#1 Posted by Nearl (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

no morals

who wins and why

#2 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4334 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting. can you please state exact lineup of guardians team?

#3 Posted by Nearl (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

team in pic

Gamora

Rocket Raccoon

Drax

Starlord

phyla

Adam Warlock- not magus yet

#4 Edited by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks Like Gamora, Starlord, Rocket Raccoon, Drax and Not sure who the last guy is looks kinda like Adam Warlock though. Oh also Phyla-Vell.

#5 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4334 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers win then, they have too many strong/durable members that guardians can't compete with. Gamora and wolverine would be a great fight! doc strange and Adam..hmmmmm, think doc takes it. phyla and ms. marvel.....carol wins. starlord and spidey......ha! spidey mops the floor w/ him.........ben and luke tag team drax to a victory...........and tehn Iron fist vs. rocket racoon??? LMFAO!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#7 Posted by Veitha (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians win

#8 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

current Strange is stupid, he couldn't even recognize chaos magic

#9 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill say avengers

#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably comes down to Thing, Ms. Marvel, and Doc Strange against Warlock, Phyla, and Drax

These versions of Strange and Warlock would likely have themselves a good batle and it could probably go either way...but i'd give a slight advantage to Strange.

Drax vs Thing is a pretty evenly matched Slugfest as well. Their Strength levels are probably equivalent. Once again it could probably go either way.

Ms. Marvel vs Phyla-Veil. I think Carol's Energy absorption gives her the win here...and then she can move on to help Ben with Drax.

AVengers win after a tough battle.

#11 Posted by DatHomieSilverSurfer (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians definitely take this. None of them have an answer for Adam Warlock. This guy is major planet buster. Drax takes on Wolverine and Spider-Man. Rocket could definitely use some advanced tech to annihilate iron fist. Gamora and starlord could take thing and cage, gamora is as strong as Cage and has already proven to take down the thing in one hit. Depending on which phyla, I can see ms.marvel vs phyla going either way. Warlock against the non-sorcerer supreme strange would be interesting but I think Adam would pull it off in this case. If Strange were SS things would be very different.