Zoo?
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Acheron

I think V is awesome, but he would be horribly curbstomped in this fight. Fury wouldn't even need to engage in direct combat...with a week of prep, he could just get someone to do a bombing run.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary

V stands a better chance then Fury. He moves and kills all the highly trained gunmen in seconds with his knives. He could pull it off. 

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Lets just say hypothetically Fury cannot use anyone else in SHIELD to his advantage....this has to be a one on one fight .

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Acheron
Lunacyde said:
"Lets just say hypothetically Fury cannot use anyone else in SHIELD to his advantage....this has to be a one on one fight ."
Well....then I would probably say he would bring some sort of gas or sonic disruption tech (and he has equipment so that it wouldn't effect him, I imagine), and use it to take out V. There's a ton of stuff he could work with, but if it was just a fight with no prep then I think V would have a way better chance.
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Slinger
Lunacyde said:
"Lets just say hypothetically Fury cannot use anyone else in SHIELD to his advantage....this has to be a one on one fight ."
Does he have access to other SHIELD resources? I.e. LMDs, flying cars, and so on.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I guess so i always thought of V as a planner though. He doesnt have the kind of technology at his disposal that Fury does but I think he is the greater planner. I think that V would have a myriad of contingency plans as well as already having the place riged to blow in several key places.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Slinger

I don't think it would be a curbstomp at all, but I don't see V walking away from this either. I could see it possibly coming down to a draw, with one of the two spoil-sporting and blowing them both up, but V wouldn't be able to overcome Fury's tech and win it.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Hmmm...what if they both get nothing but a stick of dynamite, a pistol, and a knife?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Korg

Physically, V has the clear advantage. Strategically however, you have to consider that Fury was the head of SHIELD for decades, and dealt with superhuman threats on a daily basis. He is one of, if not THE most skilled and knowledgeable tactician on Marvel Earth. He has probably faced/defeated/killed scores of people that are just as skilled as V. V has no real motivation in this fight, and I don't see him gaining any knowledge about Fury in the week he has for prep. Whereas Fury can pretty much implement battle plans he has used against similar opponents in the past on the fly. If they are each limited to a stick of dynamite, a pistol, and a knife, I say V critically injures Fury, but Fury kills V.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
I think V wins here... even Fury is a better strategist... I just think if it came down to H2H combat I can see V winning in a close fight against Fury
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I can buy it

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hedatary
Korg said:
"Physically, V has the clear advantage. Strategically however, you have to consider that Fury was the head of SHIELD for decades, and dealt with superhuman threats on a daily basis. He is one of, if not THE most skilled and knowledgeable tactician on Marvel Earth. He has probably faced/defeated/killed scores of people that are just as skilled as V. V has no real motivation in this fight, and I don't see him gaining any knowledge about Fury in the week he has for prep. Whereas Fury can pretty much implement battle plans he has used against similar opponents in the past on the fly. If they are each limited to a stick of dynamite, a pistol, and a knife, I say V critically injures Fury, but Fury kills V."
So your telling me, Fury can withstand dozens of bullet shots from the impact alone, then he would kill all 8 or 9 professional soldiers before in seconds before they even finish loading there weapons and still be able to lift up a fully grown man with just his one hand? 
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Korg
Hedatary said:
"So your telling me, Fury can withstand dozens of bullet shots from the impact alone, then he would kill all 8 or 9 professional soldiers before in seconds before they even finish loading there weapons and still be able to lift up a fully grown man with just his one hand? "
No, what I was telling you is what I said in my post. You're just putting whole sentences in my mouth. Did you even read what i posted? Your response was seriously out of left field.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hedatary

Yea your right. i was. Fury did beat people that are way out of V's league. And seeing as this is prep time for both, Fury could win. But V has been fighting a government basically all his life. Fury wins since this is prep time.