#1  Edited By ZeroPlus
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

• New-52 Batman.
  • Regular Punisher.
  • Morals off.
  • Punisher's equipment: 2 glocks (2 clips each), 3 grenades and 1 ak47 (2 clips).
  • Standard equipment for Batman.
  • They start 15 meters apart.
  • The fight takes place in a dark area in Gotham.
Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman with minimal ease. Or at least in my opinion.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman doesn't even give Punisher a chance.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher can't even tag Batman whereas Bats has too many ways to drop him.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite. New 52 suit is a crisis type Exo suit. And the only weapons that Punisher has would not even get through the Automatic face protection. Yes, his face can be protected from bullets automatically now. Ugh,

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dayum I need to get back into Batman!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins so easily it's a borderline stomp.

Despite Punisher's impressive feats over the course of his career, Bruce is just on a different level.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batstomp

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Still Batman easily. Daredevil has beaten Frank for a solid majority in most of their fights and Matt wasn't using a gun, just his superior H2H skill, baton and good use of stealth. Batman has better fighting skills than Daredevil, better gear to nullify Frank's weapons and is definitely superior at stealth than Daredevil is. Even with just New 52 feats, Frank doesn't really stand much of a chance against the latest version of Batman either.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@senglord said:

This is spite. New 52 suit is a crisis type Exo suit. And the only weapons that Punisher has would not even get through the Automatic face protection. Yes, his face can be protected from bullets automatically now. Ugh,

Really?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@senglord: It must've been from Tony Daniel's Detective run,he went overboard with all the tech upgrades.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Probably Batman, but people are kinda lowballing The Punisher's marksmanship.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce wrecks

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Batman wins. But it's not a stomp.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman but people are underestimating Frank

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

So who has New 52 Batman dodged bullets from?

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batards errwhere >.>

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarecrow with a weird double barreled blunderbuss and a pit trap oneshotted Batman in Batman:Dark Knight.

While I'd give Batman a majority Punisher doesn't just roll over.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman 7/10, every fight being hard.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Batman with little trouble.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Still Batman easily. Daredevil has beaten Frank for a solid majority in most of their fights and Matt wasn't using a gun, just his superior H2H skill, baton and good use of stealth. Batman has better fighting skills than Daredevil, better gear to nullify Frank's weapons and is definitely superior at stealth than Daredevil is. Even with just New 52 feats, Frank doesn't really stand much of a chance against the latest version of Batman either.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Batstomp

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

hahahahahahahhahaahahahahah you guys,,,now I understand why people hate you hardcore Bat-Fanboys.....ugh

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@senglord said:

batstomp if this is true

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yawn. Batman isn't stomping.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Morals off Batman throws acid in his face.

No Caption Provided

In a stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Except that Punisher and Batman start 50 feet apart, Punisher won't be monologuing to Batman or listening to it, has guns and grenades and should be quite capable of causing him some bother. But hey, if we all want to believe that Frank is some slow mook who will walk into an acid pellet like a moron, then so be it.

I find it far more plausible that he would shoot or dodge the pellets, personally.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

Is his suti actually Crysis level? I highly doubt it, it's just bulletproof.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Except that Punisher and Batman start 50 feet apart, Punisher won't be monologuing to Batman or listening to it, has guns and grenades and should be quite capable of causing him some bother. But hey, if we all want to believe that Frank is some slow mook who will walk into an acid pellet like a moron, then so be it.

I find it far more plausible that he would shoot or dodge the pellets, personally.

If you were paying attention....those acid capsules were inside the batarang........Frank's gettin hit whether you like it or not.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Batman is the same as Pre 52 Batman, of course he stomps.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Black_Arrow

Batman wins easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

If you were paying attention....those acid capsules were inside the batarang........Frank's gettin hit whether you like it or not.

It's not a case of whether I like it or not. It's a case of if it warrants Batman stomping. And frankly (pardon the pun) I don't find it likely that Batman is going to land that acid on someone who can dodge a harpoon after it was fired while swimming underwater, can react to Captain America's shield throw, or shoot Daredevil's billy club mid-flight. All he needs to do is roll to the side and shoot the batarang as it's halfway toward it's destination, and the acid will either fall short or go past Frank.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Batman is the same as Pre 52 Batman, of course he stomps.

WRONG! He has better standard gear this time around ;)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days said:

@i_like_swords said:

It's not a case of whether I like it or not. It's a case of if it warrants Batman stomping. And frankly (pardon the pun) I don't find it likely that Batman is going to land that acid on someone who can dodge a harpoon after it was fired while swimming underwater, can react to Captain America's shield throw, or shoot Daredevil's billy club mid-flight. All he needs to do is roll to the side and shoot the batarang as it's halfway toward it's destination, and the acid will either fall short or go past Frank.

Wrong...Batman can catch Frank at ANY point with a batarang, his speed and reaction feats outweigh Frank's and he has achieved better throwing accuracy feats. Frank wont be able to shoot Bruce in the first place and even if he did he's hitting bullet proof armor, all Bruce has to do is close the distance (which should only take seconds) and throw some acid at the guy from a range he will not be able to handle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@i_like_swords said:

Wrong...Batman can catch Frank at ANY point with a batarang, his speed and reaction feats outweigh Frank's and he has achieved better throwing accuracy feats. Frank wont be able to shoot Bruce in the first place and even if he did he's hitting bullet proof armor, all Bruce has to do is close the distance (which should only take seconds) and throw some acid at the guy from a range he will not be able to handle.

What would those speed and reaction feats be? Good thing Frank isn't throwing anything, then. Frank has better accuracy feats with a firearm. Whether they outweigh Batman's with a batarang remains to be seen. Frank has

• Tagged Daredevil
  • Tagged Spider-Man after studying his movement patterns
  • Shot Spider-Man's webshooters off while free-falling
  • Shot Spider-Man with a shotgun (rubber bullets)
  • Shot Wolverine with a shotgun while he was actively trying to dodge it
  • Tagged Daken repeatedly in CQC with a handgun
  • Tagged a speedster (Burnout) moving at Mach 2 with a handgun (bullets that were moving slower than the speedster)
  • Shot the tip of someone's thumb off while they were holding a detonator
  • Shot Daredevil's billy club off a ricochet

So why can't Frank tag New 52 Batman? I mean I'm not disputing the bulletproof armor, I just don't see how Frank is totally incapable of tagging Batman even once out of 10 fights between them, when he's tagged faster people before.

If you really think Batman is going to sprint up to Punisher without meeting any kind of resistance, and easily throw acid in his face for a laugh, you're going to need to do some convincing.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this thread has actually decreased my brain cell count. LOL.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins so easily it's a borderline stomp.

Despite Punisher's impressive feats over the course of his career, Bruce is just on a different level.

Jmarshmallow

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 juiceboks  Moderator

You could atleast give Frank a knife..guns and grenades aren't very effective Bruce's new armor.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can tank everything Frank throws at him just by standing there. Then acid in his is easy after Frank is shicked by how effective Batsuit is.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

Is his suti actually Crysis level? I highly doubt it, it's just bulletproof.

He was able to hold onto the edge of a jet turbine while Lincoln Marsh was monologuing for a page and some. Or at least reading his rant made it feel like a page and a half. There is also the fight with Cobb. I thought that Bruce was upped in his baseline physicals, but remembered him saying that his suit was out of power when he blew up Lincoln Marsh the first time to get out of the turbine.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By w0nd

@anjales said:

hahahahahahahhahaahahahahah you guys,,,now I understand why people hate you hardcore Bat-Fanboys.....ugh

i don't hate or like batman, but the typical "hahahahaahaha" followed by the fan boy comments don't really do ou justice either. I mean why do you think people who are voting batman are fanboys? Like someone else pointed out frank has been beaten up by DD, not to mention the suit a lone is pretty bad ass...