daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By daak1212

bump?

Oh come on guys, it's not like Nick Fury is a terrible fighter, guy beat Daredevil in one move and a LMD of his put down Cap

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@daak1212 said:

bump?

Oh come on guys, it's not like Nick Fury is a terrible fighter, guy beat Daredevil in one move and a LMD of his put down Cap

He beat Daredevil in one move? I would love to see that, do you happen to have the scan?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daak1212

@jeanroygrant said:

@daak1212 said:

bump?

He beat Daredevil in one move? I would love to see that, do you happen to have the scan?

That might have been an exageration if not an outright lie to get people here >.> Yo I heard he punked Thanos with a Nerf Gun :P

But I actually do have scans of him fighting Cap and Wolverine and winning. Would you be interested in those?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@daak1212 said:

bump?

That might have been an exageration if not an outright lie to get people here >.> Yo I heard he punked Thanos with a Nerf Gun :P

But I actually do have scans of him fighting Cap and Wolverine and winning. Would you be interested in those?

LOL, and yeah i'm interested ^_^

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Ted may be the better fighter by a slight margin. But I know Fury dosen't get stomped.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@jeanroygrant said:

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@daak1212 said:

bump?

LOL, and yeah i'm interested ^_^

Granted, he lost the LMD fight to Cap but still putting Cap down is a feat especially when your a non powered being. The Wolverine thing was in HoM but how (un)cannon is HoM? I heard some people still retain memories of it. Also I would like to say that Fury trashing Stonewall is a pretty big feat especially when Stonewall could be considered a Marvel heavyweight being as he is the son of Crusher Creel

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@daak1212: Wildcat isn't a slouch he tecah many Dc heroes,like Btaman,Black Canary,Catwoman,Batgirl.... and besides boxing, he is versed in Muay Thai, Capoeira, Krav Maga, and Hapkaido,Wildcat is very durable he already take blast from stargirl's staff,endures being tossed out of a crashing bus. He's best feats: Defeat Solomong Grundy with barehands,K.O Vandal Savage (despite Savage being physically superior and more well trained),K.O Cheetah....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212

@matchesmalone21: Oh I know Wildcat isnt a slouch, infact i made this thread to actually help Nick Fury's cred on the fighting department because it seems as if no one believes he can fight or is a top tier fighter. Fury is heavily underated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: I know he's a well fighter and I believe in his capabilities,but Wildcat is really thought for Fury,because his feats and endurance

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daak1212

@matchesmalone21 said:

@daak1212: I know he's a well fighter and I believe in his capabilities,but Wildcat is really thought for Fury,because his feats and endurance

Eh well Fury has took on some staggering odds before. The Cap fight's where he holds his own, the Wolverine bout although being HoM I think is a good representation of both of their skills so I included it and the Stonewall fight which Stonewall is a Marvel heavyweight in the same vein as Hulk,Thor,Absorbing Man, etc etc and Fury took him out in fisticuffs. Apparently I keep on reading on other sites that Fury did fight Daredevil and I think he actually did well against him too. Fury might not be out classed here.

Grundy or Absorbing man (well his kid with the same powers), which do you feel is a bigger accomplishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: I'm trying to insult,nut Nick Fury is outclassed here, Bbsides the people I mentioned above, not to mention that Grundy at Superman' s level of strength,Cheetah was in Wonder Woman's level of speed... Ted Grant was able to fight with Flash (Jay Garrick) that is capale to reach the speed of sound and is still able to defeat it (Twice). He was cpabale to endure explosion at close range,like was nothing,Ted was tortured.he is shocked, stabbed,seared and doesn't show any signs of extreme pain

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212

@matchesmalone21 said:

@daak1212: I'm trying to insult,nut Nick Fury is outclassed here, Bbsides the people I mentioned above, not to mention that Grundy at Superman' s level of strength,Cheetah was in Wonder Woman's level of speed... Ted Grant was able to fight with Flash (Jay Garrick) that is capale to reach the speed of sound and is still able to defeat it (Twice). He was cpabale to endure explosion at close range,like was nothing,Ted was tortured.he is shocked, stabbed,seared and doesn't show any signs of extreme pain

Grundy varies in strength. Most of the time he's only normal superhuman and Batman has dealt with him several of times. I actually did see the Garrick fight but I feel that's just really bad writting. Really really bad writting. So Mr.X can get stomped by Quicksilver but Wildcat can beat one of the Flashes? Get that crap out my face. Most of those things you said are only because Wildcat has the nine lives thing going for him, In this match he only has one and Fury knows pressure point fighting. Remember no one is immune to pressure points case in point, when Punisher got hit with a pressure strike from Daredevil and he showed signs of pain which usually he ignores. In fact he said that it felt like his body was on fire.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Haaydrian

Fury's outclassed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: Hey calm dow,don't need curse. Wildcat also knows pressure points and is a martial artist,he devote himself entirely to fight..with variable strength level or not,he beat Grundy twice,in fact more than twice considering his age,Batman was able to beat Grundy because Loebforce and other times use gadgets to do it. You' are underestimating Wildcat,besides being a great fighter and nine lives, he also has the sensesamplified(confirmed several times),you do not agree in the case of Flash,but what about Cheetah?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daak1212

@matchesmalone21 said:

@daak1212: Hey calm dow,don't need curse. Wildcat also knows pressure points and is a martial artist,he devote himself entirely to fight..with variable strength level or not,he beat Grundy twice,in fact more than twice considering his age,Batman was able to beat Grundy because Loebforce and other times use gadgets to do it. You' are underestimating Wildcat,besides being a great fighter and nine lives, he also has the sensesamplified(confirmed several times),you do not agree in the case of Flash,but what about Cheetah?

I dont agree with those speed feats but each his own still Grundy having a varying strength set still stands. I'm not angry I'm just stating the lunacy of the situation but with more animated language I guess. The reasoning i made the fight was because both of them were good as hell. At first I wanted Ras al Ghul for Fury but I realized that Ghul has no feats and their already was a match between the two and I wanted Todd next but same thing applies minus the actual thread. Wildcat may have enhanced senses but so does Captain America and Daredevil....I just need to actually find the match between the two.

Is Cheetah speed equal in combat or running? Is cheetah even a good fighter cause that also could have been her down fall. When people have no experience in fighting they telegraph a lot more than experienced fighters. They use more muscle movement pretty much giving a tell-tale of whats coming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: Isa id don't curse because of

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Get that crap out my face.

I understand,exist other fighter to do a match (Just pointing) like The Question (Vic Sage),Rorschach,Green Arrow (OLiver Queen or Connor Hawke)

Cheetah is almost equal in strength and is equal in speed

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IZZR
@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I understand,exist other fighter to do a match (Just pointing) like The Question (Vic Sage),Rorschach,Green Arrow (OLiver Queen or Connor Hawke)

From what i understand, after training with Zoom she became even faster than WW.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212

@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I already elaborated on the "cursing" point. It was an animated way of expressing my displeasure in that feat which I still feel is stupid....kinda like Flash running into Deathstrokes sword or Cassandra Cain dodging a sniper bullet (funny thing about this that no one can seem to actually find a way to disagree with me on this.)

Oh crap yeah I coulda done Green Arrow /facepalm. It was late at night when I made this so Wildcat was the only person who came to mind lol.

Well combat and running speed are different. Now you say Cheetah is equal to Diana, great but in which way? Combat wise or running? Even then we still have to address if Cheetah is a bad fighter meaning that even with super combat speed she still could suck at throwing a punch pretty much telegraphing her attack and Wildcat who has enhanced senses would have taken advantage of that.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By daak1212

@IZZR said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

From what i understand, after training with Zoom she became even faster than WW.

Wait what?!?!?!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: Okay. In the case of Deathstroke is understandable,he had already fought with Flash when he was a mamber of the Teen Titans,he studied the Flash's movements so well that he is able to predict what he will do. Regarding Cassandra, I will investigate this case so I can give you a better answer,but she was trained since the childhood to be a living weapon.

She is not as good a fighter as Wonder Woman, she can be comparable with a brawler but still has an impressive speed (even before Zoom upgarde,that she lost),her senses are magnified too many levels above him,because her powers came from a God.

@IZZR: Actually she doesn't have that speed anymore,Flash steal from her.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Alexander505

WildCat

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daak1212

@matchesmalone21 said:

@daak1212: Okay. In the case of Deathstroke is understandable,he had already fought with Flash when he was a mamber of the Teen Titans,he studied the Flash's movements so well that he is able to predict what he will do. Regarding Cassandra, I will investigate this case so I can give you a better answer,but she was trained since the childhood to be a living weapon.

She is not as good a fighter as Wonder Woman, she can be comparable with a brawler but still has an impressive speed (even before Zoom upgarde,that she lost),her senses are magnified too many levels above him,because her powers came from a God.

@IZZR: Actually she doesn't have that speed anymore,Flash steal from her.

The Cass thing I will tell you about. Cassandra Cain with no previous knowledge dodged a sniper bullet when the guy a building away shot at her. Literally their was no way she could do that and here's why. A sniper bullet goes mach 2 meaning faster than sound and that would be her only cue in this situation. Being as she couldn't see him, had no knowledge, and the bullet travels faster than sound, how did she dodge it? Answer, terrible F'ing writers.

Flash getting stabbed by DS is stupid. So the flash's perspective is millions of times faster than humans, as this was stated in Green Lantern....crap what was that mini that came out before the actual issue 1? It was by Geoff Johns and that's where Blackhand literally lost his hand. Oh it was also stated again with a Superman meeting in a cafe, but I digress. Now your telling me as he dodged the explosives with his super perception....he couldn't tell there was a sword there waiting for him? Oh what the hell?!?!? Like literally he should have noticed it and vibrated through Deathstroke. Case closed.

So Wildcat a street leveler (remember most street levelers perceive bullets as going 2 miles per hour) was able to dodge a crappy fighter who is really fast. Sounds legit truthfully. He has enhanced senses, has tons of experience and is a street leveler.

Edit: For spelling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: Yes he was capable of this, during the years he was gaining other skills beyond Nine Lives whose which he always will have (he just die if killing the nine lives at once),then he became stronger, fast and skilled,in an issue of JSA, he explained that because the father of Zatanna, he gained all the skills of a panther...he is fast enough to dodge machine gun fire at close range .

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By PowerHerc

Wildcat wins.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By daak1212

@matchesmalone21 said:

@daak1212: Yes he was capable of this, during the years he was gaining other skills beyond Nine Lives whose which he always will have (he just die if killing the nine lives at once),then he became stronger, fast and skilled,in an issue of JSA, he explained that because the father of Zatanna, he gained all the skills of a panther...he is fast enough to dodge machine gun fire at close range .

Never said he wasnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: JUst pointing

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By daak1212

@matchesmalone21 said:

@daak1212: JUst pointing

Clearly.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

@daak1212 said: Cool

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By daak1212

@jeanroygrant said:

Yes, Fury is actually a pretty capable combatant

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

But he still loses to Wildcat :p

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By daak1212

@jeanroygrant said:

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

NUHUH, NUHUH SQUARED

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

NUHUH, NUHUH SQUARED

LOOOL

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@PowerHerc said:

Wildcat wins.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By YoungJustice

Wildcat

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By britsera

Wildcat. He trained Canary, Bats and a whole lot of other heroes. Fury can hold his own, but he's not at WC's level.