Robin

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Spite. This is too unevenly match add some Titans or make it over cause I don't see how the Titans could win this. Do you hate the titans?

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Chaos Burn

bullseye solos.... jk this match is so uneven

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FinalStar86
@Nelomaxwell said:
" Spite. This is too unevenly match add some Titans or make it over cause I don't see how the Titans could win this. Do you hate the titans? "
You may want to check again, Ms Martian Superboy or Kid Flash could possibly solo
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@FinalStar86: The Sentry would Kill Superboy. Dead  And have you seen Ms. Marvel if she becomes binary  she eats Ms. martian. And Let's not forget Noh-Varr. Solo. That was a joke right?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

Aw man, too bad it's pre-Siege, I would've liked to have seen Ant-Man (Eric-O'Grady) in here, he usually can be a pretty good wild-card during combat.  Maybe even Hank Pym as Wasp.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @FinalStar86: The Sentry would Kill Superboy. Dead  And have you seen Ms. Marvel if she becomes binary  she eats Ms. martian. And Let's not forget Noh-Varr. Solo. That was a joke right? "
Check again, Ms Martian could make the entire Avengers team think they were chickens, Sentry would probably get his ass kicked by Superboy, maybe when Sentry stops getting owned by Jim Hammond and falling Hellicarriers he might be a credible threat.  Kid Flash could pretty much one shot Sentry and take out the entire team before they could blink.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@FinalStar86: I disagree but you're entitled to your opinion.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Nelomaxwell said:
" @FinalStar86: The Sentry would Kill Superboy. Dead  And have you seen Ms. Marvel if she becomes binary  she eats Ms. martian. And Let's not forget Noh-Varr. Solo. That was a joke right? "
Check again, Ms Martian could make the entire Avengers team think they were chickens, Sentry would probably get his ass kicked by Superboy, maybe when Sentry stops getting owned by Jim Hammond and falling Hellicarriers he might be a credible threat.  Kid Flash could pretty much one shot Sentry and take out the entire team before they could blink. "

You know, just to clarify something, I don't think the whole Sentry/Helicarrier incident should be such a frequent mention, I mean he was trading huge blows with Ultron before that happened, so it's not as if he just was floating around and then suddenly couldn't hold up a helicarrier, after brawling with Ultron, I don't blame him for having trouble afterwards.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FinalStar86
@progenitor said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Nelomaxwell said:
Check again, Ms Martian could make the entire Avengers team think they were chickens, Sentry would probably get his ass kicked by Superboy, maybe when Sentry stops getting owned by Jim Hammond and falling Hellicarriers he might be a credible threat.  Kid Flash could pretty much one shot Sentry and take out the entire team before they could blink. "
You know, just to clarify something, I don't think the whole Sentry/Helicarrier incident should be such a frequent mention, I mean he was trading huge blows with Ultron before that happened, so it's not as if he just was floating around and then suddenly couldn't hold up a helicarrier, after brawling with Ultron, I don't blame him for having trouble afterwards. "
I was actually referring to the Siege moment with the Void.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By progenitorigin
@FinalStar86 said:
" @progenitor said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Nelomaxwell said:
You know, just to clarify something, I don't think the whole Sentry/Helicarrier incident should be such a frequent mention, I mean he was trading huge blows with Ultron before that happened, so it's not as if he just was floating around and then suddenly couldn't hold up a helicarrier, after brawling with Ultron, I don't blame him for having trouble afterwards. "
I was actually referring to the Siege moment with the Void. "

Oh, I see.  My mistake.
adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By adamwarner42

bumping my own thread PLEASE POST!