#1 Posted by daYankee (72 posts) - - Show Bio

im sticking to new sun here

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
What makes New Son Gambit so much stronger than Sentry and The Hulk ? What exactly is New Son Gambit capable of doing that gives him the win here ?
#3 Edited by daYankee (72 posts) - - Show Bio

he killed every hero in his earth and he took out phoenix

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"What makes New Son Gambit so much stronger than Sentry and The Hulk ? What exactly is New Son Gambit capable of doing that gives him the win here ?"

Gambit in New Son form is when Gambit unlocked his full telekinetic potentional and killed Pheonix in the process.
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"King Saturn said:
"What makes New Son Gambit so much stronger than Sentry and The Hulk ? What exactly is New Son Gambit capable of doing that gives him the win here ?"

Gambit in New Son form is when Gambit unlocked his full telekinetic potentional and killed Pheonix in the process."
Ah I See... well I will check it out some more. Now what comic series did all this happen in ? 
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"TheDrifter said:
"King Saturn said:

Gambit in New Son form is when Gambit unlocked his full telekinetic potentional and killed Pheonix in the process."
Ah I See... well I will check it out some more. Now what comic series did all this happen in ? "
No Idea. Ask Gambler....
#7 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"King Saturn said:
"TheDrifter said:
"King Saturn said:

Ah I See... well I will check it out some more. Now what comic series did all this happen in ? "
No Idea. Ask Gambler....
"
or Gambit().
#8 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit Volume 3. New Son takes this easily.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Gambit Volume 3. New Son takes this easily."
Ah. Thank You Very Much Sir...
#10 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Yankee said:
"he killed every hero in his earth and he took out phoenix
"

are you talking about "THE WITNESS"?

The Witness bates sentry and holk anyday. there's nothing they can do to him.