New 52 Wonder Woman vs Hulk

JoeyPumariega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll New 52 Wonder Woman vs Hulk (141 votes)

Wonder Woman 51%
Hulk 47%
 • 
BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By BoringPerson

@esquirehulk: You have no reason to believe Wonder Woman can't tag Flash. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Again, Hulk's travel and reaction speed are fine. Hell, maybe even Quicksilver level in bursts. Doesn't mean he can contend with someone who can fly at speed enough to contend with Cheetah and easily reach escape velocity while towing an insane Superdoom. The speed feats you're placing as impressive simply aren't in the same class as Wonder Woman's.

For example, you show Corvus and Proxima being impressed with Hulk's speed... what speed feats have they that are distinctly beyond street level? Corvus has none and Proxima's tagging of Spectrum and basically every other person she fought all came from her gear. Their contemporary Black Dwarf got beat down by Black Panther to put things in perspective. Gun men with basically featless super speed are not impressive as compared to, say, Wonder Woman keeping stride with opponents like Hermes.

Even IF we say Wonder Woman has EQUAL speed to the Hulk she's shown comparable striking with Kryptonians and vastly greater combat skill. Why couldn't she just break Hulk's neck then disembowel him. Or you know, cut off his limbs and then disembowel him...

Use her lasso to stun him then break his neck and... you know where I'm going with this.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: so then i dont need to show the cheetsh feats since youve seen them. Good. That alone proves shes much, much faster than hulk.

Wonder womans personality isnt to brawl. Shes smart. She use her weapons in almost every fight. She relies on her weapons, speed and superior skill.

Hit by people Slower than her like who?

When she gets hit by people on her level or higher she fights on. She has divine blood that heals her fast.

Her durability sucks? Like what example?

Ive been telling you new 52 feats brother.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By KaraZor-el

@unbreakable_fs4:

Again. Its only impressive if they have fast reaction feats. Not speed feats. Do you understand that???? Hulk blitzed them and its only impressive if they have fast reaction times. Its not a hard thing to understand. If rhey only appeared in 1 issue then you shoulsnt have used it to show proof. I think we can safely now discard this instance as it didn't prove anything.

Yes.

Yes and you do realize diana was hilding back to and that even holding back she blitzed superman and tagged flash right? Thats far faster than hulk.

...i clearly, CLEARLY stated that i wouldnt talk about the portion of the battle that included clark being distracted. And i went on to mention the part of the battle where he fot tagged before he got distracted...i then go on to show that theyd fought eachother already while superman was recently amoed and still got hit 3 times before they disteacted him. And i showed that diana didnt get hit once.

Sinple. Its Supposed to show that her speed is such that shes able to dodge punches from mongul whos fast enough to land hits on superman. Furthermore, batman recently noted that mongul is faster than even wonder woman herself.

The omega beams also nearly tagged flash and left him out of breath. Theres no low balling at all. Im showing facts feom high tier characters to show dianas level of speed, strength, etc.

Incorrect. Diana had her rope around darkseids hesd but not tied and he pulled the rope and power punched her the next panel showing that fight shows her saying "come on giant im gerring bored." he then shoots his omega beams drom about 2 feat away and she was so fast that she blocked it and aimed it at his face.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: almost dying to a nuke is an impressive durability feat. As fast as cheetah and has been hit by slower people. Don't dodge that because you know it's true. Like when she fought superman they weren't blitzing each other.

@boringperson: He can heals too fast unless you try going for am immediate head shot and we don't know if it's possible. Not you. Not me. I didn't post those scans, my entire debate has been based on speed and both of them tagging each other. About that not on wonder woman's level of speed, how does cheetah hit flash but Diana can't? Like even if any writer and artist wanted to make Diana hit Barry, won't happen. That's why the speed debates you guys bring up doesn't make any sense. This isn't a>b>c logic. About the gunmen you both keep taking about, spider man is quick enough and agile enough to be a blur to regular people. Wolverine as well but the fact that hulk tags them means hulk isn't as slow as you guys make him to be even if wonder woman is faster which i can agree, she will still be tagged. She has gotten tagged by slower people than cheetah.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By KaraZor-el

@esquirehulk: She didnt almost die from the nuke. Her and clark were beaten to near death by zod and faora. They then both took the Blast and clark covered her after the blast. Zod and faora though that diana might die feom the radiation poisoning but theres no prood of that. I asked you to name who is slower than her but keeps tagging her like you keep saying. You dooo have examples...dont you :)

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@karazor-el said:

@unbreakable_fs4:

Again. Its only impressive if they have fast reaction feats. Not speed feats. Do you understand that???? Hulk blitzed them and its only impressive if they have fast reaction times. Its not a hard thing to understand. If rhey only appeared in 1 issue then you shoulsnt have used it to show proof. I think we can safely now discard this instance as it didn't prove anything.

Yes.

Yes and you do realize diana was hilding back to and that even holding back she blitzed superman and tagged flash right? Thats far faster than hulk.

...i clearly, CLEARLY stated that i wouldnt talk about the portion of the battle that included clark being distracted. And i went on to mention the part of the battle where he fot tagged before he got distracted...i then go on to show that theyd fought eachother already while superman was recently amoed and still got hit 3 times before they disteacted him. And i showed that diana didnt get hit once.

Sinple. Its Supposed to show that her speed is such that shes able to dodge punches from mongul whos fast enough to land hits on superman. Furthermore, batman recently noted that mongul is faster than even wonder woman herself.

The omega beams also nearly tagged flash and left him out of breath. Theres no low balling at all. Im showing facts feom high tier characters to show dianas level of speed, strength, etc.

Incorrect. Diana had her rope around darkseids hesd but not tied and he pulled the rope and power punched her the next panel showing that fight shows her saying "come on giant im gerring bored." he then shoots his omega beams drom about 2 feat away and she was so fast that she blocked it and aimed it at his face.

I'm done talking about the deputies instance since you are apparently willing to go to whatever lengths to discredit the clear on-panel evidence. You seem to not understand the simple fact that the humans state they couldn't see the deputies. There's absolutely no reason for me to discard anything.

Stop being ignorant. You make a false statement about posting three instances but anyone can clearly see you only posted one. Rather than making yourself look bad by throwing out foolish insults how about you have an ounce of self respect and admit your wrong.

You speak as if WW did anything to cheetah at all. WW was indeed holding back but so was cheetah and the end result, WW got KO'd

I'm pretty sure I clearly stated she didn't get hit cause Clark was handling the counter attacks

In case you didn't know, this does nothing but contradict the feat you were just touting about taking on Zod and Faora. If Mongul is as fast as WW why was Clark able to effortlessly deal with him when he stopped holding back. Mind you, this is the same Clark that you were more than happy to declare got tagged numerous times in the Zod and Faora battle.

No, it's pretty clear you're lowballing Supes here. You intensionally leave out vital information to prop up WW's showings

I slightly placed the order of the DS event incorrectly. All I left out was WW using her lasso. This however doesn't change the fact she was prepped and informed on the OBs, anticipating them.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Yes i do I'm going to get you those scans tomorrow, gonna have to look through my hard drive.

Btw if she gets hit by people as ffast or faster than her but they aren't really speed fighting it still counts. I'll show you scans of WW get getting hit by doomsday and Darkseid.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4:

Good lord. Ill go in depth on why that feat is discsrd worthy since the last 2 attempts didnt work. Hulk blitzed them, yes. But thats onky imoressive if they have fast reaction times. Do you get that? If they have normal reaction times then its obviously nothing impressive at all. Honestly, you dont get that? Running fast and reacting fast are 2 dofferent things. One is called reaction speed, the other is called travel speed or xombat speed.

Woah, no need for insults. Ive been nothing but kind.

Youre confusing 2 different instances buddy. The first instance theres no proof cheetah was holding back but there is proof diana was. Then after the jl comes with diana to that same jungle, theres proof cheetahs plan is to get captured but make it look believable. The outcome is xheetah blitzing superman and tagging flash and getting tackled by wonder woman and then kicked into the water by her where she gives up and gets captured.

Incorrect. Clark was nowhere. Before clark arrived to the fight she didnt get hit once. She took them on by herself while clark was off panel(probably KOd).

Effortlessly?? Lmao, dude it took superman and the super amped batman together to beat him. You need to re read that .

Nope. All facts with all the context. I wouldnt low ball superman. Ss ive said im simply using high tier characters to show what shes done.

Incorrect again. She dpeant have telepathy so therefore she couldnt kno what darkseids next move would be after he power punched her in the face and she got up from it.

Weve gotten off topic. The point eas to show that all of these feats far surpasses hulks speed.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@karazor-el: Alright, I agree we've gotten off topic, so let's get to the point.

The point eas to show that all of these feats far surpasses hulks speed.

And these are?

For starters, It can't be the cheetah incident cause she didn't tag her once when engaged in H2H. Literally the only time she hit her in both issues was by pushing a tree, catching her off guard when she's attacking Barry, and pushing her off a cliff. Not once did she hit her.

Please show me these on-panel speed feats for WW. I don't want anymore implied speed feats

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4:

Dude, yea, she does. Jl #13 page 6 shes jumo kicking her. Then shes fast enough to block a strike from xheetah, then shes fast enough to succesfully rope her. All while as is said later, she was holding back cause of their prior friendship. Then next issue she tackled cheetah, and then they tumbled down what looks like a cliff and Cheetah gets on top and diana uses her skill and kicks her, catapulting her into the air and falling to the water.

Dude ive talked about many speed feats. Which one do you wanna see? Blocking omega beams? Dodging blows from mongul? Kicking cheethah? Fighting in superspeed with Hermes? Beating supergirl by being faster than her and she was holding back? Not getting hit by 2 krytponians that tagged clark 3 times before the distraction happened? Roping shazam while hes fighting clark? Fast enough to hit martian manhunter? Blitzing phantom stranger? Blocking magical bullets from pandora? Blocking rounds from 4 mini guns?

All of those, to me are faster than what hulk can do. Well, technically.it since 2 of those are currently unquantifiable. For now anyway.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@karazor-el said:

@unbreakable_fs4:

Dude, yea, she does. Jl #13 page 6 shes jumo kicking her. Then shes fast enough to block a strike from xheetah, then shes fast enough to succesfully rope her. All while as is said later, she was holding back cause of their prior friendship. Then next issue she tackled cheetah, and then they tumbled down what looks like a cliff and Cheetah gets on top and diana uses her skill and kicks her, catapulting her into the air and falling to the water.

Dude ive talked about many speed feats. Which one do you wanna see? Blocking omega beams? Dodging blows from mongul? Kicking cheethah? Fighting in superspeed with Hermes? Beating supergirl by being faster than her and she was holding back? Not getting hit by 2 krytponians that tagged clark 3 times before the distraction happened? Roping shazam while hes fighting clark? Fast enough to hit martian manhunter? Blitzing phantom stranger? Blocking magical bullets from pandora? Blocking rounds from 4 mini guns?

All of those, to me are faster than what hulk can do. Well, technically.it since 2 of those are currently unquantifiable. For now anyway.

Ok, now you're just reaching hard. In what way does that even look like she kicked her lol. My goodness man, just admit she didn't hit her when engaged in H2H.

All your second paragraph translates to is that you can't provide legit speed feats and most of what you can present are implied feats that ride the coattails of other heavy hitters, and what little else there is isn't really impressive. By far the only impressive feat listed is Supergirl and even then you twist it to suite your argument. WW stated they were similar in speed and strength and she only won due to experience

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By KaraZor-el

@unbreakable_fs4: she has her knee in her stomach in the veey first scan. What do you think theyre doin in the air? Gossiping? Shes kicking Cheetah dude. And then she blocked shots from her. Then tagged her with her rope. Then she later tackled her and then kicked her into water. Its all on panel feats.

Yea, my gigantic paragraph that tells you to pick from all of those feats i listed , is onky somehow telling you that i cant provide legit feats lol. I only listed about 10.

Dude, Supergirl says in Supergirl 17, page 10 "SHES TOO FAST !". Yes, in all caps. She says that after diana blocked her heat vision, and then dodged a punch and roped her before she could stop diana. And its mentione that she doesnt wanna hurt kara. And keep in mind that kara had just gotten a sun amp an issue or 2 before this fight and kara said shes never felt so strong.

Later in page 14 she says "" SHE MOVES SO FAST I NEVER HAVE A CHANCE"

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: You've got to be Joking, anyone can look at that scan an tell you they're up in the air getting ready to strike each other. WW did not kick her.

WW is a trained fighter. They are similar in strength and speed (as stated by WW herself) and the difference is WW knows when to act and acts quickly due to experience while Supergirl fights sloppily.

With the way things are going here we're going to have to agree to disagree

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4:

It looks like dianas knee is already in cheetahs stomach. Later shes able to rope her and even tackle her and then kick her. While blocking strikes. That puts diana in that type of level speed.

Diana did say they're closely matched in strength and speed. But that means one of then is superior. It doesnt mean theure even. As ive already stated. Supergirl herself said diana is too fast and that she doesnt have a chance due to dianas speed.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#265  Edited By GhostRavage

@esquirehulk: Thor's Hammer in Earth-1610 isn't bound to worthiness, it's just the hammer is too damn heavy. That said, Hulk has no feats canonically speaking to make him worthy, nor has any instances implying that. Captain America and Beta Ray Bill are another story.

Also, Ultimate Hulk is nowhere near Earth-616 Hulk, he's quite behind him him actually.

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman would lasso the Hulk and he would just pull her close with his superior strength and chuck her into space where she suffocates, And that's just in the first two panels

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: except hes too slow to do that and hed already be in space himself Where hed be unable to rerurn

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: except hes too slow to do that and hed already be in space himself Where hed be unable to rerurn

Nah, he's to strong. She would underestimate him and get broken.

He'd be picking his teeth with her tiara in the third panel

True story, deal with it

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: by the way, she was flying thru soace just fine today in batman and robin.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: nah. She doesnt do that. You mad? Tyoically when telling someone"deal with it", it means that guys mad. Relax. Have fun.

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Yea I really don't care if she was swimming in an Asgardian septic tank today, she aint beating the Hulk at anything unless they decide not to fight and and just have a foot race to settle their differences.

Hera can't give her enough strength to deal with Jolly green

True story, deal with it

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: except he doesnt have the speed to do it. And shed toss him into space where hed be unable to return. Or she.might even be able to cut his "jolly green" head off

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Yea, That's not going to work on me princess.

True story, deal with it

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Nah, My version is much better.

Oh yea, deal with it

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: decapitation or bfr are 2 solid means of victory. Shes just too fast for him.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: decapitation or bfr are 2 solid means of victory. Shes just too fast for him.

I agree with the last part. Once she get's her teeth smacked out and starts running for her life, Hulk probably won't catch her. He would use her twisted and bent tiara to remove her teeth from his fist

True story

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: You're right anything more than a thunder clap is overkill for such an inferior opponent

True story

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By KaraZor-el

@verotikryptonite: except shes superior and a clap wouldnt happen since hes too slow to do that before he gets BFR'D

Oh and i know im right. Thank you :)

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: except shes superior and a clap wouldnt happen since hes too slow to do that before he gets BFR'D

Oh and i know im right. Thank you :)

She's superior at what ? Looking ridiculous ? She get's tagged by people devoid of superspeed all the time. She would get roflstomped, lol

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: name people without super speed that have tagged this version of wonder woman.

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: name people without super speed that have tagged this version of wonder woman.

Agent41 how many accounts do you need to defend your love for DC females ? Oh did you think you weren't obvious ?

LOL, Hulk still roflgodstomps

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By KaraZor-el
Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW.

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: You think someone can find a scan of two different characters from different universes fighting? If yes, LMAO, if no, then well, nothing much.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: You think someone can find a scan of two different characters from different universes fighting? If yes, LMAO, if no, then well, nothing much.

OK, well this should be easy then, how about a scan of someone speed blitzing then chopping the Hulks head off

Yea, that's what I thought

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

(Sigh) Still a lot of overhyped reasoning and insubstantial arguments thus far IMO. This isn't Pre New 52 Wonder Woman folks who can take a hit from Hulk and is fast enough to tie him up. This version is considerably weaker.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: The only real reason i keep bringing earth-1610 is because I in ultimate hulk vs ultimate Wolverine, Logan has his head on a tray and is still alive so being hulk has better healing I honestly see the same thing happening but since ultimate series are non canonical i can't really bring that argument up. Earth 616 is ahead because he has more showings to provide better feats. I think all hulks in all universes are the same, with zombie hulk being first place CAUSE HE IS A ZOMBIE!! :D

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite: Beings slower and weaker than average New 52 Kryptonians have broken Hulk's neck before. Wonder Woman has shown she's equivalent to average New 52 Kryptonians in physicals.

Battles aren't assumed to be to the death anyways. A neck break should certainly constitute a win.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk without much of a fight.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I really don't get Hulk fans.

I mean, speed advantage, skills advantage, weapons advantage and something that could decapitate him with no effort and you're still arguing about who's winning?

And Indestructible Hulk just proved that he can run, not that he could catch up with Diana or people with her level of strenght.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 thedailybagel  Moderator

@veitha: considering even guys who are known as experts on Wonder Woman think that hulk wins then I'm gonna come out and call your statement false.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thedailybagel: after reading someone stating that Hulk can survive having his head cut off because he once had half of it cut or because an alternate version of Wolverine did survive it, I call most of the Hulk arguments bias or fanboyism.