Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

I don't know if this fights been done since my search tools have been on the fritz for over a week. So sorry if it has.

Nightwing vs Green Arrow

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Setting: Midnight

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Morals off; In Character

- 6 hours prep with no outside help

- Standard equipment

- Win via knockout, incapacitation, or death

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uhh haven't read Nightwing, but i think GA Can take it.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nightwing.

I don't think a New 52 thread of this has been done but I know a Pre-Flashpoint thread has been done and Nightwing won that. Not much has really changed skillwise enough to make me say Green Arrow takes this in my opinion, having read both. Both him and Nightwing haven't really fought anyone super notable and won. Then again, I could be wrong on Green Arrow's part. Nightwing, though? I know. He did fight Lady Shiva but that was one-sided IMO because his Ribs were injured from an earlier issue but he did barely held himself against her and I guess that's noteworthy.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Nightwing

Diamondlifer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grayson ftw

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id give it to ollie

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Nightwing, his chicago issues are really uping his game.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing 7/10

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@buttersdaman000: Umm arsenal once beat nightwing (pre-52) but i mean it really is to early to be doing Pre 52 battles yet as they havent had enough time to really accomplish some good feats yet.

But pre 52 GA was holding his own vs deathstroke in close range (less than a foot but not H2H) fighting

No Caption Provided

not to much changes in the skill level right

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sync1

@buttersdaman000: Umm arsenal once beat nightwing (pre-52) but i mean it really is to early to be doing Pre 52 battles yet as they havent had enough time to really accomplish some good feats yet.

But pre 52 GA was holding his own vs deathstroke in close range (less than a foot but not H2H) fighting

No Caption Provided

It's totally different. Don't use Pre-52 feats and say they aren't much different.

Nightwing wins this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke threw that fight on purpose, he was trying to get arrested on purpose so that he could meet Constantine Drakon in prison

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

@sync1 said:

@kidman560 said:

No Caption Provided

It's totally different. Don't use Pre-52 feats and say they aren't much different.

Nightwing wins this.

Nightwing will have to deal with Ollie's trick arrows

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JayAaerow

@kidman560 said:

No Caption Provided

Dick Grayson has fought Deathstroke and has stalemated him before. Multiple times too. And also, He's also beaten Arsenal decisively too when Dick was Batman. And this is New 52. Plus, he has stalemated Cassandra Cain on one occasion and one-shotted her on another. Not to mention he's doing Martial Arts since he was a pre-teen, He pretty much beats Green Arrow(Pre-52) and there's a comicvine thread for that.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/nightwing-vs-green-arrow-384084/

I've never seen Arsenal beat Nightwing either. They spar with each other but Arsenal even admits himself he cannot beat Nightwing and even the comicvine page says he isn't on his level.

Anyway, the only thing I have for Nightwing from New 52 of him doing something is him defeating 2 Talons (One in combat and one with intelligence due to a disadvantage) in Nightwing #8-9 and barely holding his own against Lady Shiva, despite the fact he has broken ribs in Nightwing #14

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

No Caption Provided

Dick Grayson has fought Deathstroke and has stalemated him before. Multiple times too. And also, He's also beaten Arsenal decisively too when Dick was Batman. And this is New 52. Plus, he has stalemated Cassandra Cain on one occasion and one-shotted her on another. Not to mention he's doing Martial Arts since he was a pre-teen, He pretty much beats Green Arrow(Pre-52) and there's a comicvine thread for that.

I've never seen Arsenal beat Nightwing either. They spar with each other but Arsenal even admits himself he cannot beat Nightwing and even the comicvine page says he isn't on his level.

Anyway, the only thing I have for Nightwing from New 52 of him doing something is him defeating 2 Talons (One in combat and one with intelligence due to a disadvantage) in Nightwing #8-9 and barely holding his own against Lady Shiva, despite the fact he has broken ribs in Nightwing #14

Cassandra Cain doesn't exist in New-52, does she?

@dondave said:

@sync1 said:

@kidman560 said:

No Caption Provided

Nightwing wins this.

Yeah, but Nightwing is an extraordinary bullet dodger. His suit is insulated, has a variety of gadgets, and has prep time. I'm sure Dick can utilize the prep time better than Ollie.

Btw, is Ollie's trick arrows better than Arsenal's? In New-52, Roy is insane. Not really reading a lot of Green Arrow.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave

@sync1 said:

@jayaaerow said:

@kidman560 said:

No Caption Provided

@dondave said:

@sync1 said:

@kidman560 said:

No Caption Provided

Nightwing wins this.

Yeah, but Nightwing is an extraordinary bullet dodger. His suit is insulated, has a variety of gadgets, and has prep time. I'm sure Dick can utilize the prep time better than Ollie.

Btw, is Ollie's trick arrows better than Arsenal's? In New-52, Roy is insane. Not really reading a lot of Green Arrow.

I can't remember much of Roy's trick arrows. However, Green Arrow can use of combination of his Sonic Arrow or Explosive Arrow to distract Nightwing and use his foam,cyro or net arrow to incapacitate him. Or he could use his Jammer arrow to block the signal in Nightwing Visor like the Prankster recently did, leaving him vulnerable to arrows that burn as hot as napalm.

Also concerning the prep issue, Nightwing is currently in living in Chicago and doesn't have any real facility to utilize for prep, this is seen with him having sew his suit back to together instead of replacing it

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie win

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing for sure

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JayAaerow

@sync1 said:

@jayaaerow said:

@kidman560 said:

No Caption Provided

Nope. But I was talking about Pre-Flashpoint wise.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwings suit has taked helicopter bullets. and he was only a little bruised.

raythelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By raythelion

Green Arrow.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

greenarrow7306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green arrows better in h2h and he has his trick arrows

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By dorukesin

Jonas

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night wings new 52 body reading should give him an advantage.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night wings new 52 body reading should give him an advantage.

And his helicopter bullet tanking suit.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I do think Ollie has this.

KungFuPurp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KungFuPurp

Nightwing gets the Win IMO he is to talented to loose this matchup against Ollie but Ollie puts up a helluva fight but just can't seem to take out Grayson .

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

new 52 grayson destroys ollie... It would have to be a sword fight for him to win and even out of character,, Ollie doesn't have the better tech than grayson either..

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, Ollie because I believe he's reacted to a speedster before so he should be able to track Grayson not to mention the EMP arrows will leave the majority of his gadgets useless, and most of his arrowsite don't need to hit his targets, take the tornado arrow for example.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grayson has fought speedsters too

Carrickclash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Carrickclash03

Nighwing, his electric stick things are crazy good, he was trained by batman him self so his stealth is on point. His quick thinking in combat his skills in combat will take Ollie down

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at this fight, I could tell Grayson would win in multiple ways.

In fighting, Grayson wipes the floor. He has mastered every fighting style in human history, and he has made his own. Queen doesn't have too much to offer when it comes to fighting. He isn't very good at melee fighting unless you count Queen from Arrow(2012-).

I'd also give it to Grayson when it comes to reflexes. Grayson has taken down the fastest speedster-Wally West-in the DCU. I don't recall Queen ever fighting a speedster and winning unless you count S1:E8 of the Flash(2014-). Even so, that was a tie, and it was Barry Allen who wasn't at his best. Allen even said that he beat Queen in a newer episode in the four night crossover.

In mind/will, I would probably give it to Grayson as well. I don't recall any feats of Queen using his brain to his advantage. Grayson recently beat Dr. Destiny from within his subconscious. Also, in the latter issues of Grayson, he managed to stop someone from invading his mind. He even has techniques that could block out mental attacks. Grayson also has been almost on par with Cyborg when making technology. I'm not saying that Queen isn't smart, but he isn't on the same level as Grayson. As for will, Grayson was eight years old when he was chosen for a Green Lantern ring. I believe that sums it up.

In conclusion, I'd say that Grayson would win on multiple fronts.

Avatar image for batofgotham2000
batofgotham2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grayson. Better h2h and has insane speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Novaprime9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grayson being better at H2H is debatable he probably is faster but if arrow has enough distance he can win