy about to die -

Any rule of Da Rules can be removed if 1 of the fairies "accidentally" cuts a page. (Proven by Cosmo)

@Mad8Baller: cn for the win toon force is an unparralel power that exceeds magic and even regular reality warping

this would be a tough one Disney against CN. Nick has no chance actully I say disney I mean King Mickey has the Kingdom Key so everyone is dead with one swipe your heart is gone.

@Barry West

Cartoon Network STOMPS...

They got BUGS BUNNY (who no one in the other shows cannot even stand up to his Toon force), The Edds (who also have massive toon force), Looney Tunes, Courage (who too has massive toon force), and more....

They also have the JLA.

AGREE
@teepe8

... Nickelodeon. Aang would bitch slap bugs so hard he'd end up on the history channel.

Lmao

@stormphoenix: toon force they dont need hearts

Toonami solos.

@morgrim: The Toon Force isn't a character it's just a term it's used when describing unrealistic events. It takes place because of author discretion for humor or severe plot developement a character defies the laws of physics ex: When Bugs is either flying or fittng into impossible places. Uh incase you didnt know, whic i take i you do, but i'm pretty sure they need hearts you cant have a character with no heart. so Kingdom Key would work

@Mad8Baller said:

Timmy and all the other children uses their fairy god parents to wish away all the other universes when they come to invade into the Nick Universe. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! REALITY WARPERS FTW! Edit: Wish - Timmy Turner says, "I WISH DISNEY AND LOONEY TUNES AND MARVEL AND DC NEVER EXISTED!" Also Possible wishes - "I WISH THIS WHOLE PLANET WAS MADE OUT OF KRYPTONITE!" "I WISH HAL JORDAN/JOHN STEWART DIDNT HAVE HIS RING!" "I WISH FLASH CAN'T RUN FASTER THAN 10 MPH!"

As soon as the wishes are made the rule book appears out of nowhere.

cn

@Jodema: times 2

Samurai Jack.

Star Wars: Clone Wars

Teen Titans

Justice League: Unlimited

Looney Tunes

Thundercats

Pokemon (every damn season)

Dragonball Z ( I should stop there but I'll continue)

Dragonball GT

Knights of the Zodiac

All of the Gundams

One Piece

Rurouni Kenshin

Sailor Moon

Transformers (all of those)

Zoids (hot damn)

Yuyu Hakasho

Xiaolin Showdown

These are merely a few of what CN has to offer. I believe they speak for themselves.

@stormphoenix: i am well aware of what the toonforce is as well as the fact that through it ALL luney tunes r immortal as well as bugs beenig able to erase characters as well as matter out of existence on a whim trust me he can take mickey

Ben 10 :P

You have anodite's, one of the most powerful beings in that universe

But yea nickelodeon

@The Stegman said:

Doesn't CN have like...the Grim Reaper on their side??

Yeah, and some of the biggest toon force users out there.

*Look at me talking about Torn force like its some legit physical force in the universe*

CN WINS. Reality Warping is nothing to Toon Force

Jerry soloes and of not alien X

wait cn has goku

Nick ultra-mega-supreme curbstomps, Fairly Oddparents solo.

Bugs Bunny solos...

@morgrim: Yea well he still has a heart so just be turned into a heartless or a nobody.

CN haves adventure time,regular show,star wars the clone wars,batman,young justice,pokemon.is this cartoons from all eras?

Looney Toons solo Old cn also got The Flintstones Jetsons Johnny Bravo Magilla Gorrilla Courage Cowardly dog Yogi Bear Tom and Jerry Popeye Captain Planet Dexter's Laboratory PowerPuff Girls And Many others Cn lays the smack down on nick & Disney

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Looney Toons solo Old cn also got The Flintstones Jetsons Johnny Bravo Magilla Gorrilla Courage Cowardly dog Yogi Bear Tom and Jerry Popeye Captain Planet Dexter's Laboratory PowerPuff Girls And Many others Cn lays the smack down on nick & Disney

Hell yeah dude and ed edd and eddy,kids next door,cow and chicken,samuri jack,forster home for imaginary friends,scooby doo,bat man plus add toonami and adult swim etc....it's all bad for nick and disney

Grim (Billy and Mandy), The Justice League (JLU), Finn and Jake (Adventure Time), Batman (The Batman), Dexter and The Powerpuff Girls.

Cartoon Network wins.

Is this even a debate?!

Bugs walks in to the real world, Writes the story In favor of Time Warner(CN) and eats a carrot

@ImTheDamnBatman: i really hope u dont believe that keep in mind they use magic to warp reality and reality warping can be countered by a greater power of reality warping and im sure the anodites celestial sapiens and luney tunes mainly bugs have a greater level of reality warping that fairies could ever hope to have i mean they cant even let u win contests please CN stomps

I'm actually glad somebody did this.

Disney Channel has gotten so much worse. Seriously all I really seen on there is live action shows like Shake It Up and stuff like that. Which I think is terrible. Lets put kids on tv dress them in s***** clothes have them dance like a bunch of strippers(I don't know if I'm allowed to say strippers on here. I'm sorry if I broke a rule) only as a group. I refer to shaking up to Throwing up. Cuz that's what I wanna do when I see 12 and 14 year olds dancing like that. Anyway, If I had kids I would never let them watch Disney channel. Unless it's an actually Cartoon. I think Walt Disney would be ashamed of his company right now.

Nickelodeon I've never really hated Nick. When I was a kid though they never had action cartoons. Just your typical funnys. In the past couple years they have impressed me with Cartoons like Fantastic four, Iron Man, Avatar, and so on and so on. I still like their classics too. Like AAHHHH Real Monsters, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy. Now there is a huge problem I have with them though. Spongebob Squarepants. Hate it. I'm sorry. This is a show that is more like The Simpsons. Not for kids. They even had one where they cussed and blurred it out with a Dolphins sound. I wouldn't let kids watch this either.

Cartoon Network. I love Cartoon Network. Adult Swim is the best. I love the fact they always have had action cartoons. Beast Wars, Johnny Quest, Justice League, Dexters Lab, Power Puff girls, Young Justice now, Thundercats. I've never had a bad thing to say about Cartoon Network, but Cow and Chicken again not a kids show. Was actually kinda of disgusting.

CN wins

Cartoon network.