#1  Edited By Pokergeist

• Sodam Yat
  • Mon-El (Green Lantern)
  • Super Skrull
  • Cassandra Nova
  • Steel
  • Martian Manhunter

• Ghost Rider Ketch
  • Spawn (Not Hell King or Divine with Unlimited power forms.)
  • Ultimate Thor
  • Ultimate Phoenix
  • Supreme Power Hyperion
  • Ultimate Loki

Semi-Finals:

No Caption Provided

Inside this temple is a portal which will carry your team to the location of the final round. However, it is surrounded by 3-foot-thick Adamantium walls and guarded by Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond), Dr Doom, Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), Gladiator Kallark, Beta Ray Bill, and Charles Xavier. They have been tasked to defend the portal with their lives, and you must go through them to get to it.

Your objective is simple: Get through the portal before your opponent's team can. If you have to kill all other characters to do so, so be it.

Rules

- Enter the Portal. Your whole team must enter simultaneously.

- NOT Bloodlusted. Morals on, but characters will fight to the best of their abilities.

- The Portal is located in the highest tower at the top of the stairs. The walls are adamantium. The defenders occupy the golden doorway. There is no other entrance to the portal.

- The defenders will not attack your team until you attempt entry into the temple or attempt to modify the temple in any way. They have full knowledge on your teams, and have no morals.

- Teams start 500 yards from the doorway and 500 yards from each other. Think of it as a triangle with Team 1, Team 2, and the doorway as the points.

- No BFR for longer than 60 seconds.

- Both Teams get 12 hours worth of Prep, but have no access to the battlefield. Teams get dossiers on their opponents after 8 hours and get dossiers on the defenders and temple after 11 hours.

- The Prep allows you to make use of any of your resources, however I draw the line at inviting other people into the match. This includes armies or automatons that your characters may have access to. Any items you manufacture during prep must have a strong precedent in your characters' history.

- No Time Manipulation or Reality Warping.

-No acquiring artifacts that allow Time Manipulation or Reality Warping.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

I will get to this after work today.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2: My team was changed from what it was in the beginning. I've been using the following:

Sodam Yat

Mon-El (Green Lantern)

Super Skrull

Cassandra Nova

Steel

Martian Manhunter

I'll get an opening post up sometime today.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: Edited. I will let you go first. Get a feel how this prep will be used here. So far out Prep been downright nuts.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2:

Sodam Yat and Mon-El are both Daxamites, an offshoot of Kryptonians who left Krypton before its destruction. As such, they have Superman-like powers and metabolize Yellow Sun radiation. Since they have 12 hours to spare, they'll both go to Sundip, bathing in the sun's core to gorge on its power. When Superman sundipped for less than an hour, his powers tripled and he was able to move Warworld with pure strength. In All-Star Superman, after sundipping for mere minutes, his power more than triples. (All-Star is non-canon, but it still gives some idea of the power increase that will happen here.) So after half a day of sundipping, the Daxamites will be exponentially more powerful than Superman, at least as far as Daxamite powers go.

Cassandra Nova will create a TP link so that strategies can be discussed at the speed of though. She'll also use her abilities as a subtle manipulator to slowly degrade the inhibitions against killing that some of my team have. Since she'll be in everyone's mind, she'll have access to their motivations and such, so it shouldn't be too difficult. Although Martian Manhunter has gotten over his fear of fire, Cassandra will also probe through his mind to eradicate any traces of it. (Scans are backwards)

Meanwhile, since all resources are available, Steel will retrieve his time machine and the Entropy Aegis. He'll use the machine to send Manhunter and Super Skrull to the Legion of Three Worlds future.

Martian Manhunter will meet with the Sodam Yat of the future, and use a recording made by my Sodam Yat to convince him to give up 58 of the 7000 unused GL rings. Super Skrull will retrieve a vial of the serum that made Mon-El immune to lead poisoning and then go to the Legion Museum and grab Superboy Prime's solar armor. They'll all meet up and return to our time.

While they're doing this, Steel will retrieve the Entropy Aegis and use the prep time to install any countermeasures from his previous suits that he hasn't yet put in the Aegis. Once that's done, Martian Manhunter will give everyone ten Green Lantern rings, and they'll take a few hours to practice using them. With two Green Lanterns and a TP link, learning will be extremely efficient. Both Manhunter and Cassandra should have no trouble copying and implanting memories of Sodam and Mon-El's training, so that all of my team members have a good grasp on how to use the rings. Sodam Yat will take the anti-lead serum, which will give him Mon-El's lead immunity.

No Caption Provided

That's all I can think of, so

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire:

Ok. I will roll with it.

My First agenda is to Use Phoenix to travel back in time to Dr. Braddok and his son James bulding the Thor super soilder Gear.

Spawn will then freeze time allowing all the time for Braddock to make the suits. Added to this Loki Loki and Thor will go to Odin to gain the Runes. The Thor Suit gives all the power in of Ultimate Thor Reaction Time, Speed, Strength, and Durability. This also come with a 4th Dimesion and Weather Controle Hammer. The Runes will allow Loki to bestow the Asgardian Strength and Durability (like did for the Nazis) as well. Also Loki was able to turn average Humans into Super Humans with his powers should increase by 20% the power of Hyperion and Thor. I say 200% cause he took a average human (Luke Cage) who bench less than a ton and made him a 20 toner. As well many others in the Defenders whos powers and stats he increase.

Added to This Phoenix will visit the Professor ad pull from his mind the skills to Increase the power of her teammates. This will include the Morals to kill, Sharing knowledge, setting up telepathic links, and increasing everyone natural stats by a factor of x9. Ontop of this she can implant all the combine training and skills of the team except Ghost Rider.

Also Jean will know of Banshee and get her hands on it to bestow wolverine Healing Powers and Senses into here team. Except for spawn and Ghost Rider of course.

Spawn who can increase his power and stats in seconds will have all the time in 12 hours, and Necro Plasma to increase his power to Sun Dip levels.

Finally Ghost Rider and Loki will Duplicate themselves for Copies. In case loki has as much a made 6 Duplicates and Ketch has made as mush as 4 Duplicates.

Alright lets recape what I did with prep.

Thor + Thor Stats (Again) + Wolverine Healing Factor + Asgardian Stats + Loki Magic 200% in stats + Hammer + Phoenix 9% in stats + No Morals + Spawns/Hyperion/Thor/Loki Training

Loki + Thor Stats + Wolverine Healing Factor + Asgardian Stats + 4th Dimension and Weather Control Hammer + Phoenix 9% in stats + No Morals + 6 Duplicates + Spawns/Hyperion/Thor/Loki Training

Hyperion + Thor Stats + Wolverine Healing Factor + Asgardian Stats + Loki Magic 200% in stats + 4th Dimension and Weather Control Hammer + Phoenix 9% in stats + No Morals + Spawns/Hyperion/Thor/Loki Training

Phoenix + Thor Stats + Wolverine Healing Factor + Asgardian Stats + Loki Magic 20% in stats + 4th Dimension and Weather Control Hammer + Spawns/Hyperion/Thor/Loki Training

Spawn + Thor Stats + Asgardian Stats + 4th Dimension and Weather Control Hammer + Sundip Stats via Necro Plasma

Ghost Rider + Thor Stats + Asgardian Stats + 4th Dimension and Weather Control Hammer + 4 Hellfire Duplicates

Yes... Yes Im am serious.