• 102 results
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@crackerjack82: i guess we have to disagree cause i can't see anyway that cypher can win without totally PIS i mean like i said, Robin won against Ravager who can see into the future and predict her opponent's moves, he beat Cassandra cain who could also read body language, AND  he beat his future self who knew everymore he would ever think of making, and those three all had one thing cypher doesnt, fighting experience, they are all seasoned warriors and Robin beat them, adding to that his own skill, superior weapons and strategy, i cant see how cypher can beat him
papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#102  Edited By papad1992
@The Stegman said:
" @crackerjack82: i guess we have to disagree cause i can't see anyway that cypher can win without totally PIS i mean like i said, Robin won against Ravager who can see into the future and predict her opponent's moves, he beat Cassandra cain who could also read body language, AND  he beat his future self who knew everymore he would ever think of making, and those three all had one thing cypher doesnt, fighting experience, they are all seasoned warriors and Robin beat them, adding to that his own skill, superior weapons and strategy, i cant see how cypher can beat him "

Well that's the great thing about opinions... it's whatever u feel that is right in ur views!! U tink Robin would win, and I think Cypher would win!! Points gained, points argued.