SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SOG7dc

Standard equip.

They start off on opposite sides of Gotham and they both look up and see the bat signal in the sky. They get in their bat-mobiles and meet eachother at opposite ends of the street. Immidiatley dumbfounded at eachother they get out and try to talk. 52 Batman quickly realizes that Allstar Is insane and a danger to Gotham. And Allstar is always ready for a fight. Who would win?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok. I'll Start.

Batman wins. There's No way Batman can put up a fight against Batman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

I could see New 52 Batman taking it.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SOG7dc

i think this would be fun as hell to watch.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why can't he just be called Batman...no more, no less.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: because batman could mean pre-52, or new 52 and i thought i needed to clarify

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@ancient_0f_days: because batman could mean pre-52, or new 52 and i thought i needed to clarify

they're the f*cking same

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever can scream "IM BATMAAAAAAAN" Louder!

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

Standard equip.

They start off on opposite sides of Gotham and they both look up and see the bat signal in the sky. They get in their bat-mobiles and meet eachother at opposite ends of the street. Immidiatley dumbfounded at eachother they get out and try to talk. 52 Batman quickly realizes that Allstar Is insane and a danger to Gotham. And Allstar is always ready for a fight. Who would win?

If you were to Say Earth 31 Batman (Batman Year One, All Star, Dark Knight Returns, Dark Knight Strikes Again, Batman Spawn) can use all feats combined in his All Star prime body, then we can debate. As it is All Star does not have the feats.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

Standard equip.

If you were to Say Earth 31 Batman (Batman Year One, All Star, Dark Knight Returns, Dark Knight Strikes Again, Batman Spawn) can use all feats combined in his All Star prime body, then we can debate. As it is All Star does not have the feats.

he has plenty imo but ill change it

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

bump

Earth 31 Batman wins.

He is not only more deadly, but has no morals in possible maiming or even to a degree kill shots. He does not cross the line to kill, but he did have sex with Black Canary while criminals were burning alive 20 feet away.

His gear and skill is easily on par with todays New 52 Batman.

The God**** Batman wins.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: great he has a damaged personality,this E-31 Batman has no feats of strength, skill, speed, durability or even gear that come close to mainstream Batman ...... honestly he doesn't even have a shot.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

New 52 Batman punches him for 28 hours straight.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By TDK_1997

Earth 31 Batman would lose this badly.New 52 takes the majority in almost every single aspect.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

But seriously, there's nothing E-31 Batman can do to win this fight. N52 Batman's better at pretty much everything. Prep might even the odds a bit, but a random encounter is going to end badly for Millerman.

Prep? I assume because of his Dark Knight Strikes Again feats, which were mostly Prep work?

@tdk_1997 said:

Earth 31 Batman would lose this badly.New 52 takes the majority in almost every single aspect.

I doubt that. When we look at Earth 31 Batman, he is very close, if not better, than New 52 in areas.

Earth 31 Strength.

1) Batman after coming out of a 10 year retirement, and at the age of 55 still carries this fat thug up the tallest building.

2) Batman younger days starting out chops through brick, then kicks thick trees down!

3) Batman plows through a bunch of Cops like they were children.

4) Old out of shape Batman snaps Shotgun in half.

These are very impressive Meta Human strength from Batman here, and most of them are when he was either Younger or super old. All Star was at his peak.

Durability.

1-3) Batman gets pulverized by the Mutant Leader, dying from eternal bleeding, and suffering broken bones. He literally walks it off and then beats the Mutant Leader in a rematch with all these injuries. The Mutant Leader is low Meta Human himself.

Skill.

This Batman is very insanely skilled fighter. He know many Martial arts, weak points on the body, and uses Nerve Strikes.

1) Batman points out 3 ways out of his situation, and chooses the most painful way to his foe.

2) KOes Swat team member with a nerve pinch.

3) Nerve strikes on the Mutant Leader.

Reaction time.

We know he is fast enough to dodge gunfire, but here as All Star he catches a arrow shot from a compound bow, in the dark, and Robin was only 20 feet away. That is a insane reaction feat.

Then we have standard gear.

Batman Standard gear is also useful as all get out. Even his Batarangs are use to maim.

All Batarang examples, sticking into targets, causing stab damage. Batman also in Year One makes use twice of Sedatives to KO targets on his Batarangs or Dart Gun.

He coats his Batarangs and Darts with this stuff. A nick could mean a win.

Then we have his Pellets. These are also standard gear.

1) Fear Gas Pellet.

2) Smoke Pellet.

3-5) Thermite Pellets. The Thermite Pellets have enough force to blow back a person (3rd scan) and can Set Fire to what it contacts with.

These Weapons are Indeed helpful. I also brought the fun to use Bat Signal Device.

1-2) Uses Bat Sonics in Year One.

3) Uses it again in All Star.

Impressive battles.

How about skill vs some strong foes? We have the Mutant leader. Batman after 10 years of inactivity and suffering at the age of 55 takes on this low meta human being.

Now people will point out he lost the first time. Well New 52 Batman fighting record is hardly flawless either against Meta Humans. At least this Batman lost due to being on a Suicide mission. He wanted a good death, that was hammered on since Issue one of the Dark Knight Returns. He was not in it to win. He also just came out of a 10 year retirment at a very old age. He still does well.

No Caption Provided

As seen here Mutant Leader is Super Human strong. Those are Prison Shackles. Mush Thicker and Stronger than Handcuffs. No Human on this Planet can break those. Yet the Mutant Leader did so easy.

We do not mess with the God**** Batman son.

Then we have the Gauntlet he continues to run with Joker. Still with these fresh wounds of the Mutant leader, Batman tracks down and faces the Joker as well the entire Gotham PD after him.

So here we have Batman who already suffering from Broken Bones and recent Internal Bleeding by the Mutant Leader, and Gunshot wounds from the cops. He then get Shot by Joker, and shanked multiple times in the gut.Here in super bad shape and holding his guts in he has enough fight to beat Gotham's best.

Still comes out on top n this fatal state.

A good showing of All Star Batman is his 3 day of non stop crime fighting.

Batman with 3 days on running around Gotham shows that incredible meta human endurance. This also shows that mean streak of his, having hot sex with Canary while people are burning to death around him.

Heck, as a Rookie he took on the whole Gotham Swat Team and won.

That is when he first applied his trade, with very little experience.

after some research I also discovered Todd Mcfarlane and Frank Miller had a crossover of Batman and Spawn. Mcfarlane stated the Spawn Batman Crossover is Non Canon to Spawn Comics, it was Canon, then Retcon a few issues later. However it seems from 2 resources this remain Canon to Frank Miller's Batman universe, Earth 31 Universe. Which means Batman has fought, and matched a Classic Spawn.

Spawn had to use Magic to beat Frank Miller's Batman. Al Simmons with all his skill and stats had to resort to Magic.

In the rematch battle, where Batman created special Gauntlets for himself, Batman again nearly beaten Spawn on equal Terms.

Earth 31 Batman is very, very impressive.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@citizenbane: I did not mean to pit Earth 31 battles against Meta Humans as a reason to win. New 52 has faced far more potent beings as well, and more times. I was merely stating New 52 is not stomping. it should be a close battle with New 52 winning due to, if anything, more establish skill.

However Earth 31 has way looser morals.

As for the Spawn and Batman Crossover, it seem official as Frank Miller supposedly said it was for his Batman, which is Earth 31 Batman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You can buy the book. Its a good read :), but I am a huge Frank Miller Batman Fan. anyway i am convinced from the 100s of reviews that state Spawn/Batman is Earth 31 (or Frank Millers) Batman canon. It was stated to be part of Spawn's canon as well, till McFarlane retcon it.

Now notice I only state Spawn/Batman is canon to Earth 31. There is another Spawn and Batman book, which is not written by Frank Miller and nothing to do with Earth 31 Batman at all.

I am digging New 52 since it is all retcon and I do not have to jump in a convoluted history that DC had prior to it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Earth 31 Batman has a few interesting feats but CB showed what New 52 Batman is capable of and I think those feats are more than enough evidence for you to start believing that Earth 31 Batman loses.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@indiecomicsftw: Earth 31 Batman has a few interesting feats but CB showed what New 52 Batman is capable of and I think those feats are more than enough evidence for you to start believing that Earth 31 Batman loses.

I still think Earth 31 feats are just as impressive. Frank Miller wanted a more vicious Batman who maims and has killed, if indirectly, and I think Earth 31 has the potential win. I was merely correcting people who think it is a stomp. In the near future it might be a stomp thanks to the huge feats New 52 will have, but right now, I think its close.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

I still think Earth 31 feats are just as impressive. Frank Miller wanted a more vicious Batman who maims and has killed, if indirectly, and I think Earth 31 has the potential win. I was merely correcting people who think it is a stomp. In the near future it might be a stomp thanks to the huge feats New 52 will have, but right now, I think its close.

Earth 31 Batman is more of a dirty player and relies on more brutal ways than our normal mainstream Batman.And even of his pretty cool feats this isn't that closed.CitizenBane provided feats which showed us feats for greater durability,fighting skill and technique.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Earth 31 Batman is more of a dirty player and relies on more brutal ways than our normal mainstream Batman.And even of his pretty cool feats this isn't that closed.CitizenBane provided feats which showed us feats for greater durability,fighting skill and technique.

Well I am glad you think Bane prove without shadow of a doubt New 52 "Stomps", well I do not. I see nothing here that stomps over Earth 31 feats and is a close battle to me.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. I'll Start.

Batman wins. There's No way Batman can put up a fight against Batman.

LOL

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Well I am glad you think Bane prove without shadow of a doubt New 52 "Stomps", well I do not. I see nothing here that stomps over Earth 31 feats and is a close battle to me.

I don't mean to say that the battle is a stomp but it ain't that close either.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth 31 Batman wins because he's written by the godd*mn Frank Miller, who puts in more plot-aid in his version of Batman than any other Batman writer.