New-52 Batman vs Punisher

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Look at the fifth panel, look at the small distance between batman and joker, obviously batman ran to him and got close. Now look on the sixth panel how close the explosion was to the joker.
Look at the fifth panel, look at the small distance between batman and joker, obviously batman ran to him and got close. Now look on the sixth panel how close the explosion was to the joker.

@force_echo: You give me no choice and you have made me go to a respect thread. lol. I highly doubt that you have read that comic when you deny the fact that he tanked a missile even when there is evidence to the contrary.

He did tank the missile wether you like it or not. I remember that story arc so well that it isn't even funny.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@force_echo: It went over 200 MPH, but batman dodges them. This man cut it in half.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Batman stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@darkhunter89: ..nice, you necro'd a ridiculous mismatch.

• Punisher's equipment: 2 glocks (2 clips each), 3 grenades and 1 ak47 (2 clips).
  • Standard equipment for Batman.
  • They start 15 meters apart.
  • The fight takes place in a dark area in Gotham.

I mean..... really OP? Really?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

15 meters ?

Punisher kills Batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you limit Punisher like that against someone like Batman? Doesn't even make any sense at all.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: His jaw isn't. With the accuracy of the Punisher and his habit to tag speedsters it's a peace of cake.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: ..nice, you necro'd a ridiculous mismatch.

• Punisher's equipment: 2 glocks (2 clips each), 3 grenades and 1 ak47 (2 clips).
  • Standard equipment for Batman.
  • They start 15 meters apart.
  • The fight takes place in a dark area in Gotham.

I mean..... really OP? Really?

lol

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce every time handily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: His jaw isn't. With the accuracy of the Punisher and his habit to tag speedsters it's a peace of cake.

Batman still wins

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher is no where on Batman level / Ubran, city, air, water or ground. tatical strength or durabily tech or even will or hope. Punishers loses .

I wont say a Stomp but its a bashing

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps. I think Batman wins against Punisher in most cases, but don't give Punisher such ridiculously crappy equipment.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Batman would win a fight, but what would really be interesting about the meeting of these two would be the talks they have about the ethics of killing.

Wayne: "If you kill them you're just as bad as they are."

Castle: "I know."

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Batman can probably make a dash towards Punisher while covering his face with his gloves and throwing a few distractions. As soon as he reaches his destination, Frank won't be able to hold Bruce off much longer.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

Batman still wins

The only thing that the Punisher wins is some visibility to make a clean shot.

With his actual gear it's easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Dark gotham and Batman the stealth expert? Oh, and wearing armor making him virtually immune to all of Punisher's armaments? Yeah, Punisher definitely wins here.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Dark gotham and Batman the stealth expert? Oh, and wearing armor making him virtually immune to all of Punisher's armaments? Yeah, Punisher definitely wins here.

A kevlar armor makes you virtually immune to anything.
His durability is finite and it's a volatile defense...

Even if he don't touch a vital point on the first shot Batman will be stun in the best case, then he just have to finish the job.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Yeah, Batman doesn't wear kevlar. Bullets bounce off his armor with literally no effect, and he can dodge them, or parry them with his gauntlets.

Anyways, he won't be planning to get shot, he'll be planning to vanish, get close, and kill Punisher. Or since it's no morals, throw an explosive batarang and smear him across the wall.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: Yeah, Batman doesn't wear kevlar. Bullets bounce off his armor with literally no effect, and he can dodge them, or parry them with his gauntlets.

Anyways, he won't be planning to get shot, he'll be planning to vanish, get close, and kill Punisher. Or since it's no morals, throw an explosive batarang and smear him across the wall.

It has always been Kevlar and it does now too.

http://www.comicvine.com/bat-suit/4055-55745/

He will be shot in the face before he can run away :

No Caption Provided

He tagged burnout who's a bullet timer AND a speedster

http://www.comicvine.com/burnout/4005-11587/

No Caption Provided

Shot Spiderman

No Caption Provided

And 2 times more.

If Franck wants to kill Bruce.
Bruce is dead.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: That says that it started as kevlar, it is obviously not kevlar in the traditional sense, at least. Bullets bounce off with zero effect, meaning his mouth is his only target area. Plus, those scans are very impressive to be sure. But he simply won't shoot Batman in the mouth right away, some will get parried or dodged. Batman will disappear into the alleys and rooftops, ambush Frank, and kill him. In addition, his reflexes are better, meaning he can use batarangs to hit Punisher, stunning him, before being shot.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see a recent scan of Punisher tagging Spiderman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By jashro44

@patrat18 said:

I would love to see a recent scan of Punisher tagging Spiderman.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: That says that it started as kevlar, it is obviously not kevlar in the traditional sense, at least. Bullets bounce off with zero effect, meaning his mouth is his only target area. Plus, those scans are very impressive to be sure. But he simply won't shoot Batman in the mouth right away, some will get parried or dodged. Batman will disappear into the alleys and rooftops, ambush Frank, and kill him. In addition, his reflexes are better, meaning he can use batarangs to hit Punisher, stunning him, before being shot.

Actually not ^^

His reflexes are not better.

He is 15 meters away.

An AK-47 shoot through Kevlar like it's butter.

I picture you the scene with a video :

Loading Video...

The first to get a vital point wins the fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Damn, lol.

Frank has hit targets as small as Batman's exposed jaw before, and he has hit moving targets as fast or faster than Batman before - but he has never done both at the same time. Punisher shooting Batman's jaw while Batman is trying to avoid being shot would be an outlier compared to what Frank has shown in the past. Hitting a moving target that small is never going to happen for any kind of majority, if at all.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: This is not your war. Was Spidey trying to beat him or what?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Actually, they are. He can move before Frank gets a shot off. When has Frank ever bullettimed?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Damn, lol.

@realitywarper said:

Frank has hit targets as small as Batman's exposed jaw before, and he has hit moving targets as fast or faster than Batman before - but he has never done both at the same time. Punisher shooting Batman's jaw while Batman is trying to avoid being shot would be an outlier compared to what Frank has shown in the past. Hitting a moving target that small is never going to happen for any kind of majority, if at all.

I proved that I am right in the scans.
Look at them again.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Actually, they are. He can move before Frank gets a shot off. When has Frank ever bullettimed?

Look at the scans omfg.

Bulletimed....

Seriously.

I posted 3 scans.

Are you lazy ?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44: This is not your war. Was Spidey trying to beat him or what?

Yea he was trying to beat him. To be fair in issue one its made pretty clear that Peter could beat Frank pretty easily. Only reason he didn't was plot mostly.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By patrat18

@jashro44: Sooo It was bad writing? Cuz...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Those are accuracy feats, very impressive ones at that. Not reflex feats. Batman can get out of line of sight using both his speed and stealth abilities before he gets shot at, and definitely before he gets shot in the mouth.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: Those are accuracy feats, very impressive ones at that. Not reflex feats. Batman can get out of line of sight using both his speed and stealth abilities before he gets shot at, and definitely before he gets shot in the mouth.

They are at 15 meters from each others in plain sight.

Shooting bullets is faster than trowing Batrangs...

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: The Punishers rounds are doing nothing here..... This is New 52 Bats... The Punisher could pull all 3 grenade pins and literally hand em to bats-- all that does is minus the 3 grenades from The Punishers inventory.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By RealityWarper

@grim187 said:

@realitywarper: The Punishers rounds are doing nothing here..... This is New 52 Bats... The Punisher could pull all 3 grenade pins and literally hand em to bats-- all that does is minus the 3 grenades from The Punishers inventory.

It's a kevlar armor.

Batman dies.

EDIT :

In order to block AK-47 regular bullets, a ceramic plate must be insered to block them.
Batman use triple kevlar to keep some freedom in movements

Loading Video...

And Franck Castle is used to tag speedsters and other superhumans beings.

They are 15 meters away.

The Punisher can shoot faster and with more accuracy than Batman can throws his Batrangs.

Do the maths.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grim187 said:

It's a kevlar armor.

Batman dies.

@realitywarper Where do you get that the New 52 Bats is using Kevlar????????????

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Grim187

@patrat18 said:
No Caption Provided

Batman is bullet proof. The guy doesn't even try to dodge bullets in the new 52.

@realitywarper Since this is just your run of the mill Kevlar....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grim187: Yes.
There is only showings against 9 mm bullets. Except for the guy shooting his gloves, but the gloves are armored so it's different than shooting the suit....

The AK-47 is really more powerful than a regular gun.

I proved it in the video.

It goes through bulletproff vest like if it was butter.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper So you attempting to persuade me that Batman goes down to 7.62×39mm rounds but not this....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grim187: The Joker has no protection and is unharmed by the explosion so it not definitly a powerful one.

And yes Batman dies to 7.62×39mm rounds but not this....

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grim187: The Joker has no protection and is unharmed by the explosion so it not definitly a powerful one.

And yes Batman dies to 7.62×39mm rounds but not this....

@realitywarper: You are being highly illogical... Them rounds aren't doing anything. You're trying to apply real life to comics, that's your rebuttals biggest flaw. There are multiple scans of heroes/villains using powerful attacks and not harming their surroundings. Your telling me that 7.62x39mm rounds are doing more dmg than a rocket launcher. If thats the case, why are they even using rocket launchers in comics? Aks do far more dmg.... You don't even acknowledge New 52 Batmans armor, you have repeatedly called it Kevlar lol.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grim187: Nope I am logical.
You are the one putting Batman in the podium pretending that nothing can pierce his suit.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I'm stating nothing that the OP gave him can pierce bats suit. You just told me that AK rounds put out more damage than a rocket launcher lmfao. This is a unbalanced stomp. I rather believe in the whole "acid pellets beat punisher" than your AK one, and that's only because its more logical lol.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grim187 said:

@realitywarper: I'm stating nothing that the OP gave him can pierce bats suit. You just told me that AK rounds put out more damage than a rocket launcher lmfao. This is a unbalanced stomp. I rather believe in the whole "acid pellets beat punisher" than your AK one, and that's only because its more logical lol.

I didn't say that. And a rocket launcher pierce tanks, you are the one saying that Batman's suit is more resistant thank a tank shell. ^^

Actually the scan you provided shows an explosion, if it was a rocket both the Joker and Batman would have died.

Nope.
The most logical issue is that Batman is shot by the Punisher and dies.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grim187 said:

I didn't say that. And a rocket launcher pierce tanks, you are the one saying that Batman's suit is more resistant thank a tank shell. ^^

Actually the scan you provided shows an explosion, if it was a rocket both the Joker and Batman would have died.

Nope.

The most logical issue is that Batman is shot by the Punisher and dies.

@realitywarper: once again your applying real life to a comic lol. This is a 10/10 for bats, idk how you see that the punisher simply shoots batman and wins. I can't even tell if your being serious or just trolling. I refuse to debate with you anymore given that you don't even slightly show to acknowledge New 52 bats armor. Regardless of our debate, bats still wins by majority. You have completely failed to show otherwise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman WINS.

Batsuit capabilities:

Contact Lenses

1. Computer Link (can acess remotely the Batcomputer)
  2. Computer analysis
  3. Transmitter/Receiver audio and video
  4. Zoom/Magnifying capabilities
  5. Facial recognition algorithms (including lipreading capabilities)
  6. Lie Detector
  7. Eletromagnetic spectrum vision (thermal,sonar,x-ray and night vision)

Cowl

1. Special lock pick (Bruce is the only that can take it off)
  2. Extra Lenses (Eletromagnetic spectrum vision capabilities)
  3. Spectrum analysis
  4. Earpiece (which enhanced his auditory senses)
  5. Has recorded (and has stored) all of previous missions in Cowl Archives
  6. High Intensity Strobes in order to protect against Poison Ivy's pheromone control and reset the short term memory.
  7. Can connect and receive phones calls.

Gloves/Gauntlet

1. Can take and run DNA/Chemical samples
  2. Can emit electric shocks (capable of frying nerves)
  3. Wrist laser
  4. High-velocity batrope
  5. Shoot out the forearm spikes
  6. Shoot out Bolas-like weapons
  7. Shoot out mini batrangs
  8. Shoot out micro smoke pellets,tranquilizer darts and anesthetic gas
  9. Can hack other computers

Body armor

1. Bulletproof
  2. Fireproof
  3. Resistant to medium level shocks
  4. Resistant to concentrated acid
  5. Resistant to extreme pressures

Cape

1. Fireproof
  2. Act as a glider

Utility Belt

1. Stores gadgets
  2. EMP emitter
  3. Energy deflector
  4. Demagnetizer

Gadgets

1. Batrangs (Sharp,Explosives,Acid,Cryogenic,Heat and Electric)
  2. Acid capsule
  3. Sonic disruptor
  4. Sonic grenades
  5. Micro propulsor
  6. Freeze grenades
  7. Absorbing capsules
  8. Magnets
  9. Speakers
  10. Pheromone Capsules
  11. Subsonic emitters
  12. Overheat device
  13. Laser cutter
  14. Heat based knuckles
  15. Tracking devices
  16. Grapplin gun
  17. Electrical sticks
  18. Sonic Gun
  19. Hard light gun
  20. Anti-fire/radiation foam gun
  21. Re-breather mask (automatically adjust to different oxygen levels to avoid toxicity)

Boots

1. Enable to walk on walls
  2. Shoot out micro flashbangs
  3. Blades enable to walk on areas cover by ice.

See? Batman is bulletproof. He wins. And the all mighty Punisher loses.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89:
The suit has a finite resistance against damage like every kevlar suit.
Even it is tripled it don't protect against an AK-47.

@grim187: You proved yourself that the batsuit only protects against 9 mm rounds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers