#1 Posted by BrianBusterBear888823 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice league not Justice league of America

#2 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's in the Avengers?

#3 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's in the Avengers?

Yes, OP, please list the members of each, thank you.

#4 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

Who's in the Avengers?

Scarlet Witch, Rogue, Captain America, Thor, Havok, Sunfire, Wolverine, and Wonder man I think.

#5 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

@batman242 said:

Who's in the Avengers?

Scarlet Witch, Rogue, Captain America, Thor, Havok, Sunfire, Wolverine, and Wonder man I think.

Scarlet Witch, and Thor are really the only two threats. Everyone else gets BFR'd, or Speed Blitz'd by the Flash.

#6 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Scarlet Witch, and Thor are really the only two threats. Everyone else gets BFR'd, or Speed Blitz'd by the Flash.

I agree with this. But Rogue can be a potential threat. Depending on how what powers she gets and how she uses them.

#7 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_namor said:
@grandsymbiote94 said:

I agree with this. But Rogue can be a potential threat. Depending on how what powers she gets and how she uses them.

This is also true, but im sure Flash or Green Lantern could get rid of her without touching or getting too close to her. Flash can cut off her air supply, GL can throw her into space before she absorbs the energy of the ring or the energy from the hard light construct.

#8 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94 said:

@king_namor said:

This is also true, but im sure Flash or Green Lantern could get rid of her without touching or getting too close to her. Flash can cut off her air supply, GL can throw her into space before she absorbs the energy of the ring or the energy from the hard light construct.

While they could do that, it would be out of character for them to do it. But it doesn't matter I guess, since we both agree on the outcome.

#9 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Will go JL here

#10 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

Are feats from other marvel now comics applicable to thor?