#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

(1) Grey Hulk (2) Savage Hulk (3) 5 Grey Hulks (4) Rulk (5) 2 Savage Hulks (6) WW Hulk (7) World Breaker Hulk

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

Not only is everyone here a one trick pony they don't have the strength and speed to contend with New 52 Superman he clears this damn near one shotting most of them.

#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4891 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears it

#4 Posted by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Not only is everyone here a one trick pony they don't have the strength and speed to contend with New 52 Superman he clears this damn near one shotting most of them.

#5 Posted by D3athstroke (4725 posts) - - Show Bio

Just as strong and too fast for Hulks

#6 Posted by laflux (20344 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering with Lobdell has done to Superman recently in New-52, he can clear pretty easily.

#7 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (329 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman clears the gauntlet, but should have tons of trouble with WWH and WB.
#8 Posted by Squalleon (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Considering with Lobdell has done to Superman recently in New-52, he can clear pretty easily.

#9 Posted by spawn_123 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman clears the gauntlet but i think that he will have a trouble with WB

#10 Posted by AngryHulks (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically World Breaker Hulk should give Superman a fight, one should not take planet buster as a piece of cake.

#11 Posted by Saren (26647 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Superman lacks durability feats.....

#12 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

These feats are more than enough to defeat all Hulk iteration.:

#13 Posted by 80sBaby (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Citizen Bane. For all we know, Hulk could simply one-shot NuSupes.

#14 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if NuSpes has a glass jaw (which seems to be debatable...he can be knocked from Metropolis to Ireland without sustaining any damage,....but can also be pimpslapped by Helspont and pass out), his Lobdell speed and strength could give him a very good edge over most Hulks.

#15 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the world breaker will stop him,,Hulk may not have the highest combat speed but he has tagged quicksilver and his reaction speed is great,,as he grows in rage all of his attributes also grow not just strength,,at this stage in advancement, I think he would put a hurting beyond that of what doomsday did,,which killed him btw

#16 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@HereComesTheBoom_Headshot said:

#17 Posted by dondave (39863 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6847 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Agreed.

#19 Posted by Clark_EL (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@dondave said:

Agreed.

#20 Posted by SuperHulk8642 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman beat all save for WWHULK who could take on the Sentry and WBHULK wo destroys planets by just ramming into people imagine what his punches would do

#21 Edited by SPM1M (956 posts) - - Show Bio

although supes doesnt really have any good durability feats he still has the speed and strength to handle any hulk and i said this once, twice and i will as many times as i have to why bring up WB hulk planet busting as a feat and ignore the part where the feat cost WB hulk his life alot of ppl need to actually read heart of the monster and stop assuming WB hulk is a casual planet buster.

#22 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at World Breaker Hulk. Benching the Earth is not as impressive as being able to destroy it.

#23 Posted by ScottishWarlord (180 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperHulk8642 said:

Superman beat all save for WWHULK who could take on the Sentry and WBHULK wo destroys planets by just ramming into people imagine what his punches would do

He wouldn't be able to touch Superman in the first place thus making how powerful his punches are useless

#24 Posted by jobbernos (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

supes without even trying.

#25 Posted by AngryHulks (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScottishWarlord said:

@SuperHulk8642 said:

He wouldn't be able to touch Superman in the first place thus making how powerful his punches are useless

World Breaker Hulk destroy planet because She-Hulk impacted him, which indicated that World Breaker Hulk is extremely unstable. If Superman punch him too hard, the planet-busting worth of energy may leak and destroy whatever planet they're on. World Breaker didn't destroy planet by physical strength, but by energy outburst.

#26 Edited by Wdc (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman clears the gauntlet but i think that he will have a trouble with WB

#27 Posted by Experio (18205 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at World Breaker Hulk

#28 Posted by Hulkman123 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't get past World Breaker Hulk.

#29 Posted by GhostRavage (10046 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at WWH.

#30 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears easily until wbh, which he still clears.