No Caption Provided
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By cascadeking09

I think I'll go with team 2, they have more experience as a team and have two heavy hitters.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Team 2. Next Avengers was terrible.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
I think I'll go with team 2, they have more experience as a team and have two heavy hitters.
Don't know about that.

The Avengers clearly had better physical feats than Young Justice

@venomoushatred1001 said:
Team 2. Next Avengers was terrible.

Yes, yes it was
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR

LOL what a spite everyone on young justice can solo the whole of team one theyre little kids.

Avatar image for where4artthoucarlos
where4artthoucarlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

miss martian, kid flash, and superboy solo

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Don't know about that.

Like what?
Avatar image for the_fastest_man_alive
The Fastest Man Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

team 2

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
@IZZR said:
LOL what a spite everyone on young justice can solo the whole of team one theyre little kids.
?????

They were teenagers....no different from Young Justice
SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SurelockeHomes

I'm not quite sure, but I think Young Justice. Aqualad showed better leadership than Lil Cap(I think), and Kid Avengers were less experienced with heroing. They had been sheltered all their life and fought a lot over childish things(But wait, doesn't young justice do that sometimes.) Kid Avengers just seem less qualified and outclassed in (almost?) every way. Also, next avengers was terrible.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Don't know about that.

Like what?
They all defeated Iron Man robots based on Avengers, Tony Stark would most likely make them quite durable and powerful if they were intended to battle Ultron,

Young Justice has been soloed by Abra Kadabra, Mr. Twister, Psimon,
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IZZR
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Don't know about that.

Like what?
They all defeated Iron Man robots based on Avengers, Tony Stark would most likely make them quite durable and powerful if they were intended to battle Ultron,  Young Justice has been soloed by Abra Kadabra, Mr. Twister, Psimon,
Kid Flash solos without much effort
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
@IZZR said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Don't know about that.

Like what?
They all defeated Iron Man robots based on Avengers, Tony Stark would most likely make them quite durable and powerful if they were intended to battle Ultron,  Young Justice has been soloed by Abra Kadabra, Mr. Twister, Psimon,
Yes...because he "solos" so much in the Young Justice series....fail
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice wins 

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IZZR
@cattlebattle said:
@IZZR said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Don't know about that.

Like what?
Dude why you getting all emotional, dont you remember Justice League Unlimited, where Wally was the clown always busting jokes and then comes Lex Brainiac and he goes all berserk? well if they had Wally showing his true power in each episode it wouldnt be much of a show as he would own anyone
SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SurelockeHomes
@cattlebattle: I thought they beat Mr. Twister?

I'm not saying easily, but I still think young justice might win win. Probably because I have less knowledge of the kid avengers and I think young justice showed themselves to be very versatile in battle, especially wise with pulling something out from nowhere. But I guess that's what they're supposed to do. And kid avengers had something good with whipping out the hulk. but they haven't had much to show their stuff.

I would give the edge to Young Justice, but not without some fight, but I may be able to be swayed. How strong is kid thor girl?
SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SurelockeHomes
@IZZR: all due respect, young justice wally isn't on that level. they even said when he tries to do the vibrating molecule thing, he has a hard time and his nose bleeds, and he also can't stop on a dime yet. he's not as developed as his older self. plus wally did say he's not coming back if he does that again. it was very draining for his older self, so it's doubtful his younger self would be able to pull that off, especially in multiple episodes.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cascadeking09

What I hated most about that movie is they act as if Bruce has no self control at all. He's been the hulk for so long he should've learned to control his temper by all that time, but instead they show him going into a rage over some little kids calling him names.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IZZR
@SurelockeHomes said:
@IZZR: all due respect, young justice wally isn't on that level. they even said when he tries to do the molecule thing, he has a hard time and his nose bleeds, and he also can't stop on a dime yet. he's not as developed as his older self. plus wally did say he's not coming back if he does that again. it was very draining for his older self, so it's doubtful his younger self would be able to pull that off, especially in multiple episodes.
All he did is access the speed force he does that in comics all the time and he does come back that was just a P.I.S as if they allowed him to do that all the time then Darkseid and Injustice league would have been doomed
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: What better physical feats do the next avengers have?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21  Edited By Zoom

In fairness, Psimon and Abra Kadabra could probably solo the young Avengers, too. 

Hell, Kadabra could solo the regular Avengers.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By sa5m

Young Justice I believe

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By agent9149

all throughout the duration of that movie i felt like stabbing nails into my brain ughhhh

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cattlebattle
@IZZR said:
@cattlebattle said:
@IZZR said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Don't know about that.

Like what?
Dude why you getting all emotional, dont you remember Justice League Unlimited, where Wally was the clown always busting jokes and then comes Lex Brainiac and he goes all berserk? well if they had Wally showing his true power in each episode it wouldnt be much of a show as he would own anyone
Yeah, my bad,...Wally (YJ version) isn't soloing anyone, If you remember 3 members of Young Justice battled equally against the League of shadows in Infiltrator,  Martian also has never used her ability to just mind wipe a whole team....like in Drop Zone, they all battled Kobra and Sportsmaster on an equal playing field, this fight is actually more even than you would think
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Don't know about that.

Like what?
I don't even remember how they beat them, but I doubt any of them is more powerful than a robot built as a replacement for their parents so that doesn't sound reasonable for little kids to do.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Don't know about that.

Like what?
I don't even remember how they beat them, but I doubt any of them is more powerful than a robot built as a replacement for their parents so that doesn't sound reasonable for little kids to do.
Thor Girl sliced Thor in two, Cap Jr. basically defeated Widow and Cap with physical combat and shield throwing, Azari was able to make constructs and fire electrical energy....they were quite impressive, better than anything YJ has done
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Young Justice.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: That's where it doesn't make sense and also sounds like pis to me. How would 4 kids with no experience fighting anyone other than each other be able to take down the equivalent of their parents, who are much stronger and have had much more experience? Azari is the only one that makes sense because shorting out robots is something that can easily be done with electrical powers.

I'm about to watch it now to check this out for myself.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

young justice 8 times outta 10

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: Which part do they fight on I can't seem to find it while skimming through the movie. I thought it was at the beginning but the robotic avengers just take off to go into battle there.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cascadeking09

Just finished it not only was it not more impressive than everything YJ has done, but it was pis. They were all losing and then the plot started coming to a close. They were all getting murked and all of a sudden "You're not the Black Panther...I AM!" pwned, pwned, pwned. They went from getting owned to basically one shotting their opponent. I honestly can't take any of that seriously when James jumped form Robocap's sheild bout 20 feet into the air to catch Tony.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By ManOfManyNames2

Young Justice stomp. Superboy arguably solos.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Baldur_Odinson

Team 2 has more power and versatility.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Girl solo the animated DC universes..

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Next avengers based on feats. Taking down robot versions of their parents intended to fight Ultron, kinda gives them to magnitude to take this. Didn't like Young Justice or next avengers but avengers should take it.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hayabusa77

Why is everyone hating on next avengers? I loved it and the ultimate avengers movies. They were my marvel intro. That bring said, considering ultron's trophy collection and how the weakened next avengers managed to hold off Ultron for a bit (after he kicked hulk's ass) i feel they should do much better against young justice. I mean that ultron would probably kick most of the justice league's ass

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy solos.