NEW 52 Superman (durability) VS Thor (Power/Striking Force)

Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

This is not a figth between these two, rather a fight between N52 Superman greatest quality (his durability) vs Thor`s greatest quality: his destrutive power or rather his strinking power.At the end which is best advantage over the other. And in the end what is the best quality.

scenario 1 - Thor has not his hammer - Mjölnir

scenario - Thor can attack with his Mjölnir.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By green_skaar

Dont' understand, is Thor just wailing on Superman to see if he overcomes his durability? Are they fighting back and forth?

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MasterKungFu

1 clark

2 thor

comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont' understand, is Thor just wailing on Superman to see if he overcomes his durability? Are they fighting back and forth?

it is a fight, Superman but only have access to the natural resistance (durability) namely and his fists to attack.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I don't think that's what he means

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rpgesus

I honestly don't really get it but I'm pretty sure thor would win all rounds

comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@comicfanforever said:
@green_skaar said:

it is a fight, Superman but only have access to the natural resistance (durability) namely and his fists to attack.

So all of his stats are normal apart from his durability? If so, Thor godstomps both rounds.

He can use his fists, kicks, and heat vision, but speed is equal.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even without the hammer I can see him taking Round 1. He punched an Asguardian into orbit once among many other examples.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: I think he means thor gets to strike superman once with his fist and try to hurt him in the 1st round and then try again with his hammer in the 2nd round

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MasterKungFu
Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: yeah that's what I was thinking and well if he gets like one attack Rd 1 thor wouldn't really do anything and rd 2 he could probably one shot