No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

How is that even fair? How far apart do they start?

WorldEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Life is not fair. 25 ft apart.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lizard eats him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just look at the picture of Lizard in the OP and that's how it ends here

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current lizard has crazy speed, durability, reaction time, healing factor and connor's mind....deathstroke has the mind of a tactician, and connor loses most of the animal instinct. so its overwhelming stats and genius intellect vs a more experienced fighter and tactician.....im gonna say the winner is by pure luck whoever gets in that vital hit, which in of itself is gonna be hard cause i cant see connor getting through the armor and i cant see slade tagging connor

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im gonna go with Slade. Nth metal armor and power staff come in handy here.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lizard. Slade only lasts more than a couple minutes due to armor but he's not touching Lizard.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parker is pulling his punches on Lizard the whole time. Slade tags speedsters in a regular basis, his reaction time is more than enough to slice Connor beyond regeneration.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parker is pulling his punches on Lizard the whole time. Slade tags speedsters in a regular basis, his reaction time is more than enough to slice Connor beyond regeneration.

peter wasn't holding back last he fought connor many lives were at stake and he couldn't touch connor...current lizard doesn't have many strength feats cause he's crazy fast, connor was ripping peter apart before the upgrade and liklly would have killed him if his humanity hadn't kicked in

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Can I have some of your crack? It sounds really potent.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman said:

@dimitridkatsis said:

Can I have some of your crack? It sounds really potent.

Can you make a point? You sound really trolling.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lizard.... Don't know if he might get passed the armor though...

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The armor boosts his already formidable speed. He has superhuman agility, and a tactical mind that is superior to Lizards.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Sorry already took it all

Slade slaughters with broken limbs!!

See?!

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Just look at the picture of Lizard in the OP and that's how it ends here

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter has stated he can't afford to pull his punch on Lizard and that was before any of his upgrades.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RenaissanceMan

I think Lizard gets beheaded. A move New 52 Slade uses very often, unlike pre 52.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@dimitridkatsis: Lizard is too tough to be cut apart so quickly, let alone faster than he can regenerate. It won't even slow him down

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268 how tough is too tough? Have you seen what Slade's blades cut through? How fast? DS grabbed some speedster trying to surprise him by feeling the change in the air. You all just making him look so much cause of Spidey having trouble, wasn't there anything that concerned him during their fight or had been through something recently like it's always the case? I admit I don't know about his upgrade.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke has cut the bat plane in half with one swing of his sword. Just saying.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268 how tough is too tough? Have you seen what Slade's blades cut through? How fast? DS grabbed some speedster trying to surprise him by feeling the change in the air. You all just making him look so much cause of Spidey having trouble, wasn't there anything that concerned him during their fight or had been through something recently like it's always the case? I admit I don't know about his upgrade.

It was the other way around. lizard was having a mental breakdown, and was seeing the civilians as his wife and child which distracted and gave Peter the chance to stab him in the brain. Peter was struggling to tag him.

Deathstroke has cut the bat plane in half with one swing of his sword. Just saying.

He was amped on venom when he did that. Granted he did also cut a milatary jets wing off so I don't believe he'll have problems cutting the lizard if he can connect.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a respect thread for lizard somewhere because I want to see how tough and fast he is to handle slade.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Lizard.... Don't know if he might get passed the armor though...

The armor had been bad against piercing weapons.Lizard claws should work greatly.

The Deathstroke tagging DC's speedsters was Pre-New 52 and also PIS.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@eisenfauste said:

Is there a respect thread for lizard somewhere because I want to see how tough and fast he is to handle slade.

I believe there is one on KMC but it doesn't have scans of Lizards most recent fight with Peter.

Lizard after his most recent upgrade wrecks spider-man. Basically blitzes and in addition to that he also gets stabbed in the brain and peter still needs to use webbing to restrain Lizard.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@ninjawarrior268how tough is too tough? Have you seen what Slade's blades cut through? How fast? DS grabbed some speedster trying to surprise him by feeling the change in the air. You all just making him look so much cause of Spidey having trouble, wasn't there anything that concerned him during their fight or had been through something recently like it's always the case? I admit I don't know about his upgrade.

Lizard has had his neck broken and healed in a matter of seconds and Spider-man recently put a harpoon through the Lizard's head and he still remained conscious. He was fast enough to out-right blitz Spider-man and Parker also stated he was stronger than him too.

Basically current Lizard has a very powerful regen factor and outclasses Peter to such a hilarious extent that it required a plot device in order for Parker to win.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Did spider-man already get manhandled at full potential is that why he has bandages? Also is the new version of lizard a bullet timer/has good durability?

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 I'm sorry but Parker seems very confused and indicisive in those scans.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 I'm sorry but Parker seems very confused and indicisive in those scans.

He's not. He's just concerned that he might accidentally kill Connors. And even then he accepted he had to do it. Beyond that he struggled to even touch Lizard.

@jashro44: Did spider-man already get manhandled at full potential is that why he has bandages? Also is the new version of lizard a bullet timer/has good durability?

He did have a fight with Lizard for hours prior to that but that never stopped him from stomping morbius.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Pete did get smacked around a bit as prior to that fight he'd had a brief tussle with Morbius, then a round 1 fight with Lizard (with Morbius helping him), he then had another tussle with Morbius and finally the fight you see before you. Regardless it took both Spider-man and Morbius working together to just temporarily subdue Connor's so he's no joke.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste said:

Yeah Pete did get smacked around a bit as prior to that fight he'd had a brief tussle with Morbius, then a round 1 fight with Lizard (with Morbius helping him), he then had another tussle with Morbius and finally the fight you see before you. Regardless it took both Spider-man and Morbius working together to just temporarily subdue Connor's so he's no joke.

And that was before he got an upgrade in this story arc.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dcandmarvel

Deathstroke could be stronger his Armor is pretty durable but I don't think his sword/guns would be useful because Lizard is fast and he has accelerated healing

its gonna be an interesting fight

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard would eventually win

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

Deathstroke's Armor is pretty durable but I don't think his sword/guns would be useful because Lizard is fast and he has accelerated healing but Deathstroke could be stronger

its gonna be an interesting fight

Deathstroke is not stronger than Lizard.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste said:

Looks to me like the usual trying to help him without getting killed kind of fight, that's not the case here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 said:

@eisenfauste said:

Looks to me like the usual trying to help him without getting killed kind of fight, that's not the case here.

What are you talking about? Spider-man has literally stated he can't hold back on Lizard at all...

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dcandmarvel

@jashro44: i said "could be" how strong is Lizard could Provide some great strength feats of him?

Avatar image for howard_the-duck
Howard_The-Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Lizard gets beheaded. A move New 52 Slade uses very often, unlike pre 52.

No Caption Provided

I think there may be a small difference between regular humans and Lizard regarding durability.

Giving it to Lizard

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@howard_the-duck: Slades swords has cut through the bat fighter, and another jet fighter before, it has also halved a car.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@dimitridkatsis said:

@strider92 said:

@eisenfauste said:

What are you talking about? Spider-man has literally stated he can't hold back on Lizard at all...

If he wasn't holding back he would try to rip his head off. Sticking him with an antidote that might kill him or punching him full force is just his idea of not holding back. Parker just doesn't have it in him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: i said "could be" how strong is Lizard could Provide some great strength feats of him?

Hand books have had lizard before his upgrade to be a 12 tonner all though spider-man stated he is 3X stronger than himself:

No Caption Provided

Again all this is before his current upgrade meaning he's even stronger.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he wasn't holding back he would try to rip his head off. Sticking him with an antidote that might kill him or punching him full force is just his idea of not holding back. Parker just doesn't have it in him.

He isn't capable of ripping lizards head off. He's hurt his hand punching Lizard before. And I don't see your point....Why does Peter even have to try to rip his head off for this to mean Lizard is faster than him? If peter were faster than Lizard he would have reacted to his attacks rather than just get smacked around.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Strider1992

@howard_the-duck: Slades swords has cut through the bat fighter, and another jet fighter before, it has also halved a car.

While I have no doubt it can cut Lizard the only way Slade can take a victory is via decap as stabbing Lizard ain't going to do much:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And tagging someone who runs rings around Spider-man is going to be hard let alone getting him in the head. Whereas the Lizard has multiple ways to win.

Avatar image for howard_the-duck
Howard_The-Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Howard_The-Duck

@eisenfauste: Yes I know. I'm just trying to say comparing regular humans to Lizard is a bad example. Perhaps using these scans instead would of been a better example

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The reason I'm giving it to Lizard isn't because I don't think Slade couldn't cut him, it's because I don't think he could hit him.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By Night4345

@dcandmarvel: He broke and lifted a large tree in his first appearance, lifted a mast of a ship to smack the Human Torch, broke through a concrete wall in the sewers with a piece of wood. These are from before any of his upgrades.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: That comic book looks pretty creepy lol, I wasn't saying slade wins against this version of lizard I was just citing his cutting power. Like I said the writers haven't really given new 52 slade some serious combat speed :/ in most of his battles he goes in with prep and stomps teams like he usually does.