Three days of prep

Morals off

No gems

Round three:

No prep

Morals off

Who wins?

#2 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I see team one winning all three rounds.

#3 Posted by comic_book_fan (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

with 2 days of prep reed could possibly solo add in the other smart guys and the brutes and this is a stomp.

round 2 DR strange takes down doomesday ironman namor and blackbolt all take down adam and deathstroke gets beaten easly by the rest.

#4 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

Illuminati all rounds

#5 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

The New Illuminati win all rounds.

#6 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

How?

#7 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: Giving them any kind of prep they become near impossible to beat.

#8 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Throw in Darkseid and then we'll have a slightly closer fight. I still say Illuminati takes it though.

#9 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: Giving them any kind of prep they become near impossible to beat.

What about round 3? They have no prep and morals off. I will they even hurt Doomsday?

#10 Posted by Skaddix (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange can simply bFR Doomsday

#11 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...

#12 Edited by comic_book_fan (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: did you just add darkseid or did i just miss him earlier.

with him there reed and company still can win round one but it would be ugly.

and round 2 the villians win there is just no way they can deal with darkseid and the others..

#13 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: did you just add darkseid or did i just miss him earlier.

with him there reed and company still can win round one but it would be ugly.

and round 2 the villians win there is just no way they can deal with darkseid and the others..

Just added him.

#14 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Its the pre that might win Illunatiniti the fight, but even for the prep to work they have to at least have rudimentary knowledge of what the opponents can do, what their strengths and weakness are, and frankly they dont.

Also 1 hour of prep is insignificant, dont see Reed pulling something major with 1 hour of prep, without knowing what or whom he is fighting. Round 2 they could "possibly" do something.

They certainly get horribly stomped in Round 3 though, apart from Deathstroke, both Darkseid and Black Adam can solo.

Giving Prep genius benefit of the doubt, i think they take Round 2.

Loses in 1 and 3rd round, with reason being several lack of firepower.

#15 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

this

#16 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant think of any possible way Illuminati could possible even take down Hunter Prey with 1 hour of prep, and little to no knoweledge of him , nor do i see how they could possibly beat the same Doomsday on round 3. I am surprised to see so many people think Illuminati can take this....

What am i missing?

#17 Posted by laflux (17550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

I cant think of any possible way Illuminati could possible even take down Hunter Prey with 1 hour of prep, and little to no knoweledge of him , nor do i see how they could possibly beat the same Doomsday on round 3. I am surprised to see so many people think Illuminati can take this....

What am i missing?

Isn't Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme again?

#18 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Is he? Havent really been following him as closely.

Even if he is, that still doesnt change the assessment man. Unless he starts pulling feats from classic level, like being able to someone channel the power of genuine abstracts. The interesting part is, if you look at his more consistent performance, he isnt much above the likes of Thor.

#19 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

Even if he is, that still doesnt change the assessment man. Unless he starts pulling feats from classic level, like being able to someone channel the power of genuine abstracts. The interesting part is, if you look at his more consistent performance, he isnt much above the likes of Thor.

He is not as powerful as Classic level....if he is, he could solos all 3 rounds...

but I still think with 1 hour of prep, they can think of something like BFR those villains...and 3 days of prep is enough for Stark and Reed come out something...

As for Round 3 : Team 2 Horribly Curbstomps....no doubt...

#20 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

Yes he is SS again.

#21 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

On rounds with prep team one. Reed and Tony could make anything. Without prep the likes of Darkseid might solo

#22 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Yes he is SS again.

Judging by the fact that Carol is Captain Marvel this looks like Marvel Now, what issues i this, gotta be a very recent issue.

#23 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

I do not know. Sorry.

#24 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...

#25 Posted by Skaddix (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Yes he is SS again.

Judging by the fact that Carol is Captain Marvel this looks like Marvel Now, what issues i this, gotta be a very recent issue.

It happens in the last issue of Bendis' New Avengers so yeah a few months ago.