termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Veitha said:

Stops at second wave. And even if he couldn't be mentally controlled, telepaths can use other ways to stomp him.

I am not sure how they going to slow him down much less sense or see him coming . In that same scan posted the following page he traveled from the sun to earth in about 6 seconds unless i read that time wrong but the speed is still a factor. Time and time again superman TP resistance isnt low class. I dont see no hero here surviving punch that packing that much power. No TP shield can with stand some who can bench press the earth easily with out breaking a sweat. The Marvel team dies easily. So far there is no one in Marvel universe currently as grounded earth heroes that shows not even half the strength not even hulk. Even pre 52 superman was stronger than the hulk this new 52 one is even stronger .

@Postacrat said:

@Hoenhime said:

Superman will be out either in 3 or 4. And even if he does get past 4 he will be stopped at 5 by Thor(the main reason being that I like Thor more and I like marvel way more than DC :p....other than that the obvious lack of feats from the new 52 superman and also because many other facts and reasons due to which Thor will eventually win against superman after an intense battle).

a blood lusted Superman with no qualms with killing on the spot Faster than light speed, 500 + ton strength easily, he cannot be mind controlled per OP rules and he get's to rest after each wave? Yeah right it stops where Superman says it stops.

Yes this is correct

Superman got this

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By PlasticBag

Superman clears all. He kills all of the Marvel heroes.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Postacrat

@termiteone4ever said:

@Veitha said:

Stops at second wave. And even if he couldn't be mentally controlled, telepaths can use other ways to stomp him.

I am not sure how they going to slow him down much less sense or see him coming . In that same scan posted the following page he traveled from the sun to earth in about 6 seconds unless i read that time wrong but the speed is still a factor. Time and time again superman TP resistance isnt low class. I dont see no hero here surviving punch that packing that much power. No TP shield can with stand some who can bench press the earth easily with out breaking a sweat. The Marvel team dies easily. So far there is no one in Marvel universe currently as grounded earth heroes that shows not even half the strength not even hulk. Even pre 52 superman was stronger than the hulk this new 52 one is even stronger .

@Postacrat said:

@Hoenhime said:

Superman will be out either in 3 or 4. And even if he does get past 4 he will be stopped at 5 by Thor(the main reason being that I like Thor more and I like marvel way more than DC :p....other than that the obvious lack of feats from the new 52 superman and also because many other facts and reasons due to which Thor will eventually win against superman after an intense battle).

a blood lusted Superman with no qualms with killing on the spot Faster than light speed, 500 + ton strength easily, he cannot be mind controlled per OP rules and he get's to rest after each wave? Yeah right it stops where Superman says it stops.

Yes this is correct

Superman got this

Feeling me? The street levelers are going to die Instantly, and the go to characters that always change the tide of these battles lose a serious advantage. In truth even if Superman's mind could be effected, he's not that weak against telepathy for one and he would still be to strong and fast to be stopped. Thor is the only one with a chance and even he's gonna lose because of the speed and strength factor, not to mention heat vision, super breath, and freeze breath. When Thor is bench pressing the notorious "Midgard Serpant" for five days straight holla at me and not just to tell me he could do it based off of nothing but a single moment, because at the end of the day those rare feats are all They got. I got a million Supes strength feats and rising everday, while they can only lean on the same 2 or 3 comparable Thor feats constantly.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

Superman clears putting Superman #13 in mind.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By zackattack529

Yaa superman stops at Wave 5 (Thor.)

New 52 doesn't have many feats. I can go by that would take on Thor at all his continuity.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

What happened in Superman #13?

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

He benched the mass of the Earth (5.9 sextillion tons) for 5 consecutive days more impressive than any feat of the characters listed

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@zackattack529: Well this is an angry Supes willing to kill who recently benched Earth's mass for 5 days, I think he takes Thor especially with his superior speed and reflexes

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

He benched the mass of the Earth (5.9 sextillion tons) for 5 consecutive days more impressive than any feat of the characters listed

Oh wow, he should clear this easy then.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ximpossibrux

@PlasticBag said:

Superman clears all. He kills all of the Marvel heroes.

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Emperorb777

I have to say Superman clears this because of Superman 13.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ComicKID777

stops at 3rd

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheTmac

Makes it to wave 5.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Quartermaim

To the OP:

What I am about to write is in the essence of fun and amusement. It is due to the unfairness that I see this battle as. You have written good posts and I hope to discuss and listen to your points in other threads with all eagerness. However I need to coment about this thread in a manner that may upset you.

That is not my intention so I apologize in advance if it does so...

This is how I'm seeing this thread...

[Superman appears in a flash in Manhattan.]

Superman: "WTF??!!?? I'M SO FRICKIN' ANGRY!!!!"

[Spiderman, Venom, Molten Man, Araña, and Spider Woman all appear on the scene]

Superman: "I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Spiderman: "Wait wha-"

[In a flash of speed that no one in the Marvel Universe can match Superman speedblitzes though all of team one. Their bodies fly in pieces around as bystanders scream and run for there lives.]

[Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch, She-Hulk and Red She Hulk arrive]

Reed: "OMG ok here's the plan we're gonna.."

Superman: "No you don't get prep."

Reed: "I'm the most brilliant man in the Marvel Universe I can calculate things in a manner of-"

[Superman shakes finger in childlike manner]

Superman: "Doesn't matter you don't get prep, besides I get a break! I'm tired from speedblitzing those guy."

[Superman does a few pilates moves]

Thing: "Oh for the love of my dear Aunt Petunia!"

Superman: "READY GO!"

Thing: "What?!?"

[Once again Superman speedblitzes everyone there. Everyone on Team 2 dies quickly but horribly.]

[Avengers arrive]

Cap: "Holy Sh$%! Okay here is the plan..."

Superman: "No prep Cap."

Cap: "Fine we use the plan we used on.."

Superman: "NO PREP! Superman gets another break."

Hulk: "Jennifer and Betty dead? Hulk get angry..."

Superman: "No you can't you have to wait to get angry."

Hulk: "Hulk SMASH!!"

Superman: "Fu**! GO!"

[Once again with the same results but its take a bit longer Superman kills Team 3]

[X-Men show up]

Cyclops: "Emma, Psylocke, use your mental powers to calm him down. Or try to dominate him."

Superman: " What? No way dude!"

Beast: "Why not?"

Superman: "Uh...because I'm too bloodlusted! To loco to mentally control! Yeah thats right!!"

Emma: "You don't seem that-"

Superman: "Yeah that's right, SO NUTS RIGHT NOW!!"

Gambit: "Why isn't Bobby here, he beat an frickin' abstract?"

Superman: "CUZ HES NOT! GO!!"

[Same thing...same results...finally Thor shows up]

Thor: :Fellow heroes I have arrived to OMG WTF VILLAIN I SAY..."

Superman: "WAIT!!!"

Thor: " What? Tis being hath killed my allies I shall.."

Superman: "I get to take a break." (points it out in OP rules) "Geez I strained my wrist sticking Gambits staff horizontially up is A$$. My blister from beating throwing the Hulk into the sun hasn't completely gone away either (pulls out ointment)."

Thor: "This is bullsh*$"

Superman: "No these are the rules..."

Thor: "Since your getting everything else why don't you just give me my fricking hammer too!"

Superman: "No dude that would be unfair...really you wouldn't mind?"

Thor: It's blantantly obvious that we really have to chance to beat you."

[Thor Holds out Molnjr. Superman moves to take it Thor flys up and drops the hammer on Superman who hits the ground the hammer on his chest]

Superman: "WTF dude your cheating!"

Thor: "Nay you're cheating! You say GO then speedbliz!"

Superman: "WTF I can lift the damn planet its just a stupid hammer!"

Thor: "Nay he cannot! For Bloodlusted the Kryptonian is not worthy!"

[Thor looks at those reading this thread]

Thor: "I take my leave of this thread! I I suggest Thine does the same!"

Seriously I can't write anymore...I find this thread a bit spiteish. With prep and the continual beatdown of others Marvel might have a chance but with full rest and no prep options not to mention (but mentioning) pretty much removing the mentalists from the fight. This fight is pretty much a curbstomp in Superman favor.

Hope you all had fun reading this!!

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By clemj

stops at thor, I can't see what the rest of the guys can do to him

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Postacrat

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

No Caption Provided

Don't forget he easily benched pressed 5.9 sextillion tons for five consecutive days straight while being deprived of SUNLIGHT his main power source, and he was asking the scientist for more weight and he wasn't even breaking a sweat. I'll put it up one more time as it is one of my fav feats lol, no one or two rare mystical or symbolic magical mumbo jumbo like serpents and such to quantify with estimated calculations just a consistent raw strength feat and the numbers are right there for you to see.

Lex_Luthor_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Lex_Luthor_II

THOR still has that Superman 13 feat beat in terms of strength. THOR pushed back the world engine, or Yggdrasil and the world engine. This is a similar feat, THOR did it with 9 planets, overpowering Yggdrasil and the world engine. So 9x realms, Yggdrasil, world engine once. Superman did one planet, several times. Similar feat. Their strength is both ridiculous, so THOR would still likely take this one from 52 Superman.

racecarj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By racecarj

stops at second wave...

reed richards synthesizes kryptonite.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By xeon1cs

@racecarj said:

stops at second wave...

reed richards synthesizes kryptonite.

No prep. He couldn't do that anyway.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#70  Edited By Veitha

@termiteone4ever said:

@Veitha said:

We're using New 52 Superman, he doesn't have those feats. While Susan has stopped Celestials, SS, Galactus and only-god-knows who else. She can stop him and then put a buble inside his brain. And if we're using current versions, Human Torch has also got the Cosmic Control Rod.

Emma and Psylocke together can put illusions into his minds or just use a psionic bolt to kill him.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By xeon1cs

@Veitha said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Veitha said:

We're using New 52 Superman, he doesn't have those feats. While Susan has stopped Celestials, SS, Galactus and only-god-knows who else. She can stop him and then put a buble inside his brain. And if we're using current versions, Human Torch has also got the Cosmic Control Rod.

Emma and Psylocke together can put illusions into his minds or just use a psionic bolt to kill him.

What? New 52 does have those feats.

Pretty sure Johnny gave up the Cosmic Control Rod when he was voted out of the Negative Zone in favor of Annihilus.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Veitha

@xeon1cs said:

@Veitha said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Veitha said:

Pretty sure Johnny gave up the Cosmic Control Rod when he was voted out of the Negative Zone in favor of Annihilus.

Really, can I see any scan??

I thought he was the king of the Negative Zone... If he's got the CCR he can easily burn Celestials, so Supes won't be a problem. And Susan has blocked Celestials before, she can just put a bubble in his brain.

And Supes can't stop the telepaths. If he's got immunity to mind control this doesn't matter he's immune to illusions, "psionic surgery" or psionic bolts

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By buttersdaman000

Superman always beats Thor

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@Veitha said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Veitha said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Veitha said:

I thought he was the king of the Negative Zone... If he's got the CCR he can easily burn Celestials, so Supes won't be a problem. And Susan has blocked Celestials before, she can just put a bubble in his brain.

And Supes can't stop the telepaths. If he's got immunity to mind control this doesn't matter he's immune to illusions, "psionic surgery" or psionic bolts

I'm pretty sure Superman can speedblitz them before they have the chance to trap him.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Postacrat

@Lex_Luthor_II said:

THOR still has that Superman 13 feat beat in terms of strength. THOR pushed back the world engine, or Yggdrasil and the world engine. This is a similar feat, THOR did it with 9 planets, overpowering Yggdrasil and the world engine. So 9x realms, Yggdrasil, world engine once. Superman did one planet, several times. Similar feat. Their strength is both ridiculous, so THOR would still likely take this one from 52 Superman.

You guys and your midgard Serpents and 9 worlds, there is so much hyperbole associated with Thor's feats it's silly. Atleast Superman's feats can be calculated and still excepted as limitless, these rare feats of Thor's are just made for him to appear that way. I bet it was the happiest day on earth for some of you when Thor pulled that Serpent from earth this way whenever it's a strength debate, you can cling on too those one or two feats for dear life. I stand by my statements, superman is has and always will be stronger than Thor call me when Thor is doing a Midgard Serpent feat in every other issue... I won't hold my breath. GET SOME NEW FEATS TO DEFEND THIS GUY sheesh....

@Veitha said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Veitha said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Veitha said:

@Veitha: The brain bubble would not work as new 52 Superman's brain is said to be as invulnerable as he is, I read it in the book and I've seen it on this site under "New Developement's of 52 Superman" which are regularly posted on this site. Susan has a hard time blocking 50+ tonners with her shield, I've seen people over come it who aren't half as strong or no where near as fast as Superman. Lastly Superman has a strong resistance to telepathy, if it was a serious weakness for him it would be stated as such along with Magic and Kryptonite or other Kryptonians. We're talking about a bloodlusted Superman with no qualms with instantly killing, so that means a very deadly speed blitz. A deadly speed blitz that can potentially kill everyone in the blink of an eye except for Hulk and Thor.

racecarj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By racecarj

@xeon1cs: point conceded. for some reason i was assuming the second wave would have time to prepare after the first.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By xeon1cs

@Veitha said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Veitha said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Veitha said:

He WAS king of the Negative Zone. I'll try to find the scan. But he was voted out by the residents. He got like 10 votes. Annihilus got like...billions. You don't see him on panel giving up the CCR. But there's really no reason to believe he kept it.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#78  Edited By TheCannon

@TheAcidSkull said:

stops at second or third

This

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jorgevy

@Quartermaim: that was both hilarious and very literal to the OP. I think that would make a great youtube parody

on topic: as far as I know, Superman has a freaking excellent strenght feat and a pretty good stamina feat, but on other playfields he doesn't exactly stand as high as he once stood. so I say he stops at 5

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Stops at second maybe third.

This. A lot of the members in team two can hurt Supes.

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should clear this, thanks to his new feats.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Superman Clears this .

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor, otherwise he clears IMO...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears other than maybe Emma.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor, otherwise he clears IMO...

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@postacrat: Hulk has tagged ss, hulk can also move ftl, i'm confident thor can as well

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he clears easily. this isn't a shared world. they can't make red son radiation because they won't know to do that. kryptonite won't work since this is marvel earth. this is a superman with no weaknesses. he wrecks easily.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you know what? on second thought he stops at round one...

magnet webs.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Either stops at 3 or clears, giving New 52 Superman full rest after each round, allowing him to act out of character and any way of winning goes makes this an all too easy gauntlet for Superman to clear.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Clears.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Either stops at 3 or clears, giving New 52 Superman full rest after each round, allowing him to act out of character and any way of winning goes makes this an all too easy gauntlet for Superman to clear.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 4, Hulk alone is more than a match for him. Thor destroys him.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk's in Round 3, not 4 and BFR is on meaning that Superman would be swift to blitz Hulk into orbit and no one else in the third wave can come close to beating Superman in any other round. Unsurprised you have the rather overinflated opinion that Thor stomps Superman when the evidence and general consensus on here is the other way round.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Biggest_D
@lvenger said:
@biggest_d said:

Hulk's in Round 3, not 4 and BFR is on meaning that Superman would be swift to blitz Hulk into orbit and no one else in the third wave can come close to beating Superman in any other round. Unsurprised you have the rather overinflated opinion that Thor stomps Superman when the evidence and general consensus on here is the other way round.

stop at three, same shit, and no Superman doesn't have the power to bfr Hulk Superman can't go at light speed in the earth and Hulk has never had trouble with that type of opponents before. Iron Man by himself would give him trouble and no Thor would destroy Superman in a fight how?

one shatters moons with shockwaves alone, while weakened and the other shakes the earth while fully powered and bloodlusted

In terms of Strking Power Thor takes it

Thor resist enough energy to destroy the entire world, same as Superman, but only one was walking through it

Durability Thor takes it. And yes Superman surivves a black hole, but anybody in the lv of herald in Marvel can do shit like that.

Speed is the only thing Superman has, and Thor doesn't really have any problem reacting to it.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d:

stop at three, same shit, and no Superman doesn't have the power to bfr Hulk Superman can't go at light speed in the earth and Hulk has never had trouble with that type of opponents before. Iron Man by himself would give him trouble and no Thor would destroy Superman in a fight how?

Except that Superman has BFRed similar opponents such as Doomsday to Venus before so that claim goes right out the window.

No Caption Provided

LOL at Iron Man giving Superman any kind of trouble by himself, that's totally what an objective and credible debater would say right? Even Iron Man experts like noone1996 admit Iron Man is outclassed by the likes of Superman. Just because your precious Thor stomped Iron Man doesn't mean Superman can't do the same.

one shatters moons with shockwaves alone, while weakened and the other shakes the earth while fully powered and bloodlusted

One doesn't use that kind of striking power on a regular basis whilst the other is more willing to go all out. One would think using outlier high end feats wouldn't be all a debater is restricted to but that's all you know how to do eh Divell?

Only because of the hammer, without it Superman beats him by a country mile.

Thor resist enough energy to destroy the entire world, same as Superman, but only one was walking through it

I do like Thor #600, such an excellent and engaging issue. I also remember that was Odin Force Thor who survived Bor's energy burst, so that wasn't Thor at his regular level of power. Do try and remember the context of what you're regurgitating, you might come off less foolish than you already appear.

Durability Thor takes it. And yes Superman surivves a black hole, but anybody in the lv of herald in Marvel can do shit like that.

Speed is the only thing Superman has, and Thor doesn't really have any problem reacting to it.

Nope durability is still close with Superman taking an edge in blunt force durability as Thor's blunt force durability is not as good as his resistance to energy attacks. He's been staggered by mountain busting blows and Superman is easily capable of that level of striking power. As for speed, several decades of comics and a mountain of scans blows that defence completely out of the water. Clinging to a false fantasy does your case no favours Divell.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@biggest_d:

Except that Superman has BFRed similar opponents such as Doomsday to Venus before so that claim goes right out the window.

No Caption Provided

LOL at Iron Man giving Superman any kind of trouble by himself, that's totally what an objective and credible debater would say right? Even Iron Man experts like noone1996 admit Iron Man is outclassed by the likes of Superman. Just because your precious Thor stomped Iron Man doesn't mean Superman can't do the same.

One doesn't use that kind of striking power on a regular basis whilst the other is more willing to go all out. One would think using outlier high end feats wouldn't be all a debater is restricted to but that's all you know how to do eh Divell?

Only because of the hammer, without it Superman beats him by a country mile.

I do like Thor #600, such an excellent and engaging issue. I also remember that was Odin Force Thor who survived Bor's energy burst, so that wasn't Thor at his regular level of power. Do try and remember the context of what you're regurgitating, you might come off less foolish than you already appear.

Nope durability is still close with Superman taking an edge in blunt force durability as Thor's blunt force durability is not as good as his resistance to energy attacks. He's been staggered by mountain busting blows and Superman is easily capable of that level of striking power. As for speed, several decades of comics and a mountain of scans blows that defence completely out of the water. Clinging to a false fantasy does your case no favours Divell.

This is just beautiful.