New York vs The "Armored" Titan (Attack on Titan)

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok, since i noticed that "Shingeki no Kyojin" is getting quite popular lately, i decided to make a battle with one of it's characters...

No Caption Provided

Remember that all titans have a relatively light body, this allows them to move at normal speed even if they are giant, they also have a great healing factor and he has his exoskeleton of course

- No prep

- All superheroes are in character

- The "Armored" Titan is bloodlusted

- win by ko/incapacitation

Round 1 - She-Hulk

Round 2 - Spiderman

Round 3 - Fantastic 4

Round 4 - The Avengers

Where does he stops?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@annoyedimmortalspirit: Do they know where his weak spot is? If so than he can beat spider man but that is it. Thing, She Hulk, Thor, Hulk and Iron Man are all stronger than him

AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: no info, well i know about Thor and Hulk but what about the fantastic 4? also She-Hulk is the easiest opponent he gets

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@annoyedimmortalspirit: The Fantastic 4 can burn him, keep him tied up, over power him, or trap him in a forcefeild. She Hulk is imo stronger than the thing so she can beat him by over powering him. Spider Man his his webs and spider sense to help but he would need to know where the weak spot his for him to win

AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: They can't burn him since he has an increased healing factor! if it would just be that easy they would've used fire in the manga too... also can i post a video to show you his strength/durability feats? after this you will see that he is clearly 100% stronger than she-hulks, and can also tank cannon blasts to his face like nothing!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

dude. The armored titan has 1 feat.

he gets stomped.

great anime though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New York ftw

AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Clearly he has also other feats, but you get to see them only if you know the manga. Anyway i think that the info and the video i provided are enough to see that he doesn't get "stomped"!

(until round 4 at least...)

@fallschirmjager: sorry i'll edit because i can't reply anymore for today -.-", but you should definitively get more info...

If you read what i previously posted you will understand that Titans are not affected by fire, and he has an exoskeleton harder than metal, and a superfast healing factor, so basically he is like a giant Wolverine ^^

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Let's see.

I don't read She-Hulk - assuming she is even half as strong as Hulk - she stomps. We have no idea how strong the titan is (based on only the anime)

Spiderman is fast enough to dodge bullets - faster than the titan he'll never touch Spidey. stomps

Fantastic Four has about a couple dozen ways to win. Burning him, Reed's durability, Thing's strength, Invisible women barriers...etc, etc, etc.

avengers probably has 100+, too many to name

based on the anime alone, he stomps.

I haven't read the manga, but I doubt it would change my mind.

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She hulk wins after armor titan purposesly creates armor around his neck to protect his weak spot. She might not be able to break it so she would instead rip it off the armor titan. Spider-Man would end up trying a range of methods all to no avail if peter parker he could figure out the needed mechanics but any other incarnations dies or flees. F4 school the armor titan and even create and anti titan virus saveing the attack on titan universe. Tony leads the avengers to beat the titan quickly but he doesn't think to save the Aot universe

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1 is a stomps, the Titan can easily overpower She-hulk with his size.

round 2 is still in favor of the Titan, he cannot be harmed by spidey and with his huge size he can just grab him or his webs and crush him.

round 3 now we have a decent fight!! but without prep and on the first encounter team loses, and its easily predictable, none of their attack can damage the titan enough to KO him, the only thing they could try is if Torch's Supernova, but with moral on he would never use it in NY. So yeah a tough battle but in the end Titan wins this on too.

round 4 Needless to say, the Avengers obliterate him.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

round 1 is a stomps, the Titan can easilyoverpower She-hulk with his size.

round 2 is still in favor of the Titan, he cannot be harmed by spidey and with his huge size he can just grab him or his webs and crush him.

round 3 now we have a decent fight!! but without prep and on the first encounter team loses, and its easily predictable, none of their attack can damage the titan enough to KO him, the only thing they could try is if Torch's Supernova, but with moral on he would never use it in NY. So yeah a tough battle but in the end Titan wins this on too.

lol Have you every read a She Hulk or Spiderman comic...EVER? A punch from a 2 tonner Eren was able to stun him, a 10 toner like spidey would babyshake The Armored Titan and don't even get me started on She Hulk, all you have to do to take him down attack the back of his legs

AoT beside the colossal titan is high street level verse on it's best day.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annoyedimmortalspirit: I've watched every single episode of the anime and read most of the manga actually. And no that does not sway me with him being stronger than She Hulk. She Hulk is stronger than Thing, is over 100 ton class, and could break that wall easily. Hell she beat abomination and it was implied that she was stronger than hercules who is equal to or greater than thor. The fire they have is normal fire, human torches fire burns hotter than the surface of the sun

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555 said:

lol Have you every read a She Hulk or Spiderman comic...EVER? A punch from a 2 tonner Eren was able to stun him, a 10 toner like spidey would babyshake The Armored Titan and don't even get me started on She Hulk, all you have to do to take him down attack the back of his legs

What??? are you stupid???

1 - He will always regenerate much like WOLVERINE what do you think is going to happen to she-hulk or spiderman or the thing once their attack will do nothing??? oh, and all his body is covered in a steel hard exoskeleton you genius!! and he can regenerate both the exoskeleton and his body.

2 - have you looked at the wall in his video??? he didn't even punched it, this shows that even if he is gigantic he still have some degree of SUPER-STRENGTH even for his size, because i don't see humans running through a solid wall like that. So do you think that a gigantic man with superstrength cant pick up a commercial airplane(around 100tons of weight). He is WAY ABOVE THAT LEVEL YOU SMARTASS!!!! and with his size, reach and speed he can just one-shot spiderman and she-hulk if he throw a serious punch. Are you seriously so retarded that you don't understand that if someone is 20 times bigger they have a HUGE advantage in a fight, no matter what???

this is a a huge STOMP and i will say nothing more on about this fight, don't even reply if you don't get this you are too stupid to waste my time, fanboy think that comic heroes are invinvible just because they never lose in their comics.... if you analyze all the data you can clearly see that this is a no brainer you IDIOT.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@name55555 said:

1 - He will always regenerate much like WOLVERINE what do you think is going to happen to she-hulk or spiderman or the thing once their attack will do nothing??? oh, and all his body is covered in a steel hard exoskeleton you genius!! and he can regenerate both the exoskeleton and his body.

2 - have you looked at the wall in his video??? he didn't even punched it, this shows that even if he is gigantic he still have some degree of SUPER-STRENGTH even for his size, because i don't see humans running through a solid wall like that. So do you think that a gigantic man with superstrength cant pick up a commercial airplane(around 100tons of weight). He is WAY ABOVE THAT LEVEL YOU SMARTASS!!!! and with his size, reach and speed he can just one-shot spiderman and she-hulk if he throw a serious punch. Are you seriously so retarded that you don't understand that if someone is 20 times bigger they have a HUGE advantage in a fight, no matter what???

this is a a huge STOMP and i will say nothing more on about this fight, don't even reply if you don't get this you are too stupid to waste my time, fanboy think that comic heroes are invinvible just because they never lose in their comics.... if you analyze all the data you can clearly see that this is a no brainer you IDIOT.

While I can't say on spider man she hulk also has a healing factor. And she will eventually hit his weak spot. or she could ya know throw him across the country. Actually I do think he can one shot spider man just not she hulk. And size means nothing when you cant harm your opponent. His regeneration is not on the level of wolverine since one he does not have indestructible bones and two if he is burned by the human torch with heat hotter than the surface of the sun on his whole boddy his weak spot or even the man inside the titan will be killed. But people are underestimating the titans

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kyrees

@name55555: @annoyedimmortalspirit: armored titan never gets past round 1. seriously, a 75 tonner like she-hulk would be defeated by that ? supposing he does, spiderman is a lot more intelligent and agile in discovering the armored titan's weaknesses and it would take a lucky shot to defeat peter. both the fantastic 4 and the avengers can easily defeat this guy. a titan's regeneration is useless if he gets burned to ashes which the human torch and thor can do. can a titan survive a heat blast that is hot enough to melt iron at its lowest temp to a 1 million fahrenheit temp at its highest temp from the human torch or a charged lightning blast or energy blast from thor ?

you two are overestimating the titans and to the guy that called bronze_surfer stupid and idiot, read a comic will ya. you're the one showing those traits.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the armored titans only other feat aside from breaking down the wall, his fight with Eren

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555: *clap clap clap*

Insults

No proof

Swearing

Ignoring Presented Facts

you're gonna do great here bro.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: between one insult(or observation) and another i also made logic, and valid arguments but you are too idiot to understand anything.

Just read my previous post and i disprove everything you can, and will say against the results:

1° of all, who ON EARTH told you that The Armored Titan can't harm she-hulk?? are you insane? are you mentally reatarded?? thanks to his size, speed and strength above 100tons he can just throw punces like a f***ing gorilla and kill her, she can't escape or get away because he is fucking gigantic and there's no need to worry about her punches since she would hit a relatively SMALL AREA(on his body, and probably even the exoskeleton) that will do NO DAMAGE WHAT SO EVER!!! but even if she did, he could always regenerate. That's just BASIC LOGIC but you are immune to that, i see.

2) this is a populated NY and the moral is ON, so Torch CANNOT use that attackwithout destroying the city and thousands of innocent civilians, he wont use that, read the OP.

good night i'm going to sleep, you should try to understand my points if you can ;)

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@name55555: this is what is prolly going to happen with armored titan against the fantastic four (and this is the movie version) so human torch can use those fire up to good use

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer said:

@name55555 said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@name55555 said:

While I can't say on spider man she hulk also has a healing factor. And she will eventually hit his weak spot. or she could ya know throw him across the country. Actually I do think he can one shot spider man just not she hulk. And size means nothing when you cant harm your opponent. His regeneration is not on the level of wolverine since one he does not have indestructible bones and two if he is burned by the human torch with heat hotter than the surface of the sun on his whole boddy his weak spot or even the man inside the titan will be killed. But people are underestimating the titans

1° of all, who ON EARTH told you that The Armored Titan can't harm she-hulk?? are you insane? are you mentally reatarded?? thanks to his size, speed and strength above 100tons he can just throw punces like a f***ing gorilla and kill her, she can't escape or get away because he is fucking gigantic and there's no need to worry about her punches since she would hit a relatively SMALL AREA(on his body, and probably even the exoskeleton) that will do NO DAMAGE WHAT SO EVER!!! but even if she did, he could always regenerate. That's just BASIC LOGIC but you are immune to that, i see.

2) this is a populated NY and the moral is ON, so Torch CANNOT use that attackwithout destroying the city and thousands of innocent civilians, he wont use that, read the OP.

sorry to disappoint you but hey don't compare in his same category, STOMPS

(actually round 4 is for the avengers, and round 3 is an debatable but the first two are ridiculou

She Hulk is near or at the level of strength that Thor and Hercules posses which is at world moving. You really have no evidence he is at class 100 strength. Only feats he has is breaking down the wall, fighting eren and nearly getting killed, and being able to throw very light titans at horsemen. In the fight with eren he was at certain points overpowered which proves that his exoskeleton was what was able to break the wall not his pure strength alone. She can easily avaide his punches and even if he punches at her she can grab his fist and throw him into the sea since titans are extremely light in weight. His exoskeleton she can easily break and ya know grab Reinerfrom the titan and knock him out. His regeneration is much slower than wolverines or any others like him.

Torches super nova is not a giant city destroying attack it is a snigle point attack. He did it against WWH and everything was fine around them. It has broken celestial armor (infintly more durable than the titans exoskeleton). He just burns the whole titan destorying its weak spot in the process.

Three is not debatebal. Thing has better strength feats, torch has the super nova attack, Invisible Woman has sheilds that can take a few blows from WWH and Mr. Fantastic has guns that can kill celestials in his closet

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@name55555:

She Hulk tanks hits from the Hulk,The Thing,Abomination,and other 100+ tonners.What make you think that Armored Titian is stronger than them.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#25 SC  Moderator

What??? are you stupid???- Are you seriously so retarded that you don't understand - can clearly see that this is a no brainer you IDIOT.

but you are too idiot to understand anything. re you mentally reatarded??

These remarks are entirely inappropriate and unnecessary. If you can not interact with another user without becoming hostile or resorting to attacks like this, then it might be better for you and them if you just ignore them and move on. I am giving you an official warning. Do not refer to fellow users as retarded or stupid or as idiots. Feel free to disagree with them at your hearts content, just do so with respect. If you feel a fellow poster is being hostile towards you or making personal attacks against you, flag them for a moderator.

CV also has a policy against using swear words so please remember that as well. Feel free to private message me if you wish to dispute your warning other wise have a nice day and most importantly refrain from the type of hostile language your display in above quoted boxes thanks.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@bronze_surfer: Actually currently in the manga the armored titan is overpowering literally dozens of titans. If he was by himself this would be cake, but he has to protect both the colossal titan(human form of course) and carry another female titan, forgot her name though. Its actually a great feat, but onsidering that titans are light, maybe max 20 tons for the building sized ones, and its not as impressive as she hulks high end feats. But on a normal day i actually see him winning round 1 at least

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555:

She Hulk tanks hits from the Hulk,The Thing,Abomination,and other 100+ tonners.What make you think that Armored Titian is stronger than them.

CUZ HERP DERP HE TALLER THEN HER AND CAN BREAK A WALLL!!

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Meh that is true (Not to mention he was throwing them around) but I will dissagree with she hulk. She is normaly stronger than Thing (400 ton class and who overpowered a machine that could drill through the planet) but that is just me. I do however think he can beat spider man on an average day (unless he gets the uni power)

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

@bronze_surfer: Actually currently in the manga the armored titan is overpowering literally dozens of titans. If he was by himself this would be cake, but he has to protect both the colossal titan(human form of course) and carry another female titan, forgot her name though. Its actually a great feat, but onsidering that titans are light, maybe max 20 tons for the building sized ones, and its not as impressive as she hulks high end feats. But on a normal day i actually see him winning round 1 at least

No he can't She hulk regularly takes hits from 30-100 tonner, his face was cracked from taking a hit from Eren who at best is 5 tons max nuff said.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Name55555

@kyrees: @kyrees: @cor_tsar: @thatguywithheadphones: @bronze_surfer:

OK you guys im giving you

a FINAL PROOF of his strength being ABOVE 100tons.

Then, once you will all be in shut-up mode and think how idiot you are, i'm gonna do something else and forget about your stupidity, k? k.

1 PROOF, EREN STRENGTH - (which is also inferior to The Armored Titan), he lifted and carried a giant rock of the size of that hole in the wall, now if a commercial airplane weight around 100tons do you think that rock(at 0:25) weight less or MUCH more??? you can do this if you have a brain:

Loading Video...

2 PROOF, LOGIC -

she-hulk vs ARMORED TITAN

strength = Titan>SH (helped by his size, and by his superstrenght... you can't run through a wall, can't you?)

durability = Titan>SH (exoskeleton + better HF)

speed = Titan>SH (because of his size)

combat ability = irrilevant, since their size is too different to use standard techniques

now, i'm no genius, but i think the Titan is going to win here.... the same goes with spiderman, he only wins in agility but to avoid that Titan, who can move at normal/human speed, you need more than that, infact agility works on a smaller space than superspeed.

For example: immagine a mouse who can move like spiderman, it's not that hard to get him if you focus, if we can get flies who are much faster and can fly, that's a piece of cake.

3 PROOF, THE STEAM -

Now if you look at the scans that that idiot before has posted, there's a fight between eren and the armored titan, during the course of the fight eren manage to rip off his opponents' arm, but guess what, after a few scans it regrows

That's because of the STEAM, this on below, with that Titans can NOT ONLY regenerate from the fire but also extinguish it.

And with this i'm DONE with you, and your stupidity.

You see, you can understand or not what i said, guess what? i don't care, if someone has a brain like probably the OP, they'll probably already know what i have to say, because it is F***ING OBVIOUS!!! But if you are a fanboy and you are addicted to comics, you will have the idea that comics characters always find a way to win, regarless of logic, odds etc. So you can think what you want my job here is done!!

oh and one last thing, if you keep debating be aware that i'm not reading you, you already proved to be an idiot by not understanding this, and i will not read your downplaying of these feats or whatever you are going to post because you are obviously too stupid to change your mind.

HAVA A GOOD DAY(like i care), BYE.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555: lol The only thing you said that made since was

now, i'm no genius

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravageDo you like to deal with this guy

What's funnier is that he's calling us comic fanboy despite that you have a anime av and I have a manga one.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do user's feel the need to insult people when they're on the losing side of a debate?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#38  Edited By GhostRavage
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By homicidalmaniac
kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kyrees
No Caption Provided

@name55555: dude, you really need to read dc or marvel comics because you really know nothing of what those groups can do.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

strength = Titan>SH (helped by his size, and by his superstrenght... you can't run through a wall, can't you?)

she that puny wall is like paper to her

durability = Titan>SH (exoskeleton + better HF)

yeah, insects have exoskeleton too, does not mean i can not crush them as easily as she hulk crushes mr Titan up there

speed = Titan>SH (because of his size)

his speed is greater because he is bigger. wow, i have never seen this before, size equals speed?

combat ability = irrilevant, since their size is too different to use standard techniques

still, you think someone is stronger because that guy is bigger. so in the fight between superman and the galactic golem, superman should have been crushed according to you, am i right or am i right ?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Im well versed with both Shingeki no Kyojin and She Hulk... And no, none of the titans in the series is past 7 tons of strength. Hell, Reiner throwing titans like he was doing in the lasts chapters of the Manga proves nothing... Hanji a few chapters before already explained the titans don't weight what they should, it's like "their body isn't there" It's ridiculous to think 15 meters titans are atleast 100 toners and people like Eren in human form, Levi, and Reiner himself have blocked their bite saving people from their mouths.

Im not going further because there's no need to... He stops at She Hulk with a solid stomp of epic proportions on She Hulk's favor.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cjdavis103

the only way to kill a titan according to manga lore is to go for the back of the neck. no one has any knowledge of that weakness. so killing him is going to be a problem. also She hulk cannot fly or ascend very quickly or easily so she would not think of sticking the back of his neck by accident. so even if she IS stronger she cant beat him she can toss him into the ocean he doesn't need to breathe and he just walks back. unless she can chuck him into space whichi doubt She hulk will eventually go down. he can win but only though sheer attrition.

Fighting spider man is different spider-man CAN reach his neck but he lacks the power to pirce the neck which is armored even if he could he still has no idea that that spot is his weakness. and all the Titan has to do is get one good hit in which is possible see the early scans of him against the Scouting legion. so Titan can pull this off with extreme difficulty and a lot of time.

Fantastic 4 are tricky because we have only speculation on how fire profe Titans are and Torch is the only one who might accidently hit the neck. if he is fire proof as I thought and there is no breaks I think that he might just ware down the fantastic 4. but given the sheer amount of time that would take Reed might come up with a scanner of some sort that revels the weakness or something along those lines. so this can go either way.

Avengers: this goes to the Avengers. the Avengers have better scanners (Iron man's suit has them built in) so he could possibly find out the weakness. Thor can fly and has been shown to have incredible strength and brute force can pirice that shell. Hulk runs into the same problem as she hulk but is a lot stronger. he be a factor if he climbs Titan and with his durability he can tank any blow titan gives him. Cap ,Natasha and Hawk are non factors in this fight. in my mind this is only a matter of time.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By segamarvel
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers