New 52 Batman vs Unicron (TFTM 1986)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatgirlCC

Yes I know this thread is based on the locked one and is kind of funny: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-unicron-1567204/

But I feel the previous one is a little unfairly locked, although Wenjun Chew, the OP of the original thread, could've made it a bit clearer during the arguments. New 52 Batman has lately proved that his prep is planetary level. And moreover, for this thread I'm using TFTM Unicron, which is much weaker and is merely a moon-sized robot.

So here are the much fairer conditions for this fight:

• Batman is New 52 version.
  • Batman has 1 year of prep and has access to all resources available to him, which was used by him throughout the entire New 52 history.
  • Batman throughout the 1 year of prep has intel on the inside structures in Unicron - Where are the vital organs, what does each of the organs do, etc etc.
  • Batman gets access to a Quintesson ship as seen in the movie.
  • Batman also had the Justice League to help him mass-produce 5,000 GI Batman-robots as seen in Batman Incorporated for the purposes of this fight.
  • Batman has help from Tim Drake, Nightwing (Dick Grayson), and Alfred (In the batcave, assisting with admin work). The Justice League for some reason, will be occupied with fighting an Earth-bound threat so they will not be helping Batman here.
  • Unicron is arriving on the Earth's moon and will soon be busy trying to destroy it for some reason, so its up to Batman to stop him.
  • In-character, and no BFR allowed. Batman however, is willing to kill Unicron.
  • Winner via opponent's knock out, incapacitation, or death.

So what do you think Batman would do that allows him to defeat Unicron, if possible? This is NOT A SPITE THREAD, but a scenario for you guys to go through and think about.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By comicace3

You felt the previous was unfairly locked eh?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Batman wins in my opinion and well hes the goddamn BatGod

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: yes. Wenjun was insisting only on Movie Unicron and gave Batman a lot of prep. He never made it clear enough on the specific conditions and resources Batman can have access to though, which is why many thought it was a stomp.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is some sort of X-mas joke right. The one thing THE ONLY THING that can stand in Unicron's way is the Autobot Matrix of Leadership:

Loading Video...

Then the Autobots blew up a moon while he was eating it and it didn't even slow him down. I don't care if you give him a 100 year prep Batman is not stopping him.

Loading Video...

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talk'n 'bout that chew life

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Frisky4

Batgirl wins.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthsmightiest: Unicron's eye got stabbed by a Quintesson ship, the Autobots destroyed his other eye by simply driving through it on their exit, Unicron's digestive system was also wrecked by Daniel, so what were you saying about Matrix being Unicron's only weakness?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bluejay4

@batgirlcc: The chew runs through you my daughter.