• 100 results
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayfournines

Access (remember him?) Created a portal that took new 52 Supes directly into the Marvel Universe. Taken to Manhattan without his consent, Clark Kent becomes completely angry and bloodlusted due to....the trip? who knows, but he thinks some weird other dimensional beings have trapped him in this world. New York's superheroes show up to try and stop this insane man in blue.

Superman is morals off, bloodlusted and fighting at his very best, he has no qualms on killing on the spot and it's up to the heroes to stop him. Superman's mental state is so freakin' bonkers that he cannot be mind controlled. All random encounters and no prep.

FIRST WAVE

•Spiderman

•Venom (Flash)

• Molten Man (for some reason)

• Araña

• Spider Woman

SECOND WAVE

• Fantastic Four (Sue, Reed, Ben and Johnny)

• She Hulk

• She Rulk

THIRD WAVE

• Avengers (Iron Man, Wasp, Pym, Cap, T'challa, Hulk, Luke Cage, Hawkeye, Ms Marvel)

FOURTH WAVE

X-men (Cyclops, Wolverine, Quicksilver, Emma Frost, Gambit, Psylocke, Beast, Nightcrawler)

FIFTH WAVE

•Thor

---RULES----

Win by BFR, KO or Death

Everyone in character except New52 supes

After each wave Superman is fully rested.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jayfournines

bumpdammit!

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

Stops at first, Spidey wins because of webs.

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoggSaron

@BigCimmerian said:

. . . what?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emperorb777

Stops at 5 for sure because of lack of feats.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bigcimmerian

@YoggSaron said:

@BigCimmerian said:

. . . what?

Just kidding, he stops at Thor.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Stops at second maybe third.

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YoggSaron

@BigCimmerian said:

@YoggSaron said:

@BigCimmerian said:

. . . what?

Just kidding, he stops at Thor.

Much better.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@BigCimmerian: How does he get past Emma?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Emperorb777

@Mr_Ingenuity: He blitzes her.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Immortal777 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: He blitzes her.

Yes Because New 52 Superman does that and can move faster than thought.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Emperorb777

@Mr_Ingenuity: Yea thats right Superman does blitz regularly and can move faster than they can think also Superman can just kill them all with heat vision.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Since he can't be telepathically messed with because of his mental state,, he gets through all of the waves and stops at Thor...I think Thor can stop him

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Emperorb777

@Mr_Ingenuity: I guess you didn't read the OP how about doing that before commenting.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jayfournines

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Immortal777 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: Yea thats right Superman does blitz regularly and can move faster than they can think also Superman can just kill them all with heat vision.

Yes he also kills?

No Caption Provided

My good man, did you read the OP?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Immortal777: @Jayfournines: Yes, it was a troll comment so I deleted it to avoid a flag. But past mind control there is illusions and a rang of other ways Emma puts him down.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jayfournines

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Immortal777: @Jayfournines: Yes, it was a troll comment so I deleted it to avoid a flag. But past mind control there is illusions and a rang of other ways Emma puts him down.

Cool, just making sure =P

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Emperorb777

@Mr_Ingenuity: Emma is dead before she can do anything Superman stops at Thor because of lack of feats.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Jayfournines: Need to stay off of 4chan for a while. Thats all.

@Immortal777: Since they are moving in waves Superman will be severely drained form his mental state. Plus the amount of cover provided for weaker members.

But I doubt he gets past She Rhulk who has infinite more durability.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Emperorb777

@Mr_Ingenuity: Read the OP Superman is healed after each round also everyone here beside Quicksilver doesn't have speed anywhere near Supermans add to the fact that BFR is a way to win and most here cant fly. So like I said Superman stops at Thor because of lack of feats.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

Stops At Round 5 Thor.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By robertloucksjr

Everybody in the 2nd wave can hurt him except Reed. Can a Nova burst from Johnny hurt new 52 Superman? Sue can put a force bubble in his heart and brain to finish him off.

SECOND WAVE

• Fantastic Four (Sue, Reed, Ben and Johnny)

• She Hulk

• She Rulk

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Postacrat
No Caption Provided

Superman!

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Stops at Thor

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xeon1cs

There's really no reason to believe anyone except Thor will stand up to him.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CODYSF

@BigCimmerian said:

Eh! seems like your comment got Marvel fanboy all over it.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By charlieboy

Supes can probably clear it.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CODYSF said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Eh! seems like your comment got Marvel fanboy all over it.

No, I am serious, Spiderman is 10 tonner that was beaten by radioactive spider and he has webs, on the other side we have Superman who can pull the planet Earth and destroy it with his punches, Spidey wins obviously, you really thought I was serious? :D

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hoenhime

Superman will be out either in 3 or 4. And even if he does get past 4 he will be stopped at 5 by Thor(the main reason being that I like Thor more and I like marvel way more than DC :p....other than that the obvious lack of feats from the new 52 superman and also because many other facts and reasons due to which Thor will eventually win against superman after an intense battle).

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Postacrat

@Hoenhime said:

Superman will be out either in 3 or 4. And even if he does get past 4 he will be stopped at 5 by Thor(the main reason being that I like Thor more and I like marvel way more than DC :p....other than that the obvious lack of feats from the new 52 superman and also because many other facts and reasons due to which Thor will eventually win against superman after an intense battle).

a blood lusted Superman with no qualms with killing on the spot Faster than light speed, 500 + ton strength easily, he cannot be mind controlled per OP rules and he get's to rest after each wave? Yeah right it stops where Superman says it stops.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hoenhime

@Postacrat: Faster than light...500 tons+ your talking about silver age superman,please don't talk about silver age superman or I might insult superman which I don't like to do...this is new 52,not the ***********. Just don't say a faster than light superman please I hate the SA superman and he's the only one who can do that in mainstream continuity.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Postacrat

@Hoenhime said:

@Postacrat: Faster than light...500 tons+ your talking about silver age superman,please don't talk about silver age superman or I might insult superman which I don't like to do...this is new 52,not the ***********. Just don't say a faster than light superman please I hate the SA superman and he's the only one who can do that in mainstream continuity.

Hate to do this to you pal but take a look up just a few posts and look at the Scan, Superman is easily bench pressing the equivalent weight of the planet for 5 days straight while being deprived of Sunlight. I mean I''m no math wiz but the planet is a bit more than 500 ton's right? If I'm wrong I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it is. Oh and the faster than the speed of light thing has never changed, Superman has been moving at those speeds for years now and it is one of the few feats he is capable of that hasn't been changed to much. Granted he was faster before, but his strength is insane and he's getting even stronger.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hoenhime

@Postacrat: Ok superman is in no way faster than light,he was but he isn't anymore,hell if his normal speed was faster than light then he would be faster than flash! And I rechecked in a search engine and your 500 tons+ thing was actually true,but only in blood lust,but then Thor can do that do...in warrior madness and he will reach that eventually in this fight and it would end in superman's defeat. The end of an epic fight,then Dr.strange finds a way to send supes back to the DC dimension,supes says his sorries for destroying a lot of property and then returns to DC ashamed at his behavior...the end.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Postacrat

@Hoenhime said:

@Postacrat: Ok superman is in no way faster than light,he was but he isn't anymore,hell if his normal speed was faster than light then he would be faster than flash! And I rechecked in a search engine and your 500 tons+ thing was actually true,but only in blood lust,but then Thor can do that do...in warrior madness and he will reach that eventually in this fight and it would end in superman's defeat. The end of an epic fight,then Dr.strange finds a way to send supes back to the DC dimension,supes says his sorries for destroying a lot of property and then returns to DC ashamed at his behavior...the end.

Lol I appreciate your Candor however Superman is quite capable of moving at the Speed of Light and Flash is Capable of going even faster than that breaking all barriers from light to sound all the way to the Speed Force. It's a fact, he himself has also stated the he only needs 6 seconds to shower shave and then get to work. I was also being fair about that 500 + ton thing, that scan above easily shows him doing far more than that. Again he was asking for more weight after bench pressing 5.972 sextillion pounds (way above 500,000 lbs) for five days straight while being deprived of Sunlight, come on man add in heat vision, freeze breath, nano second reflexes and speed, bloodlusted, can't be mind raped and is ready to kill and he get's fully rested after each fight. You know what fine I give up, Superman loses it stops at 2 lol....

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordVulcan

from what i have heard of new 52sups he will never make it pass hulk and the other avengers. In less he has gained some feats sense last time i checked up on new 52

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Qpzmg

Stops at third he can't beat Mis marvel and hulk

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlueComet

@Qpzmg said:

Stops at third he can't beat Mis marvel and hulk
Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hoenhime

Even if somehow he gets past hulk,ms.marvel and the x-men,there is no way he gets past Thor...

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By xeon1cs

@Hoenhime said:

Even if somehow he gets past hulk,ms.marvel and the x-men,there is no way he gets past Thor...

What do you mean IF he somehow gets past Hulk and Ms. Marvel? Neither one of them have the strength or speed to combat him.

This is bloodlusted, no morals Superman. Read the entirety of the OP.

Given that these are random encounters, no prep. There's really no reason to believe that he can be stopped by anyone except possibly Thor and Current Thor is awful.

Superman absolutely obliterates everyone else, almost instantly.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hoenhime

@xeon1cs: Great another,'superman is god guy'. Dude if you read any hulk or ms.marvel comics you would know how powerful they really are. And dont act like bloodlust supes is invencible. Yeah he might be able to take out most of the avengers easily and even ms.marvel after some pain but the hulk.....Thor and superman both have been seen with their limitations but the hulk has no limit to his power,the angrier he gets the stronger he becomes,and what makes you think hulk is slow...really? Hulk was able to knock out a speeding silversurfer off his board...and SS is way faster than superman. And strength...well lets see....OH good luck it seems that comic vine has shown all his strength feats in his charecter bio...then see it. And mordern Thor and Superman with no doubght are equally matched...AND DONT SAY superman is faster or he is just stronger than Thor or something like that. But yes since superman is in blood lust...he does become more stronger and faster than Thor...but thor wont be taken out in just one hit and when he realises that supes is out for blood then he too will enter his warrior. But yes since supes did have a head start in the battle so he should have won...but since this is new 52 supes we dont really know what he is capable of and due to the lack of feats I can be 90% sure that Thor would win.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By xeon1cs

Where am I stating Superman is God? You ignored a scan that was posted on the last page. And it seems you ignored the majority of the OP. Hulks "infinite" strength is irrelevant in this battle, as there is no prep. And he starts out significantly weaker than Superman, who would instantly smash him into the ground. Ms. Marvel has nowhere near the strength or speed to combat Superman, don't know why anyone would think otherwise. One 'reaction' feat doesn't make up for the characters inability to consistently deal with street levelers.

Current Thor is the Asgardian Jobber Supreme. He isn't nearly as powerful as he was like...a decade ago. Warriors Madness? He's been embarrassed every time he goes into that state, I wouldn't even bring that up.

New 52 Superman as of this last issue, displayed strength greater than current Hulk and Thor as far as I know. The only reason Thor would have a chance against Bloodlusted Superman, is because of magic, which I assume Superman is still vulnerable to.

Regardless, with the parameters the OP set, there's really no reason he shouldn't breeze through every round except the last one.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hoenhime

@xeon1cs: really...a feat greater than the hulk....hulk smashed an astroid twice the size of earth...and you are seriously underestimating hulks durability...that guy took on the whole of avengers including Thor,ironman,vision,sub marine and he also took on the defenders...he took on dr.strange,silver surfer etc. And most of those attacks were ambushes but the hulk still took them on...and really modern Thor is weak...then so is modern superman...they both are still on the same strength league. And the magic is a big advantage for Thor,if Thor would use his brains then all he would need to do is banish superman into another dimension by using his hammer.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By xeon1cs

@Hoenhime said:

@xeon1cs: really...a feat greater than the hulk....hulk smashed an astroid twice the size of earth...and you are seriously underestimating hulks durability...that guy took on the whole of avengers including Thor,ironman,vision,sub marine and he also took on the defenders...he took on dr.strange,silver surfer etc. And most of those attacks were ambushes but the hulk still took them on...and really modern Thor is weak...then so is modern superman...they both are still on the same strength league. And the magic is a big advantage for Thor,if Thor would use his brains then all he would need to do is banish superman into another dimension by using his hammer.

A asteroid twice the size of Earth, that he was propelled into. That was also decades ago. And not a strength feat.

Because current Thor is weak, current Superman is weak? That doesn't even make sense. And doesn't warrant an appropriate response.

Except Thor doesn't do those things, and he pretty much never has.

Again, you're still ignoring the parameters set by the OP.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hoenhime

Current superman and Thor have been acnoledged to have the same level of strength widely. So yeah if you claim that thor is weak then superman also is weak. And do you even read marvel comics? Thor has always been able to open dimensional portals. Don't believe me then just do some research on him and you will realize that he has used that power quite a few times. And where have I ignored the OP...I am posting this after reading the OPs post. And really...you really think that breaking an astroid twice the size of earth isn't a strength feat...then please explain what is...

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By xeon1cs

@Hoenhime said:

Current superman and Thor have been acnoledged to have the same level of strength widely. So yeah if you claim that thor is weak then superman also is weak. And do you even read marvel comics? Thor has always been able to open dimensional portals. Don't believe me then just do some research on him and you will realize that he has used that power quite a few times. And where have I ignored the OP...I am posting this after reading the OPs post. And really...you really think that breaking an astroid twice the size of earth isn't a strength feat...then please explain what is...

Widely, by who? To my understanding, it's always been common knowledge that Superman was physically superior to Thor, yet Thor possessed magic.

Yes, I do. Even if I didn't, I could still tell you Superman would easily beat Hulk and Ms. Marvel due to what the OP has given us.

How many times has he BFR banished someone in the last decade?

He was propelled into it. It was a durability feat, not a strength one. And it happened decades ago.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hoenhime

@xeon1cs: really...just compare the two in official stats....or just search the two up on comic vines search engine...both are classified at lv100 strength and it is clearly says that both of them are said to be the strongest hero of earth in their own dimension...whoever told you that superman is stronger in sheer strength was wrong. Superman is just a level faster than Thor and much more smarter than Thor with both having their weaknesses and also superman is a bit more durable. But I gess that this fight will end at number three....yeah you dug super mans grave :) if hulk is so durable that being thrown off earth and being smashed into an astroid larger than earth with enough force to destroy it doesn't kill hulk then there is no way superman will be able to beat down hulk. Even superman bloodlust is not strong enough to destroy a planet twice the size of earth...even Thor can't do that with his full power god blast. So hulk ends the superman rampage at wave three itself :p it never gets to Thor. See you later fanboy I have to go now... Cha.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By xeon1cs

@Hoenhime said:

@xeon1cs: really...just compare the two in official stats....or just search the two up on comic vines search engine...both are classified at lv100 strength and it is clearly says that both of them are said to be the strongest hero of earth in their own dimension...whoever told you that superman is stronger in sheer strength was wrong. Superman is just a level faster than Thor and much more smarter than Thor with both having their weaknesses and also superman is a bit more durable. But I gess that this fight will end at number three....yeah you dug super mans grave :) if hulk is so durable that being thrown off earth and being smashed into an astroid larger than earth with enough force to destroy it doesn't kill hulk then there is no way superman will be able to beat down hulk. Even superman bloodlust is not strong enough to destroy a planet twice the size of earth...even Thor can't do that with his full power god blast. So hulk ends the superman rampage at wave three itself :p it never gets to Thor. See you later fanboy I have to go now... Cha.

Do you even try to understand what people say? Or the fact there is no prep involved whatsoever? And so Hulk is weaker than Superman as a result?

Don't call someone a fanboy, when you're clearly ignoring the provided information to simply say "Hurr Durr Hulk strongest durr is". And being classified as a Class 100, doesn't really mean anything. That's just where it stops. Current Thor is a weak baby compared to what he used to be. New 52 as of Superman 13, is physically more powerful than him.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hoenhime

@xeon1cs: Do I understand? Dude you aren't even giving any facts you just keep saying that superman will win with his bloodlust power...and how the hell is prep even involved with the hulk or Thor....I just said that as the battle continues they will end up at the same level as superman...and yeah you are the one who is ignoring all facts...what's your reason? That the feats were a decade old...then most of supes most amazing feats occurred a few decades ago...what I should just ignore them,you know who does that...fan boys I keep telling you facts and you either just are ignoring them or just not believing them and keep saying that supes wins. Just do me a favor and don't reply to this post...you keep your pov and I keep mine...then we both are happy...alright.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By Veitha

Stops at second wave. And even if he couldn't be mentally controlled, telepaths can use other ways to stomp him.