#1 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Can New Son defeat Abraxas in an all out battle ?

caption
                    
caption
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

abraxas for the freakin curbstomp

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"abraxas for the freakin curbstomp"
Abraxas curbstomps New Son ? How So ?
#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude Abraxas crumbles universes by being right next to them

new son is nothing to him

#5 Edited by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"abraxas for the freakin curbstomp"
Abraxas curbstomps New Son ? How So ?"
Sorry King.I would say Abraxas has him beats him in " every way" to London.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
I guess so. But what is the full extent of New Son's powers ?
#7 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I guess so. But what is the full extent of New Son's powers ?
"
I would compare to this . Lets say New Son would be more to a Galaxy level and Abraxas is more a Universal from what I've read.


#8 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"King Saturn said:
"I guess so. But what is the full extent of New Son's powers ?
"
I would compare to this . Lets say New Son would be more to a Galaxy level and Abraxas is more a Universal from what I've read.


"
Ah Very Good then
#9 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas vs. new Son Gambit? Is this serious?

Abraxas made a joke out of the entire multiverse.

#10 Posted by Fresh Prince (5148 posts) - - Show Bio

as much as i love new son, abraxas takes this