8. New 52 Alan Scott

9.New 52 WonderWoman

10.New 52 Superman

11. New 52 Barry Allen

12. New 52 MMH

SETTING

Takes place on an indestructible earth.

RULES

I don't care if pre 52 GL is canon to new 52, Hal has new 52 feats only.

All are bloodlusted.

Characters are the ones specified.

Hal is healed between rounds.

Win by any means but BFR.

BEGIN!

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

11 or 12

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not this again...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There shouldn't be anything after New 52 Wonder Woman because she could destroy him easily.

I say 5.

Hulk bodies Hal.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Hal bloodlusted would destroy Hulk. And this Hulk being used isnt even close to 616

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By CitizenSentry

The title says it all!

1. Cyclops

2. Spiderman

3.Colossus

4.Thing

5. Ultimate Hulk

6.New 52 Aquaman

7.Earth 2 Flash

8. New 52 Alan Scott

9.New 52 WonderWoman

10.New 52 Superman

11. New 52 Barry Allen

12. New 52 MMH

SETTING

RULES

All are bloodlusted.

BEGIN!

Why the hell is Cyclops before Spiderman?

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Artyom

There shouldn't be anything after New 52 Wonder Woman because she could destroy him easily.

I say 5.

Hulk bodies Hal.

What is Hulk going to do to a man that can fly and destroy the Earth?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Hal bloodlusted would destroy Hulk. And this Hulk being used isnt even close to 616

I heard Ultimate Hulk was able to adapt to any situation within seconds. Is this True?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!

I'll have you know I'm Batman. And I have proof. You never see me and Batman in the same room.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stop at 9.....if she is bloodlust.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: What do you mean?

It's like saying a character only has access to feats from one series. For example, putting Batman in a battle and saying he only gets feats from Detective comics, even though we all know it all happened in the same continuity.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: @artyom: @oreoassassin:

I think Hal is incredibly overrated to like new heights on CV and I think Hulk is underrated really bad on this site.

Like Oreo said he would make it past Wonder Woman even though it has been shown Wonder Woman would body him easily.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hal is incredibly overrated to like new heights on CV and I think Hulk is underrated really bad on this site.

Like Oreo said he would make it past Wonder Woman even though it has been shown Wonder Woman would body him easily.

Damn right Hulk is incredibly underrated on CV.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kingant27

Might stop at Alan Scott, Superman; but should stop at Flash and MMH...

Banemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Banemax

If this was 616 Hulk I'd say he stops there since he can't BFR but Ult Hulk isn't nearly on 616s level. Could stop at Wonder Woman, or really anyone after that. I think he can scrape by to Martian Manhunter if he gets past Wonder Woman.

Edit: To be fair Hulk does get underrated quite a bit from what I've seen (I've visited the site for awhile before making an account) but I don't see Hal being overrated. Lanterns are incredibly powerful and versatile, and Ult Hulk hasn't done anything to my knowledge to warrant putting him in the same category.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he stops at 10

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ariesxmasters

@citizensentry said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Like it's ridiculous, I almost want to say they don't like the character or either they haven't read anything recent with him that he has a main character role in.

Like you know Hal is overrated people are saying he would make it past Wonder Woman even though it was shown she is far superior to him. Overrated.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: @ariesxmasters: I agree and disagree. Hulk is extremely underrated, i do agree. But i dont agree about Hal being overrated. Bloodlusted, Hal is far beyond Super-Man level characters.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Like it's ridiculous, I almost want to say they don't like the character or either they haven't read anything recent with him that he has a main character role in.

Like you know Hal is overrated people are saying he would make it past Wonder Woman even though it was shown she is far superior to him. Overrated.

I know right, Hulk is stated by many to be power incarnate, he has limitless power. he also has one of the best healing factors in all of marvel, etc....

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

@citizensentry said:

@ariesxmasters said:

I know right, Hulk is stated by many to be power incarnate, he has limitless power. he also has one of the best healing factors in all of marvel, etc....

And Hal has the "most powerful weapon in the Universe." That is easily capable of destroying a planet while bloodlusted...except @johnfrank120 wants to use feats from N52 only which hardly puts Hal anywhere as he is downgraded.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CitizenSentry

The title says it all!

1. Cyclops

2. Spiderman

3.Colossus

4.Thing

5. Ultimate Hulk

6.New 52 Aquaman

7.Earth 2 Flash

8. New 52 Alan Scott

9.New 52 WonderWoman

10.New 52 Superman

11. New 52 Barry Allen

12. New 52 MMH

SETTING

RULES

All are bloodlusted.

BEGIN!

Hulk GRB's Hal. Hal is no-more.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman did quite well against him, but that may have been because she was trying to kill him and he was trying to restrain her at first. Regardless Hal doesn't have what it takes to go up with New 52 Superman who seems to be much more powerful than almost everyone else on the earth.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might stop at 5 i know nothing about ultimate hulk,could stop at WW or superman but he doesn't clear.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 cyclops bloodlusted will smash apart any construct the lantern can make considering Hawkman easily done it and in n52 hasn't shown the durability to take a full optic blast

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ariesxmasters

@artyom: @citizensentry: @oreoassassin:

Hulk is extremely underrated, i do agree. But i dont agree about Hal being overrated. Bloodlusted, Hal is far beyond Super-Man level characters.

Hal does get overrated. Just look at the people saying he would make it past New 52 Wonder Woman even though they already fought and Wonder Woman was bodying him at every turn and showed she was the superior all around. Like that is not even debatable.

Hulk get slept on a lot on CV. Like Hulk is really good actually, He is incredibly strong and his strength increases when challenged.

And Hal has the "most powerful weapon in the Universe." That is easily capable of destroying a planet while bloodlusted...except@johnfrank120 wants to use feats from N52 only which hardly puts Hal anywhere as he is downgraded.

I mean were're in the year 2014 and they completely rebooted anyway so what he previously did means nothing in 2014 anyway.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: @citizensentry: @oreoassassin:

Hulk is extremely underrated, i do agree. But i dont agree about Hal being overrated. Bloodlusted, Hal is far beyond Super-Man level characters.

Hal does get overrated. Just look at the people saying he would make it past New 52 Wonder Woman even though they already fought and Wonder Woman was bodying him at every turn and showed she was the superior all around. Like that is not even debatable.

Hulk get slept on a lot on CV. Like Hulk is really good actually, He is incredibly strong and his strength increases when challenged.

Please quit using the term "bodying" it makes no sense and is just flat out annoying to see on every thread. Batman BODIES so and so. Wonder Woman BODIES this person. Please for the love of God knock it off. Hulk if anything gets over rated on CV you guys obviously haven't been on here that long. And Hal wasn't trying to hurt Diana, but she was trying to kill him. Now...how does hulk deal with Hal who will be flying?

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Actually what he did previous to the reboot is still canon to new 52 (somehow) but @johnfrank120 apparently doesn't care.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By johnfrank120
Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: I just needed an excuse to post that meme.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Well I don't tell you how to speak and what to say so I'm going to keep saying what I want. That and Hulk gets looked down on so badly on CV it makes no sense. Also stop making excuses for GL losing. Like he lost he lost, man. Plus pre 52 stuff mean 0 in year 2014.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Well I don't tell you how to speak and what to say so I'm going to keep saying what I want. That and Hulk gets looked down on so badly on CV it makes no sense. Also stop making excuses for GL losing. Like he lost he lost, man. Plus pre 52 stuff mean 0 in year 2014.

Pre 52 doesn't mean 0...it is literally canon...you need to go read more Hulk threads too.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 9 or 10.

mancannon80k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Wait, so New 52 Hal jordan = Pre 52 ?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ariesxmasters

@artyom said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Pre 52 doesn't mean 0...it is literally canon...you need to go read more Hulk threads too.

Why doesn't it mean 0? Because it shows him doing over-powered/ Broken stuff that he can't do now that they nerfed him? Lol. Like GL cannot make it past Diana, that is not even debatable it was shown for a reason. GL is cool and I understand you like the character in all but he cannot hang with Wonder Woman and beyond. Just like I like Starfire a lot, but just because she can't beat Superman or Shazam does that make her look bad? Of course not.

I have read a few Hulk thread or Hulk related threads like She-Hulk and all you do see is people saying how they aren't even that strong and how they get beat easily. It's almost like they don't like the character. The overrated list is like this Superman,Wally West, Flash, Iceman (Why? I have no idea) and Green Lantern they're more but those are just the one's off the top of my head.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dorukesin

with Pre-Flashpoint feats he clears

mancannon80k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mancannon80k

In fairness to Hal, during their fight in JL #11 she struck first and was pretty angry. Hal was trying to contain her mostly, he didn't use his full potential in my opinion. But oh well.

mancannon80k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mancannon80k: apparently however his constructs can be broken by mid tier and street level characters

mancannon80k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mancannon80k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Why doesn't it mean 0? Because it shows him doing over-powered/ Broken stuff that he can't do now that they nerfed him? Lol. Like GL cannot make it past Diana, that is not even debatable it was shown for a reason. GL is cool and I understand you like the character in all but he cannot hang with Wonder Woman and beyond. Just like I like Starfire a lot, but just because she can't beat Superman or Shazam does that make her look bad? Of course not.

I have read a few Hulk thread or Hulk related threads like She-Hulk and all you do see is people saying how they aren't even that strong and how they get beat easily. It's almost like they don't like the character. The overrated list is like this Superman,Wally West, Flash, Iceman (Why? I have no idea) and Green Lantern they're more but those are just the one's off the top of my head.

So from what I gather from this is that you have made it blatantly obvious that you have not read any GL comics. You are also overlooking the context of GL vs Diana. HE WAS NOT TRYING TO HURT HER.

She-Hulk is also not Hulk. She isn't as strong. Trying to justify that Hulk is underrated by using She-Hulk is stupid when people think that Hulk can beat SBP how is that under rated?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at 9 or 10.