Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nick Fury and Punisher

vs.

The Minutemen from 100 Bullets. The group before they were deactivated in Atlantic City. If you do not know who they are here: http://www.comicvine.com/minutemen/4060-40441/

Both teams have no military grade explosives and start in a podunk town in the desert but can use the environment to make explosives. Both teams have one day prep. This is a fight to the death!

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No guns? The minutemen are too much.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr_Clockwork91

@dimitridkatsis: Both teams have guns, I forgot to add that. Minutemen have 1000 rounds amongst themselves, Nick and Punisher have 2000 rounds.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dimitridkatsis

What type of guns Nick and Frank have, minutemen get their standards i guess?

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitridkatsis: Frank has access to a sniper. Nick and Frank both have handguns,and M4s and Nick has access to a shotgun. Minutemen have handguns and Wylie has a M4 as well. The town includes a gas station, one grocery store, 60 homes, one school, small police station, one rec center, a small medical center and a bar. I hope this gives you more detail to make a more accurate prediction.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minutemen. Frank and Nick are outnumbered, outskilled even when it comes to marksmanship, Wylie and Remi have incredible feats in that department showing skill and improvisation. It's 2 vs 8 and even if Frank or Nick get lucky and take out the best shots Burns and Cordova can keep them distracted for Lono and Jack to get the fight close and then .... well i would like to see how much Punishment the Punisher can take from Lono.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitridkatsis: Well it would actually be 2v7. I said the group before atlantic city which means no Loop nor Dizzy. And for the sake of more equality, ill leave out Lono. So 2v6.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50?