who wins this battle

#3 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy solos

#4 Posted by SaintJohn (143 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 superboy, I would love to know what he would do to rockslide

#5 Posted by The Stegman (24369 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy solos

#6 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

The Titans win. Too fast too strong. Superboy could just use his tk to keep Rockslide from reforming.

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans

#8 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Pixie BFR Superboy & Kid Flash to Limbo?

#9 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos: She is capable of teleporting herself and large groups over vast distances and across dimensions with relative ease, though teleporting without focusing ("blind teleporting") can be hazardous, causing those transported to be scattered and potentially causing injury to Pixie herself.- Pixie Character Page

So Flash could disrupt her focus before she could start. This is no way an easy battle for either team. But I think Teen Titans still win. With Red Robin acting as a strategist and Bunker trying to protect him. Solstice could heat up Dust and turn her to glass, like another member Magma did. Hellion and Superboy would be a tough battle, but I think Wonder Girl would eventually tag Superboy out. This would leave Superboy to TK Rockslide, far away possibly even into space. Leaving Superboy to deal with surge which also would be a hard battle. Skitter and Kid Flash could take on Pixie, but pixie would prob cause Kid Flash to run around disoriented. Skitter would prob not feel the change as much. KF would prob recover fast because of his metabolism and be able to help finish off some of the remaining member of Young Xmen

So my vote is Teen Titans

#10 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest said:

@Phylos: She is capable of teleporting herself and large groups over vast distances and across dimensions with relative ease, though teleporting without focusing ("blind teleporting") can be hazardous, causing those transported to be scattered and potentially causing injury to Pixie herself.- Pixie Character Page

So Flash could disrupt her focus before she could start. This is no way an easy battle for either team. But I think Teen Titans still win. With Red Robin acting as a strategist and Bunker trying to protect him. Solstice could heat up Dust and turn her to glass, like another member Magma did. Hellion and Superboy would be a tough battle, but I think Wonder Girl would eventually tag Superboy out. This would leave Superboy to TK Rockslide, far away possibly even into space. Leaving Superboy to deal with surge which also would be a hard battle. Skitter and Kid Flash could take on Pixie, but pixie would prob cause Kid Flash to run around disoriented. Skitter would prob not feel the change as much. KF would prob recover fast because of his metabolism and be able to help finish off some of the remaining member of Young Xmen

So my vote is Teen Titans

Well I wouldn't call it 'Blind Teleporting' since she has been to Limbo before. I'm not sure how Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Bunker, Solstice, Red Robin, Skitter and Superboy would do against battalions of demons but for a while they'd be left alone to fend for themselves until they die

Good god, I just implied that Pixie would solo....christ. I'm torn though, good vote though on your part.

#11 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos: lol I was displaying the "focusing" part but I didnt want to leave the rest of the text out, cuz that would be cheap. Pixie is prob powerful (dont know much about her so I had to look her up), but I dont think she can just teleport everybody in a flash like that, or otherwise, the Young X Men would never lose. And I dont think Superboy could quite solo against this team. I mean I know he took on the entire Teen Titans team by himself. But he couldnt do that here because of Surge (powers being energy based), and Hellion(telekinetic). But Since others like Superboy cant be affected by telekinesis, Im gonna guess and say he cant be affected by telekinesis either, we will have to find out later. But I like debates on here cuz I like to learn about other characters, so thanks Phylos!!!

#12 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans to many heavy hitters for young x-men/hellions

#13 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos: depends on weather or not she can do it fast enough against kid flash or superboy

#14 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Girl, Superboy or Kid Flash can solo.

#15 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest said:

@Phylos: lol I was displaying the "focusing" part but I didnt want to leave the rest of the text out, cuz that would be cheap. Pixie is prob powerful (dont know much about her so I had to look her up), but I dont think she can just teleport everybody in a flash like that, or otherwise, the Young X Men would never lose. And I dont think Superboy could quite solo against this team. I mean I know he took on the entire Teen Titans team by himself. But he couldnt do that here because of Surge (powers being energy based), and Hellion(telekinetic). But Since others like Superboy cant be affected by telekinesis, Im gonna guess and say he cant be affected by telekinesis either, we will have to find out later. But I like debates on here cuz I like to learn about other characters, so thanks Phylos!!!

This battle is probably a stomp in the Teen Titans favor then. X-Men have NO defense against Superboy level telekinesis or Kid Flash Speed. Yeah, I call spite haha.

But you're welcome!

@IZZR: @eippihrellik:

#16 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: I know my vote is for Teen Titans, but Kid Flash could not Solo, not this new version of him. Hellion could stop him in his tracks like Super Boy did and then Pixie could cause him to hallucinate. Rockslide can continuously repair himself so, Kid Flash couldnt do much against him. Super Boy MIGHT could solo, and Wonder Girl could solo, but only because her armor can now destroy the planet lol

#17 Edited by chiq (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast is the new 52 Kid Flash? How far apart are Kid Flash and Pixie? The battle might entirely depend on who gets the first shot. Has anyone tagged Kid Flash while running?

Pixie does have to recite an incantation before she ports though, It isn't as instanteous like Blink or Magik. So Kid Flash and Superboy might be able to get the drop on her before she finishes her lines.

I'm probably going with the Titans.

#18 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans. Flash, Superboy, and Wondergirl are huge danger. I'm especially impressed with Superboy's TK and Wondergirl's Life siphon Lasso also their sheer power.

#19 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

superboy solos

#20 Posted by tomlikesfries (4661 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans, but the new 52 Teen Titans suck (not in power, but as in comic quality).

#21 Posted by Fudgie29 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans!

#22 Posted by EternalGrandMaster (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

Titans, but the new 52 Teen Titans suck (not in power, but as in comic quality).

The Titans 52 do suck and I haven't read past book 4 but they aren't as good as they were pre-flashpoint. The young xmen definitely have a chance as they are a more cohesive unit than the new 52 titans. The match ups would mos likely go somehting like this

X-23 vs WG (wounded)

Hellion vs Superboy

anole vs RR

Rockslide vs Bunker

surge vs kid flash

Dust and pixie vs skitter and solstice.

the young xmen being the better well knit team these fights would intertwine with them assisting their team mates or switching dance partners....Surge can beat KF cause him being faster would be evident and she can just wide busrt lighting strike him.I don't believe he would beat the crap out of her that fast considering she's a girl....Pixie and dust are key to victor pixie can BFR opponents and Dust can go inside superboy and WG inside and do damage from there...Dust also can take RR out with ease unless he has a freeze bomb.

#23 Edited by SaintJohn (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you aware that this fight depends on who gets to who first. For example if Solstice does not attack dust then dust herself could wreck almost anyone on that team. She is not afraid to kill and has proven she can kill a person VERY easily. Hellions tk is quite powerful as well. Rockslide really can't be beaten physically, Pixie can bfr everyone if she wanted too but she probably wont Not to mention if X-23 gets to Red Robin he is done for PERIOD. There is alot of different scenarios that can happen in this fight but to believe Titans stomp then you are sadly mistaken. Not to mention Surge has super speed also, though not Kid Flash level but still rather fast. And Anole has a nice set of powers as well like camoflauge

#24 Posted by SaintJohn (143 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight has alot of variations to it.

1)Lethalness-Young X-Men takes this. They have members who aren't above killing

2)Powers:Tie, while Titans are overall stronger and faster, Young X-Men has a nice power set themselves

3)Teamwork:Young X-men lack a leader but have better teamwork

4)Leadership:Titans. Red Robin is a good leader, whereas Young X-Men don't have a leader.

This fight depends on who get to who.

If X-23 gets to Red Robin, he is dead, If Pixie BFR Superboy then.......That is a game changer, If Dust gets to ANYONE other that Solstice then they are dead, If Surge gets to Skitter then Surge wins. Its all about who gets to who but Titans CAN lose and easy if Young X-Men don't want to fight fair by BFR Superboy and Wondergirl or just BFR everyone.lol