Who'd win ?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Veshark

Inclined to go with Arthur. Super-leaping to close the gap, and then far superior physical stats to end Cyke. Unless Cyclops gets intel about Arthur during prep time and goes into fck-the-visor mode. In which case he might stand a chance.

Also, aren't post-AVX's Cyclops' powers wonky?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Lvenger

Unless if Cyclops goes into fck the visor mode as so eloquently put by @veshark, I don't think he can account for Aquaman's superior stats. He definitely loses Round 2.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Unless if Cyclops goes into fck the visor mode as so eloquently put by @veshark, I don't think he can account for Aquaman's superior stats. He definitely loses Round 2.

*bows* Eloquence is my middle name ;)

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@veshark: I agree with this.

AQ takes this rather easily.

Also what changed with Cyclops powers after AvX? I'm genuinely curious about that.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Veshark

@veshark: I agree with this.

AQ takes this rather easily.

Also what changed with Cyclops powers after AvX? I'm genuinely curious about that.

Uh if memory serves, exposure to the Phoenix Force during AvX made them go wonky and now he can't really control them.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@veshark: Thx for the info. I was hoping Scott became more formidable in some way. His blasts are great ranged attacks but he needs more durability / shields or smthing.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Post AVX Scott barely has control over his powers or it at least severely pales in comparison to what he was capable prior to the Phoenix Force possessing him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Are cyclops power still out of control? In A+x he was using them in a subway....

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

Are cyclops power still out of control? In A+x he was using them in a subway....

I'm kind of discounting that fight and his appearance in CATXF. In the issue of UXM that came out this past week, his blasts are seemingly tied to his mental state. If he isn't focused on the battle at hand or has too much running through his head, his blast will be weak as f*ck. But later on in the issue, when he was shown as focused on surviving and protecting people, his blast was shown to be as wide and tall as a good sized building and he ripped it apart when attacking the Blockbuster Sentinel. He collapsed after like he has been shown doing. His blasts are still all out, but he gets tired and needs a moments rest to recuperate before he can fire again, but those blasts will also be big ones too.

It seems whatever his guest appearances are showing isn't tying to his main book, or what Bendis seemingly has in mind. Idk if that is because Bendis isn't making it clear enough, or they are just putting their own spin on it. CATXf has Scott firing precise beams, while his A+X version was shown with choppy blasts that just kind of went in every direction without a whole. Bendis just has him doing huge, wide blasts that kind of go everywhere, but seem whole.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

lol aquaman stomps.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers