#1 Posted by IamV (107 posts) - - Show Bio

GA has as many and whatever trick arrows he likes.

Batman's got his gadgets.

Deathstroke's got his standard equipment.

Morals: Off.

Till KO/Death.

Who do you think takes this?

#2 Edited by SliverBat (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke would give both of them a hard time and then get beat by a batman after taking GA out of the way.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

a lot of people are gonna say deathstroke solos

#4 Edited by IamV (107 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Ollie and Bruce temporarily team up to take Slade out, they would eventually overwhelm him no? Following that they could proceed to combat one another, who would win between those two in that scenario?

#5 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio

a lot of people are gonna say deathstroke solos

Why wouldn't he? His durability in the new 52 is pretty crazy and his physicals are greater then them both combine.

#6 Edited by mrtaco (38 posts) - - Show Bio

If no team up then deathstroke will win with slight difficulty. But of batman and arrow team up then deathstroke would lose. And before people tell me that batman destroys. Deathstroke beat batman up. And he is a super soilder. And he is a better tactical thinker. I like all three but deathstroke is the victor here.

#7 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade takes this without a doubt.

#8 Edited by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards Deathstroke because he is Immortal and is just as skilled as batman. Also he is a boss...

#9 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is not as skilled as Bruce, he just has advantages that keep them semi even. Slade always operates with no morals while Bruce's are his life. Strip those away then Bruce and Ollie defeat Wilson, then Bruce manhandles Ollie ftw. Morals off Batman, morals on (for Ollie and Bruce at least) probably Slade. Though I could see Arrow biding his time letting the other 2 duke it out then from range trying to take him out.

#10 Posted by IamV (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is not as skilled as Bruce, he just has advantages that keep them semi even. Slade always operates with no morals while Bruce's are his life. Strip those away then Bruce and Ollie defeat Wilson, then Bruce manhandles Ollie ftw. Morals off Batman, morals on (for Ollie and Bruce at least) probably Slade. Though I could see Arrow biding his time letting the other 2 duke it out then from range trying to take him out.

I'm not sure if I agree on the fact that Bruce could manhandle Ollie. Up till now what I've seen of both makes me view them on rather equal standing, it could go either way between the two. Slade on the other hand with his powers seems a bit higher then the two, although I do agree Ollie and Bruce make up for that with their abilities/skills/tools and characteristics.

Now I don't think Slade and Bruce would be stupid enough to allow Ollie to adjust to his favoured range. And that Ollie and Slade would underestimate Bruce's strategy or cqc capabilities. And neither do I think that Ollie and Bruce would underestimate Slade's abilities. I think out of all three of these, they would understand Slade as the more serious threat because of his abilities and the different strategies it lends him. It would come down to Ollie and Bruce in the end, it going either way due to both being relentless when they are in it for the kill.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke>Batman>Green Arrow.

#12 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamv: Agreed for the most part but I wasn't aware Ollie's skill has improved that much in the new 52

#13 Edited by k4tzm4n (36414 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman may be the most skilled and have the most variety, but Deathstroke's physicals and gear (on top of his more than impressive skill) should allow him to win this. Truthfully, Ollie's only a factor if he makes good use of some trick arrows.

Staff
#14 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by k4tzm4n (36414 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#16 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: figures dc would do that, it's not enough they take Wally West away...

#17 Edited by IamV (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: @supermanwithatan01: What do you guys think will happen to Slade now? Where will he go o.O??

@k4tzm4n said:

Batman may be the most skilled and have the most variety, but Deathstroke's physicals and gear (on top of his more than impressive skill) should allow him to win this. Truthfully, Ollie's only a factor if he makes good use of some trick arrows.

I agree with you on Deathstroke, however from what I've seen, Ollie seems pretty even with Bruce and Ollie usually does make wise and strategic use of his trick arrows. I really think after a drawn out fight, he can take this. Bruce and him seem more evenly matched than not. Slade may get overwhelmed them both.

#18 Posted by IamV (107 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering, is it possible for Bruce to receive live tactical updates on who ever he his facing to his cowl via-bat computer?

#19 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamv: It is possible, but he hasn't shown that he can yet in the new 52.

#20 Posted by IamV (107 posts) - - Show Bio

cool well, i remember someone in Bruce's new 52 respect thread mentioning that, if that truly was the case the situation would be quite different