New 52 Justice league vs Marvel now uncanny avengers.

Avatar image for brianbusterbear888823
BrianBusterBear888823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Justice league not Justice league of America

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Who's in the Avengers?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's in the Avengers?

Yes, OP, please list the members of each, thank you.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@batman242 said:

Who's in the Avengers?

Scarlet Witch, Rogue, Captain America, Thor, Havok, Sunfire, Wolverine, and Wonder man I think.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@batman242 said:

Who's in the Avengers?

Scarlet Witch, Rogue, Captain America, Thor, Havok, Sunfire, Wolverine, and Wonder man I think.

Scarlet Witch, and Thor are really the only two threats. Everyone else gets BFR'd, or Speed Blitz'd by the Flash.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Scarlet Witch, and Thor are really the only two threats. Everyone else gets BFR'd, or Speed Blitz'd by the Flash.

I agree with this. But Rogue can be a potential threat. Depending on how what powers she gets and how she uses them.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_namor said:
@grandsymbiote94 said:

I agree with this. But Rogue can be a potential threat. Depending on how what powers she gets and how she uses them.

This is also true, but im sure Flash or Green Lantern could get rid of her without touching or getting too close to her. Flash can cut off her air supply, GL can throw her into space before she absorbs the energy of the ring or the energy from the hard light construct.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94 said:

@king_namor said:

This is also true, but im sure Flash or Green Lantern could get rid of her without touching or getting too close to her. Flash can cut off her air supply, GL can throw her into space before she absorbs the energy of the ring or the energy from the hard light construct.

While they could do that, it would be out of character for them to do it. But it doesn't matter I guess, since we both agree on the outcome.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will go JL here

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are feats from other marvel now comics applicable to thor?