User Lists: 0

Team Humans

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@detrolord: Woh. Way too much variety. I don't know about half of these. Can't comment. Sorry. XD

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: Woh. Way too much variety. I don't know about half of these. Can't comment. Sorry. XD

Its cool ain't my tread anyway just its sad since nobody is paying attention to this

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do not know.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spartankobe

@detrolord: You and me both. People would rather debate a featless full potential Anakin against Yoda and Sidious rather than Grandmaster Luke.

That's just how the forums work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aseancn: Uh Question remains, what u mean by full force? Like all fleets and stuff as well? Locust was a bad choice if so due to lack of space craft. Covenant should provide enough meat shields for the Tau to 360 no scope with their weapons.

@detrolord: Prolly side with the aliens as shown down below.

Locust was a bad choice if so due to lack of space craft. Covenant should provide enough meat shields for the Tau to 360 no scope with their weapons.

On the Ground i feel both the Covies and Tau should be able to match anyone, however if this is army vs army kinda deal its gonna end in prolly the aliens barely winning. If it is actual mixed in armies i feel the aliens will actually hold together, and work pretty dang good since o wait nvm u didn't say no in fighting and im sure their will be infighting on both sides, but due to the covenant locust and tau having not only language barrier problems, but with ideas conflicting i doubt it will work out enough. In total Humans win with a solid majority on both ground and space alike. Unless this is changed. If so then with communication freed up and languages are understood, i feel the that the aliens again stand a great chance of winning ever so slightly, but it'd be a tough fight. If its all covies though it'd be quite a buffer zone for both the other alien forces, although tbh locust do IIRC range in the millions possibly 1 or 2 billion due to the fact they've lost thousands if not millions without even caring at all. Heavier locust items and stuff should help them as well especially against the UNSC and other stuff. If we also take away PIS covies stomp UNSC as well, and with shared tech im sure the Covies engineers could rework the Tau weapons to fit into covenant weapons to preform better damage output, range, and accuracy alike also fixing tau battlesuits and covies as well, plus providing tau shields along with the locust.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@aseancn: Uh Question remains, what u mean by full force? Like all fleets and stuff as well? Locust was a bad choice if so due to lack of space craft. Covenant should provide enough meat shields for the Tau to 360 no scope with their weapons.

@detrolord: Prolly side with the aliens as shown down below.

Locust was a bad choice if so due to lack of space craft. Covenant should provide enough meat shields for the Tau to 360 no scope with their weapons.

On the Ground i feel both the Covies and Tau should be able to match anyone, however if this is army vs army kinda deal its gonna end in prolly the aliens barely winning. If it is actual mixed in armies i feel the aliens will actually hold together, and work pretty dang good since o wait nvm u didn't say no in fighting and im sure their will be infighting on both sides, but due to the covenant locust and tau having not only language barrier problems, but with ideas conflicting i doubt it will work out enough. In total Humans win with a solid majority on both ground and space alike. Unless this is changed. If so then with communication freed up and languages are understood, i feel the that the aliens again stand a great chance of winning ever so slightly, but it'd be a tough fight. If its all covies though it'd be quite a buffer zone for both the other alien forces, although tbh locust do IIRC range in the millions possibly 1 or 2 billion due to the fact they've lost thousands if not millions without even caring at all. Heavier locust items and stuff should help them as well especially against the UNSC and other stuff. If we also take away PIS covies stomp UNSC as well, and with shared tech im sure the Covies engineers could rework the Tau weapons to fit into covenant weapons to preform better damage output, range, and accuracy alike also fixing tau battlesuits and covies as well, plus providing tau shields along with the locust.

I'm gonna side with this, my bro Killerwasp knows what he's talking about.

Jmarshmallow

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@aseancn:

It awesome that you are using armies from the Command and Conquer series :)

Though I sadly don't think they and the Locust are factor in this battle since they are only planetary armies while the UNSC, Tau & Covenant are multi-planetary.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since they have tech sharing i'm pretty sure locust will be in the covenant ships or the Tau's ships giving them all their tech i can imagine Drones with Plasma

While UNSC will have access to crono, tesla, nano machine, iron curtain, cloning, warp, weather control also Red Alert Manufacturing capability. If Red Alert Forces gets a Space flight technology from UNSC i'm pretty sure Alien Team will get destroy.

Remember it said no time travel but we still can use crono which erases any matter or can teleport between system which a huge advantage for Humanity.

Plus nano tech of Empire which nano machines automatically repair all machines and such.

Tesla is more like a railgun of UNSC but with Soviets on the move and its resources and manufacturing capabilities Soviets can spam nukes over and over.

With yuri's cloning and Mutation tech even without mind control Billions of Hulks will come running at the Aliens this hulk can destroy tanks like paper man.

and one more Allies have a tech that can shrink hundreds of planes to a small carrier using it in a new ship build with all the tech gather one ship is enough to have a invasion force at the size of covenant fleets

Ahh don't forget the Iron Curtain tech even Crono, Weather Machine that can destroy cities and Nukes cannot damage a tank battalion affected by Iron curtain well it can be only use in something mechanical.

And Tanya literary can kill thousands of clones bro

I can even see the Dai Oni slaying the Rift Worm xd

I can see you don't know a lot of the Red Alert Universe well let me tell you they are pretty OP even without Space flight techcan

Man theres more to say like Crono Ivan this guy teleport inside the covenant ship and will blow everything up there Russians love Explosion man

Ohh about the Manufacturing capability we just imagine 10,000 tanks can be produce in one hour up and running

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@aseancn:

It awesome that you are using armies from the Command and Conquer series :)

Though I sadly don't think they and the Locust are factor in this battle since they are only planetary armies while the UNSC, Tau & Covenant are multi-planetary.

Man tech sharing bro UNSC have space flight tech Red alert have the manufacturing capability and the Overpower universe in current time.

Imagine what they can do in one year. Imagine the Crono, Iron curtain, Prism, and many more in a UNSC-Red Alert Hybrid ship

I don't think Aliens can bring them a fight with all the red alert tech plus space flight OP just made a monster force that nobody can stop

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chaos Prime

1 years prep then imo Team Alien take this encounter. If its one thing the Tau are good at thats planning & beating bigger forces.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: "Since they have tech sharing i'm pretty sure locust will be in the covenant ships or the Tau's ships giving them all their tech i can imagine Drones with Plasma" <-- if we are doing complete shared tech tau weapons would own, there is nothing i see on the other team withstanding that, and if all covenant ships are outfitted with this they would pwn even harder due to the tau tech as well.

"While UNSC will have access to crono, tesla, nano machine, iron curtain, cloning, warp, weather control also Red Alert Manufacturing capability. If Red Alert Forces gets a Space flight technology from UNSC i'm pretty sure Alien Team will get destroy." <-- UNSC in space was never really that good, they needed a larger fleet to defeat a smaller fleet and this was by a margin. As i told wut there are different battles where they were crushing the UNSC ships, but these were mostly scout forces in search for more UNSC planets. Covenant Fleet ranges in the thousands and higher.

"Remember it said no time travel but we still can use crono which erases any matter or can teleport between system which a huge advantage for Humanity." <-- teleport onto what? Also All covenant ships are equipped with thousands of troops. Plus with the forerunner Key ship i doubt they could hurt it.

"Plus nano tech of Empire which nano machines automatically repair all machines and such." <-- tau and covies have similar stuff. Heck the brute chopper was formed out of scrap from Lighter-than-some in Halo which was a covenant engineer, and was made in like less than a day and at least four or 5 of them made as well.

"Tesla is more like a railgun of UNSC but with Soviets on the move and its resources and manufacturing capabilities Soviets can spam nukes over and over." <-- nukes wont matter covenant have wiped off nukes with their pin point lasers, and their ships can withstand thousands of them as well they are known as HAVOK Tactical Nuclear Weapon In halo fall of reach it is yielded with 30 megatons ( yes @wut it says it in the book so deal with it. XD ) anyway they launch tons of these and Shiva-class Nuclear Missiles as well which depending on whom is using them are pretty high up there as well and the covies shields help as well.

"With yuri's cloning and Mutation tech even without mind control Billions of Hulks will come running at the Aliens this hulk can destroy tanks like paper man." <-- Tau have this under control along with Locust forces, Hunters as well and possibly brute chiefs. Tau have killed far worse and as i said we both know locust got their scary beasts.

"and one more Allies have a tech that can shrink hundreds of planes to a small carrier using it in a new ship build with all the tech gather one ship is enough to have a invasion force at the size of covenant fleets" <-- Yes, but how are their ships going to be able to do that when they are getting sniped a solar system away?

"Ahh don't forget the Iron Curtain tech even Crono, Weather Machine that can destroy cities and Nukes cannot damage a tank battalion affected by Iron curtain well it can be only use in something mechanical." <-- aint nothing the covies aint use to.

"And Tanya literary can kill thousands of clones bro" <-- Tau leaders, covie leaders, locust leaders, should be enough.

"I can see you don't know a lot of the Red Alert Universe well let me tell you they are pretty OP even without Space flight techcan" <-- true, i only played the games, but still With that many forces Tau alone are small, but they are still a big enough player to have tons of forces as well.

"Ohh about the Manufacturing capability we just imagine 10,000 tanks can be produce in one hour up and running" <-- tanks dont matter when space is won without a problem.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Detrolord

@detrolord: You and me both. People would rather debate a featless full potential Anakin against Yoda and Sidious rather than Grandmaster Luke.

That's just how the forums work.

Ikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: Even with shared tech we can only assume so much, as well Covenant has at least one possibly more ( some have been found ) of those floating capitals which can FTL into anywhere they need as well. We honestly need to know the situation better before we can assume a winner, example the starting area lol.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: "Since they have tech sharing i'm pretty sure locust will be in the covenant ships or the Tau's ships giving them all their tech i can imagine Drones with Plasma" <-- if we are doing complete shared tech tau weapons would own, there is nothing i see on the other team withstanding that, and if all covenant ships are outfitted with this they would pwn even harder due to the tau tech as well. Hmm what are going do with Iron Curtains who can tank all matter of weapons without a scratch? a UNSC hybrid ship with that on can take any of the Alien guys can trow.

"While UNSC will have access to crono, tesla, nano machine, iron curtain, cloning, warp, weather control also Red Alert Manufacturing capability. If Red Alert Forces gets a Space flight technology from UNSC i'm pretty sure Alien Team will get destroy." <-- UNSC in space was never really that good, they needed a larger fleet to defeat a smaller fleet and this was by a margin. As i told wut there are different battles where they were crushing the UNSC ships, but these were mostly scout forces in search for more UNSC planets. Covenant Fleet ranges in the thousands and higher. Yes UNSC flight tech but equip with the crono they can just teleport armies inside covenant ships. Ships are only for defense in my opinion until they get their hands on the enemy tech which is red alert scientists can easily remade.

"Remember it said no time travel but we still can use crono which erases any matter or can teleport between system which a huge advantage for Humanity." <-- teleport onto what? Also All covenant ships are equipped with thousands of troops. Plus with the forerunner Key ship i doubt they could hurt it. Teleport Millions of soldiers like Psychics, Crazy Ivans, Hulks, Terror Drones who likes to eat mechanical stuff, nano machine like microbes that can tear and eat matter while reproducing making more of them and many more. And with cloning ground forces can outnumber the entire alien force especially all the worlds UNSC have with cloning and mutation for all the citizensits tax free

"Plus nano tech of Empire which nano machines automatically repair all machines and such." <-- tau and covies have similar stuff. Heck the brute chopper was formed out of scrap from Lighter-than-some in Halo which was a covenant engineer, and was made in like less than a day and at least four or 5 of them made as well. Have you seen the Oni's, Giga Fortress which bigger than statue of liberty which can be easily mass produce. True they have similar stuff but nano machines can completely repair everything like it was just made today.

"Tesla is more like a railgun of UNSC but with Soviets on the move and its resources and manufacturing capabilities Soviets can spam nukes over and over." <-- nukes wont matter covenant have wiped off nukes with their pin point lasers, and their ships can withstand thousands of them as well they are known as HAVOK Tactical Nuclear Weapon In halo fall of reach it is yielded with 30 megatons ( yes @wut it says it in the book so deal with it. XD ) anyway they launch tons of these and Shiva-class Nuclear Missiles as well which depending on whom is using them are pretty high up there as well and the covies shields help as well. True but a Crono nuke doesn't need to be lunched just teleport it inside the enemy ships like teleport an army or just erase them from existance.

"With yuri's cloning and Mutation tech even without mind control Billions of Hulks will come running at the Aliens this hulk can destroy tanks like paper man." <-- Tau have this under control along with Locust forces, Hunters as well and possibly brute chiefs. Tau have killed far worse and as i said we both know locust got their scary beasts. Your might be mistaking the UNSC tanks of Red Alert ones let me tell you its far better? I know tau and what it did in its respective series. But Psychics who can destroy anybody in the area like Goku charging up but end up destroying all the one that is nearby or A high school girl slaughtering and army of tanks and soldiers. Maybe Dai Onis can destroy cities. Crazy Russian Duds teleporting and blowing everything up? Maybe Stealth Tanks? Nano machines that eat matter and reproduce em?

"and one more Allies have a tech that can shrink hundreds of planes to a small carrier using it in a new ship build with all the tech gather one ship is enough to have a invasion force at the size of covenant fleets" <-- Yes, but how are their ships going to be able to do that when they are getting sniped a solar system away? No comment to that let me think the only thing i can say is teleport to them or Iron Curtain

"Ahh don't forget the Iron Curtain tech even Crono, Weather Machine that can destroy cities and Nukes cannot damage a tank battalion affected by Iron curtain well it can be only use in something mechanical." <-- aint nothing the covies aint use to. Used to like flood? yeah you are still not use to Psychics?

"And Tanya literary can kill thousands of clones bro" <-- Tau leaders, covie leaders, locust leaders, should be enough. I'm pretty sure if Arbiter and Yuriko have a match arbiter will get murder. Yuriko is enough to combat entire armies.

"I can see you don't know a lot of the Red Alert Universe well let me tell you they are pretty OP even without Space flight techcan" <-- true, i only played the games, but still With that many forces Tau alone are small, but they are still a big enough player to have tons of forces as well.

"Ohh about the Manufacturing capability we just imagine 10,000 tanks can be produce in one hour up and running" <-- tanks dont matter when space is won without a problem. It matters when millions of tanks just got teleported inside the covenant ships raging havok

Hmm i can't use Yuri's tech more since mind control is out of the question

But i forgot the Gravity manipulation of Yuri and Empire's robot techs maybe later

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: Even with shared tech we can only assume so much, as well Covenant has at least one possibly more ( some have been found ) of those floating capitals which can FTL into anywhere they need as well. We honestly need to know the situation better before we can assume a winner, example the starting area lol.

Man this is going to be a long debate which i don't like XD

I'm pretty sure i seen this in Spacebattles let me google it.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O.o why are the Locust even here?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

O.o why are the Locust even here?

Because they are badass.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: But they like... add... nothing. The only purpose they could possible serve is the Tau deck them out then use them as glorified meatshields.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@jwwprod: But they like... add... nothing. The only purpose they could possible serve is the Tau deck them out then use them as glorified meatshields.

What about some of the Locust tougher forces like Riftworms & Hydras?

Though I do agree that they are probably the weakest army that is present in this battle but I was just wondering.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wut

@jwwprod: Covenant vs UNSC, I am assuming they are using all of their territory, so it is more Space Faction vs Space Faction, the Riftworm is large, nigh-impossible to really transport by anyone here, so I am not sure how useful that would be. (That and in a space faction vs space faction, the navy is what matters, not the ground forces.)

Hydras seem really rare, but we come to the same problem, are they worth the space they take up?

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@jwwprod: Covenant vs UNSC, I am assuming they are using all of their territory, so it is more Space Faction vs Space Faction, the Riftworm is large, nigh-impossible to really transport by anyone here, so I am not sure how useful that would be. (That and in a space faction vs space faction, the navy is what matters, not the ground forces.)

Hydras seem really rare, but we come to the same problem, are they worth the space they take up?

If they have the allies miniaturizing tech they might just shrink the rift worm sadly they don't

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord said:

@killerwasp

Here man i found some in the forums

Master Chief is replaced by Yuriko Omega

Empire of the Rising Sun vs Covenant Ground Battle

Here's what i'm talking about earlier its similar but without the Tau or the Locust

UNSC and Red Alert vs Covenant

Yea the Command and Conquer franchise (Both Tiberium & Red Alert) is pretty hexed.

It's just a shame that 99.98% of the franchise takes place entirely on Earth because when it comes to ground battles C&C can definitely give WH40K a run for it's money.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Detrolord

@jwwprod said:

@detrolord said:

@killerwasp

Here's what i'm talking about earlier its similar but without the Tau or the Locust

Yea the Command and Conquer franchise (Both Tiberium & Red Alert) is pretty hexed.

It's just a shame that 99.98% of the franchise takes place entirely on Earth because when it comes to ground battles C&C can definitely give WH40K a run for it's money.

Haha i kinda know the feeling if only they have space program in Red Alert 2 Soviet and Allies went to the moon but stop since its better to use their resources in war effort rather than going to space which to them has no value at all.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord said:

@jwwprod said:

@detrolord said:

@killerwasp

Haha i kinda know the feeling if only they have space program in Red Alert 2 Soviet and Allies went to the moon but stop since its better to use their resources in war effort rather than going to space which to them has no value at all.

You should also check out the Tiberium part of the franchise as well (Especially C&C 3).

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@detrolord said:

@jwwprod said:

@detrolord said:

@killerwasp

You should also check out the Tiberium part of the franchise as well (Especially C&C 3).

Ya if i have time

after i build my gaming pc i'll check it out

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: Well those are all good points, but i can't debate yet until the op is more specific on whats going to happen. Any tau tech that happens or that is given to the Covenant is gonna just increase anything and everything, but like i said op needs to fix some problems before we move on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: I honestly dont trust spacebattles, in fact i dont trust almost any cites now days. They give wins to people whom really should lose Not saying it in this case, but in general.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: Well those are all good points, but i can't debate yet until the op is more specific on whats going to happen. Any tau tech that happens or that is given to the Covenant is gonna just increase anything and everything, but like i said op needs to fix some problems before we move on.

true true

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

The UNSC really trumps the Covenant by the time you get to Halo 4 time.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 in a stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Not really, however their capital ship is better than most covenant ships but it is a one of a kind, but its about even with their super assault carrier, as for space at least.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@teerack: Not really, however their capital ship is better than most covenant ships but it is a one of a kind, but its about even with their super assault carrier, as for space at least.

Actually if you follow of the books the UNSC not only controls most of the remaining halos(is is close to figuring out how to turn them into weapons) but their ships are faster, have heavier shields/armor, and bigger weapons. They don't have as many ships as the covenant but they're tech is better and the humanity is united unlike the covenant broken up into multiple factions. There is also the huge advantage the Spartan 4 program gives them.

Kind of the biggest point in the plot of Halo 4 was that in the end after the Spartan Ops story the Covenant got their hands on Halsey which with her mind could really change the tides of things back the other way around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: lol i follow the books lol. I claimed for navy wise all they have is the infinite to match the covenant forces on there, humans were considering to win the ground battles slightly... If u also followed the books you would realize the covenant has been splintered as well...It was the Storm Covenant that actually got Halsey....

Either way doesn't matter Covenant without PIS should still stomp the UNSC this is pre-reach. Although the numbers of the covenant are not so high.

@aseancn what are the terms of this engagement this is very broad, for a battle like this.