New 52 Superman vs SSJ Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cybrilious4

This is a random encounter, Goku's power level is 500,000,000.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renamed040924

New52 held the weight of the Earth, but Goku's striking feats outweigh that by quite a bit. Plus there's the speed difference, the Saiyan should take this handily.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

dude who benched the planet for 5 days without sun vs guy who can't lift 1600 tons in base form, x50 that's not even a 5th of what Superman lifted

@nickzambuto said:

but Goku's striking feats outweigh that by quite a bit.

what a joke

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renamed040924

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

dude who benched the planet for 5 days without sun vs guy who can't lift 1600 tons in base form, x50 that's not even a 5th of what Superman lifted

@nickzambuto said:

what a joke

Actually, there are two problems with your argument.

1) In training, DBZ characters don't use ki. The point of training is to strengthen their ki, so if they powered up there'd be no point. In actual combat, they're much more powerful.

2) That was filler.

In terms of striking, Goku beats Supes by a mile.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@nickzambuto said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@nickzambuto said:

what a joke

1) In training, DBZ characters don't use ki. The point of training is to strengthen their ki, so if they powered up there'd be no point. In actual combat, they're much more powerful.

2) That was filler.

too bad goku has little to no strength feats to back up your ki philosophy....

and.....

Filler right ...... yeah ok, cool story bro

@nickzambuto said:

I'll take your word for it.................................................................................grain of salt

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1

is this a fking joke?......

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@nickzambuto said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@nickzambuto said:

what a joke

2) That was filler.

and.....

@nickzambuto said:

I'll take your word for it.................................................................................grain of salt

It was filler. That's a fan drawn scan. You really don't know what you're talking about do you?

Goku, in SS1 form, has punched an enemy miles away clean through dozens of islands at once. He's ruptured Freeza's organs with a jab, and caused natural disasters just by powering up.

I await another riveting argument filled with scans and feats from you.

Azrael66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Azrael66

That is absolutely not filler. I have the volume and am holding in my hands right now. You are wrong, sir.

That being said, I still think SSJ Goku would take this with ease, IF we are talking about him at his peak. At the stage in the scan, absolutely not.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@Azrael66 said:

That is absolutely not filler. I have the volume and am holding in my hands right now. You are wrong, sir.

I am checking now and, that is indeed true. Well, isn't that egg on my face.

I leave this thread thoroughly shamed.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FLCL1

@nickzambuto: that isnt a filler....

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

@FLCL1 said:

@nickzambuto: that isnt a filler....

We've already established that. I know reading is difficult for you, but try finishing the thread before making replies.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@nickzambuto said:

It was filler. That's a fan drawn scan. You really don't know what you're talking about do you?

Goku, in SS1 form, has punched an enemy miles away clean through dozens of islands at once. He's ruptured Freeza's organs with a jab, and caused natural disasters just by powering up.

LOL fan drawn HA, you are rich indeed............

Ok, Superman benched earth for 5 days while depowered, I really don't need anything else cus he's at standard levels here and if at a depowered state he benched earth for 5 days, Islands and Natural disasters mean nothing when he's at standard solar energy levels ......

/thread

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmegaDynasty

40 tons isn't really anything to a Kryptoian...especially since he's only using 10 tons on each limb.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xeon1cs

@N0tS0An0nym0us: He wasn't depowered. He just wasn't in constant exposure to the sun. It's not like he hasn't gone weeks before, Pre-Flashpoint, without exposure to the sun, and still capable of operating at maximum levels.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Raizex

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@nickzambuto said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@nickzambuto said:

what a joke

2) That was filler.

and.....

Since he was training at the Kai's planet where gravity is x10 he was lifting 400 tons. Still has nothing on Superman though.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@xeon1cs said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: He wasn't depowered. He just wasn't in constant exposure to the sun. It's not like he hasn't gone weeks before, Pre-Flashpoint, without exposure to the sun, and still capable of operating at maximum levels.

o really

He said he lost energy during those days .....

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Raizex: actually I think they meant 40 tons on each limb, plus the 10x gravity would make it 1600 tons or somthing, but still just a fraction of Superman's strength, he wouldn't even notice goku's punches...

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FLCL1
DBZ fanboys face when they realize how fked goku is here
DBZ fanboys face when they realize how fked goku is here
xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xeon1cs

@N0tS0An0nym0us: And? That's not the same as being depowered. Comic book depowering is when a character loses a substantial chunk of their abilities/power. That didn't happen here. He might have been "tired", but he was still operating at full/near-full capacity, seeing as he was clearly willing to do more until he was told they'd basically have to blow up Earth to test his upper limits.

Exerting yourself=/=Depowered.

I'm just saying, the feats impressive, despite him getting one shot an issue earlier by Helspont, but he wasn't depowered in the traditional comicbook sense of the word.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

What's stopping Goku from blowing Superman up?

LordAizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordAizen

This battle is so heavily in Goku's favor. Goku casually punches around planet busters. This Superman doesn't stand any chance.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mypasswordis1234
No Caption Provided

Goku as a child beaten that pis feat.

@ImTheDamnBatman: Nothing.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ximpossibrux

I should enter this argument..... nah

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234: Somehow I don't think that rock weighs 6 quintillion tons. I could be wrong though.

It's really not debatable to whether or not DBZ characters are as physically durable as characters like Superman. The answer is very simple: They aren't. Regardless, New 52 Superman has practically no combat feats worth noting, even after benching the Earth.

As long as Superman has morals on or the fight takes place on an inhabited planet, there's really no point in putting him in fights against Goku. He will not win, or come close to doing so.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@LordAizen said:

This battle is so heavily in Goku's favor. Goku casually punches around planet busters. This Superman doesn't stand any chance.

Can people actually stop using this argument to decide Goku's victory?

Gladiator is an actual planet buster, as in 'I punch planet, planet go kaboom' planet buster.. You will never see that as an argument in a debate against Superman(who mostly beats him in debates anyways).

I don't know enough about new Superman so no comment.

Swordsman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Swordsman83

in terms of combat experience goku is miles ahead of superman.

can goku move faster than superman ?

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234: Somehow I don't think that rock weighs 6 quintillion tons. I could be wrong though.

It's really not debatable to whether or not DBZ characters are as physically durable as characters like Superman. The answer is very simple: They aren't. Regardless, New 52 Superman has practically no combat feats worth noting, even after benching the Earth.

As long as Superman has morals on or the fight takes place on an inhabited planet, there's really no point in putting him in fights against Goku. He will not win, or come close to doing so.

When did I mentioned he is stronger than Superman? No, I said he beat the (40ton) PIS feat(what was posted here multiple times), and reply you me with this sarcasm, fail. Superman more durable? Prove it.

@Swordsman83 said:

in terms of combat experience goku is miles ahead of superman.

can goku move faster than superman ?

Yes he can. Superman has better travel speed feats, but not combat speed.

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@LordAizen said:

Can people actually stop using this argument to decide Goku's victory?

Gladiator is an actual planet buster, as in 'I punch planet, planet go kaboom' planet buster.. You will never see that as an argument in a debate against Superman(who mostly beats him in debates anyways).

I don't know enough about new Superman so no comment.

Can people stop using Flash's speed to decide his his victory? Full nonsense.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

Goku vs super thread of any shape are banned from from animevice, and mods should do so here as well.

I'll just leave you to compare, a 500,000,000 with a moon busting Roshi that is less than 9000. I really don't know why you guys are using kaio-training Goku, he is significantly weaker than EOS Goku.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@mypasswordis1234: Except Flash has the feats and his speed is unmatched by anyone with the exception of Zoom. Flash is on another level when it comes to speed (literally... A whole new level) and has ridiculous feats that trumps anyone who isn't Superman level or above.

Using the planet busting argument as a resolution to Goku's victory is just stupid. As I said before; Gladiator can bust planets with his punches but you never see anyone use that in a debate against Superman or Thor.

Planet busting is not a qualification needed to fight Goku. Flash has never busted a planet EVER but could still wreck Superman level characters due to having better feats.

I'm tired of seeing "goKu weenZ h1 CahN BuhstEd a PlahNEtzZ" comments.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@RudeBomberBoy01: And they have the feats to planetbust. Who don't give a f..k about Gladiator? If you tired seeing this then go rest a little. Maybe it will help you to not write nonsenses like this.

Like I would say "I tired of human torch's heat, hey, he never showed a super strength feat" :D

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By niBBit

I know Superman held the weight of Earth but didn't that same Superman had trouble breaking free from some tentacle monster?

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@RudeBomberBoy01: And they have the feats to planetbust. Who don't give a f..k about Gladiator? If you tired seeing this then go rest a little. Maybe it will help you to not write nonsenses like this.

Like I would say "I tired of human torch's heat, hey, he never showed a super strength feat" :D

Seeing this people? Yup, comicfans are definitely the problem(!)

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xeon1cs

@niBBit: It was a kryptonian dragon. So basically everyone just assumes it was super strong because of the sun

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Seeing this people? Yup, comicfans are definitely the problem(!)

Yea they saw this too "I'm tired of seeing "goKu weenZ h1 CahN BuhstEd a PlahNEtzZ" comments.". Lol I knew that you will be annoyed by my honest advice.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234: They have the feats to bust planets through energy projection, not by punching them. It's an entirely different scenario, but okay.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By Squalleon

@nickzambuto said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@nickzambuto said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@nickzambuto said:

what a joke

2) That was filler.

and.....

@nickzambuto said:

Sorry to interfere to your argument but i think goku lacks the strength of Superman,supes is superior to strength and durability(because of healing factor)

Although i am not sure about speed i am gonna give it to goku because of the instant transmission.

As for the scan it looks very real and i am gonna search my dbz volumes to solve this misuderstanding

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234: They have the feats to bust planets through energy projection, not by punching them. It's an entirely different scenario, but okay.

That's not relevant in here, he said we shouldn't use the planetbusting things at all as an argument. I going to write a clear explanation about energy and punch in dbz when I will have enough energy for it, because it seems the most people have no idea about ki.

Even the pure strength isn't matter here, they have stronger ki attacks than Superman can withstand. And it has the speed to hit him.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234: That isn't what he said at all. Ki in DBZ is energy, Kamehameha for example, is energy.

How do you know it has the speed to hit him? Superman is FTL. And they've never fought a character with the raw durability and strength that Superman has, ever.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By monarch2016

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@nickzambuto said:

LOL fan drawn HA, you are rich indeed............

Ok, Superman benched earth for 5 days while depowered, I really don't need anything else cus he's at standard levels here and if at a depowered state he benched earth for 5 days, Islands and Natural disasters mean nothing when he's at standard solar energy levels ......

/thread

who cares show me how hard superman strikes not how much he can lift because it is irrelevant

look at this scan.

a blast that is powerfull enough to go right through the planet is punched by buu like it is nothing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dbz characters have enough striking power to beat up superman level fighters

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@mypasswordis1234: That was a parody of what most DBZ fans say, apart from that, everything else was said in a mannerly way(as have all my other posts on this website). There was no need for disrespecting.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@RudeBomberBoy01: Ok. Then I ask you from something, who would you blame for the insults/disrespectul postes: 1. Users whose shown no IQ to understand 2*2level simple things yet speaking full confidently about it regardless how many times it was proven 2. An user who lost his f..k to be a gentle because of "1" users.

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234: That isn't what he said at all. Ki in DBZ is energy, Kamehameha for example, is energy.

How do you know it has the speed to hit him? Superman is FTL. And they've never fought a character with the raw durability and strength that Superman has, ever.

You should know already both.

And what kind of energy is the ki?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@mypasswordis1234: Except Flash has the feats and his speed is unmatched by anyone with the exception of Zoom. Flash is on another level when it comes to speed (literally... A whole new level) and has ridiculous feats that trumps anyone who isn't Superman level or above.

For example? with scans if convenient?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By uberhikari

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

For example? with scans if convenient?

This is a Flash feat I calc'd in another thread.

And no, this isn't Flash speed, this is Flash speed. At the beginning of JLA #89, the Flash transported 532,000 people 35 miles away from a nuclear bomb explosion in .00001 microseconds.
Let's do some calculations. The Flash transported 532,000 people 35 miles away from the blast site. First, let's do some conversions to make this easier at the end. 35 miles = 56.327 kilometers. In order to get meters we multiply by 1,000 so: 56.327 x 1,000 = 56,327 meters. Assuming he carried 2 people at a time Flash had to make 266,000 round trips. In other words, Flash has to travel 56,327 meters twice because he has to transport 2 people 56,327 meters away and then come back to pick up 2 more people. In other words, Flash has to travel 112,654 meters 266,000 times! So, 112,654 x 266,000 = 29,965,964,000; that's approximately 30 billion meters. And he did this is in .00001 microseconds. 1 microsecond = .000001 seconds; and .00001 microseconds = .00000000001 seconds. Light travels 299,792,458 meters in one second. But we want to know how fast light travels in .00000000001 seconds, so we multiply 299,792,458 by .00000000001 and we get .00299792458. So, light travels .00299792458 meters in .00000000001 seconds, on the other hand, the Flash traveled 29,965,964,000 meters in .00000000001 seconds. So how many times faster than the speed of light was Flash? Well we divide 29,965,964,000 by .00299792458 and we get: 9,995,569,668,000. So, the Flash was approximately 10 trillion times the speed of light. This is why people laugh when DBZ fans say that Vegeta or Goku is faster than the Flash.

So, if you had any thoughts of any DBZ character being faster than the Flash, you can forget about it. Flash, i.e., Wally West would solo the DBZ universe. Before New 52 Wally was basically a kinetic god. And I should note, any traveling speed feat for the Flash is also a combat/reaction speed feat because Wally West had the ability to control the velocity and angular momentum of every molecule in his body.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@uberhikari said:

@PrinceAragorn1

Could you give me the link?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jayfournines

Superman flew from around Pluto to earth in mere seconds beating the teleportation of Red Hood and the Outlaws, he did the whole benchpress that everyone mentions. I think Superman might have a shot here.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By uberhikari

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@uberhikari said:

@PrinceAragorn1

What do you mean? The link to the scan is in there as well as my calculations.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CalebHara

@Jayfournines said:

Superman flew from around Pluto to earth in mere seconds beating the teleportation of Red Hood and the Outlaws, he did the whole benchpress that everyone mentions. I think Superman might have a shot here.

I think he might have more than that, he moved faster than the speed of light twice so far and and bench pressed the earth for 5 days right? and the scientist said the he could toss the moon out of orbit. Tell me if im wrong, but i don't think that Goku can take strike from that amount of speed and power.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@uberhikari said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@uberhikari said:

@PrinceAragorn1

What do you mean? The link to the scan is in there as well as my calculations.

ok.. I just raid the first block.. I thought you were quoting someone else..

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jayfournines

@CalebHara said:

@Jayfournines said:

I think he might have more than that, he moved faster than the speed of light twice so far and and bench pressed the earth for 5 days right? and the scientist said the he could toss the moon out of orbit. Tell me if im wrong, but i don't think that Goku can take strike from that amount of speed and power.

and this is SSJ Goku...not SSJ2 3 o 4....right?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@PrinceAragorn1: This is a scan of the feat

No Caption Provided