(New 52) Deathstroke vs All Robins

HighlyEvolved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Red Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing, and Damian take on Deathstroke on an abandoned island. Nothing on the island, just sand. Standard equipment, Morals Off.

I say Deathstroke, as he could handle each Robin separately and he said in a Teen Titans arc that he fights better facing multiple opponents.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, this is good. I also say Deathstroke for a couple reasons. First of all, he's Deathstroke. I mean, he killed Lobo. Morals off means he's not gonna think twice about killing kids. If they're completely isolated with nothing on the island, he won't be worrying about Batman and the Justice League coming after him because there won't be any evidence. Deathstroke is gonna enjoy the fight. Deathstroke would disarm Jason as fast as he could, then just bounce between opponents Arkham Origins style. Deathstroke also has the upper hand in weaponry and armor. If this is New 52, he's wearing real armor. Deathstroke brings tons of gadgets as well as some fire arms. I assume Deathstroke is gonna start off with his basic weapons. He'll probably have his trick staff, his promethium sword, two side arms, and armed to the teeth with explosives and knives. He's not gonna think twice about giving them an honorable fight. He'll shoot Red Robin on the spot. Damien and Nightwing can act fast enough to at least not die right away, and Jason has the armor to protect himself. Jason's armor doesn't mean anything when his helmet is knocked off. Well timed slashes gets rid of Damien, and Red Hood just caught a bullet to the throat. Nightwing rushes in, but once his staff (or whatever he's using) is gone, he's playing really safe. Unfortunate for him, because Deathstroke can use Dick's over caution to stay one step ahead of him. Eventually Dick slips up within dodging, and that's all Slade needs.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if the Robins can even hurt Deathstroke in his N52 armor. He takes this without breaking a sweat.

N52 Slade definitely needs to fight N52 Dick Grayson soon. Still wondering why they haven't met or mentioned eachother yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

I'm not sure if the Robins can even hurt Deathstroke in his N52 armor. He takes this without breaking a sweat.

N52 Slade definitely needs to fight N52 Dick Grayson soon. Still wondering why they haven't met or mentioned eachother yet.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Robins.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason hits Slade and Slade explodes

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eisenfauste
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robins. Jason and Dick and tim could do it. Damian would probably die again.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Tim cut Trigon's eye with his wings?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Jason is really powerful now so Robins.

NightwingX012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the Robins. Damien is probably going to die and Tim might get pretty messed up, but between Dick, Jason, and Tim, I think with teamwork they can pull it off. Jason's guns will play a huge role and Dick and Tim can go in. This is Deathstroke, though. Damien's going to get shot as the fight begins, and the other Robins are all going to get some pretty bad wounds, but as long as Jason uses his guns, and they work together, the Robins will win.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13 morpheus_  Moderator

N52 Deathstroke, despite being considerably stronger than his New Earth counterpart and even more durable, severely lacks in efficiency, skill, finesse and tactics. He would likely have issues facing N52 Nightwing alone.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if it was due to residual poison in him from Snakebite, but didn't he struggle against Jason 1 on 1? I don't think he's capable enough to handle all four of them by himself.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By TDK_1997

Slade would have problems with the Robins, especially Dick. Slade so far in the New 52 hasnt impressed me skill wise, while the first Boy Wonder has seeimingly become a better fighter.