#1 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Nick Fury defeat Terminator aka T - 1000 in a random encounter in a Parking Garage ?
Nick Fury has Standard Gear, Uzi, Shotgun, Rifle and Grenades
T-1000 has Primary Weapons from Terminator 2 film ( handguns and Uzi )

caption

caption
#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

T-1000, curbstomp.  None of nicks weapons will have any lasting effect.  His only survival chance is if it is actually a LMD (Life Model Decoy).

However if this was Ultimate Nickfury with his standard equipment, he would have a chance.

#3 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

I would throw some Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to Nick if you want him to last long.

#4 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick fury would shoot a rocket at him and the t-1000 will explode. I mean that is how it died in the movie after all.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"T-1000, curbstomp.  None of nicks weapons will have any lasting effect.  His only survival chance is if it is actually a LMD (Life Model Decoy).

However if this was Ultimate Nickfury with his standard equipment, he would have a chance."
Grenades wont have a lasting effect on a T-1000 ? It could blow him to pieces... the only issue then would be to do something to stop him from reforming...
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
bullseye1989 said:
"Nick fury would shoot a rocket at him and the t-1000 will explode. I mean that is how it died in the movie after all."
no lol he died by falling into a pool of lava
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"bullseye1989 said:
"Nick fury would shoot a rocket at him and the t-1000 will explode. I mean that is how it died in the movie after all."
no lol he died by falling into a pool of lava"
Correct. But the Rocket did explode and put the T-1000 in a position that was hard for him to reform in...
#8 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

YEah  T-1000 wins and kills him.

#9 Posted by Erik (31662 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"bullseye1989 said:
no lol he died by falling into a pool of lava"
Correct. But the Rocket did explode and put the T-1000 in a position that was hard for him to reform in..."

True. In the extended version of the dvd, it shows that all the damage was starting to have an effect on the t-1000 though.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
I still think Fury has a shot here... wont be easy though
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

yea but it's not like he would want to get hit by it. Really, even if he did, he would just reform. But...i dunno if Fury could win. But i give it to fury. This HAS to be a gorilla tactic. Otherwise he would be screwed. Allot of prep time as welll. 

#12 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Nick has to use nothing but heavy artillery cuz the t-1000 did have a hard time dealing with big guns. One of my favorite parts in the movie is when arnie shot the t-1000 point blank range with a shotgun!(that was so bad-ass lol)

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"yea but it's not like he would want to get hit by it. Really, even if he did, he would just reform. But...i dunno if Fury could win. But i give it to fury. This HAS to be a gorilla tactic. Otherwise he would be screwed. Allot of prep time as welll. "
He wouldnt have to want to get hit by a rocket or a grenade. T-1000s arent that fast. Fury could hit him but the only issue would be him reforming...
#14 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick has no chnce uner these circumstances!

#15 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Nick has no chnce uner these circumstances!"
I think he does. He is a highly skilled veteran with solid artilery here... he could do damage to the T-1000 here.
#16 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"yea but it's not like he would want to get hit by it. Really, even if he did, he would just reform. But...i dunno if Fury could win. But i give it to fury. This HAS to be a gorilla tactic. Otherwise he would be screwed. Allot of prep time as welll. "
He wouldnt have to want to get hit by a rocket or a grenade. T-1000s arent that fast. Fury could hit him but the only issue would be him reforming..."
then he would run away, make a trap that would ensure he gets trapped in something that he can't break out of. Fury wins. 
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
He wouldnt have to want to get hit by a rocket or a grenade. T-1000s arent that fast. Fury could hit him but the only issue would be him reforming..."
then he would run away, make a trap that would ensure he gets trapped in something that he can't break out of. Fury wins. "
Thats actually something I was thinking of... but I dont know how easy it would be to trap the T-1000 in his liquid form
#18 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Nick Fury is very tactical and has faced many opponets stronger than him, If the T-1000 can get in range then the fight would be his. but if its at long range then I would give to Nick Fury.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
bullseye1989 said:
"Yea Nick Fury is very tactical and has faced many opponets stronger than him, If the T-1000 can get in range then the fight would be his. but if its at long range then I would give to Nick Fury."
Agreed
#20 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
I think he does. He is a highly skilled veteran with solid artilery here... he could do damage to the T-1000 here."
He has no solid Artillery!

oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
then he would run away, make a trap that would ensure he gets trapped in something that he can't break out of. Fury wins. "
He not fast enough to run from the T-1000.  The T-1000 does not get tired, Nick does.

bullseye1989 said:
"Yea Nick Fury is very tactical and has faced many opponets stronger than him, If the T-1000 can get in range then the fight would be his. but if its at long range then I would give to Nick Fury."
616 Nick Fury has always relied on long stages of Prep and the tactics based on his army, not in solo combat vs an opponent like the T-1000.

#21 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
I think he does. He is a highly skilled veteran with solid artilery here... he could do damage to the T-1000 here."
He has no solid Artillery!

"
Grenades can blow a T-1000 to pieces... Shotguns can blast large holes in the T-1000... Uzi can also slow down the T-1000... he has solid artilery
#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you people talking about?

Nick Fury now has one hell of a gun :P
#23 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"What are you people talking about?

"
I will count this gun in Nick Fury's Standard Gear

lol
#24 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:

"

lol
"
Except it's not his standard equipment.  Plus why would he be walking around a parking garage with that thing out?

I'm not sure the capabilities of this weapon so I do not know it's effects on the T-1000.
#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that even considered a gun?! Looks more like a tank rolled into something compact 

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:

"

lol
"
Except it's not his standard equipment.  Plus why would he be walking around a parking garage with that thing out?

I'm not sure the capabilities of this weapon so I do not know it's effects on the T-1000."
I am adding it to his accessories... and he doesnt have to be walking around with it.