New Spiderman vs Old Spiderman

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By throughmyeyez

As you're all aware a new Spider-Man flick was recently released. Having seen the film, I must admit I was impressed; as I did not expect much from it. Regardless, as I watched I couldn't help but notice Spider-Man being more vulnerable, with his web slingers, durability and strength; versus the previous Spider-Man that was brought to screen. Now it seems like the perfect time to ask, who would win in an actual fight?

In my opinion, it seems new Spider-Man is limited from seemingly, lesser strength and durability, but; he compensates for it with his excelled acrobatics and agility. It seems is isn't as physically bound to the ground, and is able to slinger from spot to spot in half the time. Which in my opinion, may win the fight. At the same time, his slingers can only shoot out so far, as depicted on the film; combined with environments, may prove huge in this battle. However, than there's his durability that seems to have dropped substantially. Previously, Old Spider-Man would get ass kickings, smashings, grounds and pounds and could stand up just fine, this new one comes home every other night with a face beaten to a pulp. With all that beings said, my moneys on the old spiderman, nothing agains't the new, but I wasn't as impressed by his physical feats. Great movie though.

Avatar image for amalgamuniverse
amalgamuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By amalgamuniverse

New spidey. Andrew would give Tobey an arse beating

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy

@amalgamuniverse said:

New spidey. Andrew would give Tobey an arse beating

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By throughmyeyez

Andrew lost the majority of his fights against the Lizard.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby
@throughmyeyez said:

Andrew lost the majority of his fights against the Lizard.

Toby lost the majority of his fights against the Goblin