• 191 results
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@wardemon32: hulk and surfer were both weakened, and hulk had help. But that's not the point...

Where are you getting hulk smacking around thanos from? Thanos pimpslapped hulk and drax at the same time in infinity gauntlet, knocking thecrapput ut of both of them.

They haven't even fought in thanos vs hulk, genius. Their entire encounter took place in virtual reality (ergo, it means squat) and thanos was inches away from killing both banner and hulk untill annihilus kicked him out of the system.

Thanos stomps, he's on another level entirely, not just to superman, but guys that would knock around superman like a child.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has hurt Thanos once. Thanos had the infinity gauntlet. The ENTIRE gauntlet. It's pis that anyone could hurt him.

When Drax and Hulk double teamed Thanos, it clearly states they merely caught him off guard and did no damage. Thanos had the ENTIRE Infinity Gauntlet so it's PIS if anyone hurt him.

In Celestial Messiah Thor hit Thanos with mjolnir. Thanos flinched then slapped him away.

Hulk, Thor only hurt Thanos in Avengers Assemble AFTER the cosmic cube exploded in Thanos face.

In Infinity, A rampaging hulk was violently repelled by a surprised Thanos.

In Infinity, Thor brought mjolnir down on Thanos and Thanos tilted his head.

Hulk vs Thanos is VIRTUAL reality. Virtual means NOT REAL. In case anyone was using that as a feat.

Thanos exchanged blows with Drax who was able to rip apart stars.

An exploding black hole contains concussive force and Thanos tanked that.

Thanos Wins

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By FiendishMind
@wardemon32 said:

@eternityx said:

@wardemon32:

I'm sorry but you are ignoring pretty much all of Thanos' feats.

He's taken shots from Odin, Kosmos, Tyrant, Galactus, Warrior Madness Thor with the PG, Classic Drax (Star buster), Silver Surfer, the Cosmic Cube, Supermassive Black holes and he's taken screams from Black Bolt.

The Supermen stand no chance.

1. He took ane nergy blast from Odin. I am talking about blunt force durability.
  2. Tyrant got 0 hits on Thanos that entire fight.
  3. Galactus was an energy attack and I highly doubt that was full force as he would have been killed easily.
  4. And WM Thor only hit him a couple times and managed to hurt him.
  5. Ages ago.
  6. Sivler Surfer was an energy attack.
  7. Whey has he taken a hit from the Cosmic Cube? And that's an energy attack. Show me blunt force.
  8. A Supermassive Black Hole isn't a punch.
  9. Black Bolt was depowered and the Avengers also took a scream from Black Bolt also. Not a blunt force durability feat.

Thanos has shown some good blunt force durability.

During Infinity, Thor hit Thanos pretty hard, presumably as hard as he could.

Ronan also hit Thanos with his hammer.

No Caption Provided

Remember what happened to Black Dwarf when Ronan hit him in the head.

No Caption Provided

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@leo-343:

If that street leveler power is to abosrb infinite power instantly but he can't beat Batman. Nice argument though! Becuase comparing Street Level to Abstracts is anyhwere near comparing Powerhouse to Low Sky Father isn't a low level sky father but just a power house who can't take a punch! Goodjob bro! Here's a thumbs up, a smile, and a handshake.

@wardemon32:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/126667/2854731-thanos_heals.jpg

You're actually pretty irritating. It's not very unlike explaining why 4 + 4 = 8 to a child, except the child isn't so annoying and illogical as you are.

He can't die so he'll heal. Just because you can't die it doesn't mean you can't be knocked out. And do you mind pointing me to the issue and context of that feat? Thank you.

@wardemon32: I see you arguing about combat speed. Thanos speed blitzed silver surfer who is arguably faster then superman(if you want SS speed feats just ask) thanos is far more durable then superman, he has taken attacks from skyfathers and not even flinched. Superman is not strong enough or smart enough to put him down and thanos can easily put down superman. Thanos beat silver surfer almost to death within a few punches, surfer has surfed supernovas for fun multiple times and only been dazed by planet busting beings(ego). All in all thanos is better in almost every area, he is smarter, stronger, more durable, bigger, more versatile and can match superman in combat speed.

This battle has been done a million times over and the reason people do not feel like arguing is because they have been through this before about a thousand times. If you think superman stands a chance to beat thanos then you do not really know much about thanos, that is not a bad thing but I would suggest you educate yourself on a character before arguing against that character.

;)

Silver Surfer is faster than Superman in combat speed? Since when? Superman can take a punch better than Thanos can. I don't care about energ yattacks. I'll be the first to admit that Thanos is one of the best when it comes to energy durability in comcis. But don't try to tell me that his blunt force durability is on the same level. I don't see why you need to be smart when you're punchign someone in the face. Note worthy blutn force attacks from SS? Hasn't he been hurt by thor and taken down by Hulk?

People never argue in Thanos threads. I've seen plenty of them. And I have Avengers Assemble ft Thanos, Infinity ft Thanos, Infinity Gauntlet ft Thanos, read a bit of Thanos's arc and a couple of extra's featuring Thanos. I know enough about Thanos. I fail to see how posting generic arguments about a characters proves that you know anything,

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

@wardemon32: hulk and surfer were both weakened, and hulk had help. But that's not the point...

Where are you getting hulk smacking around thanos from? Thanos pimpslapped hulk and drax at the same time in infinity gauntlet, knocking thecrapput ut of both of them.

They haven't even fought in thanos vs hulk, genius. Their entire encounter took place in virtual reality (ergo, it means squat) and thanos was inches away from killing both banner and hulk untill annihilus kicked him out of the system.

Thanos stomps, he's on another level entirely, not just to superman, but guys that would knock around superman like a child.

I'll take you word for them being weakened.

Did you actually read Infinity Gauntlet? Drax and Hulk pounded Thanos in that fight. Thanos blasted away Drax and Hulk continued to pummel Thanos's face in. Thanos then used the Ig to his advantage. Him getting one hit the entire time somehow proves that he beat them?

Whats even funnier is that Masterson Thor has Thanos's face in the dirt a few panels before. I mean CLEARLY you don't know what you're talking about it you're saying that they were knocked out. They were standing up the enxt panel. Hell, they never even touched the floor. The only reason that didn't attack him back is because he threatened them with a nuke instead of fighting them. Because he knew what would have happened, again.

Ugh, all of the were able to feel pain. You say ti doesn't count and then you say that he almost killed them? I bet if you killed them you would be saying "Thanos killed Hulk! He's superior!" even though he had to cheat to gain an advantage over Hulk and when Banner put Hulk back to normal levels Thanos got manhandeled like a husband beating his wife.

I'm weary about further taking anything you say for fact. I was generous the with the Hulk and SS instnace but when I kept reading I can see how false your post was.

@fiendish

I doubt that was the hardest he could unless Thor fans are willing to admit that Thor is no longer at the same levels he was before and can planet bust. When he was hit by Thor he went down anyways. I feel that two Superman's should be able to dish out what Thor did+ more.

I honestly have little knowledge of Ronan and if that Thanos Imperative? Haven't read but I know that he was scared to confront Gladiator in an H2H battle so be BFR'd him.

Black Dwarf has little feats or atleast I haven't seem. I've only seen the others and Hulk didn't manage to land a hit on them since they were too quick and stabbed him in the heart. I'm not sure if the same can be said about Black Dwarf. Although I still think Superman wins I do commend you for actually being able to make a good argument for Thanos unlike these guys are quick to jump on you if you think Thanos loses and it somehow makes you a troll. You see Thanos supporters? That is how you make an argument.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@leo-343:

If that street leveler power is to abosrb infinite power instantly but he can't beat Batman. Nice argument though! Becuase comparing Street Level to Abstracts is anyhwere near comparing Powerhouse to Low Sky Father isn't a low level sky father but just a power house who can't take a punch! Goodjob bro! Here's a thumbs up, a smile, and a handshake.

@eternityx said:

@wardemon32:

You're actually pretty irritating. It's not very unlike explaining why 4 + 4 = 8 to a child, except the child isn't so annoying and illogical as you are.

He can't die so he'll heal. Just because you can't die it doesn't mean you can't be knocked out. And do you mind pointing me to the issue and context of that feat? Thank you.

@thenaughtytitan said:

@wardemon32: I see you arguing about combat speed. Thanos speed blitzed silver surfer who is arguably faster then superman(if you want SS speed feats just ask) thanos is far more durable then superman, he has taken attacks from skyfathers and not even flinched. Superman is not strong enough or smart enough to put him down and thanos can easily put down superman. Thanos beat silver surfer almost to death within a few punches, surfer has surfed supernovas for fun multiple times and only been dazed by planet busting beings(ego). All in all thanos is better in almost every area, he is smarter, stronger, more durable, bigger, more versatile and can match superman in combat speed.

This battle has been done a million times over and the reason people do not feel like arguing is because they have been through this before about a thousand times. If you think superman stands a chance to beat thanos then you do not really know much about thanos, that is not a bad thing but I would suggest you educate yourself on a character before arguing against that character.

;)

Silver Surfer is faster than Superman in combat speed? Since when? Superman can take a punch better than Thanos can. I don't care about energ yattacks. I'll be the first to admit that Thanos is one of the best when it comes to energy durability in comcis. But don't try to tell me that his blunt force durability is on the same level. I don't see why you need to be smart when you're punchign someone in the face. Note worthy blutn force attacks from SS? Hasn't he been hurt by thor and taken down by Hulk?

People never argue in Thanos threads. I've seen plenty of them. And I have Avengers Assemble ft Thanos, Infinity ft Thanos, Infinity Gauntlet ft Thanos, read a bit of Thanos's arc and a couple of extra's featuring Thanos. I know enough about Thanos. I fail to see how posting generic arguments about a characters proves that you know anything,

You cannot be serious, omg you are so uninformed its pathetic. MJOLNIR IS BLUNT FORCE, NOT AN ENERGY ATTACK! Thanos took a hit to the face from warrior madness thor with the power gem, I know from your comment that you have no idea what that means so stop commenting. LOL, thanos was never "taken down" by the hulk, you continue to show your lack of knowledge on a character you are trying to argue about.

Lol about my argument being generic, you are unequipped to understand it so you deny it. You have not made an argument for superman you have just ignored all of thanos's feats. Thor hit him with mjolnir, that is blunt force. It exhausted galactus to break his shields, superman will not get past them.

No Caption Provided

Silver surfer is able to map billions of stars while traveling near light speed(reaction time) silver surfer has always had great reaction feats, you just are oblivious to them......

No Caption Provided

Surfer is able to assess a situation in a micro second and in less time then that he acts.....

Thanos was able to speed blitz surfer who you can easily make an argument is faster than superman.

No Caption Provided

In the image above thanos's shields easily withstood champion(WITH THE POWER GEM) running full speed into his shield, how is that for blunt force?

No Caption Provided

Thanos was able to match strength with tyrant who is a galactus level being(when fully powered) but in this scan he is depowered but even then a depowerd tyrant was able to do this:

No Caption Provided

Tyrant beat everyone in the above picture at the same time, thanos was able to match strength with him and stalemated him in a fight along with taking hits from him. Thanos is by far stronger and more durable then superman.

I do not understand how you can argue for superman, you have done nothing to prove he could do anything to thanos. All you have done is make empty claims and proven nothing. You ignored thanos's feats and are utterly uninformed on everything about him. Thanos is far smarter, stronger, more durable, and overall just better then superman. There is no way you can argue against him without looking like a fool.

Thanos wins, easily......

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@wardemon32: they were both weakened due to going through a worm hole that took them to sakaar, ask anyone else who's read planet hulk and they'll tell you the same.

I count two times thanos has pimpslapped hulk, once with drax, once with thing. Would you mind posting the scans of them beating thanos? (Only three though, it's against the rules to use more than that).

So what if they could feel pain? It was VIRTUAL REALITY, not real, not actually happening. We don't know what their power levels were. And I only mentioned that thanos nearly killed them because you said hulk was smacking him around (which he was for about a page or two), by the end thanos had the advantage.

My post wasn't false, go ahead and ask GR , acidskull, lvenger, or any other credible poster on the battle forum.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

You cannot be serious, omg you are so uninformed its pathetic. MJOLNIR IS BLUNT FORCE, NOT AN ENERGY ATTACK! Thanos took a hit to the face from warrior madness thor with the power gem, I know from your comment that you have no idea what that means so stop commenting. LOL, thanos was never "taken down" by the hulk, you continue to show your lack of knowledge on a character you are trying to argue about.

When did I say WM Thor hit him with an energy attack? Your lack of reading comprehension is pathetic. Read Infinity Gauntlet Issue #4 and Avengers Assemble #8. Hulk beat the crap out of Thanos and helped take Thanos does in the second. He also beat him up in Hulk v Thor.

Lol about my argument being generic, you are unequipped to understand it so you deny it. You have not made an argument for superman you have just ignored all of thanos's feats. Thor hit him with mjolnir, that is blunt force. It exhausted galactus to break his shields, superman will not get past them.

It exhausted Galactus? Galactus was no where near full power. Champion was getting past Thanos shields. And I know getting hit by Mjolnir is blunt force. He was hurt by Mjolnir in Infinity Gauntlet too.

Silver surfer is able to map billions of stars while traveling near light speed(reaction time) silver surfer has always had great reaction feats, you just are oblivious to them......

Reation feats in battle. That does not translate well for him in battle. So what you're saying is that Thanos punches FTL?

Surfer is able to assess a situation in a micro second and in less time then that he acts.....

Yet he gets tagged in battle. Superman can count in nanoseconds. Try harder.

Thanos was able to speed blitz surfer who you can easily make an argument is faster than superman.

Yeah. Sure.

In the image above thanos's shields easily withstood champion(WITH THE POWER GEM) running full speed into his shield, how is that for blunt force?

Are we going to ignore that Thanos said he was feeling his shields get weaker by the second hit Champion threw? Selective scans. That's what we do now huh?

Also, Thanos doesn't have automatic shields.

Thanos was able to match strength with tyrant who is a galactus level being(when fully powered) but in this scan he is depowered but even then a depowerd tyrant was able to do this:

Tyrant beat everyone in the above picture at the same time, thanos was able to match strength with him and stalemated him in a fight along with taking hits from him. Thanos is by far stronger and more durable then superman.

I do not understand how you can argue for superman, you have done nothing to prove he could do anything to thanos. All you have done is make empty claims and proven nothing. You ignored thanos's feats and are utterly uninformed on everything about him. Thanos is far smarter, stronger, more durable, and overall just better then superman. There is no way you can argue against him without looking like a fool.

Took hits from him? LMAO! During that entire fight Thanos didn't take one hit. At all. Show me him getting hit. Please. What hits was he taking? Air? You show scans of people and then say eh beat everyone in the picture without showing he beat everyone in the picture. You see, you're on of those CV guys who just pull images off of the Internet and tries to claim that they know about a character "a lot".

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

@wardemon32: they were both weakened due to going through a worm hole that took them to sakaar, ask anyone else who's read planet hulk and they'll tell you the same.

I count two times thanos has pimpslapped hulk, once with drax, once with thing. Would you mind posting the scans of them beating thanos? (Only three though, it's against the rules to use more than that).

So what if they could feel pain? It was VIRTUAL REALITY, not real, not actually happening. We don't know what their power levels were. And I only mentioned that thanos nearly killed them because you said hulk was smacking him around (which he was for about a page or two), by the end thanos had the advantage.

My post wasn't false, go ahead and ask GR , acidskull, lvenger, or any other credible poster on the battle forum.

I can't post scans. I tell everyone this. My scan poster is not working hence why I don't post scans. If I could I would be postinga whole bunch of gifs because I'm hearing nothing but poor arguments.

Read Infinity Gauntlet Issue 4. I've already supplied you with the issue. You can read it for yourself. Yo are just over using a scan that is so selective and doesn't reflect how the fight went at all. You can't just cite something Thanos did out of an arc and not know what happened during that arc. That's is ridiculous and that is what most to all of Thanos supporters do.

So you're going to say that they could die and then tell me that none of it was real? It was still a reflection of what would happen and it only reinforces the idea that Thanos is inferior to Hulk. He has stated that before. He didn't even bother to get into a fight with Hulk during Infinity. He fought everyone else except for Hulk.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P Supermen.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 thedailybagel  Moderator

@wardemon32: Coming from someone who said hulk beat the snot out of thanos in avengers assemble (after the cosmic cube blew up in his face, and hulk only landed one punch), and said hulk beat thanos in hulk vs thanos (despite the fight taking place in virtual reality and thanos winning), saying I'm citing something that doesn't reflect what happened is rather hypocritical.

He didn't both fighting hulk in infinity because he had other things to do, so he punched hulk away and that corvus and proxima deal with him.

For the record, I'm not a thanos supporter. I'm a known hulk fan and if I think he wins I'll argue for it, thanos is just on another level. He beats teams of guys on the level of thor and silver surfer,each of whom are more powerful than hulk, hulk isnt beating thanos.

Nor is superman.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

@wardemon32: Coming from someone who said hulk beat the snot out of thanos in avengers assemble (after the cosmic cube blew up in his face, and hulk only landed one punch), and said hulk beat thanos in hulk vs thanos (despite the fight taking place in virtual reality and thanos winning), saying I'm citing something that doesn't reflect what happened is rather hypocritical.

He didn't both fighting hulk in infinity because he had other things to do, so he punched hulk away and that corvus and proxima deal with him.

For the record, I'm not a thanos supporter. I'm a known hulk fan and if I think he wins I'll argue for it, thanos is just on another level. He beats teams of guys on the level of thor and silver surfer,each of whom are more powerful than hulk, hulk isnt beating thanos.

Nor is superman.

When did I say that? Read my post again. Actually I'll just bring it to you.

Read Infinity Gauntlet Issue #4 and Avengers Assemble #8. Hulk beat the crap out of Thanos and helped take Thanos does in the second.(Me)

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Thanos did not win that fight. Hulk was not down so how does tha count was winning. If anything, Hulk won since he did the most damage and got the most hits.

You on the other hand are citing a feat from a story arc which would only lead people to believe Thanos actually won the fight when he only got one hit. You said they got knocked out. I mean do you even know what you're talking about, at all?

That's why he sat there and fought Thor and Captain Marvel right? He knew that Hulk would give him the most trouble. When he "left" in the next couple of pages he was right behind them. He didn't go and do anything. That was a poor excuse on Thanos part.

Say whatever you want about Thanos. Superman's>Hulk>Thanos.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan:

When did I say WM Thor hit him with an energy attack? Your lack of reading comprehension is pathetic. Read Infinity Gauntlet Issue #4 and Avengers Assemble #8. Hulk beat the crap out of Thanos and helped take Thanos does in the second. He also beat him up in Hulk v Thor.

It exhausted Galactus? Galactus was no where near full power. Champion was getting past Thanos shields. And I know getting hit by Mjolnir is blunt force. He was hurt by Mjolnir in Infinity Gauntlet too.

Reation feats in battle. That does not translate well for him in battle. So what you're saying is that Thanos punches FTL?

Yet he gets tagged in battle. Superman can count in nanoseconds. Try harder.

Yeah. Sure.

Are we going to ignore that Thanos said he was feeling his shields get weaker by the second hit Champion threw? Selective scans. That's what we do now huh?

Also, Thanos doesn't have automatic shields.

Took hits from him? LMAO! During that entire fight Thanos didn't take one hit. At all. Show me him getting hit. Please. What hits was he taking? Air? You show scans of people and then say eh beat everyone in the picture without showing he beat everyone in the picture. You see, you're on of those CV guys who just pull images off of the Internet and tries to claim that they know about a character "a lot".

Lol you completely ignored the fact that thor hit him, you said energy attacks do not count for blunt force and did not even mention thanos being hit by thor. Nice job ignoring things, as always.

Prove to me galactus was exhausted when he fought thanos, even if he was an exhausted galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>superman.....

Lol at you claiming that the surfer feats do not translate when they absolutely do. YOU CANT DISPUTE MY FEATS WITHOUT PRESENTING ANY F YOUR OWN!

No Caption Provided

Here is tyrant hitting thanos

No Caption Provided

Here is tyrant hitting thanos again, must suck to be so wrong all the time. I love how right you think you are and then you get easily disproven, I am sure you will deny this also just like you have the rest of my scans/argument.

I love the fact that you have not even presented an argument for superman, you just sit there dumbfounded and do absolutely nothing. Nobody agrees with you, you are dead wrong and you have done nothing to prove yourself right. Stop while you are ahead because every comment just digs you deeper down the abyss.....

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, but there is no way Superman is ever going to beat Thanos. They are on a completely different level. Superman can't even beat Darkseid with the entire League's help and Thanos is above Darkseid.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: He is trolling, it is apparent after he said "superman>hulk>thanos" he has not proven a word he has said and he continues to ignore everything people have shown him. He blatantly lied multiple times, for instance saying tyrant did not hit thanos(I showed him he did) and he clearly knows nothing about thanos.......

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Lol you completely ignored the fact that thor hit him, you said energy attacks do not count for blunt force and did not even mention thanos being hit by thor. Nice job ignoring things, as always.

Prove to me galactus was exhausted when he fought thanos, even if he was an exhausted galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>superman.....

Lol at you claiming that the surfer feats do not translate when they absolutely do. YOU CANT DISPUTE MY FEATS WITHOUT PRESENTING ANY F YOUR OWN!

If you read through the thread you would have seen that I mentioned Thor. I have the perfect gif for this moment but I can't even post it since CV is acting up for me. Read the text and stop looking at the pictures. And Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos also. Thanos begged for Mercy. The only thing that protected him was shields and that barely helped him. Galactus held Thanos lieka toy afterwards

Surfer has beent agged by Hulk, Thor, Thanos, BRB, Nova and others. You are using travel speed feats for combat speed feats just as you are using energy for blunt force. It doesn't work that way.

Here is tyrant hitting thanos again, must suck to be so wrong all the time. I love how right you think you are and then you get easily disproven, I am sure you will deny this also just like you have the rest of my scans/argument.

I love the fact that you have not even presented an argument for superman, you just sit there dumbfounded and do absolutely nothing. Nobody agrees with you, you are dead wrong and you have done nothing to prove yourself right. Stop while you are ahead because every comment just digs you deeper down the abyss.....

So we are talking blunt force durability feats and I say Tyrant didn't hit him. clearly i'm talking about fist. Where in any of those scans did you show Tyrant hitting Thanos with fist? You're the one that's wrong here.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

If you read through the thread you would have seen that I mentioned Thor. I have the perfect gif for this moment but I can't even post it since CV is acting up for me. Read the text and stop looking at the pictures. And Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos also. Thanos begged for Mercy. The only thing that protected him was shields and that barely helped him. Galactus held Thanos lieka toy afterwards

Surfer has beent agged by Hulk, Thor, Thanos, BRB, Nova and others. You are using travel speed feats for combat speed feats just as you are using energy for blunt force. It doesn't work that way.

So we are talking blunt force durability feats and I say Tyrant didn't hit him. clearly i'm talking about fist. Where in any of those scans did you show Tyrant hitting Thanos with fist? You're the one that's wrong here.

No you were not talking about fists, quit trying to save yourself.

"What hits was he taking? Air?" - wardemon32

you said this which shows you thought tyrant did not touch him at all with anything, you were proven wrong, stop.

LOL, so what if thanos begged for mercy against galactus, how does that help superman? YOU HAVE STILL YET TO PROVE that galactus was weakened, you said he was and like your entire argument, you have not proven anything.....

TRAVEL SPEED? my feats were of him moving at light speed and mapping the cosmos, that shows reaction time, are you serious right now? I also had a feat of him assessing a situation in a "microsecond" now you proceed to lie again because you lack an argument.

If superman is faster prove it. You have not proven anything all you do is claim a bunch of BS and act condescending, you are wrong, you have been proven wrong and now the only right thing you can do is leave, forever, BYE!

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

How wasn't I talking about fist if I have dismissed every energy attack you have shown me even from Odin for a blunt force attack? Sure, believe whatever you want.

you said this which shows you thought tyrant did not touch him at all with anything, you were proven wrong, stop.

He didn't hit him. I'm talking about blutn force durability. I do not care about energy attacks.

LOL, so what if thanos begged for mercy against galactus, how does that help superman? YOU HAVE STILL YET TO PROVE that galactus was weakened, you said he was and like your entire argument, you have not proven anything.....

And how does that feat help Thanos? I never said that it would help Superman. both of them get stomped by Galactus. I've proven that Thanos's durability is not very high and is low enough for Superman to do damage.

TRAVEL SPEED? my feats were of him moving at light speed and mapping the cosmos, that shows reaction time, are you serious right now? I also had a feat of him assessing a situation in a "microsecond" now you proceed to lie again because you lack an argument.

First it's light speed and then it's near light speed. Pick which one. Surfer gets hit all fo the time. Show me his reaction time in combat. His reaction time does not translate when he is fighting. And where did I lie? You said he had a microsecond and Superman counts in nanoseconds. What is your point?

If superman is faster prove it. You have not proven anything all you do is claim a bunch of BS and act condescending, you are wrong, you have been proven wrong and now the only right thing you can do is leave, forever, BYE!

BS? You barely showed anything. The only applicable thing was Thor WM which I would argue is PIS on Thanos side being that he has been hurt multiple times by Mjolnir. Ignore the facts all you want.

And you sound like and I feel like a parent. "leave, forver, BYE DAD!" Lmao.

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By FiendishMind

@wardemon32 said:

@fiendish

I doubt that was the hardest he could unless Thor fans are willing to admit that Thor is no longer at the same levels he was before and can planet bust. When he was hit by Thor he went down anyways. I feel that two Superman's should be able to dish out what Thor did+ more.

I honestly have little knowledge of Ronan and if that Thanos Imperative? Haven't read but I know that he was scared to confront Gladiator in an H2H battle so be BFR'd him.

Black Dwarf has little feats or atleast I haven't seem. I've only seen the others and Hulk didn't manage to land a hit on them since they were too quick and stabbed him in the heart. I'm not sure if the same can be said about Black Dwarf. Although I still think Superman wins I do commend you for actually being able to make a good argument for Thanos unlike these guys are quick to jump on you if you think Thanos loses and it somehow makes you a troll. You see Thanos supporters? That is how you make an argument.

That's a good point, I should say "as hard as he could, without obliterating the Earth", though it should be noted that Thor hit Thanos so hard it shredded his own armor

When did Thanos go down? Thor's attack barely phased him, he caught Thor's next strike with his bare hand and then one-shot him.

The first Ronan scan is from Thanos: The Infinity Revelation. Thanos wasn't scared to confront Gladiator, he merely stated that Gladiator was the most dangerous of the Annihilators present and that he would deal with him personally. He BFRed Gladiator to "dispose of his annoying presence, temporarily", in Thanos's words.

Black Dwarf did have few feats but he was the Black Order's powerhouse and was smacking around Gladiator, Super-Skrull and Annihilus at the same time.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

How wasn't I talking about fist if I have dismissed every energy attack you have shown me even from Odin for a blunt force attack? Sure, believe whatever you want.

He didn't hit him. I'm talking about blutn force durability. I do not care about energy attacks.

And how does that feat help Thanos? I never said that it would help Superman. both of them get stomped by Galactus. I've proven that Thanos's durability is not very high and is low enough for Superman to do damage.

First it's light speed and then it's near light speed. Pick which one. Surfer gets hit all fo the time. Show me his reaction time in combat. His reaction time does not translate when he is fighting. And where did I lie? You said he had a microsecond and Superman counts in nanoseconds. What is your point?

BS? You barely showed anything. The only applicable thing was Thor WM which I would argue is PIS on Thanos side being that he has been hurt multiple times by Mjolnir. Ignore the facts all you want.

And you sound like and I feel like a parent. "leave, forver, BYE DAD!" Lmao.

You have not shown one scan the entire time. LOLOLOLOL, you said you have proven thanos's durability is not that high, HOW? did you show him being harmed? You lied about hulk beating him you lied about tyrant not touching him and you lied about my surfer feats. A lot of people have hit superman also, aquaman punched him in the face.

"has been hurt multiple times by Mjolnir"

^^^ANOTHER HUGE LIE, NO HE HAS NOT AND IF SO PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you have done is lied and get caught, you never ever proved anything you said, you did not post one scan and you have made up things that did not happen, please for the love of everything stop, this is embarrassing, very embarrassing.

You are denying the thanos feat by lying, he has never been hurt by regular thor using mjolnir.

PROVE ANYTHING YOU SAID, GO GET SOME SCANS, YOUR ARGUMENT HAS ZERO SUBSTANCE, PROVE YOUR CLAIMS(YOU CANNOT)

all you are going to do is change the subject to cover up your lies again....

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiendish said:

@wardemon32 said:

@fiendish

That's a good point, I should say "as hard as he could, without obliterating the Earth", though it should be noted that Thor hit Thanos so hard it shredded his own armor

When did Thanos go down? Thor's attack barely phased him, he caught Thor's next strike with his bare hand and then one-shotted him.

The first Ronan scan is from Thanos: The Infinity Revelation. Thanos wasn't scared to confront Gladiator, he merely stated that Gladiator was the most dangerous of the Annihilators present and that he would deal with him personally. He BFRed Gladiator to "dispose of his annoying presence, temporarily", in Thanos's words.

Black Dwarf did have few feats but he was the Black Hand's powerhouse and was smacking around Gladiator, Super-Skrull and Annihilus at the same time.

Thanos's knee is in the dirt. We can see that his body is much lower than it originally was which is anotehr indication that he was down. Thor is also standing up while Thanos is below him and has time to say "One of us will perish here Titan! One of us dies now!". If Thanos truly wasn't phased then he would have hit him right afterwards but he needed time to recover.

That sounds like he was scared to me. That's an obvious indicator that Gladiator can put up a decent fight if Thanos comments that he is the most dangerous and avoids a fight. It's almost like saying you can beat a group of guys and then you pick out which guy you don't want to fight. Yeah you're still a badass at the end of the day for beating 2 extra guys but the fact that you singled someone out and you know your power comapred to theirs means that you can be hurt. And you were a bit scared. I'm not saying Thanos was there buckling his knees and was about to piss himself but I would count that as fear.

I haven't read Infinity Revelation to truly speak on it. I may read it sometime down the line but that is a good feat. I would think that Black Dwarf fights better than Thanos but can't take as much as Thanos. But I don't feel as if Thanos can take the hits that will be dished out in this match. It's one thing to take a powerful hit but it's another to take multiple powerful hits.

The problem with Thanos and defending him is that he has an amazing durability when it comes to tanking energy attacks but more often than not he is hurt by blunt force durability. If we put blunt force and energy on the same level then Thanos shouldn't be hurt - but he is. There is a clear seperation betweern the two and especially when we speak for Thanos. One of his greatest blunt force feats is him tanking hits from WM Thor with the Power Gem but that would contradict most of Thanos's history. His shields were going down to Champion in an instance where he was weaker than Thor yet Thanos was survivng hits from wM Thor with a power Gem? Not even including the fact that Mjolnir has already hurt Thanos during Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity(well atleast I think so). I don't take that feat seriously. The onyl feat I can take serious that speaks for Thanos brushign off hits like how people claim he will no matter who he faces is the one where Ronan smashes him in the head unexpectedly and he brushes it off, but I still feel Thanos has many feats that supports that he will be taken down by Superman.

Avatar image for drsheldoncooper
DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Your arguments are pathetic. Also surfer has never been "agged" by Nova, BRB, or Hulk. He has speedblitzed Nova, beat BRB while holding back, and spanked Hulk every time except for Planet Hulk when he was completely depowered.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drsheldoncooper said:

@wardemon32: Your arguments are pathetic. Also surfer has never been "agged" by Nova, BRB, or Hulk. He has speedblitzed Nova, beat BRB while holding back, and spanked Hulk every time except for Planet Hulk when he was completely depowered.

Point out how my arguments are pathetic. And pointing out how I said agged even though I said tagged multiple times which is a clear typo? You're reaching now. That's how you know you're winning, when the opponent can't make an argument so they point out typos.

He has speed bltized Nova and has been tagged by Nova. He has been tagged by BRB also. I don't care if he was holding back. He has also been tagged by Hulk. And you ignored Thor.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Thanos.

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By FiendishMind
@wardemon32 said:

@fiendish said:

@wardemon32 said:

@fiendish

When did Thanos go down? Thor's attack barely phased him, he caught Thor's next strike with his bare hand and then one-shotted him.

Black Dwarf did have few feats but he was the Black Order's powerhouse and was smacking around Gladiator, Super-Skrull and Annihilus at the same time.

Thanos's knee is in the dirt. We can see that his body is much lower than it originally was which is anotehr indication that he was down. Thor is also standing up while Thanos is below him and has time to say "One of us will perish here Titan! One of us dies now!". If Thanos truly wasn't phased then he would have hit him right afterwards but he needed time to recover.

That sounds like he was scared to me. That's an obvious indicator that Gladiator can put up a decent fight if Thanos comments that he is the most dangerous and avoids a fight. It's almost like saying you can beat a group of guys and then you pick out which guy you don't want to fight. Yeah you're still a badass at the end of the day for beating 2 extra guys but the fact that you singled someone out and you know your power comapred to theirs means that you can be hurt. And you were a bit scared. I'm not saying Thanos was there buckling his knees and was about to piss himself but I would count that as fear.

I haven't read Infinity Revelation to truly speak on it. I may read it sometime down the line but that is a good feat. I would think that Black Dwarf fights better than Thanos but can't take as much as Thanos. But I don't feel as if Thanos can take the hits that will be dished out in this match. It's one thing to take a powerful hit but it's another to take multiple powerful hits.

The problem with Thanos and defending him is that he has an amazing durability when it comes to tanking energy attacks but more often than not he is hurt by blunt force durability. If we put blunt force and energy on the same level then Thanos shouldn't be hurt - but he is. There is a clear seperation betweern the two and especially when we speak for Thanos. One of his greatest blunt force feats is him tanking hits from WM Thor with the Power Gem but that would contradict most of Thanos's history. His shields were going down to Champion in an instance where he was weaker than Thor yet Thanos was survivng hits from wM Thor with a power Gem? Not even including the fact that Mjolnir has already hurt Thanos during Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity(well atleast I think so). I don't take that feat seriously. The onyl feat I can take serious that speaks for Thanos brushign off hits like how people claim he will no matter who he faces is the one where Ronan smashes him in the head unexpectedly and he brushes it off, but I still feel Thanos has many feats that supports that he will be taken down by Superman.

Something to remember, like many characters, Thanos has received clear power ups over the years. Blood and Thunder(where he faced Warrior Madness/Power Gem Thor) happened a few years after The Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos's feats against Odin also happened during Blood and Thunder, so his durability in general was likely just much higher post Infinity Gauntlet saga.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiendish:

I would say that he's had his power ups but at time he is put back in his place. Once he's getting beat down by Mjolnir and a weaker version of Thor and getting beat by Hulk, then he's taking attacks from WM Thor, and then he's getting shoved by Mjolnir and hurt by Hulk still. Hulk for some reason has always been consistently expressed as near or higher than Thanos.

I wonder how Thanos v Hulk will end. Hopefully they have a fight outside of the VR reality. I honestly think that it's an applicable feat being that both were at their normal levels so it was the writers depiction of how the fight would go down but then again I could easily stop myself and say that it wouldn't be valid to count crossovers as true even if they aren't canon but still accurate depictions. But hey, I'm a terrible debater who can debunk my own points better than the people telling me that I'm a bad debator. Whatevs.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps both rounds.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys stop feeding the troll

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: I did my fair share of feeding it but once it said that "superman>hulk>thanos" I knew he was a troll. I hope he is a troll because if not he is utterly uninformed on the characters he is trying so desperately to argue about. He lied about multiple things and I proved him wrong with scans of what actually happened and he lied and ignored it.

Anyway somebody should ban him, even if he is not trolling his lack of knowledge warrants being booted......

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: I did my fair share of feeding it but once it said that "superman>hulk>thanos" I knew he was a troll. I hope he is a troll because if not he is utterly uninformed on the characters he is trying so desperately to argue about. He lied about multiple things and I proved him wrong with scans of what actually happened and he lied and ignored it.

Anyway somebody should ban him, even if he is not trolling his lack of knowledge warrants being booted......

I'm clearly a troll when you have provided nothing to say otherwise. I've pointed out multiple instances where Hulk beat Thanos and another where Thanos ran. I lied about nothing. You can't show me a feat of Silver Surfer with fast combat speed at all. But sure. I'm the troll. It's funny when people think they have knowledge of a character when all they can do is pull scans off of the internet, can't cite their sources, and then claim a character can do something but never shows it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys stop feeding the troll

I'm getting real hungry and you guys have a lot of bullsh!t to feed me.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan said:

I'm clearly a troll when you have provided nothing to say otherwise. I've pointed out multiple instances where Hulk beat Thanos and another where Thanos ran. I lied about nothing. You can't show me a feat of Silver Surfer with fast combat speed at all. But sure. I'm the troll. It's funny when people think they have knowledge of a character when all they can do is pull scans off of the internet, can't cite their sources, and then claim a character can do something but never shows it.

Lol I put up multiple scans and when you lied I disproved you with scans multiple times. You have not even cited any scans, you have just made shit up, you said that hulk thrashed thanos twice(WHICH NEVER HAPPENED) and you also said that tyrant never touched thanos(WHICH I SHOWED IS UNTRUE)

You ran away after I asked you to pull up scans of thor hurting thanos with mjolnir, THAT NEVER HAPPENED. You said that regular unamped thor has hurt thanos with mjonir multiple times and you tried to disprove the thanos tanking a hit from a warrior madness thor with the power gem. You are a liar and you know nothing about thanos or comics for that matter.

No Caption Provided

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan
No Caption Provided

Thanos stopping mjolnir from feet away, mjolnir travels ftl, how is this for a reaction feat? You have yet to post or even cite any feats, you have not even talked about superman, you just make sh*t up about thanos.....

@wardemon32

Hulk has never beaten thanos you liar, as someone pointed out once was in an alternate reality and even then hulk did not beat him. The other time is when thanos pimp slapped hulk and drax and they both punched thanos, that was it, nothing else happends. As for the time where you say thanos ran away, are you talking about infinity where he slaped hulk away like a child and then hulk proceeded to get his arse beat by thanos's underlings....

Thanos has never been beaten by the hulk and now I ask you to provide proof(which I know you cannot provide)

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Saint_Sophie

Batman will be pretty lonely tonight..

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Lol I put up multiple scans and when you lied I disproved you with scans multiple times. You have not even cited any scans, you have just made shit up, you said that hulk thrashed thanos twice(WHICH NEVER HAPPENED) and you also said that tyrant never touched thanos(WHICH I SHOWED IS UNTRUE)

You haven't disproved anything. I can't cite any scans because I can't post any scans. Is your reading comprehension that low?

Masterson Thor w/ Mjolnir hurting Thanos: Infinity Gauntlet Issue #4, pages 9-10

Hulk & Drax hurting Thanos w/ Hulk pummeling Thanos: Infinity Gauntlet Issue #4, pages 15-16, 28

Masterson Thor putting thanos's face in the dirt: Infinity Gauntlet Issue #6, page 23

Avengers hurting Thanos: Avengers Assemble Issue #8, pages 16-18

I can keep this going if you want?

And I clearly meant Tyrant hitting Thanos with a punch. I do not care about energy attacks. Try again. That feat is irrelevant.

You ran away after I asked you to pull up scans of thor hurting thanos with mjolnir, THAT NEVER HAPPENED. You said that regular unamped thor has hurt thanos with mjonir multiple times and you tried to disprove the thanos tanking a hit from a warrior madness thor with the power gem. You are a liar and you know nothing about thanos or comics for that matter.

I've stated this in every thread I am in that I cannot post scans since comicvine is acting up for me. I repeat I CANNOT POST SCANS SINCE COMICVINE IS ACTING UP FOR ME. I have given you the tools so use them. I've already told you the issues numbers. Oh wait, you don't actually read the comics and you wont even if I give you the issue number and send you the money for it. You just look for images on the internet to "prove" a point and use conformation bias. And I've already talked about Thanos taking hits from a power gem WM Thor.

It's funny because I know I've read more issues of Thanos than most to all of you who are arguign against me put together except for maybe Fiendish since he actually knows what he's talking about.

And you honestly think putting pictures up of your family members offends me? Come on. You can do better than that.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Wardemon32

@thenaughtytitan:

Hulk has never beaten thanos you liar, as someone pointed out once was in an alternate reality and even then hulk did not beat him. The other time is when thanos pimp slapped hulk and drax and they both punched thanos, that was it, nothing else happends. As for the time where you say thanos ran away, are you talking about infinity where he slaped hulk away like a child and then hulk proceeded to get his arse beat by thanos's underlings....

Thanos has never been beaten by the hulk and now I ask you to provide proof(which I know you cannot provide)

Go read Infinity Gauntlet so you can make yourself look like an idiot. Hulk and Drax did not retaliate to Thanos because he was going to set off a nuke. That was in issue 6. Hulk and Drax beat than up in issue 4. Don't talk about issues you haven't read. I don't care if ti was in a virtual reality either. It doesn't debunk anything really.

Thanos completely dodged the fight with Thanos and had them stab him in the heart, something Thanos couldn't even do. I ask you to read a comic book. Which seems impossible for you.

Thanos stopping mjolnir from feet away, mjolnir travels ftl, how is this for a reaction feat? You have yet to post or even cite any feats, you have not even talked about superman, you just make sh*t up about thanos.....

Prove that Mjolnir was thrown at FTL speeds. You just drag scans off the itnernet cluelessly and you make yourself look like a fool.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

You haven't disproved anything. I can't cite any scans because I can't post any scans. Is your reading comprehension that low?

Masterson Thor w/ Mjolnir hurting Thanos: Infinity Gauntlet Issue #4, pages 9-10

Hulk & Drax hurting Thanos w/ Hulk pummeling Thanos: Infinity Gauntlet Issue #4, pages 15-16, 28

Masterson Thor putting thanos's face in the dirt: Infinity Gauntlet Issue #6, page 23

Avengers hurting Thanos: Avengers Assemble Issue #8, pages 16-18

I can keep this going if you want?

And I clearly meant Tyrant hitting Thanos with a punch. I do not care about energy attacks. Try again. That feat is irrelevant.

I've stated this in every thread I am in that I cannot post scans since comicvine is acting up for me. I repeat I CANNOT POST SCANS SINCE COMICVINE IS ACTING UP FOR ME. I have given you the tools so use them. I've already told you the issues numbers. Oh wait, you don't actually read the comics and you wont even if I give you the issue number and send you the money for it. You just look for images on the internet to "prove" a point and use conformation bias. And I've already talked about Thanos taking hits from a power gem WM Thor.

It's funny because I know I've read more issues of Thanos than most to all of you who are arguign against me put together except for maybe Fiendish since he actually knows what he's talking about.

And you honestly think putting pictures up of your family members offends me? Come on. You can do better than that.

LOLOLOL, eric masterson is not thor and the avengers are also not thor, nice try but you have still not proven your claim and you are a liar! Why does it matter if he hit him with a punch or energy attacks? The blunt force attack from WM thor with the power gem proves superman cannot hurt him and the other scans add to that.

You are lying I caught you lying and now you are trying to use eric masterson to prove un-amped thor has hurt thanos, he has not and you lied to try and further yourself but it bit you on the ass because unlike you I have actually read comics with the characters we are discussing.

LOL about you claiming to read more thanos then most of us, I my self have a large thanos collection and he is one of my favorite characters, just look at my username.

NO THEY DID NOT "HURT" Thanos, they hit him together but he was not hurt, they just hit him, that is all that happened. Hulk has never beaten thanos and you are a liar for saying he has.

AGAIN, you have not said a word about superman and I am not even sure if you know what this thread is about, you are rambling and lying. ERIC MASTERSON IS NOT THOR, just for future reference because you seem to need some guidance.......

You have no idea what you are talking about and the fact that you are trying to prove something about thor by using completely different characters shows this.

LOL

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan:

Go read Infinity Gauntlet so you can make yourself look like an idiot. Hulk and Drax did not retaliate to Thanos because he was going to set off a nuke. That was in issue 6. Hulk and Drax beat than up in issue 4. Don't talk about issues you haven't read. I don't care if ti was in a virtual reality either. It doesn't debunk anything really.

Thanos completely dodged the fight with Thanos and had them stab him in the heart, something Thanos couldn't even do. I ask you to read a comic book. Which seems impossible for you.

Prove that Mjolnir was thrown at FTL speeds. You just drag scans off the itnernet cluelessly and you make yourself look like a fool.

Drax and hulk never beat him up what are you talking about, damn you really have no clue that you are talking about.

"Thanos completely dodged the fight with Thanos" lol at this

Thor has thrown mjolnir ftl multiple times and it has been stated on panel, in the scan he is not holding back because he knows thanos's reputation and he knows that he has killed "billions" of people, he threw full force which is ftl. Not that hard to understand if your IQ is over 45.....

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

I'm starting to get real tired of this.

LOLOLOL, eric masterson is not thor and the avengers are also not thor, nice try but you have still not proven your claim and you are a liar! Why does it matter if he hit him with a punch or energy attacks? The blunt force attack from WM thor with the power gem proves superman cannot hurt him and the other scans add to that.

Mjolnir still had the same power regardless. Masterson is a weaker version. What does that tell you? And read teh damn thread before you make dumb comments like this.

Masterson didn't beat Thor down in Infinity Gauntlet(Comment 54, Me)

Whats even funnier is that Masterson Thor has Thanos's face in the dirt a few panels before.(Comment 106, Me)

I meant Thanos but made a mistake and put Thor. I've already said that it was Masterson Thor.

You are lying I caught you lying and now you are trying to use eric masterson to prove un-amped thor has hurt thanos, he has not and you lied to try and further yourself but it bit you on the ass because unlike you I have actually read comics with the characters we are discussing.

Eric Masterson is weaker than Thor and I even said I was talking about Eric Masterson. I didn't lie. You just can't read. And I like how you ignored Avengers Assemble and Infinity both of which were Thor.

LOL about you claiming to read more thanos then most of us, I my self have a large thanos collection and he is one of my favorite characters, just look at my username.

People have usernames with Flash in their name and don't know what they are talking about. I don't care if you have him in your username. You could have watched a cartoon and liked him for all I know. Usernames proves things now? You're a big fan of Thanos but didn't read on of the most important arcs he was apart of? Lol, okay.

NO THEY DID NOT "HURT" Thanos, they hit him together but he was not hurt, they just hit him, that is all that happened. Hulk has never beaten thanos and you are a liar for saying he has.

What is there to suggest he wasn't hurt? A guy gets his face beat in and you're goign to say he wasn't hurt? If that was Thanos beating on Hulk like that you would have claimed that Hulk was hurt. Bias. You didn't even know what instance I was talkigna bout since you're asking for scans yet you say he wasn't hurt? LMAO!

AGAIN, you have not said a word about superman and I am not even sure if you know what this thread is about, you are rambling and lying. ERIC MASTERSON IS NOT THOR, just for future reference because you seem to need some guidance.......

I don't need to say a word about Superman. I can't even post anything so what's the point. All I can really do is point out how Thanos can be hurt by Superman since he has been hurt by weaker. Eric Masterson Thor. Thor. I clearly know that they are different since I labeled them. You have gotten no where. You leech on to this but he's weaker. Come on. Stand up, dust yourself off, here is a cookie and an E for effort, and try again.

You have no idea what you are talking about and the fact that you are trying to prove something about thor by using completely different characters shows this.

LOL

You didn't even read the thread but you claim I'm lying. And then you ingored the fact that he hurt him in Infinity and Avengers Assemble. Whatever floats your boat.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan:

I'm starting to get real tired of this.

Mjolnir still had the same power regardless. Masterson is a weaker version. What does that tell you? And read teh damn thread before you make dumb comments like this.

Masterson didn't beat Thor down in Infinity Gauntlet(Comment 54, Me)

Whats even funnier is that Masterson Thor has Thanos's face in the dirt a few panels before.(Comment 106, Me)

I meant Thanos but made a mistake and put Thor. I've already said that it was Masterson Thor.

Eric Masterson is weaker than Thor and I even said I was talking about Eric Masterson. I didn't lie. You just can't read. And I like how you ignored Avengers Assemble and Infinity both of which were Thor.

People have usernames with Flash in their name and don't know what they are talking about. I don't care if you have him in your username. You could have watched a cartoon and liked him for all I know. Usernames proves things now? You're a big fan of Thanos but didn't read on of the most important arcs he was apart of? Lol, okay.

What is there to suggest he wasn't hurt? A guy gets his face beat in and you're goign to say he wasn't hurt? If that was Thanos beating on Hulk like that you would have claimed that Hulk was hurt. Bias. You didn't even know what instance I was talkigna bout since you're asking for scans yet you say he wasn't hurt? LMAO!

I don't need to say a word about Superman. I can't even post anything so what's the point. All I can really do is point out how Thanos can be hurt by Superman since he has been hurt by weaker. Eric Masterson Thor. Thor. I clearly know that they are different since I labeled them. You have gotten no where. You leech on to this but he's weaker. Come on. Stand up, dust yourself off, here is a cookie and an E for effort, and try again.

LOL

You didn't even read the thread but you claim I'm lying. And then you ingored the fact that he hurt him in Infinity and Avengers Assemble. Whatever floats your boat.

You are trying to argue against a canon scan with characters that are not even thor, please just stop. In avengers assemble it was the entirety of the avengers that fought thanos, plus that comic series is notoriously trash and some things that prove that is hulk one shotting thor......

You have zero Idea what you are talking about, you are just parroting bits and pieces of things you have all messed up. Thanos did not get hurt by hulk and drax and how does that count as "hulk beat thanos" it was hulk AND drax, drax who at the time was far superior to hulk in feats and power lvl.

Thanos is far superior then when masterson was able to hurt him(in a feat that is highly pis driven) thanos has tanked hits from thor, black bolt, odin, galactus(for a little while), silver surfer and multiple other op beings. Thanos is much more durable then superman who got flash ko'd by aquaman.

Thanos has feats that show he can match supermans speed, thanos will use Telekinesis to hold superman down(if his tk can stop mjolnir it can hold superman for a little while) he will then pound superman to death, that simple. Thanos was able to pound surfer near death in a few hits. Surfer has tanked multiple super nova's and tanked hits from a planet busting being, thanos being able to easily dispatch of him shows he can do the same and worse to superman.

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS, you claim any feat besides blunt force does not count when they do, you do not make the rules. Thanos tanking attacks from skyfathers is incredible and they are huge feats of durability but you lack an argument so you claim these feats do not count, you are a child.

You argument is ridiculous and relies completely off of things that never happend, you are so unintentionally hilarious its sad/cute/funny at the same time.....

No Caption Provided

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan
No Caption Provided

Here is him tanking a hit from champion with the power gem, ignore the writing he is not afraid of the hulk and he has already beaten the hulk twice(once during infinity where he slapped hulk away and his underlings wrecked hulk and once in avengers assemble where he mind-raped hulk)

You again are caught because you said champion did not hit thanos when in this scan it shows thanos's shields are too much for even an elder of the universe with the power gem. Thanos stomps.....

@wardemon32

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

You are trying to argue against a canon scan with characters that are not even thor, please just stop. In avengers assemble it was the entirety of the avengers that fought thanos, plus that comic series is notoriously trash and some things that prove that is hulk one shotting thor......

What scan am I arguing against? What are you talking about? And he got hit by opponents or who on the same level and weaker than Superman. Who said it was trash? It's ironic how you're tellign me that I'm arguing against a non canon series yet you are doing the same thing in the same paragraph.

You have zero Idea what you are talking about, you are just parroting bits and pieces of things you have all messed up. Thanos did not get hurt by hulk and drax and how does that count as "hulk beat thanos" it was hulk AND drax, drax who at the time was far superior to hulk in feats and power lvl.

Parroting? I'm one of the only guys on comicvine who dares to say Thanos loses a match. You're parroting everyone when you say Thanos wins with these generic, 2002 arguements. Hell, you're parroting me when you're saying parroting. Come on man.

Drax got blasted away by Thanos and Hulk still continued to beat down the helpless Thanos. Don't talk about issues you haven't read.

Thanos is far superior then when masterson was able to hurt him(in a feat that is highly pis driven) thanos has tanked hits from thor, black bolt, odin, galactus(for a little while), silver surfer and multiple other op beings. Thanos is much more durable then superman who got flash ko'd by aquaman.

When you point out Thanos getting hurt. Thanos tanks a big bang to the face it's not PIs. Lmao. Now you're going on repeat mode/ Those are not energy attacks. The only person who you just mentioned who actually hit him was Thor and Thor I pointed out that Thor has hurt him in 2 other instances.

Thanos has feats that show he can match supermans speed, thanos will use Telekinesis to hold superman down(if his tk can stop mjolnir it can hold superman for a little while) he will then pound superman to death, that simple. Thanos was able to pound surfer near death in a few hits. Surfer has tanked multiple super nova's and tanked hits from a planet busting being, thanos being able to easily dispatch of him shows he can do the same and worse to superman.

THANOS CAN MATCH SUPERMAN IN SPEED??? WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? JUST WHEN I THOUGHT YOU COULDNT GO ANY FURTHER WITH THIS NONSENSE YOU DO! This is hardly funny anymore, it's just sad. Forget me saying that two Superman's can beat Thanos. I dare you to make an off topic thread about how Thanos matches them in speed. You haven't shown Silver Surfer tankign planet busting attacks from fist. And are you arguing that Thanos hits>Supernova and Planet Busting? GTFOH.

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS, you claim any feat besides blunt force does not count when they do, you do not make the rules. Thanos tanking attacks from skyfathers is incredible and they are huge feats of durability but you lack an argument so you claim these feats do not count, you are a child.

It doesn't count because his blunt force durability feats is no where near his energy attacks. Characters can eat lightning for breakfast but can't take a hit. Characters can take near planet busting attacks but go down to lightning. I'm not making "rules", I'm using logic and it's getting you angry. Your refute is "you're a child! you don't make the rules! you don't tell me what to do! i love thanos with all my heart and hope to live because I'll be with Thanos forvurrr<3333333".

You call me a child but you sound like Bizarro hahahaha. Okay, I am a child.

You argument is ridiculous and relies completely off of things that never happend, you are so unintentionally hilarious its sad/cute/funny at the same time.....

What did I make up during this entire thread. Please point it out for comicvine to know. Please.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the combination of post crisis Superman and new 52 Superman makes no difference. Thanos wins this fight without ever throwing a punch.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan:

What scan am I arguing against? What are you talking about? And he got hit by opponents or who on the same level and weaker than Superman. Who said it was trash? It's ironic how you're tellign me that I'm arguing against a non canon series yet you are doing the same thing in the same paragraph.

Parroting? I'm one of the only guys on comicvine who dares to say Thanos loses a match. You're parroting everyone when you say Thanos wins with these generic, 2002 arguements. Hell, you're parroting me when you're saying parroting. Come on man.

Drax got blasted away by Thanos and Hulk still continued to beat down the helpless Thanos. Don't talk about issues you haven't read.

When you point out Thanos getting hurt. Thanos tanks a big bang to the face it's not PIs. Lmao. Now you're going on repeat mode/ Those are not energy attacks. The only person who you just mentioned who actually hit him was Thor and Thor I pointed out that Thor has hurt him in 2 other instances.

THANOS CAN MATCH SUPERMAN IN SPEED??? WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? JUST WHEN I THOUGHT YOU COULDNT GO ANY FURTHER WITH THIS NONSENSE YOU DO! This is hardly funny anymore, it's just sad. Forget me saying that two Superman's can beat Thanos. I dare you to make an off topic thread about how Thanos matches them in speed. You haven't shown Silver Surfer tankign planet busting attacks from fist. And are you arguing that Thanos hits>Supernova and Planet Busting? GTFOH.

It doesn't count because his blunt force durability feats is no where near his energy attacks. Characters can eat lightning for breakfast but can't take a hit. Characters can take near planet busting attacks but go down to lightning. I'm not making "rules", I'm using logic and it's getting you angry. Your refute is "you're a child! you don't make the rules! you don't tell me what to do! i love thanos with all my heart and hope to live because I'll be with Thanos forvurrr<3333333".

You call me a child but you sound like Bizarro hahahaha. Okay, I am a child.

What did I make up during this entire thread. Please point it out for comicvine to know. Please.

YOU CANT SAY SUPERMAN IS SO MUCH FASTER WHEN YOU HAVE NOT PROVEN SO, I HAVE PROVEN THANOS HAS STOPPED THINGS FTL AND HE HAS SPEED BLITZED SURFER, YOU DID NOT DO A F*CKING THING TO PROVE SUPERMAN HAS GREATER REACTION TIME. YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN ANY SCANS!

"You haven't shown Silver Surfer tankign planet busting attacks from fist."

^^ you have not shown anything, are you really that stupid, now this is frustrating, you did not post one scan and you have the nerve to say this to me, are you serious?

No Caption Provided

Silver surfer surfing a supernova

No Caption Provided

Silver surfer surfing a super nova AGAIN

No Caption Provided

SILVER SURFER SURFING A SUPERNOVA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Silver surfer gets hit by the planet busting planet(Ego) and all it manages to do is hit him off of his board!

No Caption Provided

HERE EGO BUSTS A PLANET, he has also busted moons before.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Could not find the first scan where he rushes surfer and punches him in the face but this will do. As shown with only a few punches he beats surfer near death. The same surfer who tanks supernova's and planet busting blasts. Thanos can and will easily win this battle, this is not even a challenge for the mad titan.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Wardemon32

@thenaughtytitan:

YOU CANT SAY SUPERMAN IS SO MUCH FASTER WHEN YOU HAVE NOT PROVEN SO, I HAVE PROVEN THANOS HAS STOPPED THINGS FTL AND HE HAS SPEED BLITZED SURFER, YOU DID NOT DO A F*CKING THING TO PROVE SUPERMAN HAS GREATER REACTION TIME. YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN ANY SCANS!

Scans, scans, scans, scans, scans. People think they can debate because they do nothing but post scans. What scans are you expecting to see when I can't post any scans? LEARN TO READ!. It's like I'm talking to a drop out 5 year old. New-52 was able tot ag Flash(Granted he was no going all out) who has much better speed than Thanos. Pre-52 has fought Wonder Woman. One of his high end feats involve him punching at the speed of light. He has blitzed Imperiex and doged his attacks, Mongul Jr, Zod, Ultraman, etc.

^^ you have not shown anything, are you really that stupid, now this is frustrating, you did not post one scan and you have the nerve to say this to me, are you serious?

I reiterate, I cannot post scans. You on the other hand can and you aren't proving anything. None of those scans were punches, something that Thanos did to Silver Surfer. Silver Surfer has been hurt by less and you're basically saying that Thanos punches are more powerful than supernovas which is pure BS.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan:

Scans, scans, scans, scans, scans. People think they can debate because they do nothing but post scans. What scans are you expecting to see when I can't post any scans? LEARN TO READ!. It's like I'm talking to a drop out 5 year old. New-52 was able tot ag Flash(Granted he was no going all out) who has much better speed than Thanos. Pre-52 has fought Wonder Woman. One of his high end feats involve him punching at the speed of light. He has blitzed Imperiex and doged his attacks, Mongul Jr, Zod, Ultraman, etc.

I reiterate, I cannot post scans. You on the other hand can and you aren't proving anything. None of those scans were punches, something that Thanos did to Silver Surfer. Silver Surfer has been hurt by less and you're basically saying that Thanos punches are more powerful than supernovas which is pure BS.

Superman got demolished by the flash and after being embarrassed he touched him once. Pre 52 will be a bit more of a challenge but he will kille new 52 immediately. LOLOLOLOL, IF YOU CANNOT POST SCANS DO NOT B*TCH AT ME TO POST SOME!

OMFG I AM CLOSE TO DONE! SUPERNOVAS PROJECT FORCE, THE SAME AS A PUNCH, ARE YOU SERIOUS??????

You cannot dispute those scans, the beams that ego projects are force, he destroys planets and surfer tanked that very thing.

You are such a troll, you are basically saying only fists count because you said so. Supernovas are explosions on a massive scale that project ridiculous amounts of force, surfer tanked multiple of these.

This is so beneath me it is not even funny, I do not even know how to respond to someone with such little knowledge. Your ignorance baffles me and you make me fear for the fate of out species.