#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure if this has been done but all recent memebers

vs

#2 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay it seems like on the New Avengers there is Dr. Strange, Wolverine, Spider Man, Spider Woman, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist and on Mighty Avengers is Ms. Marvel, Wasp, Iron Man, Sentry, Hercules, Black Widow, and Ares if I'm right? Okay, is Sentry suseptible to magic? If so, Dr. Strange could take him. If the New Avengers didn't have Dr. Strange they would lose. I think, it could go either way. If I had to choose, I would choose Mighty Avengers because they have more power as a whole.

I miss Captain America. I want him back by the spring/summer of 2008. Where's Thor?

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"Okay it seems like on the New Avengers there is Dr. Strange, Wolverine, Spider Man, Spider Woman, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist and on Mighty Avengers is Ms. Marvel, Wasp, Iron Man, Sentry, Hercules, Black Widow, and Ares if I'm right? Okay, is Sentry suseptible to magic? If so, Dr. Strange could take him. If the New Avengers didn't have Dr. Strange they would lose. I think, it could go either way. If I had to choose, I would choose Mighty Avengers because they have more power as a whole. I miss Captain America. I want him back by the spring/summer of 2008. Where's Thor?"

thor died but then came back and so far no one knows that and i want cap back to

#4 Posted by BUMPER (37 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!!!