#1 Posted by MasterAction (633 posts) - - Show Bio

1 v 1 battle- Morals off and a fight to the death- Takes place in a completely empty Times Square- No prep, random encounter

Who wins? Please give a reason for your answer :)

#2 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Nick Fury, 6/10 of the time. Mainly due to experience, and due to the fact that it seems like Mystique tends to rely heavily on shapeshifting.

#3 Posted by MasterAction (633 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique wins due to being more agile but if there was prep, Nick Fury would win.

#5 Posted by JonSmith (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick wins due to the guy in battle being an LMD. Because all Nick Fury's are LMD's.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10247 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainDoeo said:

I say Nick Fury, 6/10 of the time. Mainly due to experience, and due to the fact that it seems like Mystique tends to rely heavily on shapeshifting.

I don't know about him having more experience than Raven. IIRC she is VERY old (80+ years I believe). I think Fury is a better fighter over all and has more impressive showings skill wise, but Raven's shape-shifting and enhanced physicality definitely gives her an advantage in surprise attacks (especially since she too tends to have a gun and blade with her), and an edge in close quaters. I'm not sure who wins here yet, but I don't think Fury has an experience edge over Mystique and her shape-shifting can be a big boon here.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (12899 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick Fury.