• 96 results
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By gokuwarrior

some people need to understand that cheetah's feats in the new 52 prove that she is still a powerhouse and she will take all of these women with ease,her speed alone is too much for them,and cheetah has more than ust speed because she trades blows with wonder woman and superman,plus healing factor and magic claws.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By New_World_Order

I think Cheetah stops that round 5 or clears it.

New 52 Cheetah is a badass :)

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

She takes this.

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

New 52 Cheetah is insanely powerful. I think she clears.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Cheetah is insanely powerful. I think she clears.

pre 52 cheetah can also clear.

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gokuwarrior: I don't know much about her Pre 52 feats, and this is a New 52 thread, so I didn't think that was relevant.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By pooty

Add Monica Rambeau to the list. Then, Cheetah stops at her.

SAY IT LOUD!! SAY IT PROUD!!

@izzr:

that was pis.

she hulk or rogue beats her.

Rogue beats her. Cheetah has no idea what Rogues powers are. she will blitz Rogue. Rogues takes her power and fight is over

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@mightyrearranger said:

Add Monica Rambeau to the list. Then, Cheetah stops at her.

SAY IT LOUD!! SAY IT PROUD!!

@comic_book_fan said:

@izzr:

that was pis.

she hulk or rogue beats her.

Rogue beats her. Cheetah has no idea what Rogues powers are. she will blitz Rogue. Rogues takes her power and fight is over

one short touch from rogue only gives rogue a little portion of the power from the person she touched,she won't have cheetah's full power,and cheetah can kill rogue with one speedblitz.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: on contact Cheetah will freeze. i've never seen someone touch rogue and just keep moving. they are in shock. same with Cheetah

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior: on contact Cheetah will freeze. i've never seen someone touch rogue and just keep moving. they are in shock. same with Cheetah

in shock while rogue's head is on the floor.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

I have not seen her decapitate anyone on Ms. Marvels durability

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@pooty said:

classic ms marvel(50 tonner)who had her skin pierced by a giant snake while cheetah has magical claws that can cut superman.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@pooty said:

classic ms marvel(50 tonner)who had her skin pierced by a giant snake while cheetah has magical claws that can cut superman.

Didn't say Cheetah couldn't. Said she has not. Possible does not equal in character.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By gokuwarrior

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@pooty said:

Didn't say Cheetah couldn't. Said she has not. Possible does not equal in character.

cheetah kills in character,she even kills kids without a problem so she will be taking heads off here,or ripping bodies appart.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By pooty

@gokuwarrior: Cheetah likes to play around. She is willing to kill but rarely(if ever) is her first attack a killing blow

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Barbara.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Barbara.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior: Cheetah likes to play around. She is willing to kill but rarely(if ever) is her first attack a killing blow

sadly rogue can't take attacks from anyone that can trade blows with superman and wonder woman.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By pooty

@gokuwarrior: Flash, Cyborg, Batman all faced her and lived to tell the tale. Rogue has also faced Thor, Hulk and Juggs. So yes, she can survive. If Cheetah is blood lusted she can win. But this is in character so Rogue wins without even moving

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Interesting. Judging by pooty's deduction I'm skeptical if she'll pass Rogue.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior: Flash, Cyborg, Batman all faced her and lived to tell the tale. Rogue has also faced Thor, Hulk and Juggs. So yes, she can survive. If Cheetah is blood lusted she can win. But this is in character so Rogue wins without even moving

rogue will never know what hit her,a full powered hit by somebody going faster than wonder woman will put an end to rogue's live period,i can't believe the way some people treat cheetah on this forum,she is a wonder woman level thread for god sake,nobody here is even close to wonder woman's level.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cheetah is a wonder woman level thread,rogue is dead.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

She clears it the marvel characters aren't fast enough and/or strong enough to put up fight.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord: @gokuwarrior: Cheetah can be as strong as she wants. but if she does not kill rogue in the first attack Rogue wins. Cheetah could have sliced Superman, Flash and Cyborgs throat. but she didn't. she likes to engage her opponents and toy with them. No one Cheetah has faced can stop her with one touch. Cheetahs overconfidence will make her lose to Rouge

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By gokuwarrior

She clears it the marvel characters aren't fast enough and/or strong enough to put up fight.

tell that to pooty,he still thinks rogue wins.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By gokuwarrior

@pooty said:

@the_titan_lord: @gokuwarrior: Cheetah can be as strong as she wants. but if she does not kill rogue in the first attack Rogue wins. Cheetah could have sliced Superman, Flash and Cyborgs throat. but she didn't. she likes to engage her opponents and toy with them. No one Cheetah has faced can stop her with one touch. Cheetahs overconfidence will make her lose to Rouge

one touch won't stop cheetah,one touch doesn't give rogue the full power of her opponent,she had to touch ms marvel many times to drain her whole power,in x-men vs avengers she touched ms marvel once and ms marvel still kept most of her power and she wasn't stuned by the touch,and cheetah is much more durable than ms marvel,ms marvel was still beating rogue after she touched her until rogue was smart and used ice-man power to put her down,so one short contact won't give rogue the win and after the first contact cheetah will know what happens and will kill her in the next move.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord said:

cheetah is a wonder woman level thread,rogue is dead.

lol. God you get so worked-up by mere mentioning of either Cheetah or WW. Chill dude.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Already covered this in post #59. Cheetah will be frozen in shock from one touch. Then Rogue can continue to absorb her powers. In character Cheetah does not initially attack to kill someone with Rogues endurance.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: You could be right on that one. Her over confidence may be a huge factor to her down fall. :)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By gokuwarrior

@the_titan_lord: i'm stating the fact that cheetah is a wonder woman level thread,you go to topics to say cheetah loses without giving any argument.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By pooty

@pooty: You could be right on that one. Her over confidence may be a huge factor to her down fall. :)

I wish someone would post Cheetahs fight with the JL. She had prep. an amp and caught them by surprise. Instead of killing Wally she tore his calf. Instead of killing Superman she bit him. She does not kill initially. Using ABC logic saying "Cheetah can fight WW so she can automatically beat Rogue is wrong. Rogue has a COMPLETELY different powerset from WW. That has to be taken into consideration

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By gokuwarrior

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior: Already covered this in post #59. Cheetah will be frozen in shock from one touch. Then Rogue can continue to absorb her powers. In character Cheetah does not initially attack to kill someone with Rogues endurance.

again,if ms marvel WAS NOT SHOKED BY ROGUE's TOUCH,then cheetah won't be shocked either,ms marvel was completely fine after rogue touched her in x-men vs avengers and she kept having the upper hand against rogue until she used iceman powers,so cheetah won't be shocked and will put rogue down in the next move.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: In avengers vs xmen domino beat Red Hulk and Thing beat namor under water. Using AvX as a basis for an argument is futile. Look at EVERY OTHER TIME Rogue touched someone. They freeze. Their eyes get huge. They can't move. One time in avx does not debunk the MANY times Rogue has frozen people in their tracks

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@the_titan_lord said:

I wish someone would post Cheetahs fight with the JL. She had prep. an amp and caught them by surprise. Instead of killing Wally she tore his calf. Instead of killing Superman she bit him. She does not kill initially. Using ABC logic saying "Cheetah can fight WW so she can automatically beat Rogue is wrong. Rogue has a COMPLETELY different powerset from WW. That has to be taken into consideration

It's a fan based battle. People tend to ignore certain aspect of a character. lol. But in any situation you have a point.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior: In avengers vs xmen domino beat Red Hulk and Thing beat namor under water. Using AvX as a basis for an argument is futile. Look at EVERY OTHER TIME Rogue touched someone. They freeze. Their eyes get huge. They can't move. One time in avx does not debunk the MANY times Rogue has frozen people in their tracks

i their first encounter ms marvel was not shocked either,she lost because she kept attacking rogue allowing rogue to have more and more contact,there are many examples of rogue touching somebody once,and still losing the fight,she does not put everybody down in one touch and you know it,and here she won't be the one touching,cheetah will touch her at super speed,with her speed the contact will last less than a second,so it's not enough to stun her to the pojnt that rogue can go and touch her.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@the_titan_lord said:

It's a fan based battle. People tend to ignore certain aspect of a character. lol. But in any situation you have a point.

wonder woman is way more powerful than rogue and you know it,i their first encounter ms marvel was not shocked either,she lost because she kept attacking rogue allowing rogue to have more and more contact,there are many examples of rogue touching somebody once,and still losing the fight,she does not put everybody down in one touch and you know it,and here she won't be the one touching,cheetah will touch her at super speed,with her speed the contact will last less than a second,so it's not enough to stun her to the pojnt that rogue can go and touch her.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord: i'm stating the facts,you go to topics to say cheetah loses without giving any argument.

Haven't you been already warned about your habit of engaging people who doesn't share your opinion? You really should let things like this "GO".

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@the_titan_lord: i'm stating the facts,you go to topics to say cheetah loses without giving any argument.

Haven't you been already warned about your habit of engaging people who doesn't share your opinion? You really should let things like this "GO".

i'm not fighting,i didn't insult you,this topics are here to debate,for me it's a fact that cheetah is a wonder woman level thread,that is why i don't understand why you sell her short,as long as i don't insult anybody i'm not doing something wrong.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@the_titan_lord said:

I'm not a fan of either nor am I trying to get a favorite character some hype. But I see your point. I'm sure we all have seen rogue making instant contact to Thor, Juggs, Silver Samurai etc and they immediately paused and are traumatized. I have no reason to believe this will be any different.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By gokuwarrior

@pooty:cheetah will make contact for less than a second,she won't be shocked and rogue doesn't beat everybody touch her,why some people still think that one touch and rogue wins?,that is not the case at all.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord said:

@gokuwarrior said:

i'm not fighting,i didn't insult you,this topics are here to debate,for me it's a fact that cheetah is a wonder woman level thread,that is why i don't understand why you sell her short,as long as i don't insult anybody i'm not doing something wrong.

*Sigh*.. I'm not selling anybody short here. Just back-off away from me. I don't want any unnecessary warnings. You have been caught trolling me once. So I'd advice you to stop.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@the_titan_lord said:

@pooty said:
@the_titan_lord said:

I'm not a fan of either nor am I trying to get a favorite character some hype. But I see your point. I'm sure we all have seen rogue making instant contact to Thor, Juggs, Silver Samurai etc and they immediately paused and are traumatized. I have no reason to believe this will be any different.

I see your point. Good luck in this thread. =)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By pooty

@pooty:,why some people still think that one touch and rogue wins?

For the same reason people think Cheetah always attacks with Wonder Woman level strength

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By pooty

@pooty said:
@the_titan_lord said:

@pooty said:
@the_titan_lord said:

I see your point. Good luck in this thread. =)

The debate is getting repetitive already. Nothing more to say. TTYL

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@pooty:,why some people still think that one touch and rogue wins?

For the same reason people think Cheetah always attacks with Wonder Woman level strength

rogue hasn't been able to win all her fights for getting skin contact so why would i believe that a less than a second skin contact would make cheetah go down?.