Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jacthripper: Which Lobo? That one that have faced Deathstroke and Omega Men or the real one that battled Supergirl?

I'd assume its the one as imaged. Using the real one would be silly, in my opinion.

ok

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@zhurong said:

Unless Lobo got a significant nerf, this is spite.

He's been performing pretty poorly from what I hear. I believe he lost to deathstroke.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

Spiderman probably wins if its by KO not death

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#54  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@boringperson said:

@frozen: New 52 Barry has no such combat reaction feats. Her lack of English was to show she had just gotten her powers. Held back with his attosecond reaction feats, eh? He even says he almost got decapitated. She didn't necessarily have significantly inferior stats, just nearly zero knowledge of her powers at the time. More recently she scans DNA at a glance and one punches czarnians.

She knocked him into the upper atmosphere and by lifeless you mean in pain for one panel on a fifth of a page, then sure. Lifeless.

Get real. He can think much faster than her and easily disposed of Kara once he got serious. ''Lack of English'' is all you seem to be saying --- that's a massive execuse. He didn't hold them back as Kara stated herself he's far too fast.

He says that he didn't vibrate enough. Read the next pages and you'll see she loses.

Superman > Supergirl. He's absorbed more sunlight and is therefore stronger, that's why writers portray him as stronger. Stories like Kingdom Come or All Star Superman put emphasis on a more powerful Superman. Essentially, the New-52 has flat out shown he is much more powerful.

As soon as he took her seriously, she was nearly out. New-52 Superboy has better feats than her at the moment, and Superman would beat Superboy without too much trouble.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen It's Pre-52 Barry who can think in Attoseconds, not New 52 Barry

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dondave: I believe I saw a scan which showed he could even in the New-52, regardless he is still much faster than Kara.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo quite handily.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Kara's pod orbited the sun in a radiation absorption amplifier for 27 years... Superboy's powers are incredibly inconsistent and he states this himself. Current Superboy should beat Kara, but he's featless after his gigaton powerboost being knocked into the future.

Superboy as of issue 6 was at best a 6-10 tonner with almost no control over his abilities.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@frozen: Kara's pod orbited the sun in a radiation absorption amplifier for 27 years... Superboy's powers are incredibly inconsistent and he states this himself. Current Superboy should beat Kara, but he's featless after his gigaton powerboost being knocked into the future.

Superboy as of issue 6 was at best a 6-10 tonner with almost no control over his abilities.

That's the explanation given. It's not as sufficient as Superman as he has absorbed Yellow Sunlight while being on Earth. This explanastion is written by Mark Waid, and it's a perfect summary of why Superman will always be > Kara and other kryptonians.

No Caption Provided

Superboy tossed a city out of orbit with his TK in Superman #25. That is much more powerful than Kara. Superboy, dating back to the Pre-Crisis days was always written to be more powerful than Supergirl.