New 52 Wonder Woman VS Thing/Colossus/Thor

• 99 results
Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@realitywarper: But if even Mjolnir shattered once before when he charged a Godblast, you think he could contain it himself?

Has he ever used a godblast without Mjolnir before?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By BoringPerson

@jayc1324 said:

@boringperson: four shotting Thor is a striking feat...

Thor can easily tag street levelers. He tagged zefra who is a speedster. Marvel just likes to downplay his speed against street levelrrs to make him less powerful

Tagged Zefra as in opened his cape and let her run into it? I wonder why he didn't do the same against Quicksilver and missed multiple times and ended up using AoE lightning?

Plus, Thor still has basically no feats of tagging a legit streetlevel martial arts master and that's what matters here, not his feats against speedsters. (Though Wonder Woman is both a speedster and a martial arts master.)

@realitywarper: Godblast is great and all useless against Wonder Woman but Thor is prohibited from using anything but hand to hand fighting here...

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Thor-Parker

@the_kidd said:

@the_kidd said:

@experio said:

Team. Colossus and Thing don't contribute much.

I change my mind I forgot how easily Angela humiliated Thor in H2H.

You really want to go there ? You do know there is something called PIS right ?

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: he didn't tag quicksilver because like I said they have to make Thor weaker. Also he did dig a ditch around quicksilver before he could react so clearly he can move quickly. He also blocked a strike from wolverine with mjolnir and can spin his hammer at light speed.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Appzashok

This is really bw ww and thor

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thor solos.

He is a terrible combatant. Even Cap America will shame Thor H2H

WW solos.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: does it matter? He physically dwarfs her. She'll tank 2 of his hits at best.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: does it matter? He physically dwarfs her. She'll tank 2 of his hits at best.

You think he'll ever get 2 hits in?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would she need to tank any? Though honestly, her bracers and Olympian armor will protect from any and all blows. I don't think Thor outclasses Diana strengthwise either. She has also proven to be a strong telepath who can control armies of Earth simultaneously.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Sy8000

@boringperson: @lowlaville: she doesn't use her speed efficiently enough to avoid his shots Indefinently. Or he could just use lightning, which he can do even without mjlnor. Her telepathy only works on soldiers.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing and Colossus are non factors. Diana can one shot them if not holding back. Hand to hand, Diana would win majority against Thor.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: @lowlaville: she doesn't use her speed efficiently enough to avoid his shots Indefinently. Or he could just use lightning, which he can do even without mjlnor. Her telepathy only works on soldiers.

No? She used her speed efficiently enough to beat Kara (who's blitzed Barry Allen twice), blitz Hal, Blitz Faora and manhandle Zod both pre amp by Apollo and closed an interdimensional rift before it exploded, all of this while physically restricting herself. I see no way Thor can best her physically, or with his speed. Thor is known best for his clumsiness in battle. He is not even trying to blitz Diana. Meanwhile Diana has shown the speed to react to and outmanuever anything Thor has in store for her.

As for telepathy, Ares made it clear his domain is all aspects of war, in his introduction to Diana when she was a teen. She doesn't just control sodiers, she can make the decisions for war happen, the people involved in the aspect are all under her domain. Thor the prince of Asgard, Thunderer is basically a warrior. I don't see Diana having any trouble with his mind.

When it comes to lightning, Diana has tanked a whole lot more lightning while inside water. Not sure if that's going to even leave a mark on Diana.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RBT

@highaccuser said:

Thor solos.

He is a terrible combatant. Even Cap America will shame Thor H2H

WW solos.

Even though I agree with last statement, the comparison between Thor and Steve's h2h skill is not fair. That's like saying Diana is a terrible combatant because Batman would shame her in h2h. Steve is one of the best h2h combatant in Marvel verse(Should be between 5-10th).

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Wolverine008

Thor solos.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: That was a notion of skill, not strength. It only means Thor is outclassed in simple H2H combat. Meanwhile, Diana is probably the most skilled combatant in N52 DC continuity. I don't follow Batman so not sure how skilled she is in terms of him in comparison.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In future's end storyline, Diana has accepted her godhood and powers and use it more openly. Here's Diana using her powers to retrieve control of the military and weapons to herself and directing world armies at her liesure.

Some of the commands Diana is issuing here is possible only by the president of a nation. And to retrieve such information, she does this in mere seconds and controls the entire playing field.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bluebeetle Thor can still knock her out. He's far more stronger than her physically.

He's not far more stronger than her. I agree on him being more stronger than new 52 wonder woman, but pre-52 wonder woman is stronger in my opinion.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've changed my mind and I think team. If this would have been pre-52 wonder woman, then she would have taken it without a doubt.
Pre-52 wonder woman > Thor with mjolnir.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw

Wonder Woman new or pre-52 has shown nothing to say she's physically stronger than Thor. Pulling the earth is impressive and all, but doing it with two beings who are well above her strength shows she wasn't pulling her equal share. Thor has been capable of stalemating an enraged Hulk with nothing but strength. Throw away Diana's speed and skill and she would get rag-dolled by Hulk. I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan, she's probably along with Shazam my favorite DC characters but she is overrated at times. What's her striking feats like? Thor without trying and without the use of Mjolnir has punch Asgardians into space like it was nothing. Imagine an all out Thor. Just something you should consider. Pre-52 Diana would probably defeat Thor without Mjolnir due to skill and speed only.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RBT

@rbt: That was a notion of skill, not strength. It only means Thor is outclassed in simple H2H combat. Meanwhile, Diana is probably the most skilled combatant in N52 DC continuity. I don't follow Batman so not sure how skilled she is in terms of him in comparison.

I have only read WW upto 10th or 11th title. So far she has not done anything which supports this statement. I doubt that she'd be better combatant than Bruce though. At best, she'd be at Dinah's level.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By New_World_Order

@lowlaville Wasn't that a dream or something as shown in Future Ends Superman/Wonder Woman? I'm not to entirely sure, so correct me if I'm wrong, but also I highly doubt lightning would be effective against the actual lord of it. Still this is straight h2h anyways.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@captain_batman_ftw

Wonder Woman new or pre-52 has shown nothing to say she's physically stronger than Thor. Pulling the earth is impressive and all, but doing it with two beings who are well above her strength shows she wasn't pulling her equal share. Thor has been capable of stalemating an enraged Hulk with nothing but strength. Throw away Diana's speed and skill and she would get rag-dolled by Hulk. I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan, she's probably along with Shazam my favorite DC characters but she is overrated at times. What's her striking feats like? Thor without trying and without the use of Mjolnir has punch Asgardians into space like it was nothing. Imagine an all out Thor. Just something you should consider. Pre-52 Diana would probably defeat Thor without Mjolnir due to skill and speed only.

In pre-52, she one-shotted a mind-controlled superman. She also catched the spectre alongside superman, people have been saying that spectre is made out of eternity, eternity = Unlimited weight. No, she would not get rag-dolled by an enraged hulk without her speed and skill, she has superman level strenght shown multiple times.

''Pre-52 Diana would probably defeat Thor without Mjolnir due to skill and speedonly.'' - That's true, she got strenght just as good as him if not better.

She would still defeate thor even if he had mjolnir. The new 52 wonder woman isn't as good as pre-52 or thor. I forgot which issue it was, but she kicked superman so hard that it hurt for hours.

Even if he has mjolnir, wonder woman would win in my opinion due to speed, skill and armor. Anything thor throws at her, she could just block it with her bracelets.

No, what actually happens is that she is being underrated all the time, just because she is a woman. It's simple as that. She's not being underrated, it's just that many people does not read her comics and then complain that she is being overrated just because she is a powerful woman. (Not pointing this towards you, BTW) Her strenght is just as good as thor, superman, hulk, hercules and all the other powerhouses.

*EDIT* I meant defeat, not defeate. lol

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville Wasn't that a dream or something as shown in Future Ends Superman/Wonder Woman? I'm not to entirely sure, so correct me if I'm wrong, but also I highly doubt lightning would be effective against the actual lord of it. Still this is straight h2h anyways.

It wasn't a dream, she was inside of turture (The hell of the greek gods) and it was all just an illusion, because nemesis made her think that way and superman saved her.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@captain_batman_ftw

In pre-52, she one-shotted a mind-controlled superman. She also catched the spectre alongside superman, people have been saying that spectre is made out of eternity, eternity = Unlimited weight. No, she would not get rag-dolled by an enraged hulk without her speed and skill, she has superman level strenght shown multiple times.

''Pre-52 Diana would probably defeat Thor without Mjolnir due to skill and speedonly.'' - That's not true, she got strenght just as good as him if not better.

She would still defeate thor even if he had mjolnir. The new 52 wonder woman isn't as good as pre-52 or thor. I forgot which issue it was, but she kicked superman so hard that it hurt for hours.

Even if he has mjolnir, wonder woman would win in my opinion due to speed, skill and armor. Anything thor throws at her, she could just block it with her bracelets.

No, what actually happens is that she is being underrated all the time, just because she is a woman. It's simple as that. She's not being underrated, it's just that many people does not read her comics and then complain that she is being overrated just because she is a powerful woman. (Not pointing this towards you, BTW) Her strenght is just as good as thor, superman, hulk, hercules and all the other powerhouses.

*EDIT* I meant defeat, not defeate. lol

I agree with you here. WW is severely underrated.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By New_World_Order

@captain_batman_ftw

1. beings who are mind controlled are generally weaker, clearly shown there as Diana could never one-shot Superman even if she threw everything she had at him.

2. That Specter feat makes no sense, the guy does not weigh infinity

3. She would get rag-dolled by Hulk. Wonder Woman does arm-lock Superman and such because she would get out muscled. She resorts to skill to fight evenly with him.

4. I think it's quite funny to think that Diana is physically superior to Thor. What even gave you such an idea?

5. Thor is more durable than New 52 Superman. Were talking about a guy who can get bull-rushed into the planet at multiple times the speed of light from light years away and get up like it's nothing. If that's not enough he took a punch that was felt across the planet, and proceeded to fight like it didn't happen. Thor is more durable than New 52 Superman.

6. Yeah she can win, doesn't mean she will.

7. No If anyone is being underrated its Thor. Diana is not underrated in the least bit, she comes to the battle forms taking on teams of Avengers all because she has superior speed and it seemling makes her take on countless of Marvel's best. Thor comes out and he's being attacked with scans from decades ago which are random occurances of him doing Bad with speedsters. You can probably only find the Wolverine instance for current years. I have Thor speed feats that people may not know about it, I just keep them hidden, butI think it's time to bring them out.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order:

1. Actually, Clark was bloodlusted, not holding anything back, because he believed DD tore apart lois lane. And if you read the whole fight, Diana was severely holding back until she decides to use her lasso to tear open Clark's throat.

Secondly, the telepath (forgot his name), is even stronger than MM at times.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No lightning is allowed in this battle. If Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Angela can avoid his cqb indefinitely, why can't Wonder Woman? She's faster than all three and has relatively equal skill. She's also stronger than the three by a hefty margin.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@captain_batman_ftw

1. beings who are mind controlled are generally weaker, clearly shown there as Diana could never one-shot Superman even if she threw everything she had at him.

2. That Specter feat makes no sense, the guy does not weigh infinity

3. She would get rag-dolled by Hulk. Wonder Woman does arm-lock Superman and such because she would get out muscled. She resorts to skill to fight evenly with him.

4. I think it's quite funny to think that Diana is physically superior to Thor. What even gave you such an idea?

5. Thor is more durable than New 52 Superman. Were talking about a guy who can get bull-rushed into the planet at multiple times the speed of light from light years away and get up like it's nothing. If that's not enough he took a punch that was felt across the planet, and proceeded to fight like it didn't happen. Thor is more durable than New 52 Superman.

6. Yeah she can win, doesn't mean she will.

7. No If anyone is being underrated its Thor. Diana is not underrated in the least bit, she comes to the battle forms taking on teams of Avengers all because she has superior speed and it seemling makes her take on countless of Marvel's best. Thor comes out and he's being attacked with scans from decades ago which are random occurances of him doing Bad with speedsters. You can probably only find the Wolverine instance for current years. I have Thor speed feats that people may not know about it, I just keep them hidden, butI think it's time to bring them out.

1. Weaker? In the same issu before she knocked him out, he flew from the earth to the sun in matter of seconds.

2. Eternity, not infinity.

3. See what I mean with being underrated just because she is a woman?

4. Feats she has performed. I never said she was stronger, I said she was just as strong, IF NOT STRONGER. Put in the fact that she is faster, does that not make her superior? Mate, I swear the God, you only think it's funny because you think that a woman is weaker than a man. You just don't know it yourself.

5. I'm aware that Thor is more durable than new 52 superman. Also, Wonder woman got infinite mass punched by zoom and rubbed it of. She also broke Hal's construct with one hit.

6. It's just that she has a higher chance of winning than thor.

7. Serious? Thor is being underrated? That's just false, if anyone, it's wonder woman. You just showed that she is being underrated. You just said so yourself that she would get thrown around like a rag-doll by a mindless hulk. Thor is being to overrated simly, because he is a ''god''.

She has many feats that shows that she is as strong as thor. She is obviously faster than thor (Combat speed, not flight), Thor's is more durable, I'll give you that, but not much more durable as you like to think.

Also, I would like to add that she was anihilating hercules in wonder woman annual #1 (The 2006 wonder woman comic)

ABC logic won't help, really. If that's so, then I can say that wonder woman is sooooooo much more powerful because she managed to defeat DC's Ares which is waayyy more powerful than thor.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#81  Edited By Lvenger

@New_World_Order said: I have Thor speed feats that people may not know about it, I just keep them hidden, butI think it's time to bring them out.

What speed feats does Thor have? They've all been debunked, have context behind them or are Classic showings which don't fit with Current feats. Thor has no speed feats beyond street level and that's why he always loses to DC powerhouses. And I say that as a big Thor fan.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order

It was actually shown in the recent issue that Thor only lost to Angela because he was exhausted from battling the other angels and machinery beforehand. He states so himself and it's easily shown when he drops a lightning bolt on her, and proceeds to go for the final blow until Odin stops him. Clearly shows who's superior there.

The fact that Thor said that is laughable. One shotting angels and machines exhausts him? The same Thor that fought for 80 days straight?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 thedailybagel  Moderator

Fair well Diana...

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By NimaMindTricks

@New_World_Order: Remember DemonKnights, who used to post all the anti-Thor posts and dwell on his "combat speed"?? That's who BlueBeetle1 is. Same guy. He was banned by a mod about 2 months ago. He's back and still obsessed with trashing Thor.

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor cannot KO Diana in one punch. She has battled Gods before. If she removes her bracelets, she unleashes Sky Father level of power. Diana can ttake Thor without her Divine Mode.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor cannot KO Diana in one punch. She has battled Gods before. If she removes her bracelets, she unleashes Sky Father level of power. Diana can ttake Thor without her Divine Mode.

No. Wonder Woman doesn't need to take off her bracers to win.

No. Wonder Woman does not yet have showings to prove she has skyfather level power in God Mode.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@dondave said:

@New_World_Order

It was actually shown in the recent issue that Thor only lost to Angela because he was exhausted from battling the other angels and machinery beforehand. He states so himself and it's easily shown when he drops a lightning bolt on her, and proceeds to go for the final blow until Odin stops him. Clearly shows who's superior there.

The fact that Thor said that is laughable. One shotting angels and machines exhausts him? The same Thor that fought for 80 days straight?

Whilst he was a young boy/teenager too I believe. There's no excuse for Thor falling to Angela due to exhaustion, it was her superior speed that ended up with Thor getting KOed.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Hm. Thor is restricted I see. Go on then.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lvenger said:

@dondave said:

@New_World_Order

Whilst he was a young boy/teenager too I believe. There's no excuse for Thor falling to Angela due to exhaustion, it was her superior speed that ended up with Thor getting KOed.

I'm pretty sure Thor has also fought for months before.

I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman can beat in in H2H despite me being quite behind in my N52 knowledge, but I can say that Thor is extremely overrated more often than not as far as speed (especially combat speed) goes.

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as it pains me to say it (I'm a Thor fan) in hand-to-hand combat Thor gets overwhelmed by Diana's speed and combat skill. And the others aren't much of a fight for Diana in my opinion so I'd give this battle to her.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#91  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@dondave said:

@New_World_Order

Wait, Thor beat Angela in the rematch???

That's the impression I'm getting from @New_World_Order

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

@dondave said:

@New_World_Order

Yup

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

@dondave said:

@New_World_Order

Yup

Thank god.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: It was most def a strange interpretation of Thor, ive never seen Thor have to wait forever for clouds so he can use Lightning and be tired out so fast

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@cgoodness: Atleast he won - it looks like he destroyed her.

The original fight didn't sit well with me; I had vehemently argued that he was weakened the first time and now the actual comic has confirmed it, but even if we push that aside, the rematch should clear up any doubt on who's superior.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she gets owned badly

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus offers nothing here. Going with the team.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers