New Earth Batman vs New Earth Batman (read op)

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Delek_Reap

Poll New Earth Batman vs New Earth Batman (read op) (18 votes)

Intellect Batman 39%
Fighter Batman 61%

Batman has been split into two Batmen, and now the two must fight to return to one.

The two Batmen are identical, aside from two major differences.

The first Batman has normal Batman level mental, intellect, etc., capabilities, but has average human physical, fighting, etc. capabilities.

The second Batman is the inverse of this, having normal Batman level physical, fighting, etc., capabilities, but with average human mental, intellect, etc., capabilities.

They start off with full awarenes that they must fight each other until one of them is the victor to return to normal, but other than that, it is a random encounter.

They start off an equal distance away from the Batcave, which is 25 feet away from both of them, and the Batcave is exactly in the middle of them.

No prep time.

Battle starts as soon as they get split.

KO only.

Morals on.

In Character.

They start off with identical standard gear.

• 
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Stephen Hawking vs the Hulk. Hulk wins no matter how smart Stephen is.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMAN WINS

LOL

RACOB HAS SPOKEN

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

Batman wins and all the Batman fanboys cry because Batman lost.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fighter Batman runs at Intellect Batman at Olympic speeds and beats the living crap out of him.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As of late, I have seen more Batman haters than I have seen Batman fanboys.

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Unless Stephen Hawking puts on the Insider Suit and speed blitz the Hulk.

I mean, Batman vs Superman for example. Batman is smart enough to take out Superman.

@calebhara: That's sad. Why do people not love the greatest hero to ever exist? :(

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Unless Stephen Hawking puts on the Insider Suit and speed blitz the Hulk.

I mean, Batman vs Superman for example. Batman is smart enough to take out Superman.

no, Batman has never actually beaten Superman.

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Dark Knight Returns shows that even an old Batman can beat Superman through tactical thinking.

Batman has contingency plans for wiping out the Justice League that were so effective, that they were almost successfully used by somebody who stole them, one o them being a contingency plan against Superman.

Batman can beat Superman whenever he wants because he carries Krptonite on him all the time.

So in conclusion, Batman can beat Superman anytime he wants, and has done so before.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Delek_Reap batman lost in TDKR. Batman lost in HUSH. Batman lost in Smallville season 11 issue 5. Batman lost in red son. Batman has never beaten superman. One little sliver of kryptonite does nothing to supes. Batman with years of prep: still prays supes goes easy on him, uses kryptonite, and red sun. Guess what? He still loses.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AllStarSuperman Batman LOST in TDKR? I seem to remember different.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RBT yup, unless you call batman having a heart attack and faking his death a win.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AllStarSuperman Lol, that was not because he was 'worn out' of the fight or something. He took some drug before he went to fight Superman which gave him 1 hour.

Also, if he had wanted he could've killed Clark. He even said that. Something like,"I didn't have to go easy on you. Higher conc., a more powerful mixing(?) agent."

He purposly made the k-nite unlethal. Batman CAN take down Superman.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rbt said:

@AllStarSuperman Lol, that was not because he was 'worn out' of the fight or something. He took some drug before he went to fight Superman which gave him 1 hour.

Also, if he had wanted he could've killed Clark. He even said that. Something like,"I didn't have to go easy on you. Higher conc., a more powerful mixing(?) agent."

He purposly made the k-nite unlethal. Batman CAN take down Superman.

In a non-canon story with a version of Superman that was weaker then the current version, who was not at full strength, while holding back?

Not to mention Frank Miller has no clue how to write Superman.

Techherofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote Batman beats Batman because he's Batman.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Fighter Batman. I like swords.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intelligent Batman ftw

WALLCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RBT

@ComicStooge It doesn't matter how much powerful Superman is to begin with. When a chunk of K-nite will be pulled, he'll be on his kness. Or red sun radiation.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ComicStooge

@rbt said:

@ComicStooge It doesn't matter how much powerful Superman is to begin with. When a chunk of K-nite will be pulled, he'll be on his kness. Or red sun radiation.

No Caption Provided

Superman can fight through the effects of Kryptonite, that's how he doesn't instantly lose against Kryptonite Man, Metallo, Warsuit Lex Luthor and the All-American Boy (A clone of Doomsday created with Kryptonite):

No Caption Provided

Also, Red Sun radiation doesn't hurt or strip Superman of his powers, he just can't absorb it, meaning his solar reserves can only go down.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote Batman wins, and anyone who says otherwise is clearly a Batman fanboy and hates Batman. Batman obviously wins.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicStooge I know different versions of Superman had different reactions to K-nite. What about New 52? How is he against it?

Since when? New 52 has completely confused me. So, red-sun radiation no longer strip Superman of his powers? In that casw, how long will his solar reserve last?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ComicStooge

@rbt said:

@ComicStooge I know different versions of Superman had different reactions to K-nite. What about New 52? How is he against it?

Since when? New 52 has completely confused me. So, red-sun radiation no longer strip Superman of his powers? In that casw, how long will his solar reserve last?

New 52 Superman can skill take a pounding from Super-Doom with two giant kryptonite chains around him.

I was referring to Pre-New 52, with the red sun comment. Supergirl still had her powers under a red sun, but she tried to avoid using heat vision, because it drained her solar reserves too quickly.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intellect Batman easily. How is this even a contest? Batman can just talk his way out.