#1 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Who do you think would win?

#2 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup New X-Men also outnumber them and each have some sort of power, where there is one on Young Avengers (Kate, as cool as she is) doesnt have any powers. Also the Young Avengers dont get the sort of training that the X-Men do.

#3 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men win

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Wiccan, Speed, and Vision are the Young Avengers win. Speed can run circles around the New X-Men and Wiccan given the time and confidence can take out the New X-Men by himself.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Wiccan, Speed, and Vision are the Young Avengers win. Speed can run circles around the New X-Men and Wiccan given the time and confidence can take out the New X-Men by himself."
Wiccan is not that powerful,Speed is cool but neither is he.Elixir will take out the Vision.The New X-men outnumber them too."
Wiccan is Scarlet Witch just needs more time and confidence. So Vision and Speed can give him that. Speed can make any member blow up before they can do anything. Vision can make his hand solid in their chest and they pass out or die(if he wants them too). Then while they are doing that Wiccan is chanting "iwishthexmenaregoneiwishthexmenaregoneiwishthexmenaregone..." the in a flash of light they are gone.
#6 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention there is more X-men and they are more professionally trained, Young Avengers are just starting to get the hang of things and they still hold alot of internal strife, they'd be all over the place. I still say X-Men win.

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Wiccan, Speed, and Vision are the Young Avengers win. Speed can run circles around the New X-Men and Wiccan given the time and confidence can take out the New X-Men by himself."
Wiccan is not that powerful,Speed is cool but neither is he.Elixir will take out the Vision.The New X-men outnumber them too."
Wiccan is Scarlet Witch just needs more time and confidence. So Vision and Speed can give him that. Speed can make any member blow up before they can do anything. Vision can make his hand solid in their chest and they pass out or die(if he wants them too). Then while they are doing that Wiccan is chanting "iwishthexmenaregoneiwishthexmenaregoneiwishthexmenaregone..." the in a flash of light they are gone. "
Wiccan is no where near Wanda.Speed can't make people blow up and he's not even as fat as quicksilver.Havok beat Quicksilver.Elixir will take out the Vision.Your forgetting that not only is Elixir a telepath..he's a technopath which means he can control technology.And the Vision is a robot.None of the Visions power will work because he can control him internally.That's why he's Omega Lvl.Nobody in the Young Avengers is anywhere near Omega.Wiccans magic is basic Elixir can take him and the rest by himself."
Wiccan is Wanda just new at it. He has shown no limit to what he can do. Shut down Kang's shield, made his bike go faster, teleported a semi miles away to a place he didn't know exsited, created a disk for his team to float on, flight, blast of energy. How can you not say he isn't as powerful. He just needs more pratice. Speed can blow up people, he can make anything blow up. He said this when he first appeared. He made a wall blow up and would have made two scientist blow up if hawkeye didn't stop him. How can you say he isn't as fast as quicksilver? They have never said how fast he moves but he is able to vibrate atoms and make them explode. Vision may beable to taken over by elixer but I am sure that as soon as elixer tries Speed would put an end to that. I haven't even mentioned the Super Soldier, Hawkeye, Stature, and Hulkling.
#8 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
Wiccan is Scarlet Witch just needs more time and confidence. So Vision and Speed can give him that. Speed can make any member blow up before they can do anything. Vision can make his hand solid in their chest and they pass out or die(if he wants them too). Then while they are doing that Wiccan is chanting "iwishthexmenaregoneiwishthexmenaregoneiwishthexmenaregone..." the in a flash of light they are gone. "
Wiccan is no where near Wanda.Speed can't make people blow up and he's not even as fat as quicksilver.Havok beat Quicksilver.Elixir will take out the Vision.Your forgetting that not only is Elixir a telepath..he's a technopath which means he can control technology.And the Vision is a robot.None of the Visions power will work because he can control him internally.That's why he's Omega Lvl.Nobody in the Young Avengers is anywhere near Omega.Wiccans magic is basic Elixir can take him and the rest by himself."
Wiccan is Wanda just new at it. He has shown no limit to what he can do. Shut down Kang's shield, made his bike go faster, teleported a semi miles away to a place he didn't know exsited, created a disk for his team to float on, flight, blast of energy. How can you not say he isn't as powerful. He just needs more pratice. Speed can blow up people, he can make anything blow up. He said this when he first appeared. He made a wall blow up and would have made two scientist blow up if hawkeye didn't stop him. How can you say he isn't as fast as quicksilver? They have never said how fast he moves but he is able to vibrate atoms and make them explode. Vision may beable to taken over by elixer but I am sure that as soon as elixer tries Speed would put an end to that. I haven't even mentioned the Super Soldier, Hawkeye, Stature, and Hulkling. "
Wanda isn't even clasified Omega lvl.Elixir is more powerful then her.Wiccan again is no where near her.He's not even as powerful as doctor strange.Nobody in the Young Avengers is strong enough to harm Elixir.He is up there with Jean Grey.He held his own against the Hulk too.The real Hawkeye wouldn't survive this fight.Elixir held his own agaisnt the real Hulk so Hulking doesnt stand a chance.Stature isn' that tough and speed isn't as fast as Quicksilver there is nothing he can do. "
How can you say Speed isn't as fast as Quicksilver? There is no proof saying he isn't faster. And he can blow people up! How can that not harm elixar. He would be dead. And Wiccan isn't magic. He is a mutant with the ability to alter reality just like wanda. He is just new at it.
#9 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
Wiccan is Wanda just new at it. He has shown no limit to what he can do. Shut down Kang's shield, made his bike go faster, teleported a semi miles away to a place he didn't know exsited, created a disk for his team to float on, flight, blast of energy. How can you not say he isn't as powerful. He just needs more pratice. Speed can blow up people, he can make anything blow up. He said this when he first appeared. He made a wall blow up and would have made two scientist blow up if hawkeye didn't stop him. How can you say he isn't as fast as quicksilver? They have never said how fast he moves but he is able to vibrate atoms and make them explode. Vision may beable to taken over by elixer but I am sure that as soon as elixer tries Speed would put an end to that. I haven't even mentioned the Super Soldier, Hawkeye, Stature, and Hulkling. "
Wanda isn't even clasified Omega lvl.Elixir is more powerful then her.Wiccan again is no where near her.He's not even as powerful as doctor strange.Nobody in the Young Avengers is strong enough to harm Elixir.He is up there with Jean Grey.He held his own against the Hulk too.The real Hawkeye wouldn't survive this fight.Elixir held his own agaisnt the real Hulk so Hulking doesnt stand a chance.Stature isn' that tough and speed isn't as fast as Quicksilver there is nothing he can do. "
How can you say Speed isn't as fast as Quicksilver? There is no proof saying he isn't faster. And he can blow people up! How can that not harm elixar. He would be dead. And Wiccan isn't magic. He is a mutant with the ability to alter reality just like wanda. He is just new at it. "
Elixir is borderline immortal.The Young Avengers are not properly trained and they don't have as many powerful members.They lose. "
They are not probably trained as a team. But they all know how to use their own powers and abilities to their fullest(except for Wiccan who could be a possibly omega like his mother). He appears to have the exact same powers as wanda which got rid of most the mutants with 3 words. He has even said he has her powers. Speed can blow up people, Elixar won't live through that. He doesn't make explosoins next to people he turns people into bombs basicly. And at his speed non of the x-men will land a hand on him.
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
How can you say Speed isn't as fast as Quicksilver? There is no proof saying he isn't faster. And he can blow people up! How can that not harm elixar. He would be dead. And Wiccan isn't magic. He is a mutant with the ability to alter reality just like wanda. He is just new at it. "
Elixir is borderline immortal.The Young Avengers are not properly trained and they don't have as many powerful members.They lose. "
They are not probably trained as a team. But they all know how to use their own powers and abilities to their fullest(except for Wiccan who could be a possibly omega like his mother). He appears to have the exact same powers as wanda which got rid of most the mutants with 3 words. He has even said he has her powers. Speed can blow up people, Elixar won't live through that. He doesn't make explosoins next to people he turns people into bombs basicly. And at his speed non of the x-men will land a hand on him. "
C'mon nobody Wiccan is not even on the considerable list for Omega Lvl.I can name humans that could beat Wiccan.Elixir is Omega lvl and he has a whole team backing him.Not to mention X-23 who is a clone of Wolverine."
Wanda is considered a possibly omega and Wiccan has her powers. He has stated this in the Young Avengers. So if she is a possibly omega so is he. So far there hasn't been a single thing he hasn't been able to do that he has tried.
#11 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Far as I've gathered, he only has part of the power Wanda did, not the exact same, or he'd be able to pull off things easier without a hitch, he has to constantly focus and repeat himself. Yes, he is strong, but I wouldnt say Omega, not yet, not until I see something Omega based. And since Elixer is stated as an Omega, that gives a plus to X-men.

#12 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Pink Awesome says:

"Far as I've gathered, he only has part of the power Wanda did, not the exact same, or he'd be able to pull off things easier without a hitch, he has to constantly focus and repeat himself. Yes, he is strong, but I wouldnt say Omega, not yet, not until I see something Omega based. And since Elixer is stated as an Omega, that gives a plus to X-men."
Just slapping Omega level on someone doesn't make them unbeatable. Does he get a power boost cause they declared him a Omega now? I don't think so. Iceman is an Omega level and in last issue of x-men i got him and cannonball just got beat by people like gambit. Not to impressive for an omega level. And the only reason(that i can tell) that he hasn't pulled off the stuff Wanda has is because he doesn't believe in himself. He had to read self help books to do his "spells". But just cause he has to repeat himself to give himself confidence doesn't mean he can't do it cause as I have said so far he hasn't had something he can't do.
#13 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

No I'm not saying Omega makes you automatically powered up. Im just saying Wanda was really powerful, and I have yet to see anything of her caliber on Wiccan yet. And from what Ive read Exlier is far more powerful than anyone on the Young Avengers team.

#14 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Pink Awesome says:

"No I'm not saying Omega makes you automatically powered up. Im just saying Wanda was really powerful, and I have yet to see anything of her caliber on Wiccan yet. And from what Ive read Exlier is far more powerful than anyone on the Young Avengers team."
As i said before Speed could make him blow up. He can't stop that. He can't react at Speed's speed and before anyone on x-men could do anything their power player is gone.
#15 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

But they could also distract Speed, they have a few more members at their disposal, and none who I would consider just shrug offs, they could keep each person very busy, and when Wiccan starts spouting magic, Im sure they would notice and put efforts where they are needed.

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Elixir can control organic matter even his own body.He is no Iceman trust me.He can boost the powers of others greatly and he has healing factor.He is virtually unstoppable.Iceman is different he only controls one element.ELIXIR can do alot more with his powers."
But how does he stop himself from blowing up? He can't. There is nothing he can do against that.
#17 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Elixir can control organic matter even his own body.He is no Iceman trust me.He can boost the powers of others greatly and he has healing factor.He is virtually unstoppable.Iceman is different he only controls one element.ELIXIR can do alot more with his powers."
But how does he stop himself from blowing up? He can't. There is nothing he can do against that. "
Speedster can blow things up but he has to put his hands on him first.Elixir can control his powers and make them less impactful.He has Biological manipulation powers, he has inhanced and decreased peoples powers before,he also can transfer his knowledge into people and take it away.He has done it to Beast."
Speed doesn't have to touch them to make them blow up. He can do it from a distance. And he can do it before Elixar can alter his powers because Elixar is busy taking over Vision remember.
#18 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
But how does he stop himself from blowing up? He can't. There is nothing he can do against that. "
Speedster can blow things up but he has to put his hands on him first.Elixir can control his powers and make them less impactful.He has Biological manipulation powers, he has inhanced and decreased peoples powers before,he also can transfer his knowledge into people and take it away.He has done it to Beast."
Speed doesn't have to touch them to make them blow up. He can do it from a distance. And he can do it before Elixar can alter his powers because Elixar is busy taking over Vision remember. "
Dude trust me..Speedster can't just blow him up.Maybe the others except X-23 she is basically Wolverine.Once Speedster,Wiccan,and the Vision are taken care of between the two.They have a field day with the rest of them."
Why can't he? You haven't shown me why Elixar can't be blown up except he is an omega level and Speed isn't.
#19 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
Speed doesn't have to touch them to make them blow up. He can do it from a distance. And he can do it before Elixar can alter his powers because Elixar is busy taking over Vision remember. "
Dude trust me..Speedster can't just blow him up.Maybe the others except X-23 she is basically Wolverine.Once Speedster,Wiccan,and the Vision are taken care of between the two.They have a field day with the rest of them."
Why can't he? You haven't shown me why Elixar can't be blown up except he is an omega level and Speed isn't. "
Speed accelerates molecules to make people blow up but Elixir is in total control of his molecular structure."
But speed reacts too fast for elixar. He would blow him up before he could stop it.
#20 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
Why can't he? You haven't shown me why Elixar can't be blown up except he is an omega level and Speed isn't. "
Speed accelerates molecules to make people blow up but Elixir is in total control of his molecular structure."
But speed reacts too fast for elixar. He would blow him up before he could stop it. "
The X-men know whose on that team and they know if someone can use that type of force they will.They will all be one step ahead."
Now the X-Men have prep time? Becuase the Young Avengers are a pretty unknown team. Spidey didn't even know their names when they were in the newspaper. So all of a sudden the X-Men know all about them? I am saying Vision and Speed take out the team. When Elixar trys to take over Vision(if he does?) Speed blows him up before he can do anything.
#21 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
But speed reacts too fast for elixar. He would blow him up before he could stop it. "
The X-men know whose on that team and they know if someone can use that type of force they will.They will all be one step ahead."
Now the X-Men have prep time? Becuase the Young Avengers are a pretty unknown team. Spidey didn't even know their names when they were in the newspaper. So all of a sudden the X-Men know all about them? I am saying Vision and Speed take out the team. When Elixar trys to take over Vision(if he does?) Speed blows him up before he can do anything. "
Why are you not listening.Elixir has total control of his molecules.Speed can not speed them up and cause him to blow up because he already has control over that hyperkinetic energy has no effect on Elixir.He is almost top Omega lvl for a reason.He can totally control the Vision..he's only a robot.The rest of the Young Avengers will be a walk in the park for the X-men."
So he is always focusing on his molecules to make sure someone isn't controlling them? At all points in time he is controlling them to make them changed? I really doubt that. He is just going to assume someone is trying to blow him up through his molecules.
#22 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
Now the X-Men have prep time? Becuase the Young Avengers are a pretty unknown team. Spidey didn't even know their names when they were in the newspaper. So all of a sudden the X-Men know all about them? I am saying Vision and Speed take out the team. When Elixar trys to take over Vision(if he does?) Speed blows him up before he can do anything. "
Why are you not listening.Elixir has total control of his molecules.Speed can not speed them up and cause him to blow up because he already has control over that hyperkinetic energy has no effect on Elixir.He is almost top Omega lvl for a reason.He can totally control the Vision..he's only a robot.The rest of the Young Avengers will be a walk in the park for the X-men."
So he is always focusing on his molecules to make sure someone isn't controlling them? At all points in time he is controlling them to make them changed? I really doubt that. He is just going to assume someone is trying to blow him up through his molecules. "
He doesn't have to assume.The energy that Speed uses to vibrate molecules doesn't affect Elixir."
Because?
#23 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

@Colt: Sure lets see what someone else thinks.

#24 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I just cant see X-Men being overtaken by the Young Avengers, not saying they are a bad team, its just in this case, I feel they'd need more experience and maybe a few more members. That and Exlir really does tip the scale, I think. Though it wouldn't be totally one sided, Im sure Vision and Speed would do some damage to the X-Men, but in the end X-Men would come on top.

#25 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

The New X-Men would win. They have sheer power on their side. Wiccan does not have the same powers as Scarlet Witch. And Wanda is an Omega-level mutant. Speed is fast but he isn't that fast. Plus, Elixir's powers would have no effect whatsoever on Vision. Vision is a robot. ELixir's powers only affect organic material.

Come on, Rockslide can probably beat the crap out of Hulkling with Mercury's help, Dust and Hellion can keep Wiccan busy, Prodigy and Patriot would go at it but Surge will go off and electrocute him. X-23 could beat Hawkeye, Elixir could put Stature down for the count, Pixie can just use pixie dust on Speed causing him to hallucinate, Anole and Gentle could do something to stall Vision. Vision and Wiccan would probably pose the most threat. Good teamwork can solve this.

#26 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap, why did they all quote so many times?

#27 Posted by Xénon (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Speed, Vision and Wiccan react quickly, the Young Avengers have a chance. Vision could probably take care of Elixir since he's safe from his mutant powers. Speed can indeed blow people up and, given the speed at which he acts, I think he can actually take out quite a few members of the New X-Men. Wiccan, given time, can take care of the rest. Stop underestimating him, people!

#28 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Avengers.

#29 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

New X-Men

#30 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with the X men, based on sheer numbers. Don't get me wrong, I love the YA, but they're outnumbered 2 to 1.

Colt, you need to get some of your facts straight.

Colt Python says:

"Elixir will take out the Vision.Your forgetting that not only is Elixir a telepath..he's a technopath which means he can control technology."

Nowhere on here, wiki, or even in the comics I've read has he demonstrated this. As far as I know, he has a healing touch, a death touch and biological manipulation. Since the Vision is a 30th century tech robot, I highly doubt that he has biology for Elixir to manipulate.

Colt Python says:

"he also can transfer his knowledge into people and take it away."

Your thinking of Prodigy. He is now de-powered, and the Beast thing was a vision of the future showing what would happen if he used his powers to absorb massive ammounts of knowledge. It didn't end well.

#31 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Young Avengers."

Hater, :P

#32 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:

Elixir is borderline immortal.The Young Avengers are not properly trained and they don't have as many powerful members.They lose.

"

Elixir is nowhere near immortal. He has to conciously heal himself, like when Wolfsbane attacked him. Surge had to defribulate him to wake him up, and then he had to purposely heal himself. All someone would have to do is knock him out, and then kill him. But with Anole on their side, who could lose :P lol

#33 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

new x men

Either Elixir will kill them all or X-23 would chop off their heads

#34 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

grimm says:

"new x menEither Elixir will kill them all or X-23 would chop off their heads"

Man, thats already been addressed.

#35 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

People please. The New X-Men have lots more experience than the Young Avengers. Look at it, Stryker and Purifiers, Nimrod, the Facility and Predator X, World War Hulk, Belasco, and they're about to kick some more Purifier and Predator X butt and soon they're about to face off with Selene and her new protege, Wither.

The New X-Men have fought and defeated/killed the X-Men's most formidable enemies that they couldn't defeat the first and second and in some cases third time around. Plus all this crap from M-Day.

I like the Young Avengers but they have it way too easy. The New X-Men are going to beat them.

#36 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"People please. The New X-Men have lots more experience than the Young Avengers. Look at it, Stryker and Purifiers, Nimrod, the Facility and Predator X, World War Hulk, Belasco, and they're about to kick some more Purifier and Predator X butt and soon they're about to face off with Selene and her new protege, Wither. The New X-Men have fought and defeated/killed the X-Men's most formidable enemies that they couldn't defeat the first and second and in some cases third time around. Plus all this crap from M-Day. I like the Young Avengers but they have it way too easy. The New X-Men are going to beat them."
You think they got it easy? They have beaten Kang, Mr. Hyde, Super-Skrull, Army of Skrulls and Kree, battled the Runaways and Marvel Boy, not to mention played a huge role in the Civil War.
#37 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

New X-Men still, the experience really makes the difference for me, they have both tough powers on each side, but X-Men have more on their side, and even stronger powers.

#38 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"The New X-men win.They have an omega lvl and a clone of one of the toughest mutants alive,not to mention the experience."
Saying omega lvl doesn't prove anything. Thats like saying this person wins cause he has cosmic power. Which isn't always true. I mean Wanda isn't an omega level and look what power she has. She is argubly more powerful than most the omega lvl mutants. And your clone doesn't have nearly the experince that Wolverine has which makes him so tough. Wolverine he been around for over 200 years she has been around for what 16 maybe 17.
#39 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Elemental says:
"People please. The New X-Men have lots more experience than the Young Avengers. Look at it, Stryker and Purifiers, Nimrod, the Facility and Predator X, World War Hulk, Belasco, and they're about to kick some more Purifier and Predator X butt and soon they're about to face off with Selene and her new protege, Wither. The New X-Men have fought and defeated/killed the X-Men's most formidable enemies that they couldn't defeat the first and second and in some cases third time around. Plus all this crap from M-Day. I like the Young Avengers but they have it way too easy. The New X-Men are going to beat them."
You think they got it easy? They have beaten Kang, Mr. Hyde, Super-Skrull, Army of Skrulls and Kree, battled the Runaways and Marvel Boy, not to mention played a huge role in the Civil War. "

Excuse me. How about they have people like them, freinds, relatives, everybody similar and like them cut down in a day. How would the Young Avengers like their good friends who have been stripped of what makes them them blown up by a preacher man who is the biggest hypocrite in the Marvel world. How would they manage fighting a high-tech Sentinel behemoth from the future who beat the likes of the Hellfire Club, the Avengers, and the X-Men all at once. How would the YA cope with one of their own being kidnapped by a sinister complex that tortures and kills their own kind like they don't matter. How would they feel if a giant beast of liquid metal who is made to hunt and slaughter their own like animals. How would they like for one of their closest friends to vanish in thin air being captured by Selene, an immortal witch and vampire and them not know anything. How would they come to understand that their own mentors and guardians are not taking care of them and looking out for them, neglecting them in some circumstances. How would they deal about being sucked into the hellish dimension of Limbo and tortured and ripped apart and kicked around by the Demon King and a evil and conniving sorceress who once was a valuable member of the New Mutants and ally of the X-Men and Dr. Strange. How about the Young Avengers being attacked in their homes by a raging and stronger than ever Hulk who tossed them around like ragdolls to take the one person that means the most to them after they have lost so much already. And all the while, slowly grasping the fact that they are dying out. Very slowly. And that they may be the last generation of their kind.

Hmmmm...

Did the YA deal with that? All of that.

The New X-Men, no I'm sorry, Elixir can beat Super-Skrull easily and an army of Kree and Skrull could be taken down by Dust, Mercury, Surge or Hellion easy. Oh yeah, Kang and Mr. Hyde pose a really big threat to our merry mutants who aren't so merry anymore. And they porbably would've been involved in Civil War had it not been for M-Day. As a matter of fact, the Young Avengers don't even care.

Please.

The New X-men are above and beyond the YA in terms of raw power and experience wise, they have more credibility when it comes to teamwork and fighting.

#40 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"Nobody says:
"Elemental says:
You think they got it easy? They have beaten Kang, Mr. Hyde, Super-Skrull, Army of Skrulls and Kree, battled the Runaways and Marvel Boy, not to mention played a huge role in the Civil War. "
Excuse me. How about they have people like them, freinds, relatives, everybody similar and like them cut down in a day. How would the Young Avengers like their good friends who have been stripped of what makes them them blown up by a preacher man who is the biggest hypocrite in the Marvel world. How would they manage fighting a high-tech Sentinel behemoth from the future who beat the likes of the Hellfire Club, the Avengers, and the X-Men all at once. How would the YA cope with one of their own being kidnapped by a sinister complex that tortures and kills their own kind like they don't matter. How would they feel if a giant beast of liquid metal who is made to hunt and slaughter their own like animals. How would they like for one of their closest friends to vanish in thin air being captured by Selene, an immortal witch and vampire and them not know anything. How would they come to understand that their own mentors and guardians are not taking care of them and looking out for them, neglecting them in some circumstances. How would they deal about being sucked into the hellish dimension of Limbo and tortured and ripped apart and kicked around by the Demon King and a evil and conniving sorceress who once was a valuable member of the New Mutants and ally of the X-Men and Dr. Strange. How about the Young Avengers being attacked in their homes by a raging and stronger than ever Hulk who tossed them around like ragdolls to take the one person that means the most to them after they have lost so much already. And all the while, slowly grasping the fact that they are dying out. Very slowly. And that they may be the last generation of their kind. Hmmmm... Did the YA deal with that? All of that. The New X-Men, no I'm sorry, Elixir can beat Super-Skrull easily and an army of Kree and Skrull could be taken down by Dust, Mercury, Surge or Hellion easy. Oh yeah, Kang and Mr. Hyde pose a really big threat to our merry mutants who aren't so merry anymore. And they porbably would've been involved in Civil War had it not been for M-Day. As a matter of fact, the Young Avengers don't even care. Please. The New X-men are above and beyond the YA in terms of raw power and experience wise, they have more credibility when it comes to teamwork and fighting."
Ummm...You want me to tell you how they would like that stuff? They probably wonldn't like it. I don't think anyone would but that doesn't mean they can't handle it. I really doubt Elixir could handle Super-Skrull. You think some newbie mutant could take on someone with the powers of the entire F4 pulse his skrull powers. And Kang, I mean this is Kang, like takes on the Avengers Kang. And the Young Avengers have lost one of their teammates(Iron Lad). Worse than that he is the enemy they had to beat. Don't cut the YA's short of everything they have overcome. Kang and Super-Skrull are serious threats. Even the Sentry was worried when fighting Super-Skrull.
#41 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir is a freakin' Omega-level mutant, a mutant with unlimited potential. All Omega-level mutants have the ability that can destroy civilization or the world. All Elixir has to do is touch him, not even that, concentrate and Super-Skrull would become sick with the flu. The coup de grace would be a death touch.

Iron Lad is back but in the form of a 30th century android. So he isn't necessarily dead. Nearly all their classmates are dead or depowered or missing or all of the above.

#42 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"Elixir is a freakin' Omega-level mutant, a mutant with unlimited potential. All Omega-level mutants have the ability that can destroy civilization or the world. All Elixir has to do is touch him, not even that, concentrate and Super-Skrull would become sick with the flu. The coup de grace would be a death touch. Iron Lad is back but in the form of a 30th century android. So he isn't necessarily dead. Nearly all their classmates are dead or depowered or missing or all of the above. "
Vision isn't the same as Iron Lad. They have the same personailty or something but they aren't the same person. And also look at the fact that Speed and Wiccan's mother killed Stature's father. Thats not stressful? As for Elixir I have not seen any evidendence that makes him powerful except for the claim that he is Omega. He still moves at normal human speeds and has normal human durability. Speed could move so fast and make him exploded that he doesn't even have time to process what has happened before he in a million pieces. Vision could make his hand solid in Elixir's brain before he could do anything to stop it. How doesn't he beat that besides being an omega-level. As I said before Wanda has much more power in her than most omega(if not all) and she isn't an omega level mutant. Being omega level doesn't really have any say on anything.
#43 Posted by Xénon (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"The New X-Men, no I'm sorry, Elixir can beat Super-Skrull easily and an army of Kree and Skrull could be taken down by Dust, Mercury, Surge or Hellion easy. Oh yeah, Kang and Mr. Hyde pose a really big threat to our merry mutants who aren't so merry anymore. And they porbably would've been involved in Civil War had it not been for M-Day. As a matter of fact, the Young Avengers don't even care.Please.The New X-men are above and beyond the YA in terms of raw power and experience wise, they have more credibility when it comes to teamwork and fighting."

Elixir could probably be taken care of by either Vision or Speed. Heck, Speed can blow people apart, and I'm pretty sure not all New X-Men can recover from that. And Wiccan is a very heavy hitter, with a lot or raw power. Stature in giant form would not be easy to take down and then there's the Super Soldier and Hawkeye, both of which are more than able to keep at least some of their enemies busy.

I think you are either biased or underestimating the Young Avengers very much, because this is not such an easy shot for the New X-Men.

#44 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an easy shot for the New X-Men. Hellion can blow an entire wall up by just opening a door, if he wanted. I'm telling you, a good dose of electricity would put Stature down for the count. All Laura / X-23 needs to do is slice Hawkeye's bow in have making her almost useless. Mercury and Dust are highly resistant against magic. Dust and Mercury, alone, and are perfectly capable of keeping Wiccan busy. Elixir has to do nothing but touch Super-Soldier and he has come down with a severe case of the flu. The New X-men have the upperhand as they know all about the YA from observing them on TV and the news while the YA haven't heard of the New X-men. How can Speed blow people apart? Pixie can easily take him down. All she has to do is bait him into a cloud of pixie dust and he is stunned by her hallucinogens allowing Anole to punch him in the face with his super-strong freak-lizard arm. As for Vision, Hellion can just telekinetically implode him if he wanted but would probably disassemble Vision's parts telekinetically. Or maybe, Mercury could just ruin the machinery by sinking every sharp appendage that she can think of into his body of sorts.

Plus, the New X-Men could practice in the Danger Room using sims of the Young Avengers for kicks. Please. The New X-Men could take them anyday.

#45 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"This is an easy shot for the New X-Men. Hellion can blow an entire wall up by just opening a door, if he wanted. I'm telling you, a good dose of electricity would put Stature down for the count. All Laura / X-23 needs to do is slice Hawkeye's bow in have making her almost useless. Mercury and Dust are highly resistant against magic. Dust and Mercury, alone, and are perfectly capable of keeping Wiccan busy. Elixir has to do nothing but touch Super-Soldier and he has come down with a severe case of the flu. The New X-men have the upperhand as they know all about the YA from observing them on TV and the news while the YA haven't heard of the New X-men. How can Speed blow people apart? Pixie can easily take him down. All she has to do is bait him into a cloud of pixie dust and he is stunned by her hallucinogens allowing Anole to punch him in the face with his super-strong freak-lizard arm. As for Vision, Hellion can just telekinetically implode him if he wanted but would probably disassemble Vision's parts telekinetically. Or maybe, Mercury could just ruin the machinery by sinking every sharp appendage that she can think of into his body of sorts. Plus, the New X-Men could practice in the Danger Room using sims of the Young Avengers for kicks. Please. The New X-Men could take them anyday."
Speed blows people up my making molecules vibrate to the point where they blow up. Vibranium is the only thing I can think of that would resist this. So he could acutally blow up the New X-Men by himself if he wanted to. Wiccan isn't acutually magic. He bends reality, like Wanda does.
#46 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

He does not bend reality. It's magic.

So he can make other people's molecules vibrate to the point where they blow up, right.

Oh and I forgot, Nezhno. All he has to do is punch Speed in the face in his extreme form before he is forced to fall out. Bye bye Speed.

#47 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"He does not bend reality. It's magic. So he can make other people's molecules vibrate to the point where they blow up, right. Oh and I forgot, Nezhno. All he has to do is punch Speed in the face in his extreme form before he is forced to fall out. Bye bye Speed."
He isn't magic, its a mutant ability like Wanda. And how is Nezhno going to hit him. Speed doesn't have to touch the molecules to vibrate them and he is too fast to hit. Not to mention the fact taht Nezhno isn't even on New X-Men!
#48 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Nezhno will be since he is on the cover for New X-Men #43 and #45 battling Predator X. Nezhno has extreme strength making him a mix between the Hulk and Dr. Strange. The energies Nezhno emits are magical making Nezhno practically superhuman in everyway. Nezhno can't be blown up. Hello, vibranium tatoos on every inch on his body.

Plus Mercury and Rockslide won't be really affected by Speed's power since Rockslide can be completely and utterly obliterated and reform (unlike Iceman) and Mercury cannot be blown up like that because of her constantly shifting and changing body. Her body isn't even organic.

Like I said, the New X-Men know really all about the Young Avengers since they are well known superheroes. Rockslide and several more students like Anole or Pixie are fans and would know alot about their powers.

The YA. Not so much.

#49 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"Nezhno will be since he is on the cover for New X-Men #43 and #45 battling Predator X. Nezhno has extreme strength making him a mix between the Hulk and Dr. Strange. The energies Nezhno emits are magical making Nezhno practically superhuman in everyway. Nezhno can't be blown up. Hello, vibranium tatoos on every inch on his body. Plus Mercury and Rockslide won't be really affected by Speed's power since Rockslide can be completely and utterly obliterated and reform (unlike Iceman) and Mercury cannot be blown up like that because of her constantly shifting and changing body. Her body isn't even organic. Like I said, the New X-Men know really all about the Young Avengers since they are well known superheroes. Rockslide and several more students like Anole or Pixie are fans and would know alot about their powers. The YA. Not so much."
Nezhno is not on the New X-Men and you are assuming he will be. He may just team up with them once. But lets say he is. His just his skin, his insides can be vibrated and blow up. Rockslide and mercury can be blown up. Yeah they may remform but its going to take a bit. And you are assuming they know about the YA but you don't know tha for sure.