Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@houseshm:

Yeah. You should check out his new 52 series written by Beian Buccaletto and drawn by Francis Manapul. They do some really cool things with his powers in there. Plus it's a fun story and great art.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pperspectiveandreality: I would like to see scans of that. I dont think barry can hold down both superman and thor

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

I'm on my phone at the moment. You can check out Barry's new 52 respect thread for proof. Neither of them could touch a blood listed Barry thus allowing him to dump them in the speed force. As far as round 1...niether can touch him unless he allows it so that one should be a draw.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By houseshm

@houseshm:

I'm on my phone at the moment. You can check out Barry's new 52 respect thread for proof. Neither of them could touch a blood listed Barry thus allowing him to dump them in the speed force. As far as round 1...niether can touch him unless he allows it so that one should be a draw.

Superman was able to touch barry when he wasnt bloodlusted

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it possible to escape the speed force? Thor can probably do so since the can teleport through dimensions and stuff like that, and take WW and supes with him.

Otherwise I don't see flash beating these three

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

Yes. And that incident is prior knowledge to Barry entering this fight. Barry will be aware of Supermans speed and Barry will move after than Superman can. Barry has demonstrated Femtosecond reactions since that encounter in the new 52. Superman hasn't displayed anything near that.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed Force dump or bust for Barry

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

Yes. And that incident is prior knowledge to Barry entering this fight. Barry will be aware of Supermans speed and Barry will move after than Superman can. Barry has demonstrated Femtosecond reactions since that encounter in the new 52. Superman hasn't displayed anything near that.

I am aware of that but what can barry do to hurt superman or thor. He does not have IMP. Also do you think barry let superman hit him since he didnt expect it?

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

He can't do any damage. That's why I said draw. I believe Barry was so confident in his abilities that he didn't think it was possible for anyone to touch him so he was intentionally toying with superman and got flicked. Later on in his own series as Barry's powers were developing his sensory neurons proved to react in a Femtosecond.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By houseshm

@houseshm:

He can't do any damage. That's why I said draw. I believe Barry was so confident in his abilities that he didn't think it was possible for anyone to touch him so he was intentionally toying with superman and got flicked. Later on in his own series as Barry's powers were developing his sensory neurons proved to react in a Femtosecond.

Well there is phasing there brain or heart out but would that work?

Do you think this would work on them otherwise speedforce would be only way?

No Caption Provided

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

That would work in te bloodlust round. In the in character one Barry would be more likely to BFR them IMO. But I'd be careful about using that phasing feat as evidence he could take out a vital organ because we have no idea how much damage he caused or if he has enough skill with that ability to grab an organ and then phase it out. I'm sure he'll display that ability more effectively later on down the road but for now I think it's too vague. That's just my opinion on the matter though.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: Justice League vol 1 scans are basically useless because it's five years before The Flash vol 1... where the Flash finally gets control over his ability to amp his perception time.

In that volume he struggles mightily NOT to fight faster than light and was significantly hampered. So current Barry fights most comfortably at ftl and has the reflexes/mental speed to do so with ease.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By houseshm

@pperspectiveandreality said:

@houseshm:

That would work in te bloodlust round. In the in character one Barry would be more likely to BFR them IMO. But I'd be careful about using that phasing feat as evidence he could take out a vital organ because we have no idea how much damage he caused or if he has enough skill with that ability to grab an organ and then phase it out. I'm sure he'll display that ability more effectively later on down the road but for now I think it's too vague. That's just my opinion on the matter though.

Does flash have any way to kill them then. Did his phasing by pass martian manhunter intangibility which would make it really strong dont you think. Is it as good as wally west though then he could do some damage.

No Caption Provided

Although barry is faster than superman in a race he does not have as good control as wally

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also thor one shot pheonix force according to some thor fans

No Caption Provided

and "broke galactus armor" not sure how powerful that is

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

Two rounds

1. In character

2. Blood lusted

added Wonder Woman

he couldn't beat superman alone. how is he going to beat a team?

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is a stump. supe's index finger solos.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry wins I don't know why you thought adding WW would do something. So many people love to say Supes is as fast as Barry because he was able to flick him when he was joking around cocky. Seeing Barry has prior knowledge of Supes he isn't going to be joking around against Supe with his speed.