BFR allowed.

New 52 Versions of Everyone.

Round 1:

Wonder Woman and Aquaman,

Battle is on Themyscirian beach.

Morals are on for Barry, Off for Diana and Arthur

Round 2:

Captain Marvel and Black Adam

Morals are on, but Barry's pissed. Morals off for Billy and Teth. Battle is in Cairo.

Round 3:

Superman and Martian Manhunter

Everyone is morals off. Battle is in Metropolis.

Round 4:

Captain Atom

Both are Morals off. Battle is in Keystone City.

Round 5:

Darkseid

Both are morals off. Barry BFR's Darkseid into the speedforce, the battle takes place there.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

stops at three

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Could stop at three if Manhunter activates his phasing quick enough and mind wipes Barry. (Probably won't.) Most likely stops at four. I'd say Atom's speed is around Flashes but due to Captain Atom's other abilities such as matter manipulation, energy manipulation, etc. he'd take Flash down. Darkseid should be below the Captain by the way. Atom would handle him and everyone else on this list at the same time.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Stops at 3

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 4, barry already showed his phasing is greater than martian manhunter. Darksied should be below captain atom

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at three if Manhunter activates his phasing quick enough and mind wipes Barry. (Probably won't.) Most likely stops at four. I'd say Atom's speed is around Flashes but due to Captain Atom's other abilities such as matter manipulation, energy manipulation, etc. he'd take Flash down. Darkseid should be below the Captain by the way. Atom would handle him and everyone else on this list at the same time.

Though New 52 Captain Atom is virtually a reality warper, Darkseid does seem more powerful. He's a greater threat that Atom. Albeit Atom does have some impressive feats. As for Atom vs Flash, speed is comparable, yes but he's not as fast as Barry. Between Barry's bfr ability into the speedforce where he's "King", phasing, speed mind etc.. So I don't imagine he's a pushover to anyone.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

What resistance has Darkseid (In the New52) shown to matter manipulation? And no, Darkseid in the New52 does not seem that powerful due to a lack of showings. I could make a case for Superman beating him as it stands. And I'd hardly say Flash was faster than Atom. Maybe by a small bit but not to much that Atom couldn't tag him and intangibility should prevent Flash from bring Atom into the speed force.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By houseshm

@the_man_with_questions: Flash can vibrate fast enough to go intangible as well. Flash should beat all of them here without much difficulty except captain atom which would be a toss up.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

Your point is? Intangible beings can't touch intangible beings. Atom can still manipulate his molecules whilst he's intangible and Flash can't do anything.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

What resistance has Darkseid (In the New52) shown to matter manipulation? And no, Darkseid in the New52 does not seem that powerful due to a lack of showings. I could make a case for Superman beating him as it stands. And I'd hardly say Flash was faster than Atom. Maybe by a small bit but not to much that Atom couldn't tag him and intangibility should prevent Flash from bring Atom into the speed force.

Few things here.

1) I have no clue, and neither do you.

2) We know what Anti Monitor thinks of him, don't we?

3) Flash is faster than Atom. Atoms fastest feat was nanosecond, Barry's was femtosecond before he even knew how to use his power properly.

4) Physical touch has nothing to do with Barry's bfr, he does it with his mind. I'm not saying no one's exempt from it by any means, but that's what's worth debating. Plus, Atom's too slow to be intangible before being BFR'd, and even if he phases, Barry was superior to J'onn in that regard. Idk what feats in particular put Atom above either of them in terms of intangibility.

I feel they are properly positioned. Either one is more than formidable for Barry.

This is not a Captain Atom vs Darkseid thread, you'll find that here if you want to debate it.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By houseshm

@the_man_with_questions: That what I said flash beats everyone except captain atom. Also flash has shown to phase people brain out while being intangible.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions said:

@supermanwithatan01:

Few things here.

1) I have no clue, and neither do you.

So were just going to ignore the fact that he hasn't shown resistance to matter manipulation? Okay.

2) We know what Anti Monitor thinks of him, don't we?

Anti-Montior saying he's eating universe to confront Darksied doesn't matter until we have more context unless your saying that Darksied is universal in power and that since the Justice League beat him they must be universal plus.

3) Flash is faster than Atom. Atoms fastest feat was nanosecond, Barry's was femtosecond before he even knew how to use his power properly.

So what about the scan where Atom does multiple things in under a nanosecond?

4) Physical touch has nothing to do with Barry's bfr, he does it with his mind. I'm not saying no one's exempt from it by any means, but that's what's worth debating. Plus, Atom's too slow to be intangible before being BFR'd, and even if he phases, Barry was superior to J'onn in that regard. Idk what feats in particular put Atom above either of them in terms of intangibility.

What are you talking about? Barry phased J'onn while he was still tangible. So I don't see your point. And how does one turning intangible become something to gauge? Atom simply turns intangible. Intangible beings can harm intangible beings.

I feel they are properly positioned. Either one is more than formidable for Barry.

This is not a Captain Atom vs Darkseid thread, you'll find that here if you want to debate it.

Then lets not debate this any further,

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

You said Flash vs Captain Atom was a toss up when its not. Flash simply losses. And cool, Flash can phase people's brains out. Luck for Atom he doesn't need a body or can create a new one.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions:

1) Okay then, using that train of thought: Has Captain Atom ever survived the Omega Effect?

2) I'm referring to the level of threat, you're referring to ABC logic as a weak argument. With that logic, I guess Captain Atom could defeat Anti Monitor easily?

3) Okay? Nanosecond reaction time is not Femtosecond. Thats like comparing 100 years to 100,000 years. What speed feat does he even have outside of his convo with Barry during the nanosecond (sub nanosecond reaction time), that suggest he could even keep up with a morals off Barry?

4) So Atom defeats Barry by not being able to harm him. I stated that Barry would phase through Atom and/or BFR him before he could go offensive. You're implication is that Nathanial is as fast as Barry. Which you have no feats to substantiate the claim outside of his 1 conversation which hardly constitutes such a claim,

5) Good idea. I'm not saying Barry would win vs Cap Atom, nor that Darkseid stomps him, just playing advocate and ensuring this isn't a stomp or spite.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash can beat anyone now ?

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions:

1) Okay then, using that train of thought: Has Captain Atom ever survived the Omega Effect?

He doesn't need to. He can easily become intangible or regenerate

2) I'm referring to the level of threat, you're referring to ABC logic as a weak argument. With that logic, I guess Captain Atom could defeat Anti Monitor easily?

How is my argument weak? I'm only expanding off of your idea. And can you show me Darksied & Anti-Monitor fighting? You make it seem as if they did.

3) Okay? Nanosecond reaction time is not Femtosecond. Thats like comparing 100 years to 100,000 years. What speed feat does he even have outside of his convo with Barry during the nanosecond (sub nanosecond reaction time), that suggest he could even keep up with a morals off Barry?

Only the feat I just mentioned about him doing multiple things at once in under a nanosecond but okay.

4) So Atom defeats Barry by not being able to harm him. I stated that Barry would phase through Atom and/or BFR him before he could go offensive. You're implication is that Nathanial is as fast as Barry. Which you have no feats to substantiate the claim outside of his 1 conversation which hardly constitutes such a claim,

I said Atom was nearly as fast as Barry. And you realize that Atom doesn't need a body to live right?

5) Good idea. I'm not saying Barry would win vs Cap Atom, nor that Darkseid stomps him, just playing advocate and ensuring this isn't a stomp or spite.

You definitely make it seem that way.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely stops at 4

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

You said Flash vs Captain Atom was a toss up when its not. Flash simply losses. And cool, Flash can phase people's brains out. Luck for Atom he doesn't need a body or can create a new one.

Flash can always BFR atom in the speed force. Flash cant kill him though. Also Atom is too slow to hit flash and if flash is intangible he cant harm him.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

Atom can still manipulate Flash's molecules while he's intangible. And the same thing can be said for Atom if he turns intangible.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) I don't think the OE works that way. Since This isn't about Darkseid vs CA so we'll forget explaining the example and we'll move on.

2) Again, a lack of feats doesn't warrant and auto loss.

3) read it.. think about it...

4) Barry doesn't have to exterminate him, he has to knock him out or BFR him.

5) Not necessarily to anyone that follows those threads/ or reads.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Darkseid. Everyone before that gets speed force dumped and vibrated right through.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Darkseid. Everyone before that gets speed force dumped and vibrated right through.

And why wouldn't any of that affect Darkseid

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sy8000

@dondave said:

@highaccuser said:

Because they're already in the speed force...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@highaccuser said:

Doesn't stop him from vibrating him till he explodes

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@highaccuser said:

@dondave said:

@highaccuser said:

For one thing I can't recall an instance where Flash has intentionally made something explode by vibrating through it.

And even if he did, I doubt it would be on someone as durable as Darkseid who has AOE attacks that can one-shot Barry.

Also, didn't you say he stops at 3? Why are you arguing he'd beat Darkseid?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@highaccuser said:

@dondave said:

@highaccuser said:

For one thing I can't recall an instance where Flash has intentionally made something explode by vibrating through it.

And even if he did, I doubt it would be on someone as durable as Darkseid who has AOE attacks that can one-shot Barry.

Also, didn't you say he stops at 3? Why are you arguing he'd beat Darkseid?

He's morals off here. All he needs to do is vibrate on a frequency that causes objects to explode. He actively uses another frequency. As he's morals off here, he won't have a problem going for the Lethal option.

Darkseid can't stop him telepathy while invisible.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

He's morals off here. All he needs to do is vibrate on a frequency that causes objects to explode. He actively uses another frequency. As he's morals off here, he won't have a problem going for the Lethal option.

I'll have to look over my Flash issues, because I don't even think he can do that in the New 52. Again, Darkseid might be too durable for that.

Darkseid has telepathy? No I meant his AOE omega effect.

@highaccuser:

How does he beat Atom?

Speed force dump.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Awesomedude

Stops at 4/5.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

I'll have to look over my Flash issues, because I don't even think he can do that in the New 52. Again, Darkseid might be too durable for that.

Darkseid has telepathy? No I meant his AOE omega effect.

@the_man_with_questions said:

@highaccuser:

How does he beat Atom?

Speed force dump.

In the first issue of his series. After vibrating he accidentally blows a hole in a road and decides not to use that frequency again.

I meant Martian Manhunter has telepathy he can use while invisible.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

In the first issue of his series. After vibrating he accidentally blows a hole in a road and decides not to use that frequency again.

He did that by accident while intending to phase a thug through a wall. I said he's never don so intentionally.

I meant Martian Manhunter has telepathy he can use while invisible.

Barry's faster to the draw and should BFR him before he can react.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Couldn't Atom just leave his body or create duplicates of himself?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he stops at 3. he loses to supes pinky or martian's tp.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Doctor Manhattan.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers