VS
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

No PIS

No prep

New52 feats only

Who takes it?

http://www.comicvine.com/swamp-thing/4005-15809/forums/new-52-swamp-thing-respect-thread-685475/

http://www.comicvine.com/etrigan/4005-7367/forums/new-52-etrigan-respect-thread-1566468/#4

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

New 52 Etrigan is not as strong as he used to be. And even pre 52 Etrigan can't defeat ST.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

@blackwind: To be honest I don't think New-52 Swamp-Thing is as powerful as he use to be either, but that's me.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@blackwind: To be honest I don't think New-52 Swamp-Thing is as powerful as he use to be either, but that's me.

His history wasn't retconned though. I'll hunt down the scan at some point, but they mention early on in the series that he was Swamp Thing "before" or something like that. The New 52 series starts with him becoming Swamp Thing again.

Furthermore, based on the new teasers at the end of all the DC books this month, Swamp Thing will be "powering" back up - he's headed into space.

In any case. Swamp Thing is near-impossible to win via Death, Incap or KO. The dude's regenerative powers are simply too much. He can create an entire body of out just a blade of grass. He can shrink himself down to microscopic sizes or merge with the landscape and become enormous.

Pre-52 feats included, he can regen on a different planet. So even if you destroyed Earth, Swamp Thing still wouldn't be put down.

Really the only consistent way is to BFR him. Swamp Thing is literally the Avatar for all planet life, his consciousness exists far beyond the physical plane. Even when Seeder stole his powers, Swamp Thing was still running around Greenworld (or whatever its called) .

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Swamp thing stomps.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers