Netflix Daredevil Runs The Gauntlet (Live Action)

• 121 results
Blackjax137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blackjax137
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Catwoman (Nolanverse)

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Rorschach (Watchmen)

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Big Daddy (Kick-Ass)

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Batman (Nolanverse)

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Hit Girl (Kick-Ass 2)

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Black Widow (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Ozymandias (Watchmen)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Standard gear (Daredevil has his armor and billy clubs)
  • In character
  • Matt get full rest and healing between fights
  • Fight takes place at an unpopulated city

SMGameHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil clears.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 at best.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nerdchore

may stop at mindy and only cause without morals off he will be hesitant to go the kill.

morals off however he probably gets to ozy

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

Underestimating Mindy due to her being a teenage girl might cause him to stop at her, barring that he stops at Ozy.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sy8000

Stops at Batman.

Blackjax137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackjax137: I'm more impressed by Batman's combat showings and strength. The armor also gives a significant edge in durability. Matt has better speed/reactions and pain tolerance but that's it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@highaccuser: What's Bruce done to say he has better h2h skills than Matt?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: What's Bruce done to say he has better h2h skills than Matt?

Beating a SWAT team, beating 12 men in 21 seconds and fighting evenly with Bane who honestly showed more skill than Matt in quickly stomping a team of security guards. Daredevil also doesn't have a great track record against notable individuals.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackjax137: Batman is stronger, has gadgets, is more durable and is more skilled.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@highaccuser: He went up against the SWAT team with gadgets and constant intel from Morgan Freeman. Bane showed more skill than Matt because he beat up no name security guards? Matt owned armed police officers while handcuffed and beat down a warehouse full of armed mobsters in at most 15 secs IIRC. His track record against named fighters consists of him beating every single person he went up against excluding his first encounter with Kingpin which should be disregarded as nothing but a good showing for his pain tolerance for obvious reasons. Stick and Nobu are definitely more skilled than anyone in the Nolan films, and Matt proved to be their superior. Hell, Bruce's track record against notable individuals consists of getting stomped by Bane in their first encounter, keeping up with him in their second encounter, and having trouble with Joker who showed no h2h skill whatsoever.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

List is out of order for me. Batman is too high. Big Daddy is too low and Widow should be above Kiddo.

1) He beats Catwoman easily.
2) Rorschach gives him a good fight. Not sure who would win.
3) Big Daddy beats him.
4) Daredevil should win the vast majority against Batman.
5) Hit-Girl's standard gear and brutality will give her a win.
6) Widow beats him.
7) If Kiddo has her sword she might take a majority. If not I'm not sure who would take it.
8) I think Ozy will take a majority.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He went up against the SWAT team with gadgets and constant intel from Morgan Freeman. Bane showed more skill than Matt because he beat up no name security guards? Matt owned armed police officers while handcuffed and beat down a warehouse full of armed mobsters in at most 15 secs IIRC. His track record against named fighters consists of him beating every single person he went up against excluding his first encounter with Kingpin which should be disregarded as nothing but a good showing for his pain tolerance for obvious reasons. Stick and Nobu are definitely more skilled than anyone in the Nolan films, and Matt proved to be their superior. Hell, Bruce's track record against notable individuals consists of getting stomped by Bane in their first encounter, keeping up with him in their second encounter, and having trouble with Joker who showed no h2h skill whatsoever.

^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: stick and nobu aren't more skilled than batman or bane. Stick beat Matt and then let him get up and keep fighting to test him. Matt only beat nobu by setting him on fire. He is not their superior and isn't more skilled than them. Batman's sonar was screwing up and he couldn't even see when joker attacked him.

And nice job ignoring batman begins and Ra's al Ghul...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: no way Matt takes a majority over batman. Matt's only advantage is agility.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might stop at Hit-Girl or Ozy.

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8, he Totally wrecks Batman, but Ozy is just too much

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kritikalmassx: I can tell that you must not remember his movies. You must be forgetting when he took down 12 thugs in 21 seconds, survived falls from skyscrapers, took down 2 SWAT teams, aim dodged bullets, stomped ninjas and defeated Bane

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sy8000

@juiceboks:

@highaccuser: He went up against the SWAT team with gadgets and constant intel from Morgan Freeman.

Memory's hazy but I'm pretty sure he also wrecked all of them quickly when he was fighting them individually.

Bane showed more skill than Matt because he beat up no name security guards? Matt owned armed police officers while handcuffed and beat down a warehouse full of armed mobsters in at most 15 secs IIRC.

Bane did that far quicker than Matt ever beat a group of foes and did it with quick and effective motions as opposed to minute long exchanges Matt usually has. I feel like the police officers were surprised and he had quite a hard time doing that. When did he beat down a warehouse of mobsters? Much less in 15 seconds?

His track record against named fighters consists of him beating every single person he went up against excluding his first encounter with Kingpin which should be disregarded as nothing but a good showing for his pain tolerance for obvious reasons.

He also had trouble with Melvin Potter and Kingpin was repeatedly tagging him despite no evidence of skill and only had a strength advantage. Nobu beat him convincingly.

Stick and Nobu are definitely more skilled than anyone in the Nolan films, and Matt proved to be their superior. Hell, Bruce's track record against notable individuals consists of getting stomped by Bane in their first encounter, keeping up with him in their second encounter, and having trouble with Joker who showed no h2h skill whatsoever.

Stick and Nobu did nothing to warrant being as skilled as Batman. Batman was hindered when he first fought Bane and he also fought Ra's who showed considerable skill. I don't remember the Joker fight but Melvin Potter is a similar low showing.

SMGameHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackjax137: I just don't see anyone here taking him down, to me is the best hand to hand fighter in this list.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DSTREET45

@juiceboks said:

Underestimating Mindy due to her being a teenage girl might cause him to stop at her, barring that he stops at Ozy.

This. Though I know nothing about Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill so I'll refrain saying anything about her.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 Daredevil lowball. Hit Girl should be above Black Widow imo. As is stops at 5. With armor not sure.

@jayc1324 said:

@kritikalmassx: I can tell that you must not remember his movies. You must be forgetting when he took down 12 thugs in 21 seconds, survived falls from skyscrapers, took down 2 SWAT teams, aim dodged bullets, stomped ninjas and defeated Bane

He was getting stomped by Bane. Got rekt in the first fight and was still losing the second. He had the stealth advantage on the swat team and I think he also had prep. I highly doubt Batman can keep up with Daredevil's combat speed and his much more varied array of techniques. Batman's only saving grace is his armor. I'd say gear but he hardly uses that.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at Batman. Is this gauntlet out of order?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

@jayc1324: Bruce is debatable, Bane sure as hell isn't. Stick was beating Matt up until he got back up and had him lying on the ground in the end. Stick wanted to see if Matt had the skills and moxie to beat him and he clearly proved it. Matt kicking his shoge hook at a specific angle to light him on fire was a showing of combat skill, skill that Bruce has never shown. Even afterwards when Nobu went h2h Matt knocked him out with one punch, so it's very apparent Nobu wa seating due to his skill with an unorthodox ranged bladed weapon.

I was talking about before that when Joker was wailing on him after Bruce pushed his dogs away, who were also giving him trouble for no good reason.

I honestly forgot about that movie..not like it helps his case much as Bruce was clearly outmatched by Ra's on the train.

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Nobu and Stick are both vastly more skilled than Bane and Bruce. No matter how you put it, but they were mostly fighting with brute force. How many kicks showed Bruce in the trilogy 4-5? Besides, Bruce wasn't trained very long in martial arts, he was just a good natural fighter

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: I disagree. Movie Batman was not as extensive in combat as Batfans tend to claim/imply.

Matt finds his greatest opponents in the form of Black Widow and Ozymandias. Everyone else he clears handily.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow, Ozy & Mindy give him trouble.

Avatar image for the_new_red_game
The_New_Red_Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Beating a SWAT team, beating 12 men in 21 seconds and fighting evenly with Bane who honestly showed more skill than Matt in quickly stomping a team of security guards.

Bane used mostly his physical stats to beat them, not his skill.

I know nothing about Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill so I'll refrain saying anything about her.

This is pretty much her more notable feat from the movie.

Loading Video...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@highaccuser:

The few that he did go h2h against did go down quickly, but do recall he also had a quite apparent surprise factor when he engaged them.

Can you post that fight? I'm almost certain Bane's physical strength had a large part in him beating down those guards so quickly. He posseses striking power that Matt admittedly doesn't have. Matt didn't have a very hard time against them at all, he may have surprised the first one but keep in mind they were armed and actually fired upon him.

Matt arguably was holding back against Melvin as he never wanted to fight him in the first place, going to him for help of course. And even then Melvin was pretty physically imposing relative to Matt, ragdolling him more than once and was skilled enough to throw a saw and embed it into the wall from across the room. Matt held the advantage until Melvin grappled him, same with Kingpin. He may not have been the speediest character but he was a large man and knew how to use that to his advantage. Honestly 1 or two blows were enough to stagger Matt and open up for more once they connected. Matt still outskilled/sped him multiple times throughout so it's not a bad showings IMO.

I may have jumped the gun in saying they're as skilled as Bruce, but I still hold the notion they're just as skilled as Bane if not moreso. Forgot about Ra's but Bruce was still clearly outmatched during their encounter on the train. Joker is a low showing I'll admit, but Matt having trouble with Melvin made more sense given the circumstances and the fact that Melvin was a more impressive combatant.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Stops at Batman. He's stronger, just as fast in combat speed, more skilled and is more durable.

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gigantonigro

@ultrastarkiller: batman is not more durable than Matt. In episode 2 he beat 8-10 Russians with broken ribs and a punctured lung. Nobu kicked his ass and afterwards kingpin kicked his ass and he still Managed to swim and get home. The whole second half of the season he was still damaged by Nobu and he still kicked ass.

And in the skill department he is no where near close to Matt. Strength wise you're right, though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Certainly he get wrecked by Bane. Both times. But he still won the second time by attacking his mask. My point there wasn't that he was more skilled, but that he can beat people who are physically supeiror through his tactics.

In terms of combat speed, have you not seen the feat where batman beats over a dozen guys in 21 seconds people keep bringing up? That feat even puts him above Matt. I don't think Matt gets lowballed. He is just below a lot of other street leveler

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gigantonigro: Batman doesn't have many durability showings outside of his armor except for the roof falling on him. It KOd him but he was in perfect shape after he got it off of him. But he's in his suit in this battle, his suit he was able to withstand Bane's concrete busting punches, and he was able to withstand falling out of a skyscraper twice. The first time he was on fire and straight up hit the ground, the second he landed on a car and and was supporting the weight of another human being. He managed to slow the decent but that was barely. His legs are also strong and durable enough to completely stop a moving car just by landing on it. Matt can work through pain well but Bruce has better armor.

Also using tie in feats he was able to take glass bottles and baseball bats to the head without flinching.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gigantonigro: In skill he is better than Matt too. He mastered many martial art forms before he spent years training with Ra's. He is skilled enough to take down large groups of people without being seen and speed blitz groups just as large in just h2h. He was also able to best Ras with a sword and he was said to be his best student out of the thousands of Ninja in the League. He even stomped these ninja multiple at a time. Bruce was very skilled!

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gigantonigro

@ultrastarkiller: With his tie in, Batman wrecks, he would be legitimate bullet dodger.

It's not sure, that the pillar was concrete. It could've been stuck. His armor is very good, I'll give you that, but stopping Scarecrows Van was PIS to get a cool scene. It just doesn't make sense.

After all, Matts skill and speed is just too much for Bruce to outweigh statswise.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@darthaznable: Certainly he get wrecked by Bane. Both times. But he still won the second time by attacking his mask. My point there wasn't that he was more skilled, but that he can beat people who are physically supeiror through his tactics.

In terms of combat speed, have you not seen the feat where batman beats over a dozen guys in 21 seconds people keep bringing up? That feat even puts him above Matt. I don't think Matt gets lowballed. He is just below a lot of other street leveler

I meant actual speed at which he fights. Matt punches, kicks, and straight up moves faster than Batman. Batman taking those thugs out is nice but he doesn't move that fast typically and it won't matter against one opponent who is more skilled than him imho. Matt uses a variety of kicks, grapples/locks, punches, throws, feints, etc. Matt has shown way more technical skill. This combined with his senses should give him a win over Batman if he has his armor as well. Martially speaking I'd put Matt over a lot of CBM street levelers. He's the only one I can think of who has consistently dodge gunfire at point blank without it looking shoddy and his technical skill is definitely up there. That combined with his pain tolerance makes him pretty solid.

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Gaztacular

Stops at Hit-Girl. Matt's not going to want to hurt a kid, but Mindy is too good with too much dangerous gear to not take seriously.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

He's isn't getting pass Hit Girl. The unrealistic stuff that happens in that movie is way too much for Daredevil to handle.

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: he did NOT beat those 4 League of assassins Ninjas. He stalemated them, until one BFR'd him. There was no skill in his fight before that and Ra's trained him not that long. Again, most of his fights just show him overpowering his opponents, like in the beginning of Begins.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gigantonigro: No it's not. Matt's only advantage is agility. Batman will indeed have trouble with that but he's fast enough to hurt him. Bruce in his Prime was a monster. Like I said Bruce has some amazing speed feets, such as his first appearance as Batman and all his stealth feats. He was even quick enough to block a sword swipe and kick three opponents continuously after another. This fight is going to go similarly to the fight with Stick. Except Batman won't be the one who loses.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gigantonigro: There certainly was skill in that fight. And he did beat them he tackled the final one to the ground and rose up as the mob approached him. And yes that is apart of his style because Nolan Bat is strong, Daredevil gets over powered a lot in that show (King Pin, and Melvin come to mind) but how many of the guys who over power him have actual fight skills? None!

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Gigantonigro

@ultrastarkiller: Except his defeat of 10 men are his high showings not Comparable to Matt. Daredevils Speed is above his by a huge margin

Dude... If not one Ninja is KO'd Nobody is KO'd. Simple as that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Matt can't hurt batman in his armor. And Matt got wrecked by Stick and Nobu. His skill isn't all that. He may actually strike faster than Batman but Batman will have no trouble tagging Matt just the same. Matt's senses have never really helped him that much in a fight.

Dodging gunfire is cool, but is irrelevant when going against foes who throw punches and kicks. Matt's only truly special attributes are agility and pain tolerance.

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: nah, he is also good at dodging Punches. He shows it throughout the series, but kind of jobbs against Kingpin.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers