I Need Fat Cobra Scans!!! LOL

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

Fat Cobra is a beast, but I'm not too sure if he can take on this whole team.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Strafe Prower:
*shines the Morph signal*
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Strafe Prower
@k4tzm4n: LOL *plays the Morph Theme song*
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:

" I Need Fat Cobra Scans!!! LOL "

1) He fights 100 shaolin terror priests.

Beats them before his tea has cooled. Iron Fist (after his upgrade with Orson Randall's chi) comments he has no idea how to fight him, let alone beat him.

2) Fat Cobra vs Iron Fist for the tournament of the seven cities. 

Cobra beat Danny.

3) Fat Cobra vs some demons. He decides to fight against all the incoming demons at once so that the rest of the Immortal Weapons can focus their chi to open the gates of hell.

4) Cobra and the rest of the IMW get caught up in an explosion. 

Cobra soaks up the worst from the blast and saves them.

5) Cobra stuns and takes down the very first Iron Fist, who has Danny on the ropes in two shots (the first IF didn't saw him coming, but I put it here because of the skill of his blow).

No Caption Provided

6) Superspeed.

No Caption Provided

7) Runs from one side of the room to the other, before the attack the Iron Fist killer unleashed reaches Danny (Cobra is seen standing right next to Danny right before the attack - the green aura touches Danny)

No Caption Provided

Cobra punches the guy through a brick wall.

8) Handbook entry

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Decoy Elite said:
"Fat Cobra is a beast, but I'm not too sure if he can take on this whole team. "

....Or can he? :O
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Decoy Elite
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
"Fat Cobra is a beast, but I'm not too sure if he can take on this whole team. "

....Or can he? :O "
I don't think he can actually......

OH CRAP I HAVE TO DEBATE MORPH.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Decoy Elite:
LOL.  Honestly, I'd side with Fat Cobra here too. 

OH CRAP I'M THE OP
Avatar image for metatron_da_don
Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

He may be immortal, he was chomped in half by a dragon though...and he grew his body back in a year.

EDIT: I was writing a whole essay until I saw Wolverine had bone claws. Fat Cobra wins lol

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

I don't think he can actually......  OH CRAP I HAVE TO DEBATE MORPH. "
I'm not siding with the Cobra, per se, actually. Merely providing scans in order to enable others to familiarise with the character.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

I'm not siding with the Cobra, per se, actually. Merely providing scans in order to enable others to familiarise with the character. "
Yay! I'm not getting curbstomped today! *Dances*

Anyway, I'll be making my case for the NA soon.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

I'm not siding with the Cobra, per se, actually. Merely providing scans in order to enable others to familiarise with the character and realize he very well could win here.  Once a debate has been conduced and the general opinion sides with Fat Cobra, I'll express my agreement. "

^A wise tactic.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

DAMN!  *conducted, not conduced lol
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

I'm not siding with the Cobra, per se, actually. Merely providing scans in order to enable others to familiarise with the character and realize he very well could win here.  Once a debate has been conduced and the general opinion sides with Fat Cobra, I'll express my agreement. "
^A wise tactic. "
LOL.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Son Of Storm
I'll be backing Fat Cobra.

@Morpheus_ 
Nicely done with the scans Morph.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Decoy Elite

Okay so one on one everyone here would lose to FC, I'll admit that. I'll give that out for free right now. That said, certain members could cause him issues on his own namely, Wolverine(if using skills >.> <.< >.>), Spider-Man, and Captain America(Steve). Bucky and Hawkeye are useful and helpful as support fights but on their own they aren't threatening. 

But, the group is greater than the sum of it's parts! Captain America's tactical ability is paramount for success. He can order Logan and Spidey to attack Fat Cobra while Hawkeye blasts at him with a flurry of explosive arrows. Now, Cobra will just tank those hits, but they should at least stagger him for a bit. That's when Spider-Man can web Cobra up, catching him for a bit. Then the entire team can move in while Cobra's (relativity) slowed down. Wolverine slashes, Spider-Man's punches, Cap and Bucky's shield hits, and Hawkeye's nunchaka hits all slamming FC at once. He's going to down. 

So in summary, New Avenger's win if they can slow down Cobra and then gang up on him.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Speed rating of 7? 

Fat Cobra enjoys his victory wenches tonight. 

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Strafe Prower said:
" I Need Fat Cobra Scans!!! LOL "
lol!
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Son Of Storm said:
" I'll be backing Fat Cobra.

@Morpheus_ 
Nicely done with the scans Morph. "
@CosmicSpiral said:
" Speed rating of 7?  Fat Cobra enjoys his victory wenches tonight.  "
Make your case! Speed isn't everything darn it!
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

@Morpheus_ 
@CosmicSpiral said:
Make your case! Speed isn't everything darn it! "
But...but...look at the Flash!!!
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Decoy Elite
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

@Morpheus_ 
@CosmicSpiral said:
Make your case! Speed isn't everything darn it! "
But...but...look at the Flash!!! "
The Flash is an isolated case.......all 5 of them..........and Zoom.......and every other speedster ever.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Decoy Elite 
 In this case I think it will be. The team isn't aware of Fat Cobra's speed and are likely to assume that he is a slow opponent.

That's when Spider-Man can web Cobra up, catching him for a bit.

Is he webbing strong enough to contain him?

Wolverine slashes, Spider-Man's punches, Cap and Bucky's shield hits, and Hawkeye's nunchaka

You really think that's going to be enough force to put him down for the count? Fat Cobra doesn't really have problems with blunt attacks so I could see Wolverine being the only one who does any real damage to him.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Son Of Storm: Okay, so I think the team's going to figure out that FC is fast very quickly as once he moves it's going to be apparent(unless he walks at them)

Spider-Man's web probably won't hold FC completely, but it will slow him down. Web in the eyes and feet won't stop FC, but they should screw him up a bit. 

Cap could slam the side of his shield into Fat Cobra to cut him that way(it worked on a giant Hank Pym in the Civil War). How much blunt damage can CF tank anyway? Because hits from Spider-Man and Cap are going to be pretty hard.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Son Of Storm: Okay, so I think the team's going to figure out that FC is fast very quickly as once he moves it's going to be apparent(unless he walks at them)  Spider-Man's web probably won't hold FC completely, but it will slow him down. Web in the eyes and feet won't stop FC, but they should screw him up a bit.   Cap could slam the side of his shield into Fat Cobra to cut him that way(it worked on a giant Hank Pym in the Civil War). How much blunt damage can CF tank anyway? Because hits from Spider-Man and Cap are going to be pretty hard. "
I agree that it would slow him down but the problem is for how long? Giving what he's done it should be relatively easy for him to break free of the webbing. That could work but IMO all that would do is make him angry and use more of the skills to finish Cap off. And if that happens they would loose their greatest strategist. He was able to take a chi punch from Danny as well as an explosion.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Son Of Storm: Okay, so I think the team's going to figure out that FC is fast very quickly as once he moves it's going to be apparent(unless he walks at them)  Spider-Man's web probably won't hold FC completely, but it will slow him down. Web in the eyes and feet won't stop FC, but they should screw him up a bit.   Cap could slam the side of his shield into Fat Cobra to cut him that way(it worked on a giant Hank Pym in the Civil War). How much blunt damage can CF tank anyway? Because hits from Spider-Man and Cap are going to be pretty hard. "
I agree that it would slow him down but the problem is for how long? Giving what he's done it should be relatively easy for him to break free of the webbing. That could work but IMO all that would do is make him angry and use more of the skills to finish Cap off. And if that happens they would loose their greatest strategist. He was able to take a chi punch from Danny as well as an explosion. "
The answer is simple yet effective. WEB SPAM! Not to mention, Cap's shield has the durability to block Cobra's hits(I think). 
His durability is very high, but if Wolverine can cut him, then would blood lose become an issue for him?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n:  
What kind of Wolverine are we using? Period accurate bone claw or current Wolverine with just bone claws? Furthermore, what is his mental state? Emo Wolverine who likes to "punish" himself by being a jobber thug or ass whooping cool Wolverine that uses his actual skill with his Karnak ability?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Decoy Elite said:
I agree that it would slow him down but the problem is for how long? Giving what he's done it should be relatively easy for him to break free of the webbing. That could work but IMO all that would do is make him angry and use more of the skills to finish Cap off. And if that happens they would loose their greatest strategist. He was able to take a chi punch from Danny as well as an explosion. "
The answer is simple yet effective. WEB SPAM! Not to mention, Cap's shield has the durability to block Cobra's hits(I think).  His durability is very high, but if Wolverine can cut him, then would blood lose become an issue for him? "
 LOL. If Spider-Man does that then Cobra could do his version of a thunder clap which would definitely rattle Spider-Man. The shield is but what about Cap? I don't imagine that it would be. Cobra has been in battle after battle and his chi does give him a slight HF(think Buffy the Vampire slayer(pre-comic)). So I don't think it'll be that much of a problem. And he could always pull his sumo thunder stomp move to clear the area.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wolverine solos.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Son Of Storm: Spider-Man can web spam and Steve should tell him to do so. Just to give you an idea about the strenght and sheer amount of webbing:
 Yeah......Spidey's got a lot of web.
Cap's should be able to block with his shield quick enough given FC will most likely be slowed down by webbing(see above).
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Decoy Elite
Thanks. But do you really think that Spidey would use that much webbing in an actual battle? Also it looks like he's about to fall from exhaustion so would this really be a good move?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Decoy Elite
Thanks. But do you really think that Spidey would use that much webbing in an actual battle? Also it looks like he's about to fall from exhaustion so would this really be a good move? "
I don't think he's use that much, it's just kind of to show how much he has in his regular equipment. He can web FC all day long if he needs to. (although expending that much web at once would be a bad idea.)
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@erik:
I know it's a half-assed answer, but take what you believe to be Wolverine's average showings.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Son Of Storm: Spider-Man can web spam and Steve should tell him to do so. Just to give you an idea about the strenght and sheer amount of webbing:
Cap's should be able to block with his shield quick enough given FC will most likely be slowed down by webbing(see above). "
He looks to have different web shooters than normal. Are those extra clips he has attached to his wrists that are falling off? 

@Son Of Storm said:
" @Decoy Elite
Thanks. But do you really think that Spidey would use that much webbing in an actual battle? Also it looks like he's about to fall from exhaustion so would this really be a good move? "
I doubt holding a fire button is what made him tired. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Matezoide2

are the characthers fighting at his?  

@erik said:

Are those extra clips he has attached to his wrists that are falling off? 
yes

@Son Of Storm:
he is exausted because of this

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Decoy Elite
@erik: They're the same shooters as usual, they're just on the outside of his costume. 

Yes to the clips, but his standard equipment has them on his belt so he should have enough.

(Have to go to class, be back to continue later.)
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Decoy Elite
I don't think he's use that much, it's just kind of to show how much he has in his regular equipment. He can web FC all day long if he needs to. (although expending that much web at once would be a bad idea.) "
If Spider-Man does start to use an excessive amount of webbing wouldn't that make it harder for him teammates to attack? Which would give FC protection as well as time to summon his chi?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik
@Decoy Elite said:
" @erik: They're the same shooters as usual, they're just on the outside of his costume.   Yes to the clips, but his standard equipment has them on his belt so he should have enough.  (Have to go to class, be back to continue later.) "
Okay thank you for the information. I thought he had used capsules and the clips were a Ben Reilly thing. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Matezoide2

i'll back up New Avengers

assuming they are fighting at their best

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik

If Wolverine is fighting as a martial artist and using his Karnak ability, I think the team can take this. 

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Matezoide 
Thanks.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Son Of Storm
@erik said:
" If Wolverine is fighting as a martial artist and using his Karnak ability, I think the team can take this.  "
When did he possess this ability?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Matezoide2
@Son Of Storm said:

" @Matezoide 
Thanks. "

hey,thats what i am here for ;)

@erik said:

" If Wolverine is fighting as a martial artist and using his Karnak ability, I think the team can take this.  "

and if Spider-Man is fighting at his best  (  ) ,i would say they can beat Chubby
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Matezoide said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Matezoide 
Thanks. "

hey,thats what i am here for ;)

@erik

said:

and if Spider-Man is fighting at his best  (  ) ,i would say they can beat Chubby "
:)
FAT COBRA!!!!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Erik
@Son Of Storm said:
" @erik said:
When did he possess this ability? "
Manifest Destiny. His master taught it to him. Master Po.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Matezoide2
@erik said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @erik said:

Manifest Destiny. His master taught it to him. Master Po. "
didnt he one-shotted a Thing-like enemy without using his claws? 

@Son Of Storm:
sorry :P
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Son Of Storm
@erik said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @erik said:
Thanks.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Just assume it's current Wolverine, but bone claws. (!!!!!!!!!) 

And morals apply, so Spider-Man isn't going all out and doesn't really have a reason to completely unleash webbing :P
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik
@Matezoide said:
" @erik said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @erik said:

didnt he one-shotted a Thing-like enemy without using his claws? 
Only due to this ability yes. The time they fought without the ability, Wolverine was made into an asshat. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Awww if Wolverine only has Bone Claws that makes this all different.Spidey will have to be the big man now.He will drop Cobra though.Impact webbing FTW.