#1 Posted by darkbeam (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

In character,standard gear who wins.

#2 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Hulk.

#3 Edited by Pokeysteve (8093 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team. Definitely.

Speed, skills and durability. And numbers too I guess.

#4 Posted by BeaconofStrength (4239 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna say DC takes this.

#5 Posted by TBEMrMcCoy (520 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that Hulk team man.. But I'm going with New 52 team. Orion and Superman and Captain Marvel and....so many powers.

#6 Posted by reaverlation (14146 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Hulk.

#7 Edited by Hashbrowns (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I would just assume Superman and Shazam would throw the Hulks out into space one at a time while the rest of their team plays a very pointless game of Paper-Rock-Scissors.

#8 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Bfr for the wins.

#9 Posted by robertloucksjr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. Team one is at least as strong and have many other powers aside.

#10 Posted by darkbeam (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright no Bfr.

#11 Posted by darkbeam (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: it's not spite Becuase some of those Dc characters don't have many feats.

#12 Edited by Klaus (297 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Wonder Woman just took on both Faora and Zod at the same time after they had just beaten Superman. They didnt land a single hit on her, and she gained the upperhand very easily through her skill and strength. And she scarred Faora with her sword. I count this as a good feat for WW. Shazam, WW, Orion and Supes are all fairly equal in strength, speed and durability. They dont need Aquaman to win. Superman should be able to beat Hulk. Shazam can take on She-Hulk. WW will decapitate Rulk with her sword or Tiara, or incapacitate him with the lasso, and that leaves Orion to fight the other one.

#13 Edited by ZeroPlus (2188 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Team

#14 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Cap Marvel (due to number of feats) and She-hulk are weak links.

2.Superman has better strength feat than WWHulk (benching Earth vs pulling tectonic plates).

3.I am not convinced about DC people durability, beside Orion, who took a lot pf punches from Superman and pretty much stalematd with him.

4.If WW has her sword, then Hulks have big problem. I don't see WWHulk or Skaar matching her in sword fight. And she cut them into pieces. Other thing is her durability. Yet, if Cap will fight She-Hulk, Superman - WWHulk and Orion Red Hulk, then WW fights with Skaar and it leaves Aquaman being free to help any of his teammates here. Aquaman has measurable strength feats and weapon that can hurt his enemies, which will at least stun them.

Weapons and numbers will give DC team win, even with limitted feats (a specially in durability).

#15 Posted by darkbeam (2157 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam said:

@czarny_samael666: do you think I should give team hulk one more person?

Currently Orion and Cap doesn't have too many feats, but we can be sure they will have them. I would take weapons from this battle and add one good Hulk-type character, but rather in new battle, because edit after so many posts will confuse users.

#18 Posted by MarlboroMan (1569 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Killerwasp (2786 posts) - - Show Bio

I would just assume Superman and Shazam would throw the Hulks out into space one at a time while the rest of their team plays a very pointless game of Paper-Rock-Scissors.

#20 Posted by Klaus (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if weapons are gonna be removed, then your basically taking away WWs standard gear. If you do that its only fair to take away her bracelets as well. In which case she goes into God mode and makes this a stomp :)

#21 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman: You damn right...Its a first..And this is someone who read most of his old battles..Lol

#22 Posted by dondave (34615 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC

#23 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman: You damn right...Its a first..And this is someone who read most of his old battles..Lol

Surely not. I was even at Power Girl side in her battle with Thanos once, lol. I will never forgot that one :-P

#24 Posted by OreoAssassin (4281 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC in a good fight. Hulks will give them hell.

#25 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I didn't know there was a Power Girl vs Thanos thread..Lol..Damn you must have beeen h*GH..Lol

#26 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingares109 said:

@czarny_samael666: I didn't know there was a Power Girl vs Thanos thread..Lol..Damn you must have beeen h*GH..Lol

In old times, I was overraitng DC characters too, maybe not as much as other viners but still. Then I started to read DC comics and I found out that most of what we hear here is simply out of context (Superman pulling planet - story from Pre-Crisis. Superman + MM + WW pulling planet - they fail, Kyle Rayner has to do te job. Superman holding black hole? No, it was BH as big as grain of sand hold by machine, that was start to cracking, Supe was only supporting the machine. There are other examples too, but what matters more is that everyone here assumed that if Superman can do something, then MM, WW and all Kryptonians and thier enemies can do the same)

#27 Posted by XiiX (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Team.