Owlman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both are in characther:

Batman moral on and Owlman has none.

Since they are brothers from a different universe and we all know their love for prep, let's give them a month

who wins?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stalemate

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

Bruce

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jacthripper

@dondave:

They are dimensional counterparts, and cannot effectively beat each other without figuring out how they would lose to the other. If batman had the insider suit owlman would devise an equivalent. They are two sides of the same coin. Owlman will kill, bruce wont. But because of this, owlman has most likely put marginally less effort in h2h. There can be no clear winner because they contradict each other in morals, but are matched in skill

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gabranth

I'd like to throw this in the mix:

A crazed Thomas Wayne Jr from Earth-Prime who was "The court of Owls" Owlman almost killed Batman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Crime Syndicate Owlman seems more focused and tactital... and much scarier

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper They aren't counterparts. Owlman is Thomas Wayne not Bruce Wayne. He killed the Bruce Wayne of his universe. And so what if they're counterparts. It doesn't mean they both experienced or learnt the same things.

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@jacthripper They aren't counterparts. Owlman is Thomas Wayne not Bruce Wayne. He killed the Bruce Wayne of his universe. And so what if they're counterparts. It doesn't mean they both experienced or learnt the same things.

Exactly. Thomas Wayne Jr. of Earth Prime fought Batman in the Court of Owl story arc.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabranth So what? You can't just attribute feats to alternate versions of characters from their mainstream version.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: not as in theyre both bruce, but that they represent opposite ideals and scenarios

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gabranth

@dondave said:

@gabranth So what? You can't just attribute feats to alternate versions of characters from their mainstream version.

True. We haven't seen much of Crime Syndicate Olwman but they fight the same way and use the same tactics as seen in his origin story. I was just pointing out that he a "sane?" calculated version of the crazed Earth prime Thomas Wayne with the same level of skills. I'm just speculating that makes him deadlier.

That's why I have mixed feelings about Forever Evil. I can't shake the feeling that we won't get that epic battle between the 2 of them

At least the both of them could do this :)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided